447 replies to this topic

#341 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:55 PM

Just look at what the Salad was doing on that scene and you'll get the intention Kishi was trying to pass 

What is the intention that you mean ?

Sakura.

Okay. Thanks.

#342 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:05 PM

Well Ino always seemed confused between sasuke and sai 
So i'm not gonna be suprised if she loves sai but still have some romantic feelings for sasuke (I doubt tho)
But I don't think kishi was trying to pass anything important in this scene
either :
1) sakura said to sarada about ino and the rivalry in the childhood between them because of sasuke and sarada saw ino as a "threat" for her mom (this makes sense since sakura was laughing in this scene)
or
2) sarada still don't saw any woman interacting with sasuke (only sakura), maybe she would do the same thing if instead of ino was tenten/temari/tsunade/shizune etc ?

#343 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:17 PM

either :
1) sakura said to sarada about ino and the rivalry in the childhood between them because of sasuke and sarada saw ino as a "threat" for her mom (this makes sense since sakura was laughing in this scene)

I'm pretty sure it's this. The sad thing is, it makes Salad look paranoid, I mean she knows that Ino is now a married woman with a son. A son she goes to school with, no less. Poor Salad, already falling victim to Kishi's attempts at humor.  :hm:

Edited by Papaya, 04 July 2015 - 02:44 PM.

#344 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:22 PM

Have read many manga and saw a lot of anime, and I know how things work. Kishimoto isn't honest and legitimate with his manga in the latest few chapters. That's why Naruto manga has been rejected by many readers after it finished.

The thing, and I know Kishimoto is feeling the same way, is that Shippuden began in a great way till the Kaguya battle where things have started getting unlinked to the plot and characters. Kishimoto sadly had sell out afterwards his manga either for sales or some editors pressuring him concerning sales.

I'm not very surprised that he will stop writing any other manga. There are no good days in his manga career if he's willing to continue.

Edited by T XD, 04 July 2015 - 02:52 PM.

#345 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:38 PM

Wait, it just dawned on me lol - Salad was just protecting auntie Ino from her father -  she knows all too well what is his way of greeting a person, after all.  :chuckle:

Edited by Papaya, 04 July 2015 - 02:38 PM.

#346 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:39 PM

Well Ino always seemed confused between sasuke and sai 
So i'm not gonna be suprised if she loves sai but still have some romantic feelings for sasuke (I doubt tho)
either :

As always, with Kishi, everyone gotta love the Sauce  ap89yDT.png

Not even Ino can move on from her first crush completely, she still has to have something for him :lmao: lel 

I wonder though. what makes the Sauce so desirable, the guy is a horrible husband, who clearly doesn't give his family the attention it needs 

This is only a supposition, and if that's how it is, it's still bad since it paints Salad as paranoid child, it's a lame attempt at humour just like the Chouchou "where's my dad" thing

or
2) sarada still don't saw any woman interacting with sasuke (only sakura), maybe she would do the same thing if instead of ino was tenten/temari/tsunade/shizune etc ?

The same thing...it paints Salad as a paranoid child

The best thing that could happen for that scene is not having her at all, instead why don't make Ino being worried about her freaking best friend? 

But, meh,  having a scene this stupid fits with the rest of the stupidity present in this gaiden

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#347 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:42 PM

Just look at what the Salad was doing on that scene and you'll get the intention Kishi was trying to pass 

Yeah, that's how I read the scene as well. So annoying to see Kishi keep going back to the same boring, tired narrative devices. It's been years and years and everyone still fawns over Sasuke. 

#348 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:44 PM

Have read manga and saw anime, and I know how things work. Kishimoto isn't honest and legitimate with his manga in the latest few chapters. That's why Naruto manga has been rejected by many readers after it finished.

The thing, and I know Kishimoto is feeling the same way, is that Shippuden began in a great way till the end of the Pein arc  where things have started getting unlinked to the plot and characters. Kishimoto sadly had sell out afterwards his manga either for sales or some editors pressuring him concerning sales.

I'm not very surprised that he will stop writing any other manga. There are no good days in his manga career if he's willing to continue.

Fixed

Edited by Nar123, 04 July 2015 - 02:44 PM.

#349 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:51 PM

Fixed

I guess that your view on where it began to get wrecked :sweat:

#350 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:56 PM

Welcome back,T XD. It's been a while.

#351 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:03 PM

Weel I hope sarada calls ino "aunt ino" and treats she as an "aunt"

I mean was not supposed to inojin be the best friend of sarada ? why chouchou ? Couji and sasuke never even interacted (At least from what I remember) and karui hated sakura

Maybe this was sarcastic (since sakura and karui were enemys but her daughters are best friends)

#352 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:06 PM

I mean was not supposed to inojin be the best friend of sarada ? why chouchou ? Couji and sasuke never even interacted (At least from what I remember) and karui hated sakura

Maybe this was sarcastic (since sakura and karui were enemys but her daughters are best friends)

Silly you, it's because they're both girls - it's a good enough reason in the Kishiworld.  :zaru:

But on a more serious note, they're opposities, so (theoretically) their friendship should be interesting. From the little of him that we got, Inojin seems dutiful and down-to-earth, so he's probably too much like Salad herself to make them best friends. Idk, just my take on it. Though I'd like Inojin and Salad to be friends - both Sai and Ino were Sakura's best friends, but hey, Sakura probably isn't in touch with anyone anymore...

Edited by Papaya, 04 July 2015 - 03:09 PM.

#353 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:13 PM

This BS is why I don't find this canon. Yeah Kishi wrote it but 's too bs for it to be real.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#354 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:47 PM

I guess that your view on where it began to get wrecked :sweat:

even before Kaguya's introduction the stroy was already quite the wreck

Edited by Nar123, 04 July 2015 - 03:47 PM.

#355 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:49 PM

I wouldn't expect, it's clear that the konoha 11 aren't as close as they once were for whatever reason

#356 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:54 PM

Welcome back,T XD. It's been a while.

Thanks :D. Willing to be around here as much as I can now that I'm free from studies that I had to do.

#357 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:04 PM

Kishi is not going to go this logical route with bonds. In fact salad's only bonds outside of her family will be Naruto, since bolt needs to train under Sasuke to make him an SNS child, bolt because they are trying to force another rivalry, even though it makes no sense why she wants to become homage, and Chouchou, because she needed someone to be there for her daddy issues journey.

Hell, I'm just gonna assume that during the war, Sakura's parents died, because after seeing them in RtN, I know that there's zero chance that they would approve of Sasuke. And that's probably why they didn't even get to show up in this spin off that focused so much on family, or more specifically Salads.

I mean, this spin off made it look like all of Sakura's bonds with other people are gone, so it's obvious Kishi doesn't care about the characters outside of the ones he needs to use to churn out all this crap.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#358 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

Basically due to Obito's character build

We never got too much information about him other than a)he was a dead last, b)rival of kakashi and c) he liked Rin 

We never got the depth necessary to make his "strong" feelings for Rin something believable 

I mean, afaik she was just a crush...then why her death affected him so much ? Clearly something happened to make such a strong crush and yet there was not a single exploration or explanation for the matter

Basically, Obito's whole motivation for being a villain sucks, feels weak and cringeworthy and ultimately damages the pairing.

I think it didn't need the build up given that it was supposed to be a reflection of Naruto's feelings for Sakura (which had build up).

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#359 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:33 PM

I think it didn't need the build up given that it was supposed to be a reflection of Naruto's feelings for Sakura (which had build up).

What does it matter if in the story itself this parallel was never fully referenced? So either way, it's a wasted opportunity

Saying Obito's feelings are a reflections of Naruto's are still only fan suppositions since it was never clearly mentioned in the story,  it would up the game a lot for NS which would then contradict SP/Kishi's new plans for the last and the ending

If this was directly referenced then yes, it would help Obito's situation a little but alas it never was 

Edited by Nar123, 04 July 2015 - 06:38 PM.

#360 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:37 PM

So no villain is punished, and Sakura gets turned into a slave.

This story is so pathetic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users