#341 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:49 PM

*obsession vs. love/the "perfect" admirer*
[author note summary: hinata's goal is to make naruto hers, and she'll do it even if it means ruining his life to do it but, in the end...who'll bring him back from the darkness back to his light, goofy, smiley self? takes place during 699]
*naruto, and sasuke are in a void before waking back up in the distance is a shadow*
naruto: are we dead?
sasuke: well, you did say we would both die next time we fight
voice: -whispers- byakugan mind link jutsu...genjutsu: illusion!
naruto: -feels dizzy- what's going on?
*they both wake up, and sakura, and kakashi arrive*
naruto: sakura-chan! -for some reason he can't hear her what he see's, and hears are her talking to sasuke, and sasuke apologize-thank you...sakura-chan -tears leak out-
*reality*
sakura: NARUTO!? wake up!
sasuke: sakura?...i'm sorry i never wanted this
sakura: THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT SASUKE-KUN!?
sasuke: i don't know...i guess i wanted to break the bond...but, i never wanted to actually kill naruto, or you.
sakura: well, don't worry...you don't have to be apart of team 7 again...and you can leave the village with karin for all i care! -eyes water-
*naruto, and sasuke dispel the I.T*
sasuke: wait...it seems like this is NEW like someone broke the last one, and then decided to redo it
naruto: -sighs- maybe
*naruto's watching in the distance as sakura says bye to sasuke *
*WHAT HE SEES*
sakura: can i come with you? -blushes-
naruto: -eyes water, and runs off-
*REALITY*
karin:i'm coming to sasuke-kun! -whacks him on the head- WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT WAKING ME UP AFTER I SAVED YOUR SORRY BUTT FROM CERTAIN DEATH!?
sasuke: um...i can explain
karin: sakura? if we have a kid would you be their godmother?
sakura: -blushes- sure
sasuke: WHAT!? but,-
karin: it is thank you from both of us
sasuke: do i get a say in this?
karin: your going to have a looong lecture about how to treat girls! -pulls his ear as the two walk off*
*hokage's office*
naruto: -sadly- i request kakashi-sensei to be hokage
tsunade: are you sure? i was going to name you hokage.
naruto: -walks out-
*hinata walks up*
hinata: hi naruto-kun -blushes- i see you've saved the village!
*they walk and talk*
hinata: i always knew you would become a hero...too bad sakura, and everyone else never thought that...they always used you
naruto: sakura-chan? i kept my promise finnally! to bring sasuke back -sad smile-
hinata: yeah, she's all "sasuke-kun" while i'm all "naruto-kun" sadly she seemed to forgot you exsist when sasuke comes around...i'ed NEVER break your heart like that after all...i helped you defeat pain that time.
naruto: -eyes water- your right...i guess no matter what i do i'm always dead last to EVERYONE!
hinata: your not to me though
naruto: thank you hinata...for everything -runs off-
*sakura walks up*
sakura: hey hinata-san! wheres naruto off to?
hinata: oh...he, and i are going out...he didn't want me to tell you this but...he only liked you because of him, and sasuke being rivals!
sakura: WHAT!? that don't sound like naruto at all
*flashback*
sakura: -crying- please naruto...bring sasuke back
naruto: -sad smile, and thumbs up- i'll bring him back sakura-chan...promise of a lifetime
*end*
hinata: yup...when you were "sasuke-kunning" i guess naruto-kun found someone who DOES love him, and DON'T use him, and play with his emotions like during the kage summit -walks off smiling evilly-
sakura: kage summit?
*flashback*
sakura: i'm over sasuke! i told you i love you naruto!
*end*
*flashback to 693*
sakura: i still love you sasuke!
*end*
sakura: -eyes water- i really am the one who causes naruto pain after all... -cries and runs off-
*at the gates*
naruto: i should leave the village...become a wonderer like sasuke...maybe we'll cross paths -smiles sadly-
hinata: or you can come back to the hyuuga compound...better yet...WE can leave the village
naruto: -eyes water- this whole time...sakura-chan was only using me just so i can bring back sasuke? -tears fall- i was going to confess that i loved her...as soon as i figured out how to. i've never been good with words i thought bringing sasuke back would show her just how much i loved her
hinata: yeah...it's sad your love whent unnoticed, and you were taken advantage of
naruto: -cries-
hinata: but, look on the brightside...i have ALWAYS loved you...i always watched you from afar
naruto: -wipes eyes- let's go...konoha doen't need us after all
*hinata, and naruto leave*
*hokage office*
tsunade: i was going to pass down being hokage to naruto but, he suggested you have the title instead
kakashi: that don't sound like naruto being hokage was always his dream! why would he turn it down?
*yamato, and sai walk in*
yamato: we have word from a message ninja that both naruto, and hinata left the village.
tsunade/kakashi: AND HINATA!?
*sakura's room she's looking at the old team 7 photos, and the new team 7 photo with her, sai, naruto, and captain yamato*
sakura: -tears fall- why did i have to say i still loved sasuke?...why am i ALWAYS the one causing naruto pain? -cries- i'm so sorry naruto -hugs photos to her chest as she cries- i wish i could tell you -sniffs- i love sasuske as you would love a friend, or sibling...but, you were the only one i am ever in love with
voice behinde the door: sakura? your sensei, and teammate are here to see you
sakura: -hurries up, dries eyes,. puts photos' away- okaaay
*later outside*
yamato: naruto has left the village...team 10, team 7, and team 8 are going to be working together to find hinata, and naruto
sakura: -hangs head-
shikamaru: i never known naruto as someone who would leave the village...did he go with sasuke?
sakura: -holds back tears- no...sasuke left with karin this morning
kiba: i wonder what hinata's motives are? i mean she will do ANYTHING to get to naruto! if they left together maybe she's got him under mind control or something
sakura: mind control?...wait! hinata, and he were talking when i came up earlier he had done ran off...hinata said he said he only liked me due to rivalry with sasuke-kun....
ino: wait...i thought WE were the only ones who did that? remember we became rivals because we BOTH liked sasuke-kun?
sakura: oh yeah!...and i knew something was wrong because naruto wasn't ever like that... he was always there when i needed him, or when the village was in danger -eyes water- i was ALWAYS the one pushing him a way...if only he knew how i really felt
ino: you've fallen in love with naruto?
sai: indeed...if this is what romantic love is...she has been in love with him since i've been on their team
shikamaru: she was blushing, and flirting with him when he came back from the journey with jiraiya-sensei
ino: and she hugged him after he got back from dealing with nagato, after saving the village from his pain clones
yamato: one word...four-tails
sakura: -tears fall- i guess i really have fallen in love with that knucklehead -smiles-
voice: WAIT UP!
*team ebisu, and hanabi run up*
sakura: konohamaru's team? what are they doing here?
konohamaru: we told lady tsunade we wanted to be back up!
hanabi: plus i need to find my sister before something even worse happens
*lee, ten ten, and kakashi show up*
kakashi: we're coming to everyone wants to bring back naruto
sakura: -smiles-
yamato: wait...hanabi? what did you mean by something worse happens?
hanabi: i don't know why, or how but, hinata learned how to use her byakugan, AND genjutsu to control minds'...the mind link jutsu it was only to be used on enemies ONLY...i think she might be using it to get naruto to fall in love with her!
sakura: -sweatdrop- that explains her strange behavior...oh no! she wouldn't do anything to harm naruto would she?
yamato: mind link jutsu...it's used to crush the reality of an enemy by making them see, and hear something differently from whats really being said, done...it's usually used to have an enemy think their fighting their own...it's a brainwashing jutsu, and does destroy ones mind if not careful
sakura: -eyes water- naruto.
*meanwhile hinata, and naruto are somewhere in the outskirts of konoha*
hinata: we can make our own village...we'll call it...how about hinatato? our names combined?
naruto: -his soul now shattered/spirit crushed...just an empty shell- sure hinata-san
hinata: we'll make a perfect couple!
*hinata hugs naruto*
hinata: i made something for you -hands him a book of naruhina fanart- see? weren't we meant to be...everyone thinks so...even...sakura
naruto: -nods- -monotone/emotionless- it seems we were meant to be...i never noticed untill now...i am sorry i never noticed you...thank you for noticing me all these years
hinata: -smiles- your welcome...-bonks him on the head- so you like the tsundere type? i can be more tsundere if you want?...i can be yandere if you would like that to! it's more "advanced" then tsundere
naruto: -fake smile-
hinata: -senses energy- oh crap... they found us lets go naruto-kun -they both poof off-
*the naruto search squad run up only to notice them already gone*
hanabi: dang it she sensed us!
yamato: this is why we don't go in large groups...we need to go in groups of two.
*meanwhile hinata and naruto are now far off in an unknown location*
hinata: they'll never find us here! not even WE know where we are!
naruto: why would they want to find us? i'm not important to them
hinata: well, i'm still the heir of the hyuuga clan...i'm pretty much popular!
naruto: you were more of a heroine than i was a hero...the show should have been called hinata
hinata: -laughs- yeah! i would have rocked being a shoujo main character more than a shounen side character...-stats to kiss naruto-
naruto: -backs away- i'm sorry hinata...i just don't feel like i should kiss you yet
hinata: okay, lets call it a night
*hinata pulls out two sleeping bags*
naruto: stares up at the stars but what he don't know is beside him hinata's pretending to sleep, and is mind linking, and installing more false memories into his brain making him believe he always liked her, he never loved sakura, ect- -tears leak out the corners of his eyes- was my whole life a lie?
kurama: -wakes up- HEY! WHO THE HECK IS THE JINCHUURIKI NOW!? who is my host now? i fall asleep, and wake up to a strange new energy?
naruto: -thinks- i'm still your host...just realized that i'm not the village hero...hinata was all this time...my whole life was a lie
kurama: wait...THESE AREN'T YOUR MEMORIES!
naruto: -thinks- what are my memories anymore?
*flashback*
kushina: find a girl like your mother
*flashback*
minato: is she your girlfriend?
sakura: -blushes-
naruto: more or less yeah
sakura: -bonks him on the head-
*end*
hinata[inner hinata]: grrr something's messing with the connection! -corrupts those memories, switches places with sakura in the minato memory- there -smiles-
*naruto's flashback*
kushina: stay away from the weird girls
*flashback*
naruto: you know hinata i used to think you were weird, mysterious, and shy
hinata: -hangs head-
*end*
hinata [inner hinata]: grrr
*flashback*
kushina: don't fall for the first girl who comes your way!
*flashback*
naruto: -blushes- sakuuraaa-chaaan i hope she sits by me! HI SAKURA-CHAN!
sakura: -pushes him aside HI SASUKE-KUN!
*end*
*flashback altered*
naruto: grrr sauske always gets the girls'...i'll make sakura think i'm sasuke!
*end*
*naruto's flashback*
sakura: i just want you to notice me sasuke-kun
naruto-as-sasuke: thats all you wanted?
*end*
hinata [inner hinata]: GRRR BRAINWASH JUTSU! TOTAL MEMORY WIPE OUT!- now i can implant my memories i had back in his head! wait...the jutsu didn't work! WHY WONT THIS BRAIN CLEAR!?
voice: his mind is wiped clean...but, his heart's still pure...thats where all his feelings for sakura, and company truley lie-
hinata: -inner hinata-: well, then...i'm going to have to keep trying to make him ONLY love me, and hate everyone else
*the next day*
*everyones back in the hokage office*
kiba: it's almost like they're in another world now!
sakura: i'll jkeep looking! he whent through heck trying to get sasuke-kun back...now it's my turn to try to get naruto back
tsunade: i'll let the other kage know, and ask them to keep them there if they see them in kiri, suna, or whatever village is closer at the time...alert the smaller villages as well! we will find naruto!
*yamato, sai, and sakura are still out searching for naruto, and hinata*
*back to naruto, and hinata*
hinata: i knitted you a scarf -hands naruto a red scarf-
naruto: thank you -takes it-
hinata: i bet noone else has ever made you anything! sometimes you gotta stop following your heart, and start following the mind...a broken heart'll lead you nowhere
naruto: i guess your right
hinata: i love you naruto-kunb! -blushes-
naruto: i...love you to -chest tightens, he puts a hand on his heart- -thinks- why do i feel so...disconnected?...why did i tell her i love her? my heart doesn't love her...do i love anyone?-
hinata: perfect! your finnaly all mine!
*yamato, sai, and sakura finnally find where naruto, and hinata are at the hide out
sakura:there they are! NARUTO!
yamato: wood style: cage
hinata: grrr they found us! lets go!
*the two are trapped in the cage, and the trio run over there*
sakura: NARUTO! HINATA! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?
hinata: go away! naruto-kun is mine! you had your chance!
sakura: NARUTO! SAY SOMETHING!
naruto: -hangs head-
hinata: he's not talking to YOU anymore...he'll only talk to me now! he realized i was the only one who ever loved him...while all you did was just use him, and take advantage of his kindness!
sakura: I NEVER USED NARUTO...AND WHAT DO YOU CALL WHAT YOUR DOING!? YOUR SO OBSESSED THAT YOU'D BREAK HIM JUST TO GET HIM TO LOVE YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME HINATA!?
hinarta: why don't you go back to your sasuke-kun...cause naruto-kun found someone who'll really love him
*hanabi poofs up*
hanabi: DON'T YOU KNOW THE MIND LINK JUTSU IS FOR ENEMIES ONLY!? YOU NEVER EVER EVER USE IT ON YOUR COMRADES OR ALLIES!
hinata: hanabi? what are you doing here?
hanabi: trying to get you to come back to the village! i can't believe you of all people would betray not only the village but, your own clan! what would neji-niisan think if he saw you now!?
hinata: probabbly "finnally" i mean didn't he die just so naruto, and i would be together?
hanabi: NO! HE DIED SAVING YOUR SORRY BUTT BECAUSE YOU PLAYED MARTYR AGAIN...WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST PUSH NARUTO OUT OF THE WAY INSTEAD!?
hinata: where were YOU sakura-san? during pain's invasion when he was held down by the rods, during the war when he was almost stabbed by the flying needles?
sakura: i was on the sidelines where i was supossed to be! unlike YOU hinata i have faith in naruto! i knew he would be okay because he's a jinchurriki, and they heal quickly! so, he would have been fine untill near by shinobi could get there! by the way where were YOU when he whent four tails, and almost lost controlle?, where were YOU when he got the bijuu extracted? both times i have saved his life!...and a few other times as well
hinata: in the end it means nothing...you mean nothing to him sakura -evil smiles-
sakura: NARUTO! I'M SORRY I TOLD SASUKE I LOVE HIM! I JUST MEANT I CARED ABOUT HIM AS IF ONE WOULD A SIBLING, OR A CLOSE FRIEND YOUR THE ONE I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH THIS WHOLE TIME!
hinata: you do know you'll be considered a terrible person if you dump sasuke for naruto-kun right??
sakura: no...because i'm NOT YOU HINATA!
naruto: -hears everything- -whispers- is this all real, or another genjutsu? -holds head-
hinata: ignore her naruto she's just mad because she knows i'm right -smirks- remember i was the first, and only bond you've ever had your whole life everyone else hated you...but, i didn't
naruto: -holds head- my head
*flashbacks to everyone he had a bond with, iruka, gaara, shikamaru, sasuke, and more*
*flasahback to the forest of chakra back in the land of waves*
haku: so, why did you become a ninja? is there someone precious to you?
naruto: precious to me?
haku: yes, someone you want to protect, someone who is dear, and precious to you that you feel you need to protect
*end*
naruto: -cries-
*flashback to the gaara arc when he saw himself exhausted but still fighting to save sakura*
gamabunta: why am i summoned
gamakichi: hey dad! that big ugly thing was picking on me earlier, and naruto kicked his butt! also be careful not to attact his girlfriend
*end*
*flashback*
konohamaru: is she your...-pinky up- girlfriend?
*end*
naruto: -is sourrounded by red chakra-
sakura: NARUTO!
hinata: calm down naruto...i'm the only one you love remember?
*flashback to the kage summit*
sakura: what i said was...i love you naruto -blushes-
*end*
yamato: -uses a jutsu to controlle naruto's bijuu chakra-
sakura: -runs over to naruto-
hinata: gentle fist! -punches sakura- don't listen to them naruto! they don't want us to be together!
hanabi: hinata! stop! you've been taken over by your own obsession! if you truley loved naruto you would want him to be happy with whomever he's with!
hinata: he can be happy with me! if you all would stop getting in our way
*sakura gets back up*
hinata: see look? -grabs naruto, and almost kisses him*
sakura: -kicks hinata into a tree- naruto? -kneels by him- are you okay?
yamato: woodstyle: cage -traps hinata in a cage-
sai: i'll let everyone know we found naruto...ninja art! messanger birds. send notice that naruto, and hinata are found, and are okay
sakura: -hugs naruto, and cries-
naruto: sakura-chan? -hugs her to, and cries as well-
hinata: -cries- NOOO! I WANTED TO BE NARUTO'S GIRLFRIEND! why did you all have to get in my way!
hanabi: because unlike you...everyone really DOES care about naruto!
*naruto, and sakura get up*
hinata: let me out of this cage! naruto! tell them to let me out! remember? i'm the only one who was there for you!
naruto: hinata?...my mother warned me about girls like you...and lead me to girls like sakura-chan here...i have made many friends on my journey
sakura: -whispers to sai- talk no jutsu time.
naruto: i've learned from my enemies...and treassured, and protected my allies... and finnally i can truley say what i have wanted to say since the academy days!...sakura-chan? i love you so much...that was the whole reason i kept my promise to bring sasuke back -smiles-
sakura: -eyes water-
naruto: i just want you to be happy sakura-chan...even if it's not with me
hanabi: see hinata? THIS is what love is!
sakura: -tears fall- but, i AM happy with you naruto! -blushes- your the only one who can make me feel this warm, and fuzzy feeling...sasuke-kun's never been able to do that!
*naruto, and sakura hug*
sakura: looks like heaven, and earth finnally united
*flashback*
iruka: -after iruka explains that heaven is wisdom, earth is strength- together they can beat anything...but without eachother then both are lost...because they need eachother to be the guide mind, and heart together...create the soul that is forever
*end*
sakura: i love you, you big goofball
naruto: i love you to -kisses sakura's forehead and they hug again-
hinata: NOOO! naruto! you are mine! NOOO!
sakura: he's not a prize to be won hinata!
*in the hokage office they walk in, and hinata's still in the cage*
tsunade: and i thought the uchiha were bad...guess when a hyuuga betrays others THEY're worse!
naruto: and alot weirder!
hinata: naruto! you know i still care about you right?
kurenai: this isn't the first time a student of mine lost controlle of her power
hinata: i just wanted to be with naruto!
tsunade: send her to the konoha prison untill we decide what needs to be done about this!
hinata: but, you let the uchiha go!
tsunade: because sasuke decided to leave the village, and become a wonderer...it was a choice either way he was no longer allowed to STAY in the village unmonitered...but, he may visit from time time...unlike you hinata...there are so many reasons why what you did could have put EVERYONE in danger that we could write an arc on it!
* the anbu take hinatas cage with her in it to the prison cell*
tsunade; naruto? do you still want to pass up being hokage?
naruto: NO WAY! i finnally have all my dreams come true!
*naruto's now in a hokage robe*
tsunade: konoha villagers'...i am glad to announce uzumaki naruto as your new sixth hokage!
*everyone cheers*
naruto: -wipes tears- thank you so much "granny" tsunade
*a week later naruto's face s on the monuement*
sakura: looks like our dream finnally came true -smile- i knew you would be hokage someday...i always believed in you
naruto: -smiles- and i believe in you to sakura-chan
*naruto, and sakura kiss*
THE END

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 18 November 2017 - 10:17 AM.

#342 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:52 AM

I was having somewhat a kitten day, this omake made it better   :wibble: 

Thanks!

I really liked this part

naruto: i've learned from my enemies...and treassured, and protected my allies... and finnally i can truley say what i have wanted to say since the academy days!...sakura-chan? i love you so much...that was the whole reason i kept my promise to bring sasuke back -smiles-
sakura: -eyes water-
naruto: i just want you to be happy sakura-chan...even if it's not with me

THIS is the real Naruto, not that fake one from the last   :wink:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#343 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:55 PM

This omake.... No words.. 

giphy.gif

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#344 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:34 AM

*whoes the main character?*
[author note summary: sasuke, and hinata, and naruto all try to figure out who the main character is!]
*the training feild naruto, sasuke, and hinata are looking at the newest update on hinata's ipad*
hinata: so, see? i'm the new main character.
sasuke: im the main character...see? chapter 699 shifted to my POV, and so, this whole series i was the main character
naruto: no, the series is called "naruto" i'm "naruto" the main character. do you know any series whoes hero's name WASN'T in the title?
sasuke: how about dragon ball? goku's name isn't in the title, bleach has ichigo, and one piece has luffy
hinata: well, if you really watched, or read the series they're all not JUST about that one main character. they're about everyone
sasuke: and bleach...why is it called bleach? isn't that washing detergent?
naruto: can we all get back to the topic! i'm the main chartacter!
hinata: okay, how about part one: me, part two: you naruto-kun, and part three: sasuke
naruto/sasuke: NO!
naruto: maybe in the part one fillers hinata but, i was, and am the main character!
sasuke: well, according to masahi kishimoto i was the MC all along!
naruto: well, he's an idiot. he's the same jerk who turned a series about going on journies to a series about ninja, theeen into a sci-fi anime that had to do with space.
hinata: trying to copy his twin brother i see. jio's the main character of satan 666/hunterxhunter
naruto: yeah...but it had an open ending can't these kikittenters do ANYTHING right?
sasuke: hn, if they could they wouldn't need animaters to fix things for them, and do fillers
naruto: every christmas have you both noticed how i never got ONE good chapter? 2012 neji dies, 2013 i die
sasuke: what about sakura's cpr scene?
naruto: that came after a long break!
hinata: where was i?
sasuke: bedrock
*flintstone theme plays in the background*
naruto: and this year i find out i'm no longer the main character!? what are they going to call it now!?
hinata: a shoujo about a moon princess!
naruto: sailor moon did that
sasuke: a shounen about an avenger/swardsman?
naruto: rouruni kenshin did that
hinata: I KNOW! how about a shounen that has space pirates, a princess from another planet, and-
naruto: tenchi muyo did that one
hinata: heeey i remember that show! guess i'm like ayeka the princess from jurai...hanabi gets sasami i guess
sasuke: THATS IT! thats the anime the last must have tried to use!
naruto: heeey back to the main character here!
hinata: me?
sasuke: hn...i think he means me the true main character
naruto: WAIT! are we the new team 7? i'm going to find sakura-chan, and come back, and settle this once, and for all! -stomps off-
hinata: how about a series where animals fight eachother?
sasuke: that could be pokemon, or digimon, a shounen where they they use cards to battle it out?
hinata: yu-gi-oh, a shoujo that uses similar style...only something about cardcapterer
sasuke: cardcaptorere sakura,how about we spar, and the winner is the main character!
hinata: okay, but i warn you! -holds fan to mouth- i'm not your biggest fan -giggles-
sasuke: -poses with sward- that's okay! we can still fight untill one of us wins that we can!.
hinata: what style? taijutsu, ninjutsu, or genjutsu?
sasuke: -holds up cards- go fish!
*sakura and naruto show up watching the whole thing*
sakura: are they doing parody spoofs of different anime, and manga?
naruto: yup
*lee walks up*
lee: you are ALL wrong! the main character is myself!
naruto/sasuke/hinata: WHAAAT!
*all four of them argue over who the main character is, and the plot of the anime/manga, and wheather it's shounen, shoujo, or other*
sakura: -sweatdrops- i can't believe things have gotten THIS far!
inner voice: it's up to you now!
sakura: -thinks- but, what should i do?
inner voice: you'll know...only YOU can save the series!
sakura: -thinks- but, how can i? i'm not even the main character!
inner voice: you'll know when the time comes!
sakura: -thinks- how will i know when that time'll come? we're ninja not angels!
inner voice: you'll just know! let your heart be your guide
*back to the bickering four*
lee: how about a shounen high school ninja host club!
naruto/sasuke: ALREADY DONE!
naruto: WILL EVERYONE STOP TRYING TO TAKE OVER MY SHOW!?
*soon sai, shino, choji, shikamaru, kiba ino, ect all join in arguing who the main character is*
*tsunade comes up*
tsunade: what in the world!
sakura: i know...i don't know why they don't let naruto be the main character after all he has done for everyone.
tsunade: i know...it's like this isn't even a series anymore it's a mishmash of random plots, and parody spoofs, and so many paring wars that everyone knows heaven, and earth should be you, and naruto
sakura: i know.
kiba: oh yeah!? well, if i was the main character: it would be aukemaru, and i being explorers!
shino: mine would be a series about fireflies, and humans living together in a future like setting, and i would be like a firefly prince of somekind.
shikamaru: card game battles! i would be the master every card holds a species from a different dimension!, and every pawn in the game of shogi, and chess are beings from another dimensions...the god wars would be the title!
choji: in MY series food would play a big role! maybe like i could be a chef warrior cooking by day, fighting evil by night
naruto: STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY SERIES GUYS!!!
lee: no, i say it should be a series about perseverence, and strength, and ninja! people using their skills to live in this crazy village life
naruto: that IS the main plot! see? you, me, and sakura-chan should rule the world! we'll be super ninja
lee: of YOUUUTH!
tenten: no,no,no how about a series about a female warrior? are there any series like that?
lee: yes! of course!
tenten: have they done a female samurai yet?
naruto: wait? how did we go from deciding who the main character is to choosing the story plot?
ino: I KNOW! the series can be about a girl who is a magical girl, AAAND not only that but, a princess as well! not in space but, on earth...and she's a time traveler!
sakura: -looks at the update- looks like naruto's voice actress quit...thats why naruto's not the main character anymore...also something about a tragic ending where naruto, and sasuke both die in the end. a SK/NS tragic ending.
tsunade: -sighs- the earlier chapter called "the true ending" some believe that might have been the REAL last chapter
sakura: so...naruto, and sasuke-kun die in the end? either way it looks like naruto just don't have a happy ending.
*back to the "arguing group"*
hinata: well, if i were main character i'd keep my moon princersss, or other dimension princess theme, and of course naruto-kun would still be mine!, and i would kick butt!
sasuke: no way! i'm the avenger main character!
naruto: AFTER I SAVED YOUR BUTT!? SASUKE!
sasuke: yeah, naruto
naruto: SASUKE
sasuke: NARUTOOO
naruto: SASUKEEE
konohamaru: how about a series about a young boy who grows up learning how to create bonds, and friendship along the way!
naruto: that's MY plot!
konohamaru: i know! i wanna be like you boss!
naruto: finnally!
sai: how about a shounen-ai where sasuke, and naruto get together?...come on who here hasn't secretly wondered about sasunaru?
naruto/sasuke: NO!
naruto: sai i thought you were for naruSAKU?
sai: i am...but, you two DO seem clodser...than brothers even.
naruto/sasuke: -blushes-
sakura: -giggles-
naruto: GRRR WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ROMANCE SAI!?
sai: well, i know that a bicurious love triangle was made, and no one noticed...sakura was falling for you, and YOUR main focus was sasuke
hinata: what was i in all this?
sai: a background character!
*karin walks over*
karin: what's going on?
naruto: well, we were trying to find out who the main character is, then everyone else came, and it became a "what it would be if i were main character", and now everyones trying to discuss random plots
karin: hi sasuke-kun
sasuke: hi karin...see!? i like girls!
naruto: -teases-aw but i'm your ONLY bond, and best friend...now come give your only "brother" a hug-hugs sasuke-
sasuke: -pushes, pulls away- i'm sooo getting you for this sai!
sakura: -laughs-
naruto: -blinks-but, i'm still romantically in love with-
hinata: ME!
narurto: NO! sakura-chan!
sakura: -smiles-
tsunade: it sounds like YOU should be the main character sakura...notice how the moment you became a side character the whole steries fell apart...you, and naruto WERE the story!
sakura: hey yeah...EVERYONE I KNOW WHO THE MAIN CHARACTER IS!
*everyone listens*
sakura: naruto, AND i are the main character...thats what heaven, and earth referred to the MOMENT our bond was broken the series fell apart!
naruto: you, and i rule the show sakura-chan
*both hug*
naruto: so, we ARE the series after all...part three could have been "heaven, and earth chronicles"
sakura: yeah, true.
THE END

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 22 January 2016 - 03:59 PM.

#345 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:33 AM

anyone ever heard taylor swift's song "christmas must be something more"? well, i took it, and made my own lyrics "narusaku must be something more" lol

What if hugs and kisses didnt mean a thing?
could our friendship survive without a promise ring?
Would you still wanna date someone you don't know?
What would happen if childhood never let us go?
What would happen if true friendship told a lie?
Tell me what would we find

we'd see that the paring holds something special
Something loving, not superficial
So here's to the truest love of life
It's something other shippers try to ignore
And mistaken love for obsess or adore
So here's something they should know that is for sure
narusaku must mean something more

What if animators did not pay attention to
All the things mangaka wished they would always do?
What if "i love you"  only came in a heartshaped box?
Then I think there is something they all forgot
What would happen if crushes all went away?
Tell me what would they find

they'd see that the paring holds something special
So here's to the truest love of life
narusaku must mean something more

they get so caught up in all of it
Business and relationships
Hundred mile an hour lives
And this was our year
And everybody's here
It seems the last thing on their mind

is that the paring holds something special
So here's to the truest love of life
narusaku must mean something more

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 18 March 2016 - 11:06 PM.

#346 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:30 AM

Nice lyrics  :D

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#347 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:15 PM

Cool song!
And the other omake about the true MC is the funniest one yet :lmao:

#348 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

*a bag of omake goodness for the holidays!*
[author note summary: seven omakes in one! not all but most of them are christmas themed!]

under the mistletoe

the meaning of christmas

will the real kishimoto please shut up?

yes shinachiku there IS a santa clause

team 7's christmas

it is just a movie!

the last: the fangirls society

THE END

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 15 April 2015 - 10:54 AM.

#349 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

These are simply amazing. Simple yet balanced and meaningful. I wish I could like more than once.

#350 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

Yes, my idea made it :D

All of them are great tho 

happy holidays!

#351 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:18 AM

Finally!!! I read em all! Nice piece of works indeed :D

Happy holidays :D

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#352 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:03 PM

SONGS THAT REMIND ME OF NARUSAKU
shedaisy before me and you:

britney spears i will be there:

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 29 December 2014 - 02:06 PM.

#353 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

Sakura's Reaction to NaruHina

Naruto's Reaction to SasuSaku

EDIT: I'll listen to them later 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 29 December 2014 - 01:14 PM.

#354 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:06 PM

aqua good morning sunshine:

dixie chicks never say die:

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 29 December 2014 - 02:07 PM.

#355 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:08 PM

NARUTO'S REACTION TO SASUSAKU!

avril lavighne so much for my happy ending:

SAKURA'S REACTION TO THE "YOU ONLY LIKED ME BECAUSE OF THE RIVALRY WITH SASUKE", AND NARUTO FIXING TO MARRY HINATA!

dixie chicks theres your trouble

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 31 December 2014 - 05:07 AM.

#356 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:22 AM

*jump festa: my version*
[author note summary: he actual characters of naruto, kakashi, sasuke, sakura, and hinata join kishi at the jump festa! i wasn't there but from what i've read i can come up with funny stuff]
announcer: HELLOOO FANDOM!
*chirp chirp chirp*
announcer: well, why don't i just welcome our guests to the audience
*cheers*
announcer: here are kakashi hatake, naruto uzumaki,sakura haruno, sasuke uchiha, and hanata hyuuga!...oh i meant hinata hyuuga...the big boobied one
*some laugh as many cheer*
hinata: -blushes- i think he got confused with hanabi
announcer: and the guy who created it all MASAHIII KISHI -phone goes off-
*some laughter*
announcer: -answers- hello?...yes dear i'll remember the food this time...okay dear i'll do that to...oh you all are?...thats nice bye dear...okay i will -hangs up-
*kishimoto comes out*
announcer: sorry about that that was my wife on the phone asking me to remember the food this time...she, and the kids love take out! but, they're watching this now so hello family! -waves at the camera-
*some go awww*
kishi: -hides eyes watering-
announcer; are we forgetting anything?
audience: NOOOPE
announcer: OKAY THEN! lets start the festa shall we!? so, kishimoto? tell us about your new project
kishimoto: well...there'll be banannas'!...lots and lots of it
announcer: well, how about naruto the last? alot of fans wanna know WHY did you retcon the narusaku bond
*a fan sneaks behinde them holding up a poster of the manga page that says "i hate people who lie to themselves*
*some giggle*
naruto: -turns around- thats gonna be on a t-shirt -turns back around smiling-
*kishi turns to look but the fan runs off many laugh*
kishimoto: well...anyway as i was going to say, sakura had always loved sasuke-
sakura: back in part 1! i was 12...to young to know what love was!
kishimoto: i mean she would be a horrible person if she stopped loving sasuke!
sasuke: but, i don't love her
announcer: a fan just tweeted-
sakura: WAIT! look you girly troll doll! i said in an earlier chapter i loved naruto NOT sasuke, and i would be a horrible person if i played with his emotions
some fans: AND WE HATE PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES.
kishimoto: not that i don't like sakura i mean...your my favorite!
hinata/sasuke: I THOUGHT I WAS!...NO IT WAS ME! STOP THAT!
*many laugh*
sakura: THEN WHY DID YOU RUIN MY CHARACTER YOU OVERGROWN BLACKHEAD PIMPLE!?
*some laugh*
kishimoto: -whines- it was studio pierrot
editor: YOU PAYED US TO!
naruto: kishi? shut up a while
kishimoto: but-
naruto: you're pissing everyone off, and sakura-chan's gonna punch you in a minuete if she don't i will.
*many laugh and clap*
announcer: naruto how do you feel about the movie, and the upcomming series?
naruto: well, i don't appriciate being lied to, or my character becomming a hated scumbag! i was the main hero, sakura-chan was suppossed to be the main heroine who i end up with in the end
kishimoto: but, you BOTH got your dreams from part one
sakura: grrr -punches kishi-
*everyone cheers*
naruto: see? did i tell him so?
some in the audience: YES!
announcer: looks like kishi got "jumped"
*drum beat*
naruto: and anyway-
sakura: -pulls the mic towards her- i shared naruto's dream! we had the same dreams in the end! then that thing ruined it!
announcer: so, i take it you hate the movie! how do you feel about naruhina happining?
sakura:well, with naruhina: fine if it had some kind of developement sure, okay i could see that happening but NO OUR BOND WAS THE MAIN ROMANCE PLOT! mine, and naruto's, and i'm sorry but, kishi? your SO lucky i wasn't near you when you made me say "i love you" to sasuke no, i'm not sorry YOUR the one who would have been sorry-
announcer: OOOKAY! i think we should let sakura calm down, and move on to our next question another fan asked: hinata? i thought you said you would stop chasing naruto after the war...did you lie to yourself?
*some laugh*
naruto: i could sooo see that being a t-shirt! everyone wearing a t-shirt with the phrase "i hate people who lie to themselves"
*some laughs*
hinata: um...no, i was planning on it but...i guess...um...popularity, any money happened -hangs head- i'm sorry
announcer: did you know kishimoto has naruhina as a pity character?
kishimoto: i can explain that!
naruto: -punches kishi-
*some laughs and cheers*
hinata: well, i would have been happy as long as naruto-kun was happy...just like naruto-kun would have been happy as long as sakura-san was happy...we wouldn't care who they were with as long as they were happy with the person they loved!
*audience goes "AWWW"*
kishimoto: AND THATS WHY I PUT YOU TWO TOGETHER -covers mouth- oops!
*naruto AND sakura punch kishi at the same time*
*audience cheers*
announcer: waw! okay, lets move on to kakashi! hello kakashi
kakashi: yo.
announcer: how did you like the movie, and what are your thoughts about the next project BOLT!?
*an editor walks up and whispers*
announcer:" oh...i meant burrito...no, wait...BORUTO!
*laughter*
kakashi: well, i did not teach these students to grow down. i taught them how to work as a team, and i thought they had grown up...but, then i saw...this -holds up chapter 699-
*some in the audience gasps*
kishimoto: i can ex-
naruto: be silent...or you'll see a light...it'll my my rasengan in your face!
*some laugh*
announcer: as this series comes to a close do you plan on being in part three?
kakashi: no...kishi...you are lower than scum! you have betrayed EVERYONE. your fans, your characters...and the whole anime, and manga culture good day to you fans. don't buy kishimoto's trash next year -walks off stage-
naruto: i'm not either...to all my fans, not just the shipping fandom of narusaku...please remember the REAL me, sakura-chan, hinata, sasuke...the series from part one all the way to whenever shippuden ends for you
a fan: THE PAIN ARC!
another fan: THE CPR SCENE! THE GOODBYE KISS!*some laugh*
sakura: well...yeah that was the last TRUE narusaku bond...that showed who i REALLY loves -blushes-
naruto: -eyes water- kishi? you not only ruined your own series...you ruined the one who MADE your series what it has became! i REALLY hate people who lie to themselves...but, i despise the ones who decieve, and use others...and then toss them away in the end -walks off stage-
*many cheer and clap*
announcer: and you can find the real naruto anytime at deviant art, fanfiction.net, and various places online! how about you sakura? are you gonna be in part three?
sakura: without naruto? heck no! kishimoto broke our bond...we ARE heaven, and earth, and you mess with one of us you mess with BOTH of us eat dirt kishi -kicks kishimoto and walks off-
announcer: how about you two?
sasuke: -sighs- kishimoto i hate you...not because you ruined the series...not because you destroyed my character as well...but your making ME side with THEM -points outside where naruto, and sakura are- sure i'm the villan,-turns to the audience- and lets face it...i would have been a good evil villan right? the "cool antaganist" vs the "uncool untill the end" hero who DOES become cool, and saves the world in the end!
*many cheer and agree*
sasuke: -turns to kishi-see? THAT was the sasuke uchiha THEY liked...know your own stuff! your annoying, and nice going ruining my best friends character you annoying dobe -walks out-
announcer: sasunaru fans go aw!
*sasunaru fans let out an AWWW and cheer*
hinata: get a new group for your pity party bananna nose-walks out-
kishimoto: NOOO now who are we going to get to do the new series!?
announcer: well, you heard it here first see you next year at the shounen jump festa!
*chirp chirp chirp*
announcer: oh...they all left when the cast did.
kishimoto: but...but...but...the money!
editor: I TOLD YOU TO END IT NARUSAKU BUT NOOO YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID! -bonks kishi on the head and walks out-
announcer: well, thats our show -bonks kishi with the mic on the way out-
kishimoto: wait you've gotta keep the camera on
camera man: -turns it off- -walks out-
*outside*
*the cameraman turns on the camera to a cheering crowd*
announcer: here's how it should have ended!
*naruto and sakura hug and kiss*
THE END

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 31 December 2014 - 03:22 AM.

#357 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:37 PM

Lmao this was gold  :lmao:

#358 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:30 AM

*new years festival*
[it's the new year festival in konoha]
**sakura's in her kimono, and ino's fixing her hair*
ino: i'm guessing your glad 2015's coming...this was supossed to be narusaku's year
sakura: yeah...next year'll be worse for the naruto fandom...but, naruto, and i just want to have a good time tonight at the festival...not focus on the downfall of our series.
*later at naruto's*
*knock knock knock*
naruto: -opens the door- hey, sakura-chan! i thought i was going to come get you at your house!?
sakura: well, i came to get YOU this time -smiles- ready to go?
naruto: OF COURSE! can we stop by ichiraku first?
sakura: -sweatdrop- yes...i'll pay for the ramen, to make sure you still have money for the festival
naruto: okay -smiles-
*at ichiraku*
naruto: CLOSED!? NOOO WHY?
sakura: well, it's new years so i guess they whent to the festival! come on...there'll be food there.
*at the festival: anko's dango stand*
naruto: DANGOS! you want some sakura-chan! i want some!
sakura: okay, sure!
anko: hello you two! enjoying the festival?
naruto: -buys dangos for sakura, and himself- hi anko-sensei
sakura: hi anko-sensei. yes we're enjoying it...we're enjoying being together even more
naruto: isn't strange how the epilogue made you...um...gain weight in the series?
anko: -sweatdrop- i would rather not get into that
sakura: naruto, can we NOT discuss the horrible "parody series" that ruined your series
naruto: well, it was all of our series...how can we NOT talk about it?
sakura: well, just for tonight...lets just enjoy ourselves
naruto: okay -smiles-
*they walk off. kiba, and hinata comes up*
kiba: hey anko sensei!
hinata: now kiba-kun remember...no "fat" jokes tonight think of her like choji
anko: -sweatdrop- I'M NOT FAT PEOPLE!
kiba: -pays for a dango-
hinata: -pays for a dango- you know...since naruto-kun has sakura-san...maybe you and i could go out
kiba: REALLY!...that sounds great! i think we could make it work.
hinata: i find it sad that now, naruto-kun's character wont be remember as the sunshine of konoha...but as the "grey cloud of konoha"
kiba: yeah, but, the true fans'll remember him...but the newcommers'll see the old naruto, and the new scumbag nardo, and be like "huh?", then they'll turn on family guy, or south park, and wait for a mock parody of it!
hinata: -hangs head- i feel bad for naruto-kun
kiba: -sweatdrop- you sure you want to go out?
*sakura, and naruto are walking around the festival*
naruto: this is nice being here together.
sakura: yeah, it is...i love our bond it's so warm, and fuzzy, and sweet
naruto: me to -smiles-
*at the dango stand*
choji: mmm DANGOS'! hi anko-sensei -pays for some-
anko: hi choji
choji: if you want i can buy another one, and give it to you...so, it'll be like i'm buying one for you...that way if you can't have one for free you can have one from me -smiles-
anko: -sweatdrop- thats nice but, no thanks. there are many other things to spend money on!
choji: okay, -runs off to another food court-
*shizune walks up*
shizune: hi anko-sama!
anko: hi shizune-san...i'm on break can you take over?
shizune: sure! why?
anko: i need a drink! -walks off-
*ino, and sai walk up*
ino: hi shizune-sama!
shizune: hi ino, and sai
sai: hello, this is a very nice festival tonight...i believe the reason there are so many good celebrations is to have a clean slate for the new comming year
ino: yeah...though the rise, and fall of naruto'll be the talk of the century! it'll go down in anime, and manga history!
sai: she has been talking about that since we got here
ino: so,...are you and iruka together?
shizune: -sweatdrop- WHERE DID THAT IDEA COME FROM!?
*at the bar tsunade, anko, kakashi, and yamato and iruka are all at a table drinking sake*
kakashi: think the downfall of naruto'll be the talk of the century?
tsunade: well, not the talk of the century...somethingelse'll replace it eventually
yamato: whats happening to the anime, and manga industry?...its like maybe they're looking for a change of culture?
iruka: maybe...or it could be the recession...truth is noone really knows why buisnesses do what they do...maybe it's always been like this everyones just used to seeing the brightside, and are now seeing the dark side.
tsunade: has there ever been another anime, or manga that got THIS bad though?
anko: a toast to kishimoto...the fool who couldn't see that he had it all, and then lost it all by being a jerk!
*all clink their glasses together*
tsunade: for all the fandom of the real naruto -drinks her drink-
anko: for all of us characters who got a bad ending -drinks her drink-
iruka: for naruto,, whoes popularity is tainted -drinks his drink-
kakashi: for every character who has died, and has been disgraced somehow -drinks his drink-
yamato: for everyone who has been retconned, or used as a plot-device then tossed a side -drinks his drink-
all five: OOOH BARTENDER! WE NEED MORE SAKE!
*back to naruto, and sakura*
naruto: look! A RAMEN SHOP! -runs in to the ramen shop-
sakura: naruto wait up! -follows him-
*they buy a bowl and sit down*
naruto: isn't this festival great sakura-chan? -slurrrps-
sakura: yes, it is -slurps-
naruto: you know what makes it even better?
sakura: what?
naruto: being here with you
sakura: -blushes- same to you naruto -smiles-
*naruto, and sakura later go out to see the fireworks*
*naruto, and sakura hug*
*naruto sees choji, ino, and sai*
naruto: hey? where's shikamaru?
choji: he's in suna with temari at their new years festival...i guess every village has their own new year festival
*the fire works later showed happy new year, and under it was 2015*
naruto: happy new year sakura-chan
sakura: happy new year naruto
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!
THE END

#359 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:14 PM

Woohoo Nice omake indeed! :D
Happy New Year's eve to you too!

#360 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:37 PM

Happy New Year  :smile:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users