Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#34141 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:05 PM

damn it! I was surfing in my images album on imageshack and what I find? This gif what I made to make funny NH :wot: Uploaded Jun 25, 2010 6:51pm LOL

silly me

Edited by 六道仙人, 17 December 2014 - 11:06 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#34142 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:06 PM

what's next? Naruto is going to wipe Hinata's ass after she takes a kitten ? :zaru:

Edited by Michi, 17 December 2014 - 11:10 PM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#34143 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:07 PM

Don't worry the movie is terrible and I doubt it will jump all the way to 4 stars.

Tempting fate like this can only lead to disaster.

What
This has happened multiple times
I think we need to stop checking the site for a bit, it's not really doing us any good if we constantly check

Yes, well the the frequency of reviews has been decreasing the further along these weeks expire. What I'm concerned about is that since the legitimate reviewers have already given their word, that leaves the automated system and bribed accounts free reign to inflate the rankings to their heart's content.

#34144 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:08 PM

Ugh, another clip from the movie after the fight. Naruto and Hinata are kind of running back to earth...

This is ridiculous

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#34145 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:08 PM

Yes, well the the frequency of reviews has been decreasing the further along these weeks expire. What I'm concerned about is that since the legitimate reviewers have already given their word, that leaves the automated system and bribed accounts free reign to inflate the rankings to their heart's content.

Let SP do what they want, it'll just come back and haunt them later on 

Posted Image

#34146 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:09 PM

Haha, that scary  :sweat:
You where with your friends?

A ex-friend from school who's an otaku. I seriously regret going there. This whole otaku society gives me creeps. Like I enjoy watching good anime and reading manga but I'm not extreme about it. It's just a sort entertainment for me. But those people do anime 24/7. They basically don't have a life and that's scary.

#34147 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:10 PM

damn it! I was surfing in my images album on imageshack and what I find? This gif what I made to make funny NH :wot: Uploaded Jun 25, 2010 6:51pm LOL

silly me

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

t1ogmeojwgwy5ryr8kbr.gif

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#34148 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

A ex-friend from school who's an otaku. I seriously regret going there. This whole otaku society gives me creeps. Like I enjoy watching good anime and reading manga but I'm not extreme about it. It's just a sort entertainment for me. But those people do anime 24/7. They basically don't have a life and that's scary.

Well, it's good for you, that you understand that.

#34149 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

Ugh, another clip from the movie after the fight. Naruto and Hinata are kind of running back to earth...

This is ridiculous

WEEEEELL I was in a good mood, but then there was this :zaru:

They even run like kittening idiots in this movie...Okay then. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#34150 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:13 PM

I would seriously be surprised that there's an "event" within the event. I don't ever recall a different reaction than boo or backlash in any event. If it happens in Naruto, I would be shocked.

You know, Chatte. Names are the only thing I'm having trouble with as well. My story is like ready, but not names. I got many characters, but I keep the focus on. Just hard to make names...

For the story that I'm writing, I've been looking up the meanings of various words in Japanese that I can use to describe the characteristics of the person in question. Maybe that would help. What type of person are they? What personality do they have, their beliefs? What role do they play in the story?

For example, there's a minor character that dies at the very beginning of mine...so I gave him the Japanese word for 'Dead' as his name. Probably not the best example though lol

Story for real. It took me a long time but it's all in my head. Sometimes, when I hear a soundtrack from a game or movie, I always vision my own story taken action and it's like well played out. It's just hard to name or even design them. I almost thought of saying Naruto in a whole new universe, just to save the trouble of names. The world is completely different than Naruto. I already got the big twist and morality down. The whole concept is done. The road to each plot points are done. Everything. Just not names. I wanted to do a manga of it, but yeah, I'm not good at drawing.

Weird, I personally never found names to be that difficult. Maybe I don't too hard for the symbolism of names, or that I just stick with the first name I like. Don't get me wrong, I still look up names and fit a character with a name that matches his or her's personality. It is just I never see it as being difficult, in fact for the most part I find it fun!

If it helps, sometimes I give characters common last names and even give names base on creators that I really like.

#34151 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:13 PM

OK, I want more and more to tear Studio Pierrot apart for ruining Naruto!

#34152 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:16 PM

This is ridiculous

This new Nardo is such a horseface ( 00:12) 

Ugly as hell

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#34153 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:16 PM

this made me laugh..

http://www.mangapand...hapter-451.html

yeah... it happened, naruto-kun. Team 7 is back at the end LOL

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#34154 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:17 PM

I knew kids like this in Highschool. They would wear Naruto forehead protectors to school and then complain about people making fun of them. now, Don't get me wrong, I find bullying to be wrong wrong wrong BUT I learnt from my own experiences that instead of whinning about it you should do things and be proactive about STOPPING it yourself. 

Either you stop caring or you start doing kitten to MAKE THEM stop caring. Or you just suffer forever :zaru: its all about choices.

Also, one of them was so crazy, When a friend and I were joking about Hiei ( from YYH) being my boyfriend, this girl flipped out and started crying  :twitch: 

And did it another time when we were talking about Itachi, her friend, who was also a friend of mine was just like " Oh well..she just loves them so much." Like she loved them so much the thought of someone else liking them was emotionally upsetting to her...

is it wrong that I'm laughing ATM? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#34155 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:17 PM

Hinata fans are a bunch of weirdoes. They have this sick obsession with sexualizing this 12-16 year old Japanese girl. They find her extreme innocence appealing and inverting this shy covered character into a fap-worthy goddess is the very thing that turns them on. What a bunch of freaks...

#34156 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:20 PM

Well, it's good for you, that you understand that.

I was like: omg does the fact I watch anime / read manga makes me one of those freaks??? :argh: I was so disgusted ugh. Pricks. That's why I'm no longer friends with that girl: she basically acted like a kittening anime character making those gestures and saying nyaa whenever she could I could not put up with that sick kitten and I sent her far away in her otaku land where she belongs.

#34157 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:22 PM

Hinata fans are a bunch of weirdoes. They have this sick obsession with sexualizing this 12-16 year old Japanese girl. They find her extreme innocence appealing and inverting this shy covered character into a fap-worthy goddess is the very thing that turns them on. What a bunch of freaks...

Yeah, it can be so odd for sure how fans can be, Aizen-Sama. =/ I've seen it for myself for sure, and it's kinda sad they can't accept Hinata now comes off too Mary Sue-ish, which ruins her, given she had potential and it got tossed away. BUT NOPE!! All they care about is sexualizing her! 

Now, let's do a comparison of a design for Hinata I did in my fanfic, Naruto: The Demon Within, to her design in Naruto: The Last. Pay attention, boys and girls, 'cause this will be on the test. :rofl:

hPiSObU.jpg

TDW Hinata

OmSmM25.png

The Last Hinata.

'

Notice how The Last Hinata's design is trying too damn hard to substitute Sakura as Naruto's love interest AND as the heroine? I wasn't trying that for Hinata in TDW; I wanted to show her being more comfortable with herself, yes, BUT not to be over-sexualized since that isn't who Hinata is; she's a sweet, kind, quiet girl who is sensible about her appearance. You can tell who understands her better in an instant, and NO, this is NOT me being bias, guys. I am just speaking as a fan who feels like Hinata got short changed as badly as everyone else did in the craptacular ending we got. X_X

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 17 December 2014 - 11:27 PM.

#34158 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:24 PM

How else would it happen? She needs to be waited on, she's a goddess right? Can't do kitten herself. Naruto probably feeds her grapes when he finds some. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Naruto-Kun, feed me. I can't do it myself."

"Naruto-Kun, dress me. I can't do it myself."

"Naruto-Kun, shave me. I can't do it myself."

"Naruto-Kun, fight for me. I can't do it myself."

"Naruto-Kun, breath for me. I can't do it myself."

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#34159 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:25 PM

Sadly it's not only Hinata

It's mostly any manga/anime character that has big boobs

Posted Image

#34160 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:27 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Naruto-Kun, feed me. I can't do it myself."

"Naruto-Kun, dress me. I can't do it myself."

"Naruto-Kun, shave me. I can't do it myself."

"Naruto-Kun, fight for me. I can't do it myself."

"Naruto-Kun, breath for me. I can't do it myself."

This is the best.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

May we hope for a "Naruto-kun, kill me. I can't do it myself"?

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users