Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#36141 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:14 AM

Shipping. It's all about Shipping. Who will claim Hime as theirs  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#36142 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

Shipping. It's all about Shipping. Who will claim Hime as theirs  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:wot:
I am not a plot or something :twitch:

#36143 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:30 AM

By how much? xd

What can I do to make up? :umm:

i miss the schools days. Before everything was so simple back then.  Not the classes tho! :lmao:

No prob lady Popuri! xd

Not telling :lulz:

Nothing. Forget it. Oh! Send me your meals! :wow:

School. The books, the teachers, the classes, the rules, the breaking rules.. :lmao:

Shush, Sir :fan:

It doesn't have to be coffee! :If you don't drink it. Anything with caffeine will do (coke etc etc)!  Do you know what drink has the largest amount of caffeine? :lmao:

I don't know. What it is?

That's the problem. Caffeine is the problem. I have heartburn too. Coke is a big no no.

I do now You're the same as me  :hehehe:.

That's good :sweatdrop: . You're probably the only person I know who's looking forward  and is happy about studying and exams :wacko:  :excited: .

You're welcome XD. Why you hitting me!? Is that how you hug me after worrying about you!? :argh:

Same as you? Our belly? Noooo :twitch:

I just trying to entertain myself. When thinking about exams, just think about what we wait after that. Hang out freely with friends? Go somewhere? That should calm us down.

That's a new way of massage, Sir :monocle:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#36144 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:41 AM

Duh! The force! :hm:

Don't make me start making those memes again! :lmao:

No prob! :sweat:

1399652242310-39.gif

:hehehe: Hahaha! :P

Be careful, Or you'll suffer the same fate! :D

5x01-Transformation.gif

:lulz:

You don't have it in you  :monocle: .

Your memes don't scare me I have my gifs and a bottle of Rakija near me  :pimp:

Oh you will be, once I get my hands on you!!!  :twitch: .

aeee1c7c49684b79cb9c6fb54d9f4aff.gif

Take this!!!  :kukuku:.

Same fate!? You gonna try kiss me too!?  :wot:................Ewwwwwwwww!!!!  Get away from me you perverted Yaoi  :sick:.

What a stupid lie! :chuckle:
I see what you did :chuckle:

What did I do!? Who are you!? Do we know each other!?  :blink:.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#36145 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:49 AM

I'll put it in another way. You don't understand what I say 'cuz you are dumb :lmao:Oh no no :lulz: You just jumped into one some couple of years ago though :lulz: :lmao:

Or maybe what you say is dumb bc you're dumb but you don't realize that you're dumb bc you're living in a dumbception  :pimp:  :chuckle:  :lmao: . :hm: Yes but I came out alive from it, you won't be so lucky I9V1N8m.png

Same as you? Our belly? Noooo :twitch:

I just trying to entertain myself. When thinking about exams, just think about what we wait after that. Hang out freely with friends? Go somewhere? That should calm us down.

That's a new way of massage, Sir :monocle:

Ohhhhh Yeeeeeeees!!! And you know it, your overconsuming exploding belly is the proof   :kukuku: :banana:.

But no exam is entertaining!!! :argh:. Its evil its pure horror its exhausting!!! You can barely do those things after the mental brain damage  :twitch:.

Massage not approved you peasant  :monocle: and here I thought of giving you a hug just for the day  :yucky:  :smashy: .     

Edited by FireFox, 09 January 2016 - 01:07 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#36146 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:55 AM

Or maybe what you say is dumb bc you're dumb but you don't realize that you're dumb bc you're living in a dumbception  :pimp:  :chuckle:  :lmao: . :hm: Yes but I came out alive from it, you won't be so lucky [img]http://i.imgur.com/I9V1N8m.png
Ohhhhh Yeeeeeeees!!! And you know it, your overconsuming exploding belly is the proof   :kukuku: :banana:.

But no exam is entertaining!!! :argh:. Its evil its pure horror its exhausting!!! You can barely do those things after the mental brain damage  :twitch:.

Message not approved you peasant  :monocle: and here I thought of giving you a hug just for the day  :yucky:  :smashy: .     

Oh the irony is strong here :lmao: Look how dumb what you say is :lmao: But ironically, you are calling me dumb :lmao: Why won't I come out alive? You'll jump into it with me? :lulz:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#36147 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:01 PM

giphy-8.gif?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C55537
:cry:
lucy_punch_by_zombiegirl01-d4isxbn.gif

:cool: Are you blushing? :whistling: :lulz: 

JeHT1a3.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#36148 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:01 PM

Not telling :lulz:

Nothing. Forget it. Oh! Send me your meals! :wow:

School. The books, the teachers, the classes, the rules, the breaking rules.. :lmao:

Shush, Sir :fan:

I don't know. What it is?

That's the problem. Caffeine is the problem. I have heartburn too. Coke is a big no no.

Now now! Play fair! :P

What kind?

You are the first person to say this to me! :lmao:

Ouch. Sorry about that.

You want believe the answer when I tell you! It's tea! :sweat:

You don't have it in you  :monocle: .

Your memes don't scare me I have my gifs and a bottle of Rakija near me  :pimp:

Oh you will be, once I get my hands on you!!!  :twitch: .

aeee1c7c49684b79cb9c6fb54d9f4aff.gif

Take this!!!  :kukuku:.

Same fate!? You gonna try kiss me too!?  :wot:................Ewwwwwwwww!!!!  Get away from me you perverted Yaoi  :sick:.

The force is strong within me! XD

They would believe me! :lmao: I have Rakija to!  :hm: 

Don't tempt me!

Cole_SourceOfAllEvil.gif

:sick:  You are gross. i would simple turn you into a water cooler!

Yp330yZ.gif

#36149 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:15 PM

:cool: Are you blushing? :whistling: :lulz:02
JeHT1a3.gif

*turn off mode*

so what were we talking about? :huh:

#36150 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:35 PM

Ohhhhh Yeeeeeeees!!! And you know it, your overconsuming exploding belly is the proof   :banana:.

Message not approved you peasant  :monocle: and here I thought of giving you a hug just for the day  :yucky:       

My exploding belly is the proof that my mother loves me so much! That my family has money for our life :superior: Wait :wot: I have no exploding belly! :rawr:

You're exaggerating things sir :no:

:lmao: MASSAGE! Not MESSAGE! Hug me hug me! :wha: People with meats like you is warmer and more comfortable! :wub:

Now now! Play fair! :P

What kind?

You are the first person to say this to me! :lmao:

Ouch. Sorry about that.

You want believe the answer when I tell you! It's tea! :sweat:

I'm younger than FireFox :whistling:  but older than NU01 :cry:

Healthy foods, of course :yes:

Weird, huh? I'm actually

No, no, no. keep it coming :fan:

:wot: Correct! But my doctor only didn't permit coffee. Wait, I think I've heard this somewhere. But why coffee and tea don't have the same effect of keeping people awake?

Edited by Popuri, 09 January 2016 - 12:38 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#36151 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:03 PM

Oh the irony is strong here :lmao: Look how dumb what you say is :lmao: But ironically, you are calling me dumb :lmao: Why won't I come out alive? You'll jump into it with me? :lulz:

Right back at you! You still don't realize you're in dumbception  :chuckle: .

No! I'll be holding your head down so you drown in the pits of shet  :lmao:

The force is strong within me! XD

They would believe me! :lmao: I have Rakija to!  :hm:

Don't tempt me!

Cole_SourceOfAllEvil.gif

:sick:  You are gross. i would simple turn you into a water cooler!

55614511.jpg

Sorry!!! Rakija i Cvarci brate  :pimp:. I'm making Rakija right now with my dad so I'll be busy for the whole day :excited:.  

Or what!?  :hm:

WitchKillingSpell.gif

:lulz: .

You're the gross one Yaoi Pervert!!!  :cuss:.   :blink: I'll turn you into a hamster  :lulz: .

tumblr_nlssvsFvTQ1ty180do2_500.gif

Posted Image                                                            

#36152 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:08 PM

My exploding belly is the proof that my mother loves me so much! That my family has money for our life :superior: Wait :wot: I have no exploding belly! :rawr:

You're exaggerating things sir :no:

:lmao: MASSAGE! Not MESSAGE! Hug me hug me! :wha: People with meats like you is warmer and more comfortable! :wub:

I'm younger than FireFox :whistling:  but older than NU01 :cry:

Healthy foods, of course :yes:

Aha!!! So you do have one, you admit it!!! There's no turning back now!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.

No!!! :hm:

I fixed it  :twitch:. Hmmmmmmmm.........You lost that opportunity I have to think about it now  :superior:.   

Not by much, poor you  :lulz: .

Healthy :yucky: I have pork greaves and barbecue  :pimp: .

pork-greaves-bowl-food-photography-34301

Edited by FireFox, 09 January 2016 - 01:12 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#36153 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:22 PM

Right back at you! You still don't realize you're in dumbception  :chuckle: .

No! I'll be holding your head down so you drown in the pits of shet  :lmao:
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/i...es/55614511.jpg[

Sorry!!! Rakija i Cvarci brate  :pimp:. I'm making Rakija right now with my dad so I'll be busy for the whole day :excited:.  
Or what!?  :hm:. 
[img]http://img3.wikia.no...illingSpell.gif
:lulz: .

You're the gross one Yaoi Pervert!!!  :cuss:.   :blink: I'll turn you into a hamster  :lulz: .
[img]https://38.media.tum...80do2_500.gifg]

Yeah! Every dumb person thinks that about the smart person. They just don't understand smart people :lulz: Such is the case with you :lmao:

I'd hold your hand and pull myself up while pushing you down :pimp: You went into one when you were a kid, you'll go into another while being an adult :lmao: History repeats itself :pimp: :lmao:

#36154 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 01:29 PM

Aha!!! So you do have one, you admit it!!! There's no turning back now!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.

No!!! :hm:

I fixed it  :twitch:. Hmmmmmmmm.........You lost that opportunity I have to think about it now  :superior:.   

Not by much, poor you  :lulz: .

Healthy :yucky: I have pork greaves and barbecue  :pimp: .
pork-greaves-bowl-food-photography-34301

Noooooooooo, I have no exploding belly. Why are you obsessed with exploding belly? Why me? :wot:

Yes :roll:

Cheating! You shouldn't fic your typo :rawr:

Maaaaaas, let me huuuuuug

Best%252BMonday%252BCouple%252BMoments%2

What do you mean not by much? Sooooo much! :twitch:

I want brocolli! :superior: and chicken soup. I want to try onion soup :drool:

#36155 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:38 PM

Ohhhhooooooo!!! Another Bruce Lee fan! By any chance you like Bruce Wayne as well? :lulz:

Old movies, only.

:hm:
*ignores badly*

See? You can't ignore it  :hehehe:

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 09 January 2016 - 04:41 PM.

#36156 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:52 PM

Old movies, only.

See? You can't ignore it  :hehehe:

Bruce Lee was in old movies only :down:

#36157 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

Old movies, only.
See? You can't ignore it02 :hehehe:

*ignores like never before*

You want more
Nyehhh_tongue_anime_gif.gif

#36158 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:01 PM

Yeah! Every dumb person thinks that about the smart person. They just don't understand smart people :lulz: Such is the case with you :lmao:

I'd hold your hand and pull myself up while pushing you down :pimp: You went into one when you were a kid, you'll go into another while being an adult :lmao: History repeats itself :pimp: :lmao:

Funny you say that bc that's what a dumb person thinks like, he thinks he's so smart when in fact he's dumb as a brick, just a poor misconfused dumb person :chuckle:  :lmao:

Ha you wish!!! Did you really thought I'll hold your stinky head covered in shet with my bear hands!? :lulz:  I'll wear long rubber (latex) gloves so your shety hand can slide of my arm :lmao: .

Wrong!!! Not a chance I ain't going into one again, I have experience now unlike you so no, history is something me make and we learn from our mistakes :pimp:. Sorry but you're screwed  :laughcry: .      

Posted Image                                                            

#36159 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:06 PM

Bruce Lee was in old movies only :down:

Yo, you asked about Bruce Wayne, lol  :lmao:

I saw all movies of Bruce Lee.

*ignores like never before*

You want more
Nyehhh_tongue_anime_gif.gif

More of what? I didn't get anything  :hm:

Oh, I saw pony on a streets of my city  :excited:

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 09 January 2016 - 05:09 PM.

#36160 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:08 PM

Funny you say that bc that's what a dumb person thinks like, he thinks he's so smart when in fact he's dumb as a brick, just a poor misconfused dumb person :chuckle:  :lmao:

Ha you wish!!! Did you really thought I'll hold your stinky head covered in shet with my bear hands!? :lulz:  I'll wear long rubber (latex) gloves so your shety hand can slide of my arm :lmao: .

Wrong!!! Not a chance I ain't going into one again, I have experience now unlike you so no, history is something me make and we learn from our mistakes :pimp:. Sorry but you're screwed  :laughcry: .      

That's exactly what I meant for you :lulz: We are going in circles :down: Go f inger your own a ss :down:

You are so dumb :headscratch: Out of all the possible ways you choose this complicated one :down: Firefox is a d umbass :lulz:

Your history, present and future....it's all mine now :kukuku: I'll make sure your head gets flushed into your commode :kukuku: That's so gross :sick: :ugh:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users