Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46723 replies to this topic

#34281 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:57 PM

:umm:

#34282 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:59 PM

Maxim-kun :wow:

Guys, have a look at this 76 year old hag who is currently dating a Popsicle :zaru:

#34283 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:03 PM

Maxim-kun :wow:

Guys, have a look at this 76 year old hag who is currently dating a Popsicle :zaru:

о_О

Old hag? 76?

:argh:

Quick, everybody hold her! Iris has and halucinations!  :argh:

#34284 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

о_О
Old hag? 76?

I am sorry I added 54 to your age :lmao:

But, you are getting old too :umm:
just like Mr. Crooked K..kyubi :chuckle:

#34285 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:12 PM

Baby! :snuggle:

Eventhough you're old already, I'm sure that you will be as hot as bruce willis when you're old :smug:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#34286 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:14 PM

Well, you see, the normal retcons are....sometimes good but kitten nevertheless. But Kishi retcons, are kitten all the way. kitten on a whole new level! T-Rex level kitten!

You should have chose the archer :P

So we have no limits? Then we need a more decisive battle then! :hm: Chose one champion to fight for you! Like in GoT!  :sweat: T-Rex retcons will be allowed! :D

Well from what I can tell. I could always learn archery anyway. Right?

:shock:
shut up!
wait, aren't you a Selena Gomez fan?

& I am like this already :superior:
d5a4ccf516708493f3e4ed8aa47f0302.jpg?_e_

You no like pink? :umm:

Yes. I used to watch that wizard show on Disney!

I don't believe you! :umm:  I know you adore pink. Maybe you look like this! :lmao:

53cef3fb42bb8cdb2942b1e549e192d7.jpg

Grow up backward! :monocle:

Ask that to Mas Phillipo Button :lulz:

Like that Brad Pitt movie?

I would. But I fear he may have drunk to much rakija at this point to be able to operate internet! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#34287 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:15 PM

Eventhough you're old already, I'm sure that you will be as hot as bruce willis when you're old :smug:

:wow:

I'm watching Java's Heat. Many questions to ask! 

#34288 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:17 PM

о_О

Old hag? 76?

Forgive her. It's not her fault. You see she still hasn't hit puberty! :lmao:

I am sorry I added 54 to your age :lmao:

But, you are getting old too :umm:
just like Mr. Crooked K..kyubi :chuckle:

Crooked? :wot:  At least I am not all in pink! :hehehe:

Edited by milan kyuubi, 30 November 2015 - 02:17 PM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#34289 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:18 PM

*points to what Popsicle said*
one of many ways to get an expensive gift from husbando/boyfriend

Aren't you the eldest female in Random thread? :chuckle:

#34290 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:19 PM

:hm:  :hm:

#34291 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:21 PM

Forgive her. It's not her fault. You see she still hasn't hit puberty! :lmao:
Crooked? :wot:02 At least I am not all in pink! :hehehe:

:argh: :rawr:
Shut up! you white haired baboon :angry:
I.don't like the all pink thingy :sick: :rawr:

:hm:  :hm:

Can't swallow the truth already :chuckle:

Edited by Princess Iris, 30 November 2015 - 02:22 PM.

#34292 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:21 PM

So we have no limits? Then we need a more decisive battle then! :hm: Chose one champion to fight for you! Like in GoT!  :sweat: T-Rex retcons will be allowed! :D

Well from what I can tell. I could always learn archery anyway. Right?

You no like pink? :umm:

Yes. I used to watch that wizard show on Disney!

I don't believe you! :umm:  I know you adore pink. Maybe you look like this! :lmao:
[img]https://s-media-cach...2b1e549e192d7.j

I would. But I fear he may have drunk to much rakija at this point to be able to operate internet! :lmao:

This cruel warrior trusts no one but himself :superior: I'll battle myself! May the odds be ever...in your favour, Milan! :cool: Only one of us survives today. The ultimate fighter among us. It's been a journey full of fun and laughter so far. But today's the day we decide the better fighter amongst us. A death match we are faced with! Only one of us cheats death today! Only one of us will remain on earth to rule it and one of us will reach the gates of Valhella! It was an honour fighting with you, mate but we are faced with tough decisions at times! See ya' on the other side, brother :cool:

Yeah but....archers can attack from a distance which gives you a plus :umm:

Edited by narusaku256, 30 November 2015 - 02:24 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#34293 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:36 PM

Yes! Both of you will grow younger and that's cuter. Tell me when you become a baby :lol:

You're right. he can't do that right now :lulz:

:wow:
I'm watching Java's Heat. Many questions to ask!

Good. You never ask me question :umm: Talk to you is all about fairness.

:fan:

No, someone is older than me :monocle:

Edited by Popuri, 30 November 2015 - 02:37 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#34294 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:40 PM

Yes! Both of you will grow younger and that's cuter. Tell me when you become a baby :lol:

Good. You never ask me question :umm: Talk to you is all about fairness.

:fan:

No, someone is older than me :monocle:

so u want a gift, you cunning woman :smug:
go ahead :smug:

who? :wot:

#34295 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:47 PM

so u want a gift, you cunning woman :smug:
go ahead :smug:

who? :wot:

Not telling :roll:
You're asking age to a girl? :twitch:

Edited by Popuri, 30 November 2015 - 02:47 PM.

#34296 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:10 PM

Not telling :roll:
You're asking age to a girl? :twitch:

I know your intentions :zaru:

How hell am I asking age? :hm:
I am asking if anyone is elder than you here

I thought you are the eldest :headscratch:

#34297 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:21 PM

:argh: :rawr:
Shut up! you white haired baboon :angry:
I.don't like the all pink thingy :sick: :rawr:

Young ladies shouldn't lie! :umm:

I am no baboon, and my hair is brown, thank you very much! :superior: Unlike with you! :P 

resized_x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-pi

This cruel warrior trusts no one but himself :superior: I'll battle myself! May the odds be ever...in your favour, Milan! :cool: Only one of us survives today. The ultimate fighter among us. It's been a journey full of fun and laughter so far. But today's the day we decide the better fighter amongst us. A death match we are faced with! Only one of us cheats death today! Only one of us will remain on earth to rule it and one of us will reach the gates of Valhella! It was an honour fighting with you, mate but we are faced with tough decisions at times! See ya' on the other side, brother :cool:

Yeah but....archers can attack from a distance which gives you a plus :umm:

Wow! That was some speech! :wow: 

For my champion I chose Justin Bieber! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You start the fight by preforming your first move! 

But, I can always be archer no mater what race or stone I chosed. That's what I read...

Or tommorow! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#34298 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

Young ladies shouldn't lie! :umm:
I am no baboon, and my hair is brown, thank you very much! :superior: Unlike with you! :P 
resized_x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-pi

Wow! That was some speech! :wow: 

For my champion I chose Justin Bieber! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You start the fight by preforming your first move! 

But, I can always be archer no mater what race or stone I chosed. That's what I read...

Or tommorow! :lmao:

Hahaha thanks :lmao:

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: AAARREEGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes super saiyan god mode*
I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!

KAAAAAAAAA MMEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA MEEEE:......HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!! I'd wipe your kittenin' face off this planet!!! *elbow to the face* You are kittenin' disgrace to kitten sapiens!!! You are just kitten!!! Not a sapien!!!! *a punch in the gut* Your music is even more retarded than your kitten!!!! *kick straight to the face* Oh right!!! You carry your brains in yo ass!!! *grabs leg, rotates JB with force and slams him on the ground* Too long have you tortured humanity! Too long have you tainted music!!!! Too long have you been here on this earth and now I am gonna wipe out your existence!!! You kitten head!!! DIEEE!!! DIE!!!! DIEEE!!!! *kick straight to the face*

And JB is officially....dead :cool: Phew! That was relaxing :sweat:

Do you have the Arkenstone? :umm:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#34299 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:56 PM

Hahaha thanks :lmao:

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: AAARREEGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes super saiyan god mode*
I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!

KAAAAAAAAA MMEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA MEEEE:......HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!! I'd wipe your kittenin' face off this planet!!! *elbow to the face* You are kittenin' disgrace to kitten sapiens!!! You are just kitten!!! Not a sapien!!!! *a punch in the gut* Your music is even more retarded than your kitten!!!! *kick straight to the face* Oh right!!! You carry your brains in yo ass!!! *grabs leg, rotates JB with force and slams him on the ground* Too long have you tortured humanity! Too long have you tainted music!!!! Too long have you been here on this earth and now I am gonna wipe out your existence!!! You kitten head!!! DIEEE!!! DIE!!!! DIEEE!!!! *kick straight to the face*

And JB is officially....dead :cool: Phew! That was relaxing :sweat:

Do you have the Arkenstone? :umm:

Hahahahahaha! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  I don't know if I should counter act, or just let you finish him of! :lmao: :lmao:

Bieber fights this battle with great sorrow in his heart! He uses instant transmision before you finish him of. He escapes, summons spirit bomb and hits you with it! :argh: All the while crying his heart out because deep down he knows his music is kitten no good trash. 

Your move! :D

No.

Yp330yZ.gif

#34300 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:02 PM

I think a part of it is because of political parties, but a lot of it also has to do with the current culture among people in the united states which is "If it feels good, do it, YOLO, Consequences? watterethose?! Safe spaces pls, trigger warnings!! This country suuuucks we should be more like Europe, cause they are like a utopia r something." Of course they would gravitate to the party promising to "Take care of them." and "make all the boo-boo's go away." never mind if its feasible or not. It doesn't help that Mainstream American media is in fact biased as hell...

As for taxes, not even the IRS is in order...but the fact of the matter is, the bigger a government is, the more money it will waste because A. it cannot keep track of its spending, B. The people cannot keep track of its spending and hold the government accountable for it...For example the almost completely useless ( because what they are actually good at is POLLUTING the environment they are supposed to be "protecting")  EPA spent 92 million on furniture, equaling 6 thousand dollars per STAFFER. sooo...813 dollars for a PENCIL drawer. Like, WTH, Go to Walmart, buy one for like ten dollars instead of stealing from the tax payers  :hm: 

And if they aren't buying posh, overly priced BS, they are "mysteriously" losing money, or being bamboozled with cases of fraud from which they will never recoup their money :zaru:

:fu: I don't ride public buses cause Ah am Fancy. but thanks for the warning and...
yLGMkU0.gif

In short, people shouldn't be looking for what the government can GIVE them--because in order to give they have to take from something else--they should be looking for the government to facilitate things from which the people can create for themselves.  :umm: 

Yeah you do have a great point there and that's to funny to the point that it hurts  :lmao: . Though Its mostly like that everywhere people are just to oblivious to these things and rarely do they see the situation for what it is :sweat:

I am aware that you guys are in great debts but holly kitten if that ain't the biggest robbery I've ever heard off !!! :wot:.  

You're welcome  :lmao:  .

Couldn't have said it better myself  :excited: .

Yes :cry: Lots But I think it's romantic-drama movies :monocle:

Atonement. Pride and Prejudice. Lots of Wes Anderson movies Eh, it' not that many :sweat: Other movies are The Double. and The Fall. If you know any other movies that set like Atonement and PnP (and The Notebook), please tell :lol:

Nothing

Why 14? :wot: What did you do when you're 14 yo?

Omg, how could I forget The Notebook? :sweat:

I don't know any of those movies except the Notebook  :sweat:. How could you forget the Notebook !?  :hm: No forgiveness! :superior: .

Well for one I was very young, handsome and I was carefree as kitten I was quite the rascal  :chuckle:.    

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users