2479 replies to this topic

#321 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:59 AM

Oh the mangastream you can clearly see that's no blush there for whoever was wondering...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#322 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

GUYS!!! the colour poster!!

got this off mangastream

967f15c5bd3411efbdb4426b8ada3ef5.jpg

Oh good to know the didn't fool us. Thanks for posting this!  :happy:

Edited by Tauriel, 29 May 2013 - 12:01 PM.

#323 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

BADASS SAKURA!!!

tumblr_m3y0ekWQz81r3zat8.gif

This chapter was so great!!!!! so beautiful.. so meaningful :')

The connection with part 1 Sakura and the fact that she wanted to reach her teammates and now she was finally able to was just amazing ... and now her strengh is acnolegcke by both of them.  I can't wait to see more about what Hyagoku can do.

I can't even explain how happy I'm right now for Sakura!!   :wibble:

This! This is why I never settled for her just being a medical nin. Phenix, you should know this better than anyone since we bumped heads on the matter. :P LOL 

Back in Part 1, it was always shown that she wanted to get stronger, and fight. This chapter reconfirmed that using the moment that actually jumpstarted it all. :D She's not just a medical nin. She's an awesome fighter who was trained by Tsunade, and she's definitely proving to be quite the disciple. What's even more crazy is the fact that she was trained by the Hokage.  :hehehe:  :hehehe:  :hehehe:

#324 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Any badassness that Sakura showed in this Chapter was ruined by once again Kishimoto writing her like a goddamn Sasuke fangirl....I give up.

uc.png

#325 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

White Australia Jutsu, will never forget White_Australia_jutsu.jpg

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#326 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

Oh the mangastream you can clearly see that's no blush there for whoever was wondering...

It looks like the blush is actually more obvious there since the panel's bigger...

#327 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

It looks like the blush is actually more obvious there since the panel's bigger...

I think I'm gonna give up on this... Really...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#328 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

I'm telling you man, people know NS is happening, it's just that they're desperate for the bragging right. But we won't get those until much later.

Any SS/NH moment is a step back from the bragging rights, and that's why there's issues with any of those moments.

I mean, I even said before 631 came out that if Minato made a parallel with Sakura/Kushina that the pairing wars would be over. I didn't think Kishi had the balls to pull such an obvious stunt so early on so I just laughed it off and thought it was just the stuff of fanfiction. And lo and behold it happened exactly like that, to the letter.

Kishi might want to portray Sakura with ambiguity but he's being plain obvious about where things are supposed to go. Even if Sakura still doesn't fully love Naruto we are meant to encourage for that love to be, just like we are meant to encourage Naruto to become Hokage. It's all in the story.

Well, the whole love aspect is on hold, but I will say that yes, Kishi pretty much made the pairing endgame obvious. That said we are in the road to how it becomes canon, not what if. It's no longer that case and honestly, since Sasuke is planning/thinking something, this does tell me that this is our only shot of Team 7 being reunited, which is why Sai is out of the picture as well as Kakashi. It's beginning to feel that Team vs. Team may happen, but not in this arc.

It's funny, I went to this chapter as a Team 7 moment and am I the only one that liked how the transitions went. I like how Naruto came late and Sakura pretty much told him, "Well yeah, but if you are going to be late, who knows, I will be Hokage in the end." That's chemistry dialogue. The fact they exchanged a lot of words in that small time, which I can say more for Sasuke, which he basically talks to Naruto instead. It's like matured Team 7, where Sasuke do his thing, talks to Naruto in a rival way, Naruto talks to Sakura, Sakura joyfully plays with him, and yeah, this was a nice Team 7 chapter. But no, people with shipping goggle, beware. Sigh. Anyway, I am wondering what's Sasuke thinking. That got me worried.

#329 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

To our japanese speakers, what is this about?

7fb98ffdd774a5d8ddc6373585a9c689.jpg

It was in the mangastream scan. Is it a promotion of something?

#330 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

This! This is why I never settled for her just being a medical nin. Phenix, you should know this better than anyone since we bumped heads on the matter. :P LOL 

Back in Part 1, it was always shown that she wanted to get stronger, and fight. This chapter reconfirmed that using the moment that actually jumpstarted it all. :D She's not just a medical nin. She's an awesome fighter who was trained by Tsunade, and she's definitely proving to be quite the disciple. What's even more crazy is the fact that she was trained by the Hokage.  :hehehe:  :hehehe:  :hehehe:

Mistakes happen  :lol:

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#331 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Lol I knew they were just scratch marks :).

Edited by Qia, 29 May 2013 - 12:08 PM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#332 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

It's really not that big of a deal. LOL I mean, really, like I've said before, it's not a game changer of any sorts. Some people think she's not blushing. Others do. We'll agree to disagree and leave it at that.  :thumb: The blush panel isn't even that relevant compared to all that she did this chapter to be quite honest. 

#333 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

It seems that negativity cannot be overcome by the one and a thousand NS moments we have had so far. Sometimes you guys make me lose faith in you (@Chatte: not you, though). -_-

#334 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

Mistakes happen  :lol:

LOL Indeed. :D Regardless of that, we're happy fans so that's what matters. ^^ 

#335 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

Anyway, I am wondering what's Sasuke thinking. That got me worried.

I already have something in my mind ...

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#336 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

I already have something in my mind ...

Then share it my friend. Don't keep it to yourself. :D

#337 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

Also if Sakura has had this power all along why the flying phuck did it take her this long to unleash it? Further proof that Kishimoto is making stuff up as he goes along.

uc.png

#338 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

To our japanese speakers, what is this about?

7fb98ffdd774a5d8ddc6373585a9c689.jpg

It was in the mangastream scan. Is it a promotion of something?

I believe this is the timeline of their journey and what not. It's a tribute of them being reunited.

#339 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

Also if Sakura has had this power all along why the flying phuck did it take her this long to unleash it? Further proof that Kishimoto is making stuff up as he goes along.

Yin seal takes 3 years to form. I assume that it's either perfect timing or Kyuubi chakra sped things up.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#340 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

Is that a tear in Naruto's right eye? (our left)  :fu: 
gu8IUIQ.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users