rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:12 AM

Did you mean:
Like Hunter x Hunter ?

What do you mean? Outside of long hiatus, many people consider it as great manga. Heck, I believe some people in naruto fandom (and here) want naruto to become like it.

Edit : nevermind, I understand what you mean.

Edited by rocci, 23 October 2014 - 02:14 AM.

#37162 Naninaruto

Naninaruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:13 AM

Lol, yeah. I knew about Naruto's crush on Sakura during part 1, but I saw it as more of comic relief thing that he would end up growing out of since she didn't feel the same way for him. I was proven wrong though, which I'm very happy about :PThe only reason I really shipped SasuSaku back there was pretty much because Sakura was my favorite character, so since she liked Sasuke, I wanted her to get with the guy that she wanted. I feel silly thinking about it now :sweatdrop:

Hey that's pretty much my logic but with Naruto! Glad you joined the right side :) 

tumblr_n79hkjk3As1s26wtho1_500.gif

#37163 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:19 AM

I jumped into Naruto during the Chunin exams and like others, had no prior knowledge of NaruSaku or if it was even a thing. I learned about Naruto's crush on Sakura sometime after.

Before that though I saw Hinata > Naruto and Sakura > Sasuke and assumed it'd all end with those (even though I didn't think NaruHina looked good), but then Sasuke leaves and rejects Sakura and Hinata faded into irrelevancy. It was only till I read some summaries of part 2 and read the manga for a bit that I started believing NaruSaku might happen.

But I won't call it just yet. Sakura needs to kill SasuSaku if NaruSaku is meant to be endgame. NaruHina is a byproduct of SasuSaku, so once that dies, NaruHina goes with it.

#37164 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:21 AM

I jumped into Naruto during the Chunin exams and like others, had no prior knowledge of NaruSaku or if it was even a thing. I learned about Naruto's crush on Sakura sometime after.

Before that though I saw Hinata > Naruto and Sakura > Sasuke and assumed it'd all end with those (even though I didn't think NaruHina looked good), but then Sasuke leaves and rejects Sakura and Hinata faded into irrelevancy. It was only till I read some summaries of part 2 and read the manga for a bit that I started believing NaruSaku might happen.

But I won't call it just yet. Sakura needs to kill SasuSaku if NaruSaku is meant to be endgame. NaruHina is a byproduct of SasuSaku, so once that dies, NaruHina goes with it.

That would be crazy if Sakura came outta nowhere and just punched Sasuke in the face.

#37165 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:24 AM

@silent storm
That's why many people said that the outcome of naruto romance is NS or open ending(status quo).

#37166 Naninaruto

Naninaruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:29 AM

I interpret Sasuke saying he has no interest in her to mean that Sasuke has no interest in her, unlike some SS fans. But you're right to play it safe by not calling it. But I'm gonna spread some optimism and say we all know it will :wink:

That would be crazy if Sakura came outta nowhere and just punched Sasuke in the face.

That is so needed. When she looked angry before she confessed yet again in 693, I thought she was gonna give me one of the best moment in the series and tell him off. But alas

tumblr_n79hkjk3As1s26wtho1_500.gif

#37167 JILLNYN

JILLNYN

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:in Mexico city around of thousands of naruhina fans
  • Interests:Narusaku, history, art, psicology and analizing very interesting opinions

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:52 AM

for my narusaku is matched growth with Naruto character in manga...

In the beginning Sakura hated Naruto and she was just going to try win Sasuke atention, it's amazing how NS at the beginning was so little likely to happen as Naruto being Hokage, however from the moment that you see Sakura begins the process of recognition, I hate him---> always gets in my business ---> he does not understand anything about my ---> this is Naruto?----> what are these feelings? ---> I'm not going to let his dream be destroyed -?> Naruto at least is not a coward! (words to the trembling Sasuke) reveal that although these phrases Sakura had its attention focused on Sasuke never stopped watching Naruto, she was always there watching even though Sasuke was in the village

http://www.mangapand...chapter-17.html

Sakura is a great pillar when one refers to support Naruto in his training, she really helped him and many people unnoticed and  forgotten all this scenes

http://www.mangapand...chapter-19.html

What I like about the first part is how Narusaku grows slowly, in the same way that Naruto grows, small details that go unnoticed become a great message at the end of the manga, and little Sakura that hated the naughty Naruto is now the successor of a Sanin who does everything to ensure that Naruto become Hokage the Rikoudo heir and shows great love and affection for him always over her feelings and dreams ... the story is beautiful and I hope that Kishimoto will not forget.

Naruto and Narusaku was underdog at the start of the manga and it makes everything much more meaningful now.

Edited by JILLNYN, 23 October 2014 - 02:53 AM.

it is with the heart as we see correctly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes

Antonine De Saint-Exupéry

#37168 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:03 AM

I've been a NS fan since the beginning. No jumping Ships at all in all my years as a Naruto fan.  :yes:  :yes:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#37169 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:12 AM

Just some awesome gifs I saw on tumblr..

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso5_r4_250.giftumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso3_r2_250.giftumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso7_250.giftumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso8_250.gif

Seen it!

#37170 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:15 AM

You realize that she a milf to the extreme right? Like she's 1000 years a milf...

Uh huh...but..she's still hot man :sweatdrop: There's no denying it

@Konan-sama Yes Ibwas talking about Kaguya

@Naninaruto Everyone wished for that including me

@Alex Senju Her having the Byakugan....makes things a bit easier :hehehe: If you know what I mean :hehehe:

Edited by narusaku256, 23 October 2014 - 03:16 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#37171 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:18 AM

Just some awesome gifs I saw on tumblr..

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso5_r4_250.giftumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso3_r2_250.giftumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso7_250.giftumblr_molrgp2XCe1qm4tnso8_250.gif

The Parallels is strong with this one  :pimp:  :pimp:

#37172 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:30 AM

I never thought much of SS. Even looking at Part 1, when the little development SasuSaku had was at it's highest, I still didn't see much potential in it. Sasuke was always cold because of his thing with his Clan and just looking at him I never saw him as the type to ever be in a relationship. For Sasuke, those things are useless and get in the way. Always has been. Sasuke couldn't be bothered with romance because he'd rather focus on his own goals.

And then after everything that's happened in Part 2 with Sasuke,  I undoubtedly saw absolutely no hope for Sasuke being with someone by then. Sasuke has seen too much, he's too detached now. At most the little he'll appreciate is Naruto and friendships. He's too broken now to ever be in love or let himself be in love.

Now I know this is just opinion, but really ... the manga speaks for itself.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 23 October 2014 - 07:46 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#37173 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:52 AM

Can't wait for the next chapter, I have a strong feeling this is where the fight comes to an end. and the chapter after we might see Sakura again. It's near impossible for Kishi to mess this up now. even though he has made some ass pulls in the past I have faith in him. NS fans! Lets begin are final charge into battle! (until act III that is, Because I heard he's planing that)

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#37174 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:00 AM

Can't wait for the next chapter, I have a strong feeling this is where the fight comes to an end. and the chapter after we might see Sakura again. It's near impossible for Kishi to mess this up now. even though he has made some ass pulls in the past I have faith in him. NS fans! Lets begin are final charge into battle! (until act III that is, Because I heard he's planing that)

Just don't look at the movie thread, my friend. 

My heart can't take it.

Edited by SilverStar, 23 October 2014 - 04:02 AM.

#37175 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:07 AM

10460804_10204258373606910_4409492001001

Guys can someone translate what is at the bottom ??

I heard that this was from the official movie site.

http://www.naruto-mo...om/sp/song.html

:confused:  :confused:

#37176 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:25 AM

10460804_10204258373606910_4409492001001

Guys can someone translate what is at the bottom ??

I heard that this was from the official movie site.

http://www.naruto-mo...om/sp/song.html

:confused:  :confused:

The bottom is not important, it's just the usual information SHueisha, TV Tokyo etc...

Yes it's the official picture for the ending (I think) song, it's a love song. That's why I gave up. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#37177 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:18 AM

The bottom is not important, it's just the usual information SHueisha, TV Tokyo etc...

Yes it's the official picture for the ending (I think) song, it's a love song. That's why I gave up. 

Well damn..... So what is this ??
An NH confirmation or something ??
Why can't Studio Pierrott stop messing with the whole shipping war ??  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

#37178 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:27 AM

Wait... NaruHina is canon? What's happening? :o

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#37179 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:32 AM

Wait... NaruHina is canon? What's happening? :o

just some panicking. carry on with your day.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#37180 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:38 AM

just some panicking. carry on with your day.

I like the way you control the situation.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users