• Please log in to reply
54188 replies to this topic

#36601 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:28 AM

If you guys want to know the latest NS predictions, read this thread starting from page 1821.

#36602 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:36 AM

Me too

I adore this Douji idea. I hope it'll be finished soon (^__^)

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 19 October 2014 - 02:36 AM.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#36603 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:36 AM

Hahaha, well me either, but I was hoping for some more emotional scene from NS. You think that will happen? Or do you think all shipping will be saved for the movie, hopefully its not done quietly and nonchalantly

Emotional scene= OVA 2011.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#36604 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:47 AM

Hahaha, well me either, but I was hoping for some more emotional scene from NS. You think that will happen? Or do you think all shipping will be saved for the movie, hopefully its not done quietly and nonchalantly

Well time will tell. Yes, that line is back. But anyway, anything is possible. Don't think too high. Best to be shocked. Like me.

#36605 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:11 AM

Well time will tell. Yes, that line is back. But anyway, anything is possible. Don't think too high. Best to be shocked. Like me.

Well, Kishimoto did shock everyone with the CPR scene, so... anything is still possible. Indeed.

#36606 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:27 AM

Well, Kishimoto did shock everyone with the CPR scene, so... anything is still possible. Indeed.

my eyes did widen when i saw that lip lock. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#36607 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:45 AM

The CPR scene was unespected....I literally jumped on my seat when I saw it.

aw9vkj.gif

#36608 JILLNYN

JILLNYN

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:in Mexico city around of thousands of naruhina fans
  • Interests:Narusaku, history, art, psicology and analizing very interesting opinions

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:48 AM

I throw my coffe xD OMG!!! in 663 I think ¿this is real? ¿in this shonen?

in another part

I was reading comments on youtube when a pro-NH fan was saying that Hinata appeared in Chapter 1 and that she was who recognized Naruto first...

then someone came out saying it was all lie that Hinata went through chapter forty-three, and the first person to recognized Naruto was Iruka got me thinking ... is it true? (I saw the anime first and did not see the manga to Gaara arc) ...

started reading today from chapter 1 of the manga and it's beautiful what I found, now I see everything clearly I was impressed by how different it is from the anime in the beginning, it's amazing how from the beginning Sakura eventhough it's a inmature child and one fangirl, begins to see Naruto from the start in a different light watch him grow, is first witness of his heroism, his bravery, his feelings and his dreams, help him, she give him advice is a very nice kid so compassionate, had seen that in the anime, but had not realized that the manga is more significant, all scenes of Hinata that I had in my mind doesn't exist in chapter 1 of manga why??!!!, that impact me, I think I was seeing another series xD

and I talk all this history because I have now realized Kishimoto intention, the message with the NS is deeper than I imagined, really going to be amazing if it does the NS canon, is VERY symbolic, beautiful and all the manga connects so beautifully with NS after re-reading the manga in the first chapters I feel it is strange to think in Hinata, Kishimoto follows a very fine line in the beginning of the manga that message of not surrender without thinking that it is impossible, see through deception, and give the best to you all that is strong enough to ignore the romantic aspect as well, Naruto likes Sakura a lot as a child and he does everything for Sakura she is so good and compassionate, I thought it was just a fangirl in part one and that's LIE, from the beginning she have concern for Naruto saves his life several times and people do not remember it because it has a long time but Sakura is a very good character in anime actually was so unfair to her they misunderstanding her character in the west

Edited by JILLNYN, 19 October 2014 - 03:54 AM.

it is with the heart as we see correctly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes

Antonine De Saint-Exupéry

#36609 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:23 AM

The CPR scene was unespected....I literally jumped on my seat when I saw it.

Lol same here!

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#36610 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:01 AM

My eyes widen when that happened.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#36611 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:17 AM

I genuinely think its better to wait and watch the show rather than rambling about what has already been done and getting to conclusions only to be proved false, later. There are evidences in this manga that show that Kishi knows exactly what he's doing. These ideas are not out of the blue and he just...knows them. The points on which we are pissed on and say are invalid and all, that's exactly what he want's. He is getting all the reactions he wants, from the audience. 693 was an eye opener. Not only for me but for many people. I know there are things which are unconvincingly written but we better reserve our judgements or atleast restrict them to a discussion UNTIL final conclusion has been given. It's a bit too early to state anything about Sakura's feelings and NS being unconvincingly written especially when things are still kept ambiguous. Kishi knows what he is doing....what remains to be seen is whether it will be convincing or not. I am not saying he has written a flawless manga, but that he sure does know what he's writing

The open ending is out of picture. I remember a patch in manga where Kishi kept all the pairings for a stand still only to ressurect them later. Why do that if he's heading towards an open ending?

NS being unconvincingly written. Who knows? It might make us jump on our seats and if this happens, we will be the ones calling him one hell of a writer also the ones who cursed him. Look at the CPR scene. We knew Sakura loved Naruto. But never did we expect a CPR. Though platonically used, why the CPR of all methods? Not to mention that she performed it only in that chapter and never again. There has to be a reason for this, right? Kishi CAN surprise us and he has shown the potential to surprise us. So saying there's no way NS can be convincingly written is a bit early call on things especially when there's a huge possibility of a surprise element as during the CPR.

I say we get back on our seats, buckle up and check where the ride takes us having faith on the coaster and the tracks and give our opinions ONLY when the ride's over and we get down. Get what I mean to say?

Edited by narusaku256, 19 October 2014 - 05:19 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#36612 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:05 AM

I hope he does pairings in the manga along with Hokage Naruto.Would be a painful month if not so not to mention we cant even see the movie for quite some time after it releases to know what happened

#36613 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:03 AM

I hope he does pairings in the manga along with Hokage Naruto.Would be a painful month if not so not to mention we cant even see the movie for quite some time after it releases to know what happened

If he doesn't that would mean that all these 15 years of build-up and Kishi's hard work went to waste.

I'm almost 100% sure that NaruSaku will become canon after NaruSasu fight and we'll see Hokage Naruto in the epilogue.

#36614 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:06 AM

Emotional scene= OVA 2011.

Yes thats what I was hoping the ending would be like, guess their still is a chance. To bad OVA isn't canon and because it was made, Kishi won't replicate it. (unfortunately) Actually that OVA could have screwed Kishi's original plans.

CPR scene was a surprise as well, hopefully its not Kishi's way of giving us a NS kiss

#36615 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:21 AM

Well I can see that OVA scene will happen.In this manga we already saw similar things to each other.And OVA scene didn't happen in manga.You know...Kishi surprised us with the CPR scene.Why not again?Maybe he'll surprise us with more beautiful NS scene.

Edited by elmas, 19 October 2014 - 07:22 AM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#36616 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:29 AM

The OVA scene is not happening....it seems to be going that way....but its not happening. Another alternative route will be made to go about doing things. I am okay with the OVA as well but since it means Naruto loses, that's something we won't like and whatever the case...battle is the main priority in shounen mangas and pairings are a sub plot and since Naruto is the hero....he has to defeat Sasuke. Inspite of this, the pairings can have a closure.

Edited by narusaku256, 19 October 2014 - 07:30 AM.

#36617 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:33 AM

. . .

. . . . :cry:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#36618 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

Yes thats what I was hoping the ending would be like, guess their still is a chance. To bad OVA isn't canon and because it was made, Kishi won't replicate it. (unfortunately) Actually that OVA could have screwed Kishi's original plans.

CPR scene was a surprise as well, hopefully its not Kishi's way of giving us a NS kiss

The Ova is happening if you compere the flashbacks little by little is showing the OVA. Probably in the next chapter we have as flashbacks T7 in the rooftops. 

Edited by Liu bie, 19 October 2014 - 07:36 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#36619 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:40 AM

. . .

. . . . :cry:

That baka :cry:

#36620 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:40 AM

The OVA scene is not happening....it seems to be going that way....but its not happening. Another alternative route will be made to go about doing things. I am okay with the OVA as well but since it means Naruto loses, that's something we won't like and whatever the case...battle is the main priority in shounen mangas and pairings are a sub plot and since Naruto is the hero....he has to defeat Sasuke. Inspite of this, the pairings can have a closure.

Exactly!

I don't understand why and how people just want NS to happen that they don't care how it will affect Naruto. Their are a few reasons because of which I won't be at all happy with the OVA scene used as a canon fact for NS becoming canon. These are:-

1. Naruto will lose to Sasuke a SECOND TIME :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

2. That scene in no way proves that Sakura loves Naruto. If I have come to know Sakura correctly she would have cried for Sasuke as well as kakashi in such condition.

3. If it really takes Sakura to see Naruto die to realise her feelings(if there are any romantic feelings for Naruto), she does not deserve Naruto a single bit.

P.S.-Since we all know that Kakashi will be Hokage and not Naruto in the end(though he wil be next in line) and also their is a huge chance that kishi will not be able to fix up the love sub plot of his manga to an extent where Sakura's feelings can be termed as true for Naruto and not just because she couldn't get Sauke, I was wondering will Naruto actually be shown to get anything which he has desired since the beginning of the manga or not?(and by this is don't mean that it just happens, If NS has to happen kishi will have to work out a way for the mess he made in chapter 693 and considering how only a few chaps are left and so many unanswered questions, I don't think that is in any way possible.)

Edited by lord287, 19 October 2014 - 07:45 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users