Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#36201 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:55 PM

I had watched those videos like....10-12 years ago when I was a kid :argh: No significant contact then! How the kitten am I supposed to remember :argh:

So you are surrendering :hehehe:

I have to watch all of 'em once again :argh:

Yeah! I googled it already :sweat:

No excuse!!! I thought you said you were smart not!? Smart people remember everything :pimp:  :chuckle: . 

Nope, under these circumstance and the info we just got I'll be expecting and receive your submission anytime soon  :pimp:  :lulz: .

Yes!!! There's no silver lining here its a must so you better hurry  :monocle:. I'm gonna start from this night  :cool: .  

:pimp: and I knew it all.

Hahahahahahaha!!!  :lmao: At least you're better then mister know it all there :lmao: You can gloat at him all you want now :lmao:.  

Edited by FireFox, 09 January 2016 - 07:56 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#36202 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:58 PM

So....ham? Yeah. That's my name :hm: What next? :hm:

:lmao: Nice one  :lmao:

#36203 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:36 PM

No excuse!!! I thought you said you were smart not!? Smart people remember everything :pimp:  :chuckle: . 

Nope, under these circumstance and the info we just got I'll be expecting and receive your submission anytime soon  :pimp:  :lulz: .

Yes!!! There's no silver lining here its a must so you better hurry  :monocle:. I'm gonna start from this night  :cool: .  
Hahahahahahaha!!!  :lmao: At least you're better then mister know it all there :lmao: You can gloat at him all you want now :lmao:.  

:hm: :hm: I was a freakin' 7 year old kid then! :twitch: What memory do you have of your 7 year old self save for that poop dive? :twitch:

Hell no :twitch: :twitch: You ain't getting anything!

Me too :wow: Started already :wow:

No one gloats at me :rawr: NO ONE!!!! I repeat no one!!!! :rawr:

Edited by narusaku256, 09 January 2016 - 08:36 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#36204 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:38 PM

:lmao: Nice one  :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Where's Milan when he's needed? :ermm:

#36205 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 08:52 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Where's Milan when he's needed? :ermm:

:shrug:

#36206 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:25 PM

Bc you always wanted a round belly to put your head on, now you finally have one  :chuckle: .

N to the O NO!!! You're delusional :monocle:.

Says who!? Cheating is my middle name :shifty: .
Nooooooooooo!!! :argh: You cheat!!! You made me hug you and kiss you on the cheak!!! :argh:  faint.gif.

Oh really!? You want me to tell him your age now!? :hm: .

Broccoli!!? :wot: :sick: .
[img=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/staborin/General%20Pupose/swansonhell.gif
Soup is ok though -_-. As for me  :pimp: .
[img=http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/03/30/6356328340752966161596041510_brunch.gif

I want yours. You are professional round belly owner so I want your :monocle:

Sir, please drink your meds regularly to avoid early short memory loss. Thank you :monocle:

Cheak! :lmao: FireFox. The one who constantly does lots of typos :chuckle:
I didn't. He didn't kiss. He was just moving his head :no: So you want to be kissed? Just say it, Mas. No need to feel ashamed :no:

Stop whinning! :hm:
Brocolli is the only vegetables that I like and it likes me too. I mean, I like chinese cabbage but I can't eat it :cry:
Have you ever made onion soup? Give me the recipe :wow:

Edited by Popuri, 09 January 2016 - 09:27 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#36207 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:57 PM

:hm: I was a freakin' 7 year old kid then! :twitch: What memory do you have of your 7 year old self save for that poop dive? :twitch:

Hell no  :twitch: You ain't getting anything!

Me too :wow: Started already :wow:

No one gloats at me :rawr: NO ONE!!!! I repeat no one!!!! :rawr:

Not an excuse!!! :superior: I remember allot when I was 7, I was quite the rascal  :lulz:.

:hm: There's no other way you already lost :pimp: .

I finished it :cool:.

Apparently he does :lmao:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#36208 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:12 PM

I want yours. You are professional round belly owner so I want your :monocle:

Sir, please drink your meds regularly to avoid early short memory loss. Thank you :monocle:

Cheak! :lmao: FireFox. The one who constantly does lots of typos :chuckle:
I didn't. He didn't kiss. He was just moving his head :no: So you want to be kissed? Just say it, Mas. No need to feel ashamed :no:

Stop whinning! :hm:
Brocolli is the only vegetables that I like and it likes me too. I mean, I like chinese cabbage but I can't eat it :cry:
Have you ever made onion soup? Give me the recipe :wow:

Only if we trade our bellies, My round belly for your explosive one!? :chuckle:.

:twitch: Dear peasant, please step away from your meds its hurting your brain cells, you suffer from a heavy case of delussion :monocle:.

:argh: Its not my fault!!! I'm on my kittening broken laptop, I was typing fast, I'm tired from work back off!!! :twitch:.

Yes you did, you did this!!!That was clearly a very fast kiss on the "cheek" :twitch:. Hell No!!! Who said that!?............Wait you're willing to kiss me if I ask you to!? :wot:.   

Me whinning!!?How dare you!!? :twitch: That's it I'm telling Milan about your age as soon as he comes   :hm: .

The hell are you saying woman!? No one likes that green stuff!!! I can't take this, you're like a Ying to my Yang  sbAbnKz.gif. Never had a Chinese cabage though what's it like, oh and why can't you eat it bc of your heartburns!?  :wot:. Sorry but never had and made an onnion soup :sweat:.  

Posted Image                                                            

#36209 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:09 AM

Only if we trade our bellies, My round belly for your explosive one!?  :chuckle:.

:twitch: Dear peasant, please step away from your meds its hurting your brain cells, you suffer from a heavy case of delussion  :monocle:.

:argh: Its not my fault!!! I'm on my kittening broken laptop, I was typing fast, I'm tired from work back off!!!  :twitch:.

Yes you did, you did this!!!That was clearly a very fast kiss on the "cheek"  :twitch:. Hell No!!! Who said that!?............Wait you're willing to kiss me if I ask you to!?  :wot:.   

Me whinning!!?How dare you!!?  :twitch: That's it I'm telling Milan about your age as soon as he comes    :hm: .

The hell are you saying woman!? No one likes that green stuff!!! I can't take this, you're like a Ying to my Yang  sbAbnKz.gif. Never had a Chinese cabage though what's it like, oh and why can't you eat it bc of your heartburns!?   :wot:. Sorry but never had and made an onnion soup  :sweat:.  

I take my words. It's not worthy. My belly skin is so much softer and not like yours :hehehe:

Dear dude, please trade your gadgets for brand new laptop. A person like you don't have a decent laptop? Are you trying to fix your image to be humble? Please, not working :roll:

Anyway, take a bath with bath salt and bath oil for aromatherapy. Don't forget to start a fire and prepare the ingredients :chuckle:

Oh, I just give a bait, and you can't stop thinking to not waste the opportunity? :roll:

Tell him. I have nothing to hide :hehehe: I'm not like other girls who hide their age :fan:

I'll eat broccoli soup then :drool: Want some? :hehehe:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#36210 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:23 AM

@popuri
How old are you?

#36211 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:52 AM

Ck, ck, ck! Apparently I haven't sent this comment. 

@popuri
How old are you?

You either want to know or test me since I said I have nothing to hide.

#36212 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:01 AM

I take my words. It's not worthy. My belly skin is so much softer and not like yours :hehehe:

Dear dude, please trade your gadgets for brand new laptop. A person like you don't have a decent laptop? Are you trying to fix your image to be humble? Please, not working :roll:

Anyway, take a bath with bath salt and bath oil for aromatherapy. Don't forget to start a fire and prepare the ingredients :chuckle:

Oh, I just give a bait, and you can't stop thinking to not waste the opportunity? :roll:

Tell him. I have nothing to hide :hehehe: I'm not like other girls who hide their age :fan:

I'll eat broccoli soup then :drool: Want some? :hehehe:

:shock: Give me your belly!!!  :argh:

The hell do you think I am.......a millionaire!?  :twitch:. My laptop is decent I just broke it, it fell down Ok :hm:.  

Why are you suggesting me that!? I just did that!!! :wot:

No!!! :wot: That was not it not a a bait that was a horror scenario, I was scared you frightened me :hm:.  

I will I'll even tell @rocci :fu:. Oh please that doesn't make you special at all  :roll:

do-not-want-broccoli-dog-meme.jpgw

You didn't answer what did chinese cabbage tastes like!?  :hm: .

@popuri
How old are you?

No worries roc I'll tell you just listen carefully Ok!?

She is exactly...........................

Edited by FireFox, 10 January 2016 - 01:02 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

#36213 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:19 AM

:shock: Give me your belly!!!  :argh:

The hell do you think I am.......a millionaire!?  :twitch:. My laptop is decent I just broke it, it fell down Ok :hm:.  

Why are you suggesting me that!? I just did that!!! :wot:

No!!! :wot: That was not it not a a bait that was a horror scenario, I was scared you frightened me :hm:.  

I will I'll even tell @rocci :fu:. Oh please that doesn't make you special at all  :roll:

do-not-want-broccoli-dog-meme.jpgw

You didn't answer what did chinese cabbage tastes like!?  :hm: .

No worries roc I'll tell you just listen carefully Ok!?

She is exactly...........................

What? You want my soft skin? Skin as smooth as a man, will not be finer than a woman? :hehehe:

And it has auto correct for cheek? Yeah, right :roll:

You eat yourself! OMG! Please, there are lots of pork, ham, sausage that you love out there. Don't eat yourself! :argh:

:whistling: Denying?

Tell everyone! Tell! :kukuku:

Chinese cabbage is сенф. You know it? It tasted like сенф :yes:

No, rocci. I'm actually so much younger. I'm turning 21 :fan:

~~~~~

Whoa, whoa! You said that I'm like a yin to your yang. Doesn't it have romantic impression? :argh: Perfectly match together, right? Omg, Mas Filip. I never know you've been hiding your feeling from me :smug: 

Edited by Popuri, 10 January 2016 - 01:23 AM.

#36214 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:00 AM

:wha:

#36215 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 02:02 AM

Hmmm, so she's a thirty years old.

#36216 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:19 AM

Firefox is 31? :wot: That bastard :cuss:

#36217 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:29 AM

No, I'm not
4438256-ia8l0hh.gif

:hm: F U K U R O

I was misguided by episode title. I thought "Rivals in Love. Give me Kaori" Will be a closure for Ryo & Kaori but I was fooled :cry:

Firefox is 31!? Liar!!!! :wot:

Edited by Princess Iris, 10 January 2016 - 06:30 AM.

#36218 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:28 AM

I am not 31! :argh:

Who wants to see the most terrifying gif ever?!

*turn off mode*

so what were we talking about? :huh:

Hmmmm...... :hehehe:

tumblr_m5qwv3BaJZ1qmhqm1o1_500.gif

I'm younger than FireFox  but older than NU01 :cry:

Healthy foods, of course

Weird, huh? I'm actually

No, no, no. keep it coming :fan:

:wot: Correct! But my doctor only didn't permit coffee. Wait, I think I've heard this somewhere. But why coffee and tea don't have the same effect of keeping people awake?

You like to confuse! Xd But You are 21! :D

wow! I am 5 years older then you. The same way my father is older then my mother. And my late grandmother was older to my late grandfather! :P

lol xd

:wot: You EW?

Have no idea. I was also stomped when I leaned this! :lmao:

55614511.jpg

Sorry!!! Rakija i Cvarci brate  . I'm making Rakija right now with my dad so I'll be busy for the whole day :excited:.  

Or what!?  :hm:

WitchKillingSpell.gif

You're the gross one Yaoi Pervert!!!  .   I'll turn you into a hamster  :lulz: .

tumblr_nlssvsFvTQ1ty180do2_500.gif

6eb9cf9e8a13a4dc23987a6ae91b68d406cf08ba

Lol XD I ate cvarci just the other day! XD Good for you. Send some to me! :D

What show is that gif from?

I crush you!

tumblr_ns5rbjYxxP1tm7fgeo2_250.gif

Me gross?!!!! You are the one who suggested kissing! :pinch: My powers are godlike, you can't do anything. While I can banish your yaoi harem with my powers! :D

Charmed-image-charmed-36655040-300-225.g

Where's Milan when he's needed?

:shrug:

What?! :hm:

That's it I'm telling Milan about your age as soon as he comes 

Already know! lol

LOL! XD

Yp330yZ.gif

#36219 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 January 2016 - 08:40 AM

Hmmm, so she's a thirty years old.

Well then. That makes her the same age as my heroine  :jawdrop:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#36220 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:00 AM

I am not 31! :argh:

Who wants to see the most terrifying gif ever?!

Hmmmm...... :hehehe:
tumblr_m5qwv3BaJZ1qmhqm1o1_500.gif
You like to confuse! Xd But You are 21! :D
wow! I am 5 years older then you. The same way my father is older then my mother. And my late grandmother was older to my late grandfather! :P
lol xd
:wot: You EW?
Have no idea. I was also stomped when I leaned this! :lmao:
6eb9cf9e8a13a4dc23987a6ae91b68d406cf08ba
Lol XD I ate cvarci just the other day! XD Good for you. Send some to me! :D
What show is that gif from?
I crush you!
tumblr_ns5rbjYxxP1tm7fgeo2_250.gif

So you are 26? :umm: IxkZv2F.gif
stop fantazing!! :cuss:
lucy_punch_by_zombiegirl01-d4isxbn.gif

Edited by Princess Iris, 10 January 2016 - 09:01 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users