Close
Photo

Berserk (aka Adventures of Badass Guts!)

Seinen Berserk

• Please log in to reply
406 replies to this topic

#341 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:24 PM

Better than naruto..... Maybe :zaru:

It IS better than Naruto, infinitely. No ifs, ands or buts about it. :superior:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#342 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:44 PM

So is anyone going to be watching the new anime that comes out July 1st? I will be. Also, does anyone know for certain what the anime is going to cover? I looked at the wiki, and it said that the new anime is going to cover the Black Swordsman arc and go through the Golden Age arc, which means it would start right from the beginning. But then, in the same wiki, it says that it is a sequel to the three movies that covered the Golden Age Arc, which doesn't make sense because the Black Swordsman Arc was before the Golden Age Arc...

Basically, I want to know if I even have to bother with the movies before the anime. 

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#343 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 10:00 PM

Most animated berserk only cover the golden arc be it the old anime and the movie. Many people turn off with the cgi. I'm not.

#344 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:08 AM

Neither am I! :w00t:

#345 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 20 June 2016 - 07:23 PM

So is anyone going to be watching the new anime that comes out July 1st? I will be. Also, does anyone know for certain what the anime is going to cover? I looked at the wiki, and it said that the new anime is going to cover the Black Swordsman arc and go through the Golden Age arc, which means it would start right from the beginning. But then, in the same wiki, it says that it is a sequel to the three movies that covered the Golden Age Arc, which doesn't make sense because the Black Swordsman Arc was before the Golden Age Arc...

Basically, I want to know if I even have to bother with the movies before the anime. 

I'll be watching it even though I'm not looking forward to the cgi animation at all... But hey, as long as the anime sticks to the story, I won't say anything else.

From what I getting, the anime will be a sequel to the three movies. It's true that the Blackswordsman arc was before the Golden Age Arc in the manga, but chronologically speaking, it's after the Golden Age Arc anyways... I mean, you've already read the manga, so I don't see the need for you to watch the three movies.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#346 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:51 AM

New anime, new game, and new chapter.

Let's see how long till apostle come and slaughter the village.

#347 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:41 AM

So the witches, wizards, and elves are completely shut out from the rest of the world... Yeah, let that one bosom witch go out. She'll find out that everyone will try to rape her.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#348 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:49 PM

Crud it was about to get good and I assume it will be a whole for the next one yes? Some plot points will be addressed so I can't wait. And yes, rape is a TREND in the mainland lol. :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 June 2016 - 10:49 PM.

#349 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:46 PM

Well, my clock is ticking for this going to a boat...

#350 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:46 PM

Has anyone watched the first episode of the anime?
As expected, people are completely enraged about the CGI. I'm surprisingly ok with it though... Yeah, definitely a good start. Can't wait to see the other arcs animated.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#351 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 03 July 2016 - 06:35 AM

It started? I feel like I completely forgot everything of berserk..

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#352 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:50 AM

Yeah...I don't blame you.

I will watch it tomorrow, because today, I'm going all out Japanese with road trip that we have been prepared for! That said...I don't know what to expect but I feel like this series is getting a, God I don't want to say it,....Naruto effect. Like everything you get because it's better than nothing. I don't roll with that, but I'll decide that myself if I think it's good or not.

#353 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 04:58 PM

Yeah...I don't blame you.

I will watch it tomorrow, because today, I'm going all out Japanese with road trip that we have been prepared for! That said...I don't know what to expect but I feel like this series is getting a, God I don't want to say it,....Naruto effect. Like everything you get because it's better than nothing. I don't roll with that, but I'll decide that myself if I think it's good or not.

Both of you don't keep up your hopes too high with the anime, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#354 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:48 PM

I never said it was bad, I just didn't know it started and when I think about it, it's like I don't remember anything since it's been forever for me xD I don't know how it will turn out :o

Joui Four

#355 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:49 PM

It was never high when it was first shown. So either I'll be fine or be "I expect nothing yet I'm still let down."

#356 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 06:45 PM

I never said it was bad, I just didn't know it started and when I think about it, it's like I don't remember anything since it's been forever for me xD I don't know how it will turn out :o

I know, I'm just saying.

I don't remember much either tbh, so I didn't even noticed that they skipped the Black Swordsman Arc from what I've heard.

It was never high when it was first shown. So either I'll be fine or be "I expect nothing yet I'm still let down."

Feels like this will be the only adaptation we'll ever get.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#357 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:05 PM

There's a rumor that said bleach will end in a volume.
So the next volume will be the end.

#358 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:49 AM

There's a rumor that said bleach will end in a volume.
So the next volume will be the end.

Wrong place but honestly, today I'm in a good mood and this honestly have nothing on me. Sorry, fans.

#359 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:36 AM

I know, I'm just saying.
I don't remember much either tbh, so I didn't even noticed that they skipped the Black Swordsman Arc from what I've heard.

Feels like this will be the only adaptation we'll ever get.

What was that arc about again? Is it based after those movies of Berserk though?

Joui Four

#360 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:46 PM

What was that arc about again? Is it based after those movies of Berserk though?

It was that entire arc that was before the Golden Age Arc. You know, where Guts meets Puck for the first time and searches for the egg-shaped Behelit and ends up fighting against the count. We get to see the five members of the God Hand for the time. At the end of the chapter, there's this girl Theresia who said she'll kill him for sure (even though he saved her).

It's chronologically after the Golden Age arc though. Miura just drew the manga in a way so that the Golden Age ended up being a flashback.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Seinen, Berserk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users