363 replies to this topic

#321 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:06 AM

Their already complaining that she had her five minutes of fame and nothing more (as in they're calling her useless again already)...Honestly, I could take whatever logic they try to dish out, if only to get them to shut up about this high standard for a main heroin in a heavily male dominated manga  

:facepalm:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#322 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:35 AM

I have a question, do you guys think it is possible that naruto now knows that sasuke is evil? Last time I checked he could sense evil within people. Would sasuke thinking of killing naruto not be an evil thought? I personally think naruto now knows what's truly going on with sasuke because of that.

I think the fact that Naruto is doubting Sasuke (he is actually doubting him in the last chapter he first thought Sasuke cared about him, then he saw Sasuke wanted to kill him later) means that Sasuke is not evil.

Sasuke is just lost. Not evil. I think that's what Kishimoto always wanted us to think about Sasuke.

Edited by Otaru, 22 July 2013 - 07:36 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#323 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

Their already complaining that she had her five minutes of fame and nothing more (as in they're calling her useless again already)...Honestly, I could take whatever logic they try to dish out, if only to get them to shut up about this high standard for a main heroin in a heavily male dominated manga  

Hinata was exactly the same in 615 so..... logic?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#324 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

I think they all hate Sakura because Naruto loves her.

So many people identifies themselves in the manga.

Boys wants to have an oppai girlfriend like Hinata, so they want Naruto to be with her because they identifies with Naruto.

Some shy girls identifies with Hinata so they want her to be with Naruto.

I think that's why.

Edited by Otaru, 22 July 2013 - 07:47 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#325 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

On another topic: I'm pretty sure that the raw must be out by now, so I was wondering if someone could provide us with some insight on Minato's technique (the one that he will probably use in the next chapter). He mentions it here: http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/639/15

#326 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

On another topic: I'm pretty sure that the raw must be out by now, so I was wondering if someone could provide us with some insight on Minato's technique (the one that he will probably use in the next chapter). He mentions it here: http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/639/15

Mangastream translates it as Spiral Flash Ring Dance Howl Technique.

http://readms.com/re...uto/639/1987/17

43iduct.jpg

#327 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

Mangastream translates it as Spiral Flash Ring Dance Howl Technique.

http://readms.com/re...uto/639/1987/17

Ring Dance ? That translation is more likable with the naming of the technique. Lol.

I'm waiting for him to have other techniques to show us just for the sake of what he's naming them :P

#328 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

the fact that he was planning on using 4-6 kunais and the name would imply he teleports from one to another while striking.

#329 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

Ring Dance ? That translation is more likable with the naming of the technique. Lol.

I'm waiting for him to have other techniques to show us just for the sake of what he's naming them :P

lol Yeah, most attacks with the word dance in them are usually some sort of fast attack and it would make sense with Minato. 

43iduct.jpg

#330 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

lol Yeah, most attacks with the word dance in them are usually some sort of fast attack and it would make sense with Minato. 

Yup, he's the Yellow flash after all XD

#331 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

Gotta love Minato and his wacky names.

I'm really starting to think that he didn't name Rasengan. Created it, yes, naming it, I'm not so sure.

Hm, I noticed something. Maybe Naruto noticed the negative energy in Sasuke. It zoomed in Naruto twice with a shock face. So it's possible he caught on. Hm...

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 22 July 2013 - 05:37 PM.

#332 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

I'm really starting to think that he didn't name Rasengan. Created it, yes, naming it, I'm not so sure.

Hm, I noticed something. Maybe Naruto noticed the negative energy in Sasuke. It zoomed in Naruto twice with a shock face. So it's possible he caught on. Hm...

Still don't know. There's also that it can be because he saw Obito going to get him and Sasuke cause there was a panel of Obito's eye then his and Sasuke's shock faces and Obito caught them.

#333 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

He could have just been surprised at the way Sasuke was talking  to him about how the hokages are dead and you shouldn't worry about them 

43iduct.jpg

#334 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

I mean the panels before Sasuke slashed the picture.

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/639/18

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 22 July 2013 - 06:03 PM.

#335 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

I mean the panels before Sasuke slashed the picture.

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/639/18

If you look at the previous page you will notice Naruto was surprised when Susano'o protected him, I think he was simply shocked Sasuke saved him.

#336 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

If you look at the previous page you will notice Naruto was surprised when Susano'o protected him, I think he was simply shocked Sasuke saved him.

That's possible. It's just sad that when people think he did to help him, he did it to save it for himself. Pretty messed up.

#337 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

That's possible. It's just sad that when people think he did to help him, he did it to save it for himself. Pretty messed up.

That's what their relationship has been about, it always was messed up. Sasuke at the end of the Summit arc said he wanted to destroy everything Naruto represents and stands for, at least he's consistent in his goals.

#338 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

That's what their relationship has been about, it always was messed up. Sasuke at the end of the Summit arc said he wanted to destroy everything Naruto represents and stands for, at least he's consistent in his goals.

Good point and good, because I want this to be battle to death. No skirmish, no for fun, I want it personal. I want CC2 work effort to be in good use. I mean see how much they dedicated to make Naruto/Sasuke fight to be the grandest of them all.

#339 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

I'm actually more excited for this chapter tmrw than I have been since pre-631. That ending to the last chapter left out so many questions and brought out so many future events and I want to see how it plays out. Kishi don't disappoint! Any pairing moments should be done till somewhat near or the end of the war but I know for sure that sasusaku will end during this war. I wanna see how kishi uses Sakura and how she potentially goes against sasuke. Ugh why 2 more days :(

#340 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

I'm actually more excited for this chapter tmrw than I have been since pre-631. That ending to the last chapter left out so many questions and brought out so many future events and I want to see how it plays out. Kishi don't disappoint! Any pairing moments should be done till somewhat near or the end of the war but I know for sure that sasusaku will end during this war. I wanna see how kishi uses Sakura and how she potentially goes against sasuke. Ugh why 2 more days :(

Yep Kishi never disappoints except for NH and SS fans. :fu:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users