#3701 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:15 AM

Oh God...I'm still thinking about this. Maybe for a fanfiction if it's not the case? But what if this genjutsu is all from Naruto's perspective. I mean...he manages to accomplish his dream and actually achieve world peace with no explanation given. He also got Sasuke to somehow still be a part of Konoha. If he strongly believes that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are still there :insert SS here. He's aware that Hinata loves him: Insert NH. At the beginning of part two he teased Shikatema: Insert them here. He knows that Ino also wanted to be with Sasuke, but Sai is his look alike soooo :Insert them here. 

I don't know. It probably isn't possible and Kishi's just a terrible writer. But...it would make a good fanfiction ha ._. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#3702 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:17 AM

There are so many fanfics that are better than this. We should make a thread where we post all the fanfics for people to read if they want a GOOD ending to Naruto.

#3703 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:18 AM

Oh God...I'm still thinking about this. Maybe for a fanfiction if it's not the case? But what if this genjutsu is all from Naruto's perspective. I mean...he manages to accomplish his dream and actually achieve world peace with no explanation given. He also got Sasuke to somehow still be a part of Konoha. If he strongly believes that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are still there :insert SS here. He's aware that Hinata loves him: Insert NH. At the beginning of part two he teased Shikatema: Insert them here. He knows that Ino also wanted to be with Sasuke, but Sai is his look alike soooo :Insert them here. 

I don't know. It probably isn't possible and Kishi's just a terrible writer. But...it would make a good fanfiction ha ._. 

It makes sense. I hope it's true. Anyway, if it's not, the movie is not going to do as well as they hoped. Hopefully worse than they predicted. Why not just stick to a non-canon film that paid homage to the entire series lol. Everyone would've gone to see that. Sinceriously.

giphy.gif

#3704 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:20 AM

Haha yeah. But when you think about it, there was no real reason to read these chapters. The trailer pretty much gave it away (aside from the vomit inducing SS and logically impossible looks of the children i.e. whiskers, no byakugan, karin-lookalike etc.)

And then there are the movie leaks.

This is probably the worst situation any Naruto movie has been in, added to the fact that fans are going to be disappointed with the ending and you've essentially got the recipe for a box office flop

I actually feel bad for Kishi. Can't imagine the hate he'll get when it's released in Japan. The chapters, I mean. DAYUM.

It's not very likely. In the movie, there's a time-skip. Two years. If these were all under a genjutsu, there would be a scene in the trailer where we get to see present Naruto but there isn't one.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 07 November 2014 - 09:20 AM.

15f62c4.png

#3705 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:20 AM

Actually, I was kind of suspicious about that too. Like, they were already promoting NH before the last chapter was even out. I don't quite get that. Were they this much of a spoiler? Wait, no. They probably are, since they're Hinata's BIG fans. Forget what I said.

That movie is a big NH promotion to fill the void and give the relationship a background I suppose. They probably either make Naruto give up on Sakura or Sakura helping Hinate getting Naruto or both, which explain why they don't even bother about spoiling NH in the manga. Now they need to justify it in a movie, just so it will "seem legit, which is clearly not the case since you need a movie and stomp on every main character possible to make it happen.

In other word that movie will piss me off even more because it will be an insult to my intelligence if it does either of those scenario. Just putting NH background. We could have a jonin exam developping Naruto leader skill to show he is ready to become a leader but nope.

Edited by archangel, 07 November 2014 - 09:21 AM.

#3706 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:22 AM

It makes sense. I hope it's true. Anyway, if it's not, the movie is not going to do as well as they hoped. Hopefully worse than they predicted. Why not just stick to a non-canon film that paid homage to the entire series lol. Everyone would've gone to see that. Sinceriously.

Rather than take a chance for anybody watching it live and being massively disappointed just wait and see and watch it via bootleg so they get no money. That's all they want in the end.

#3707 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:22 AM

Exactly how I'm feeling.

giphy.gif

#3708 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:23 AM

I actually feel bad for Kishi. Can't imagine the hate he'll get when it's released in Japan. The chapters, I mean. DAYUM.

It's not very likely. In the movie, there's a time-skip. Two years. If these were all under a genjutsu, there would be a scene in the trailer where we get to see present Naruto but there isn't one.

Why would there have to be a scene of present Naruto if the movie looks at where they a few years later after the war in the genjutsu? Maybe time doesn't pass as fast in there like it does in real time. Like...do you remember how in RTN NS returned as if they never left? Maybe it would be like that in the end for everyone?  And...like I said. it's just a thought. Maybe for a fanfiction. 

#3709 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:23 AM

That movie is a big NH promotion to fill the void and give the relationship a background I suppose. They probably either make Naruto give up on Sakura or Sakura helping Hinate getting Naruto or both, which explain why they don't even bother about spoiling NH in the manga. Now they need to justify it in a movie, just so it will "seem legit, which is clearly not the case since you need a movie and stomp on every main character possible to make it happen.

In other word that movie will piss me off even more because it will be an insult to my intelligence if it does either of those scenario. Just putting NH background. We could have a jonin exam developping Naruto leader skill to show he is ready to become a leader but nope.

The fact that you have to watch a movie in order to understand something in the manga is very jarring evidence about how low and ridiculous this series has become. A movie is for the most part filler, the manga is supposed to tell your story for you.

Not a freaking garbage movie! 

You know what will make me so happy in the end, if NH/SS shippers watch this movie and then get pissed off at not seeing either couple kiss. I would LMAO for the rest of eternity.

Edited by Geninja, 07 November 2014 - 09:25 AM.

#3710 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:25 AM

The fact that you have to watch a movie in order to understand something in the manga is very jarring evidence about how low and ridiculous this series has become. A movie is for the most part filler, the manga is supposed to tell your story for you.

Not a freaking garbage movie!

I know, manga is supposed to standalone. You read the manga, it gets adapted to an anime or drama series or whatever, if it's following the manga, all bits that don't appear in the manga are non-canon fillers and that's that. 

SP essentially shot themselves in the foot.

Edited by applesauceful, 07 November 2014 - 09:26 AM.

giphy.gif

#3711 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:26 AM

Aside from everything else.. did anyone else find the part with Akamaru to be extremely depressing?

What happened to Akamaru? :umm:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#3712 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

What happened to Akamaru? :umm:

He looked really old.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#3713 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

I bet you when The Last movie starts, since it's a 2 year jump, Naruto and Hinata will already be closer. They already hinted at it in 699.

giphy.gif

#3714 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:30 AM

Why would there have to be a scene of present Naruto if the movie looks at where they a few years later after the war in the genjutsu? Maybe time doesn't pass as fast in there like it does in real time. Like...do you remember how in RTN NS returned as if they never left? Maybe it would be like that in the end for everyone?  And...like I said. it's just a thought. Maybe for a fanfiction. 

Because when he wake up from the genjutsu, won't he still be present Naruto?

Yeah, maybe for a fanfiction.

15f62c4.png

#3715 Yui

Yui

マトリョシカ

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Vocaloid, Naruto, The Big Bang Theory, Orphan Black, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Bleach, Final Fantasy others.
    Pairings:
    Naruto - Naruto/Sakura, Minato/Kushina, Obito/Rin.
    Vocaloid - Miku/Luka, Kaito/Meiko, Len/Rin.
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Madoka/Homura, Kyouko/Sayaka.
    Harry Potter - Harry/Hermione.
    Bleach - Ichigo/Rukia, Ishida/Inoue, Gin/Rangiku.
    Fairy Tail - Natsu/Lucy, Gray/Erza, Gajeel/Levy.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:30 AM

I bet you when The Last movie starts, since it's a 2 year jump, Naruto and Hinata will already be closer. They already hinted at it in 699.

Yeah, probably  :sick:

sig4_by_yui_22-d894129.png

avatar artwork by △○□× and signature artwork by たま

My deviantART account 

#3716 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:31 AM

There is a part 3 and Kishi not involve in this project anymore right? Because if that is the case, it explain it though, editor need to bought the right still, give hi a big check and make those kid pop out of no where for a part 3. Goes with the popularity poll and we've got to kitten chapter, something along those line probably happen.

Anyway, even with NS canon, I wouldn't bother with a part 3, story seems dragged for a while but now I won't even be curious unless it begin with like this.The last 2 chapter of shippuden were a hoax written by luigi where everybody get superpregnant, the end. For those who didn't see this and don't get this reference, this is how those last 2 chapter were wrote.

check 1:14 and tell me that didn't happen lol

You want to see the real future and the rise of Naruto as a kage, read this. Then I might read it a little :P

#3717 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:31 AM

He looked really old.

This....this is...not even acceptable!

@Nostradamus...I feel for ya buddy :umm: I know how you feel. But we HAVE TO grow over it bud!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#3718 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:33 AM

so kiba will get togheter with tamaki...at least theres one possible canon im happy for..kiba is very hot and tamaki seems cute ,kind and polite..i like how opposites atracts..kiba is a dog boy tamaki a cat girl..totally rooting for kibatama!

#3719 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:34 AM

Because when he wake up from the genjutsu, won't he still be present Naruto?

Yeah, maybe for a fanfiction.

Which is why he doesn't wake up in the film??? Like I said, it's just an idea xD . I just hate this ending so much if it's real. 

#3720 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:34 AM

All thanks to Neji's death, oh gosh, what has Kishi done going that crappy way. :facepalm: its the most forced pairing ive ever seen.

Edited by Askia31, 07 November 2014 - 09:35 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users