917 replies to this topic

#321 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:46 PM

No Narusaku moment in this chapter meaning  Lady's doujin After War  will be canon in the last chapter.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#322 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:48 PM

Hey, I want Kishi to give me a NS kiss as a birthday present. A girl can dream, right?

But that's not done in  convincing/believable way and  visually yes after 693 Sakura does need to prove  it  who's to say that she's over Sasuke that she doesn't love him anymore  how are you gonna argue it without proof  ? NS being stated doesn't make the paring and its development justice  . 

No, the way Naruto and Sasuke made peace this chapter proves that Kishimoto will make it easy for NS too. Naruto won't demand anything from Sakura. He will just see it in her eyes or something.

Edited by Syn11, 29 October 2014 - 02:49 PM.

#323 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:50 PM

Lol
http://entous-art.tumblr.com/

Edited by elmas, 29 October 2014 - 02:51 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#324 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:51 PM

I don't care what you guys say, this is a perfect setup for Naruto to finally confess to Sakura!

And OVA scene coming up! :D

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#325 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

oh god...something just came to me..

What if we get a parallel to that scene where Sakura hugs Sasuke in the hospital and Naruto is just there awkwardly smiling and realizing that whatever he does, it won't make her love him and that she's all for Sasuke?

What if in that moment he looks over to Hinata :| and actually considers giving up on Sakura for her?

am I too paranoid? lol

anyways, I honestly don't think a NS moment will happen next chapter/chapters if anything probably a T7 moment and then the release of IT and everyone's reactions and stuff

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#326 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hey, I want Kishi to give me a NS kiss as a birthday present. A girl can dream, right?

No, the way Naruto and Sasuke made peace this chapter proves that Kishimoto will make it easy for NS too. Naruto won't demand anything from Sakura. He will just see it in her eyes or something.

Sorry but that's doing it halfassed  I like to think NS deserves more with all that development   also its inconsistent  why didn't Naruto saw it in her eyes in the Kage summit  ?   There are just to many contradictions  .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#327 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

What if we get a parallel to that scene where Sakura hugs Sasuke in the hospital and Naruto is just there awkwardly smiling and realizing that whatever he does, it won't make her love him and that she's all for Sasuke?

What if in that moment he looks over to Hinata :| and actually considers giving up on Sakura for her?

am I too paranoid? lol

anyways, I honestly don't think a NS moment will happen next chapter/chapters if anything probably a T7 moment and then the release of IT and everyone's reactions and stuff

what you just said is going to happen.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#328 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

Sorry but that's doing it halfassed  I like to think NS deserves more with all that development   also its inconsistent  why didn't Naruto saw it in her eyes in the Kage summit  ?   There are just to many contradictions  .

Nope. Simple and clean. You won't have any big proofs. Just like with Sasuke and Naruto. Lame, but he doesn't have the space for any maneuver.

#329 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:01 PM

Don't say that.She's gonna have heart attack.

#330 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:02 PM

Uhm, actually Sozo Saisei can do it and Byakugo is an upgraded version of Sozo Saisei...

Do you think she can use Sozo Saisei on someone else ? I would be happy to see something that badass !

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#331 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

these are words of wisdom

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#332 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

am I too paranoid? lol

No. I don't think Sakura will just hug Sasuke after what he had done. I think she'll look for Naruto's welfare first.

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#333 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

oof that was a big troll. Good move kishi. Didn't think I could be tricked by you anymore. :umm: dat panel of Sakura, and then..oh well. We'll still see Sakura again. She'll clean up the boys' mess and make new arms for them like nothing happened. :yes: Or, Naruto could probably do that himself now.

#pessimist4life

ok I may've been a bit sarcastic in this post please don't let me drag you down just look at this dancing banana :banana:

Edited by sushi., 29 October 2014 - 04:46 PM.

ナルサク

#334 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:10 PM

OK was not expecting that ending, We all knew Naruto would damage his hand badly to a point he'd need bandages, but I think most of us thought it would be nerve damage from the Chidori, or burns from the Amateratsu, but them both losing their hands that's pretty major, Though I guess having a fake arm can't be that big of a deal the Raikage has one as far as we know, though now it makes me wonder with Sasuke wearing a Poncho to cover the fact he donated his left left to Naruto so he can still have use of both hands? IT seems unlike but we can't completely dismiss the possability.

So what's the topic of discussion here? If Sakura will save Naruto or Sasuke first? I'm expecting first words from Naruto will be to save Sasuke, or only one of the two being concience when they arrive.

Well I liked the chapter, it actually had a actual conversations for once, it felt longer than the other chapters and while I was expecting something I was genuinely surprised Kishi went to a point of both losing their arms...which also makes them doing the Jutsu an issue with their strong hand no longer there.

Edit: I realise NAruto has the power to create a arm for himself, but to do that he needs chakra and at the moment he's completely out, even Kurama has gone to sleep because he gave all his chakra to Naruto.

Edit 2: OK just say the new artwork for the new Movie it shows Sasuke with his left hand so can dismiss Sasuke donating his left arm.

Edited by harry4e, 29 October 2014 - 03:15 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#335 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:11 PM

I've had a lingering suspicion about that. Since Naruto has been sketched with a replacement arm in The Last, unlike Sasuke whose left side has been mostly concealed, it begs the question of when and how he attained it. Could it be that his bijuu chakra regenerated it for him? There has been some speculation that Kurama might have sculpted a prosthesis out of chakra for him, but he admitted in this chapter that he would be going to "sleep" after giving up the final remainder of his power. The healing process would have been completed almost immediately after first sustaining the injury. It's hours since then.

What if Sakura was forced into making a decision like the one in the OVA? She has only just enough chakra to help restore one limb, and as a testament to the love she has for Naruto taking precedence over anything else, including Sasuke, she chooses him? This could be the lasting mark of the decision she has to make soon. 

I would love something like this.

IMO if Sakura as not enough chakra to heal both of them, she will heal Naruto. 
I tend to think too that Sasuke would ask her to heal Naruto first. 

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#336 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

Edit: I realise NAruto has the power to create a arm for himself, but to do that he needs chakra and at the moment he's completely out, even Kurama has gone to sleep because he gave all his chakra to Naruto.

Yes, either they'll wait to recover, or maybe Sakura can give some to him idk. I suppose she'll have to patch them up anyway and stop their bleeding and all, but I really wanted her to be included when the big things happened. :P

Edited by sushi., 29 October 2014 - 03:16 PM.

ナルサク

#337 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

chapter got me like:

kim-kardashian-crying-face-2-zap2it_zpsb

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#338 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

chapter got me like:

kim-kardashian-crying-face-2-zap2it_zpsb

Ewww Kim Kardashian...

#339 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:25 PM

Do you think she can use Sozo Saisei on someone else ? I would be happy to see something that badass !

Yes, I believe so. After all, that's the way Tsunade healed the Kages via Katsuyu. :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#340 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:27 PM

NS