Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#37141 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:29 AM

More reason to hate Monday!!!  :zaru: .

If you guys celebrate Chinese New Year why do you even go to work that ludacris!!! :wacko:

I didn't celebrate it, I just simply want the holiday and be an idiot whiner for not getting one  :zaru:

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#37142 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:31 AM

:argh: So you ate the Anti*****?! :argh:  That's even worse! :umm:

Lol! Here you go! :lol:

It was basically filler monster of the week episode. It did not advance the main story plot! Tho I it was nice seeing "Cas" daughter again! :happy: And the dinner conversation! That was just so hilarious!  :lmao:

The Anti***** what!?  :err:  :headscratch: .

Hahahahahahaha!!!! What a legend so hilarious!!! :lmao: .

Yep! That pretty much sums it up, but I enjoyed it nonetheless, bc of the boys and the girls they had a very funny and nice moments  :sweat:. That scene cracked me up  :lmao:.   

Why can't pray something good like I hope we do everything best in monday? Why hate me? :twitch:

Bc that's impossible!!! The day is already ruined bc you have to get up early for work or school :twitch:. Bc you're a Monday lover and you'll burn in hell  :hm:. Seriously though, you're the only person I know who loves Monday and School that much its quite unusual  :wot:.    

It was FF 2 hours PM?  :argh:

giphy.gif

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#37143 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:41 AM

I didn't celebrate it, I just simply want the holiday and be an idiot whiner for not getting one  :zaru:

:lmao:  Poor Poor Cruella no Monkey party for you :umm: :comfort2: . But look at it this way, this gives me a perfect opportunity to torture you about it!?  :hehehe:  :kukuku: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#37144 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:45 AM

Bc that's impossible!!! The day is already ruined bc you have to get up early for work or school :twitch:. Bc you're a Monday lover and you'll burn in hell  :hm:. Seriously though, you're the only person I know who loves Monday and School that much its quite unusual  :wot:.    

giphy.gif

The only one? Oh, you're exaggerating thing :roll: Then think it as like this: you vs monday. Don't let monday ruin you.

Thank you!  :hi5:  :squish:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#37145 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:59 AM

The Anti***** what!?  :err:  :headscratch: .

Hahahahahahaha!!!! What a legend so hilarious!!! :lmao: .

Yep! That pretty much sums it up, but I enjoyed it nonetheless, bc of the boys and the girls they had a very funny and nice moments  :sweat:. That scene cracked me up  :lmao:.   

Seriously though, you're the only person I know who loves Monday and School that much its quite unusual  :wot:.    

:hm: Antichrist!  :argh:  :umm: 

Indeed!  :lmao: Did you watch The Onion Movie

The talk/s were hilarious indeed! :lmao: But yeah I still enjoyed it! :sweat: They are still keeping it a secret on what happened to Crowley!  :lmao: 

:argh: This! :hehehe:  I never meet person like that either! :wot:  It's just weird! :umm:

Yp330yZ.gif

#37146 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

Let me remember.. :umm: 
I don't remember how long I replied it for him. But I was juggling, working on my internship report too. So maybe.. :umm:

It's not your room. Are you sure you're in the right place? :fan:

Neither is it yours :)

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#37147 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:19 PM

Neither is it yours :)

It's ours :fan:

I watched Uttaran today and what's on my mind was the male character was like you and the female character was Titi :sweatdrop: -___-

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#37148 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:35 PM

It's ours :fan:
I watched Uttaran today and what's on my mind was the male character was like you and the female character was Titi :sweatdrop: -___-

Says who? :)

What was the character like anyway?

#37149 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:47 PM

Says who? :)

What was the character like anyway?

Hair-chan :fan: Not me and you tho :hm:

Idk. It seems he's the protagonist. I don't watch the series. I watched it today on the hospital because that was what on the tv :D

#37150 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:50 PM

Hair-chan :fan: Not me and you tho :hm:

Idk. It seems he's the protagonist. I don't watch the series. I watched it today on the hospital because that was what on the tv :D

Invalid :lmao: That's more than perfect for me :lmao:

Then how is he like me? :) I don't think Indian serials would have characters who seem like me. They don't go into complex characters. It's either black or white..

#37151 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:58 PM

Invalid :lmao: That's more than perfect for me :lmao:

Then how is he like me? :) I don't think Indian serials would have characters who seem like me. They don't go into complex characters. It's either black or white..

Hair-chan! That's insulting for Hair-chan! :hm:

Idk. The first thing that came across my mind was you :headscratch: His skin colour is lighter tho :sweatdrop:

#37152 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:07 PM

Idk. The first thing that came across my mind was you :headscratch: His skin colour is lighter tho :sweatdrop:

Still invalid :lmao:

That's sweet :lmao: What is the character's real name? Thanks anyway :)

#37153 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:08 PM

#37154 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:27 PM

Hair-chaaaaaan! :argh: Just you wait, NS256! :hm:

Nandish sandhu. Sorry, I google it first :D

#37155 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:32 PM

Hair-chaaaaaan! :argh: Just you wait, NS256! :hm:

Nandish sandhu. Sorry, I google it first :D

Waiting :fu:

This guy has a muuuccchhhh fairer skintone than mine :sweat:

#37156 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:55 PM

Waiting :fu:

This guy has a muuuccchhhh fairer skintone than mine :sweat:

:box:

I know :sweat: I didn't mean to offend you but I thought of you when saw him :sweat:

#37157 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:34 PM

:box:

I know :sweat: I didn't mean to offend you but I thought of you when saw him :sweat:

:fu: :fu: My granny hits harder :fu:

No there's nothing to get offended :sweat: Infact...he looks great :lmao: So that's a compliment :lmao:

#37158 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:03 PM

The only one? Oh, you're exaggerating thing :roll: Then think it as like this: you vs monday. Don't let monday ruin you.

Thank you!  :hi5:  :squish:

But I'm not, its the truth!!!  :blink:. Still impossible it always finds a way to kick me in the nuts after have a nice weekend with lots of sleep  :angry:.

You're welcome :smug:  :excited: .  

:hm: Antichrist!  :argh:  :umm:

Indeed!  Did you watch The Onion Movie

The talk/s were hilarious indeed! :lmao: But yeah I still enjoyed it! :sweat: They are still keeping it a secret on what happened to Crowley! 

This! :hehehe:  I never meet person like that either! :wot:  It's just weird! :umm:

No!!!  :wot: I just want to create hell is that so bad!?  :hm:  -_- .

I've never even heard of it LOL XD.

Yeah XD. Well considering its Crowley he's probably busy playing Lucy's little betch LOL XD.

She's quite unique :pimp: like an alien  :hehehe:.   

Posted Image                                                            

#37159 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:17 PM

No!!!  :wot: I just want to create hell is that so bad!?  :hm:  -_- .

I've never even heard of it LOL XD.

Yeah XD. Well considering its Crowley he's probably busy playing Lucy's little betch LOL XD.

She's quite unique :pimp: like an alien  :hehehe:.   

:wot: But that's his purpose! :twitch: So you kinda are! :umm:

How to say this! :hm: It's very unique movie! :hehehe: Here, check it out! :sweat: You will not regret it! 

http://www.filmovizi..._9f214cd70.html

I guess. :umm: But I want to see him being humiliated etc etc by Lucy on screen! :lmao:

Lady alien! :pimp:  :lmao: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#37160 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:04 PM

:wot: But that's his purpose! :twitch: So you kinda are! :umm:

How to say this! :hm: It's very unique movie! :hehehe: Here, check it out! :sweat: You will not regret it! 

http://www.filmovizi..._9f214cd70.html

I guess. :umm: But I want to see him being humiliated etc etc by Lucy on screen! :lmao:

Lady alien! :pimp:  :lmao:

No Lucy loves God  :hm: He's just having a tantrum  :chuckle: .

Ok  :fu:.  Jedini komentar "Lud film" mora da je vrlo dobar prema tome  :chuckle: .

No worries his time will come, possibly next episode *fingers crossed*  :excited:  :chuckle: .

Posted Image                                                            

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users