Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#34221 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:28 AM

like, it's so kittening disgusting that SP's hinata-fapping-fest started when she was merely 12.

I'm really creeped out by how open they are with there fetish for her :twitch:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#34222 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:28 AM

Tomorrow or Saturday night I will translate the blog of the anime studio staff who wrote that Neji only wanted to touch Hinata's big boobs when he attacked her heart in the chuunin exams. There's a possibility the blog might be deleted due to a lot of hate it's receiving by then but currently I don't have the time to translate nor have the resource for screenshot.

I've already known that Neji, Sasuke, Sakura was hated by the anime studio but these constant kicking of dead bodies is going too far.

This doesn't sound like a professional animation studio. This sounds like a bunch of fan boys with a budget. And it isn't even their own original product that they're animating. Studio Pierrot continue to sicken me with their blatant favouritism and shocking lack of respect.

Edited by Metalhead87, 18 December 2014 - 12:30 AM.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#34223 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:29 AM

Something new?

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#34224 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

Please screen shot this if anyone has the time. The blog I'm talking about.

http://megalodon.jp/...p/archives/4970

here ya go

27xja14.jpg
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#34225 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Tomorrow or Saturday night I will translate the blog of the anime studio staff who wrote that Neji only wanted to touch Hinata's big boobs when he attacked her heart in the chuunin exams. There's a possibility the blog might be deleted due to a lot of hate it's receiving by then but currently I don't have the time to translate nor have the resource for screenshot.

I've already known that Neji, Sasuke, Sakura was hated by the anime studio but these constant kicking of dead bodies is going too far.

giphy.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#34226 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

I wonder how the decision came down...

Editor: I got to say...Your work has been really popular. You know what that means, don't you...

Ishida (Tokyo Ghoul Mangaka): What?

Editor: That means your work...will get an anime.

Ishida: By who?

Editor: Studio Pierrot.

Ishida: .............What?

Studio Pierrot: Hi! We here to do the adaptation! We can't wait to work with your manga! Looking forward to a shy big busted woman!

Ishida: ...........Oh man.

End

That must be the reason why Season 2 is written by him :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Do you read the seiries?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#34227 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:31 AM

I wonder how the decision came down...

Editor: I got to say...Your work has been really popular. You know what that means, don't you...

Ishida (Tokyo Ghoul Mangaka): What?

Editor: That means your work...will get an anime.

Ishida: By who?

Editor: Studio Pierrot.

Ishida: .............What?

Studio Pierrot: Hi! We here to do the adaptation! We can't wait to work with your manga! Looking forward to a shy big busted woman!

Ishida: ...........Oh man.

End

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#34228 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:31 AM

jesus kittening christ!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#34229 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:33 AM

Make sure to screenshot what he asked and not just the overview. O would do it but father told me my house is without light ;_;

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#34230 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:33 AM

To be fair atleast its consistent SP has lately been trying to make Neji a closet perv (especially through the Rock Lee spin-offs)
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#34231 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:34 AM

To be fair atleast its consistent SP has lately been trying to make Neji a closet perv (especially through the Rock Lee spin-offs)

and RtN...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#34232 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

That must be the reason why Season 2 is written by him :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Do you read the seiries?

Not yet. Soon. Yes, I know. I called him my hero. He knows kitten happening at SP. Those kittens are going to kitten him over.

#34233 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

Now I know who was the idea that Neji being a pervert in RTN

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#34234 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:36 AM

However, I have noticed that Hiretsu-sensei never to have occasion to put NS arguments somehow during the interviews concerning NH. Like:

"I had a heart to put a NS scene for its resolution in the movie".
"Even Sakura noticed that midway. But i felt sorry for Hinata that I feel right to repay her."
"For a time i was undecided between Hinata and Sakura. But Sakura was a terrible woman if she had a change of feelings at that point."
"Sakura acts like a pretty lady with Hinata".

ect..

He never spoke about SS deliberately, if not at the request of Chie Nakamura about giving SS moments.
But Hiretsu-sensei, every time he speaks about Naruto and Hinata, always inserts NS arguments by himself. Almost as he wants to justify his choices

Do you have a guilty conscience, Hiretsu-sensei?

RIGHT?!

damnit, I'm out of likes. ):

Edited by Michi, 18 December 2014 - 12:36 AM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#34235 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

Not yet. Soon. Yes, I know. I called him my hero. He knows kitten happening at SP. Those kittens are going to kitten him over.

I'm not gonna say too much since I don't wanna go off topic, but I'll just give you a heads up: I'm on Ch. 35 now, and it's great. Just great. And I'm surprised how much SP has changed :wallbash:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#34236 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

However, I have noticed that Hiretsu-sensei never to have occasion to put NS arguments somehow during the interviews concerning NH. Like:

"I had a heart to put a NS scene for its resolution in the movie".
"Even Sakura noticed that midway. But i felt sorry for Hinata that I feel right to repay her."
"For a time i was undecided between Hinata and Sakura. But Sakura was a terrible woman if she had a change of feelings at that point."
"Sakura acts like a pretty lady with Hinata".

ect..

He never spoke about SS deliberately, if not at the request of Chie Nakamura about giving SS moments.
But Hiretsu-sensei, every time he speaks about Naruto and Hinata, always inserts NS arguments by himself. Almost as he wants to justify his choices

Do you have a guilty conscience, Hiretsu-sensei?

Maybe, but we will never know it.
I mean this is a guy who tell that sakura will be more heroine and then his assistant said that naruto doesn't has heroine since 2010.

We don't know if this guy tell the truth or he just has no idea what he is taking about. Just Look at his contradict interview.

#34237 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:38 AM

I wonder what would happen if she was flat and had a different VA... Would we be in this mess? Would Hinata still be popular? 

Nope. Cause then she'd be Tenten. And we all know how that worked out!

#34238 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:38 AM

and RtN...

wow lol.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#34239 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:39 AM

Nope. Cause then she'd be Tenten. And we all know how that worked out!

Ten ten has big boob.

#34240 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:39 AM

I'm not gonna say too much since I don't wanna go off topic, but I'll just give you a heads up: I'm on Ch. 35 now, and it's great. Just great. And I'm surprised how much SP has changed :wallbash:

Actually, I got the line of dialogues from the movie, because it actually reminded this. That ending was awesome and funny. So I also see it the same with the whole adaptation. Not sure whose idea but man, not good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users