krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Jul 11 2010, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just had this the other day... the non-sour version though. yummy. smile.gif

Anyways... nice find with the essay written by Dante Basco! It's nice hearing one of the original voice actor's opinions of the movie and I totallyyyyy agree that they missed their chance at making an awesome movie and providing a chance for asian actors to make a breakthrough! Heck, they could've casted that girl from Disney, Brenda Song for one of the roles too! Then again, she probably got her fame from Disney shows *shrug* Now that I think about it... I think I've seen more asian actors in Disney shows and original movies than ever for the big screen! Well... this is just disheartening... >.>

YEAH MMMM I've never tried the sour ones. only the sweet ones. god so good.

seriously. I really liked how he brought up the fact that it's complete BS how while white actors can play ethnic roles, actors of different ethnicity can't play white roles. it's amazing how people see no problem in this.

very disheartening. especially since something like DB:E had all of the asian roles filled with asian actors, aside from Goku and Bulma. OF ALL MOVIES. DB:E! outraaageous.

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Jul 11 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now that you say it, Brenda Song would have been pretty good for a role, as one of the few Disney actors I respect nowadays. Maybe a Kioshi warrior or somethin'.

Kyoshi warriors weren't even in the movie from what I heard. and that's a background role. all of the background roles were filled with asians. it still doesn't make it right.

#322 SirDragon13

SirDragon13

Science

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • Interests:This needed serious updates.

Snowboarding
    Traveling
    Skateboarding
    Anything science
    Food. Love me some tacos.

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:01 AM

YOU! YEA YOU LADY!

hi....

haha Man, I'm trying to read this whole "blog" thing of yours but it's taking me forever! The last thing I saw was that Harrashio post ya made, or was it a picture of some Wendy's cup. Anyways, I'm glad you still got the same spunk that'll you've always had.

By the way, I'm wayyyyyyy behind on everything that's been going on around here. Especially after I found out that the LIVE CHAT was gone now.. sad.gif so sad....so many memories!

Alright..back to studying (maybe)...

-Manny
One Side:
And the Other

#323 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:23 AM

My dear... dear friend... I am afraid that I have finally seen the tragically depicted movie version of the Avatar: the Last Airbender franchise and must say that my heart cries in sorrow. The emotions were terribly flat, the actors not the best choices (and not from race or nationality!), the story telling inadequate, the camera angles totally devoid of variation and not at the best angles mind you, and something that was 5 episodes worth became half of the movie while the rest of the season became nothing more than a blur.

*sniffles* Poor, poor would've been an awesome action packed movie... I give you my sympathies.

So... sad to say that I agree with almost everybody who was ranting in the Avatar thread. And like I had predicted... OMG the name pronunciations were grating on my nerves! And all those Zuko chasing them around the world moment.... gone! I must file a complaint against the atrocities this movie had included and the good stuff that were cut out!

Ok... end rant...

And... I need ice cream for the incredibly hot summer due to the recent heat wave >.< Save me!

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#324 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:23 PM

few things before my RE: YOU GUYS GET A REPLY BUTTON? LOL segment.

1-

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDOO?

christ almighty don't tell me all reg. members deal with this kitten? OMFG MODSHIP HOW I MISS YOUR SUPPLE LIPS OF CONVENIENCE AND FREEWILL argh1.png

teehee.

2-
IT'S MOTHERFUQING SHARK WEEK!
well its halfway + one day into shark week, but idgaf

I FUQING LOVE SHARKS.

THEY'RE MAJESTIC KINGS OF THE OCEAN.

I HAVE NO PITY FOR THOSE WHO GET BITTEN, YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED OUTTA PRIDE ROCK IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE MOOFASAAAAAAAAAAA

RAAAAAAAARRWRAFJEWAIF;JFOEWAFJ;EJFW

and I'd like to honor this badass behemoth: MEGALODON! with a lovely short but sweet picspam!

SCREW YOU DINO, I'M MR. MEGALODON.

ACCEPT YOUR FATE.

SCREW YOU HUMAN, I'M IN YOUR TUBE ABOUT TO EAT YOU

BRAH

HEY HEY

HEY WHALES

SCREW YOU HEY WHALES

YEAH WHALES YEAH

RAWWGH WHO'S KING NOW RAWWGHHGNK

THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH OCEAN, WHALES

WRRRWAGGGGGGGGGGGH

LOL WAVING HUMAN HOW CUTE

AWRRWAGHFAJF

AAAAAAAAAGHEFAJF;GHRAWRRGH I'M GONNA NAME MY NEW LAPTOP MEGALODON. DON FOR SHORT WRARRGHHASFJFFGHK

more shark week general to come.

<3 sharks

#325 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:27 PM

Sharks....ARE A-FRIGGIN-MAZING!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#326 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

JEEBUS THATS A HUGE ASS SHARK! DD:

#327 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (SirDragon13 @ Jul 12 2010, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YOU! YEA YOU LADY!

hi....

haha Man, I'm trying to read this whole "blog" thing of yours but it's taking me forever! The last thing I saw was that Harrashio post ya made, or was it a picture of some Wendy's cup. Anyways, I'm glad you still got the same spunk that'll you've always had.

By the way, I'm wayyyyyyy behind on everything that's been going on around here. Especially after I found out that the LIVE CHAT was gone now.. sad.gif so sad....so many memories!

Alright..back to studying (maybe)...

-Manny

LOL MANNY WAT

me? oh stawp it.

why the hell are you doing that. that's crazy talk. you shouldn't do that, there's no point. all of it is spam anyway pictureem0.gif

harrashio... I DO REMEMBER THE WENDY'S CUP. and fries. although DQ fries are better with a frosty, tbh. Wendy's fries are so ... bland. OMFG I think I'm gonna get a frosty today. thx manny-wanny-bam-bam (yeah idk)

lol "spunk" well grampa, don't worry about that.

and yeah dude. you're really behind. so behind. your nice behind. I mean what? dude, there's nothing to catch up on. migration has happened (evolution and change, whattya gonna do?) lc is gone because that bish was expensive, aaaaaand I think that's it. random topics are active idk. all in all, change is inevitable, people move on, etc etc

and okie dokes, happy studyings! thanks for dropping by biggrin.gif

-k

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Jul 16 2010, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My dear... dear friend... I am afraid that I have finally seen the tragically depicted movie version of the Avatar: the Last Airbender franchise and must say that my heart cries in sorrow. The emotions were terribly flat, the actors not the best choices (and not from race or nationality!), the story telling inadequate, the camera angles totally devoid of variation and not at the best angles mind you, and something that was 5 episodes worth became half of the movie while the rest of the season became nothing more than a blur.

*sniffles* Poor, poor would've been an awesome action packed movie... I give you my sympathies.

....goddamn I need to see this movie. I have it dl'd but my sister is being a stubborn donkey and doesn't wanna watch it.

this looks pretty effing hilarious though:

HAHAHAH NEVER GETS OLD. JFC I COULD'VE THROWN 5 ROCKS FASTER THAN THOSE 49083240 EARTHBENDERS TOOK TO ONLY MOVE ONE.

: haters gonna hate~

So... sad to say that I agree with almost everybody who was ranting in the Avatar thread. And like I had predicted... OMG the name pronunciations were grating on my nerves! And all those Zuko chasing them around the world moment.... gone! I must file a complaint against the atrocities this movie had included and the good stuff that were cut out!

Ok... end rant...

And... I need ice cream for the incredibly hot summer due to the recent heat wave >.< Save me!

take a number tongue.gif

and mint chocolate is wonderful. I wanna try that new cake special from baskins. I've only got cookies n creme here... ALTHOUGH FROSTIES ARE ALWAYS AN OPTION. pictureem0.gif

#328 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

M. Night should never have been ALLOWED to touch the Avatar movie.

Especially since his latest "blockbusters" have all flopped critically and financially. Christ, the man should stop directing altogether.

#329 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

the man himself is a douche canoe. he replied to a reporter's question (it was a risque one, I admit, but c'mon be a man Shyamalan) with a reply that was essentially the equivalent of "kill yourself"

stay classy, Mr. Shyamalan hm.png

anyway why is that woman giving me the stink demon eyes. and she looks like that lt. officer on Noveria I killed bwahhaa NO I'M COMMANDER SHEPARD YOU RESPEKT ME. DON'T MAKE ME SIQ MY KROGAN ON YOU, GURL

but yeah she looks unpleasant. patti why do you like her?

Edited by krisk, 06 August 2010 - 06:31 PM.

#330 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:59 PM

Because she's sexy. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#331 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 7 2010, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JEEBUS THATS A HUGE ASS SHARK! DD:

Not to give you a nightmare Shauna... but according to shark and prehistoric experts in Discovery Channel (Yeah I know... its reliable *Sarcasm*), There is a chance that Megalodon might still be alive deep inside the ocean even now....

PS: Krisk, put down that diving gear...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#332 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

YESH! YESH! YESH!

S
H
A
R
K
S
!

Awesum monsterz mah lady!!!

Aaaaaaaaand: I dun't get error messagez. Didn't get why u posted the second screenshot though. ANYWAY. Ur blog made my night as alwayz

#333 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 6 2010, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because she's sexy. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

oh of course. you masochists are hilarious. carry on then kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Aug 9 2010, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dun't get error messagez. Didn't get why u posted the second screenshot though. ANYWAY. Ur blog made my night as alwayz

WHAT. OUTRAGE, THIS IS. and dont worry about it. it has no other connotation than of being a value. yes. I'M GLAD? YW.

might as well add something to make this blog related roflroflrofl:
my uni doesn't offer astronomy.
DA FUQ.

I need some classes to fill up my sched, but man I'm running out of options that don't scream "look at meeee waste your money on meeee yaaaay"

MEH.

edit:
yay I added a developmental psych class and a international cinema class. /satisfieeed

edit2:
|reserved|

Edited by krisk, 17 August 2010 - 06:31 AM.

#334 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

WAIFU WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR IBLOG ANYMOAR ;__;

IT IS GLORIOUS FULL OF WIN <3
OTP and my Bby

#335 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

i know it was :3

BUT WE GOTTA LET IT DIE, WAIFU

LET IT DIE

<3

#336 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

ZOMG

THE FABULOUS LADY IS HERE~
Hello, Sakura_1 as Black Rose is welcoming the Madam.

I FAHKING MISSED YOU TT-TT

(Epic Cat.gif is EPIC.)

I MISS LONG POSTS.

AND HUGE LETTERS.

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE
I'M IN SPACE.

#337 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:11 PM

We be spammin' Krisk's dead chat!!

#338 Chew

Chew

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

KRISK WAIFU I LUB MEGALODON'S AND SHARKS, WHY DIDNT I MEET YOU SOONER OMG WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN WAIFU WE NEED AN EPIC HONEY MOON, WE SHOULD GO BACK IN TIME AND HAVE IT IN THE BELLY OF A MEGALODON AND THEN WE CAN SEE HOW THE BABIES ARE BORN AND WHEN WE COME BACK IN TIME WE CAN BRING A BABY MEGALODON OR TWO AND BREED THEM AND MAKE MOAR MEGALODONS AND REPOPULATE THE EARTH WITH THESE MAGNIFICENT GARGANTUAN CREATURES AND HAVE THEM EAT ALL THE PEOPLE WE DONT LIKE LOL EVERYONE LOL JK WE MUST SAVE THE AWESOME PEOPLEZ BUT WAIFU WOULDNT THAT BE AN AMAZING HONEYMOON

Edited by Pikachew, 17 June 2012 - 04:40 PM.

OTP and my Bby

#339 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Pikachew @ Jun 17 2012, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KRISK WAIFU I LUB MEGALODON'S AND SHARKS, WHY DIDNT I MEET YOU SOONER OMG WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN WAIFU WE NEED AN EPIC HONEY MOON, WE SHOULD GO BACK IN TIME AND HAVE IT IN THE BELLY OF A MEGALODON AND THEN WE CAN SEE HOW THE BABIES ARE BORN AND WHEN WE COME BACK IN TIME WE CAN BRING A BABY MEGALODON OR TWO AND BREED THEM AND MAKE MOAR MEGALODONS AND REPOPULATE THE EARTH WITH THESE MAGNIFICENT GARGANTUAN CREATURES AND HAVE THEM EAT ALL THE PEOPLE WE DONT LIKE LOL EVERYONE LOL JK WE MUST SAVE THE AWESOME PEOPLEZ BUT WAIFU WOULDNT THAT BE AN AMAZING HONEYMOON

omg y u do dis

OMG WHAT YOU KNOW THAT MEGALODONS WOULDN'T CARE THAT WE BRED THEM THEY'D EAT US AND OUR BEAUTIFUL FACES AND WITHOUT YOUR LOVELY FACE TO LOOK AT WHAT WILL I LOOK AT EVERYTHING ELSE WILL LOSE ITS COLOR AND FLAVOR AND SHINE AND MAGIC WHAT A WORLD TO LIVE IN

BUT WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING WE COULD TRAIN THEM TO LOVE US AND WE CAN BOTH HAVE TWO SO WE CAN GO PEOPLE-KILLING I MEAN SURFING AS QUEENS OF THE SEA. NO BUT I DON'T LIKE SOME PEOPLE WE COULD DEFINITELY RID THEM OF OUR NEW LAND. WHAT SHOULD WE CALL IT? CHEWISKATOPIA? MEGALODINIA? ATLANTIS 2.0 BUT LOL WITH MEGALODONS YOU'RE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD MOTHERF♥CKER?

CHEW YOU'RE SO GOOD TO ME YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT THIS HONEYMOON WILL BE THE REST OF OUR LIVES PLS CHEW WAIFU PLS

#340 Chew

Chew

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jun 17 2012, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
omg y u do dis

OMG WHAT YOU KNOW THAT MEGALODONS WOULDN'T CARE THAT WE BRED THEM THEY'D EAT US AND OUR BEAUTIFUL FACES AND WITHOUT YOUR LOVELY FACE TO LOOK AT WHAT WILL I LOOK AT EVERYTHING ELSE WILL LOSE ITS COLOR AND FLAVOR AND SHINE AND MAGIC WHAT A WORLD TO LIVE IN

BUT WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING WE COULD TRAIN THEM TO LOVE US AND WE CAN BOTH HAVE TWO SO WE CAN GO PEOPLE-KILLING I MEAN SURFING AS QUEENS OF THE SEA. NO BUT I DON'T LIKE SOME PEOPLE WE COULD DEFINITELY RID THEM OF OUR NEW LAND. WHAT SHOULD WE CALL IT? CHEWISKATOPIA? MEGALODINIA? ATLANTIS 2.0 BUT LOL WITH MEGALODONS YOU'RE IN THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD MOTHERF♥CKER?

CHEW YOU'RE SO GOOD TO ME YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT THIS HONEYMOON WILL BE THE REST OF OUR LIVES PLS CHEW WAIFU PLS

OMG WAIFU I LUB CHEWISKATOPIA <3 MEIN LUB LET US HONEYMOON FOREBER AND WE CAN TRAIN THOSE MEGALODONS TO LOVE US AND AND WE CAN COEXIST TOGETHER AND WE CAN TRAIN THEM TO KILL ANYONE WE DONT LIEK JK OK LOL IM NOT KIDDING BUT LETS DEW IT WAIFU YOURE SO GOOD TO ME TOO YOU GAVE ME ALL THOSE SIGGYS AND REVY THINGS AND WE HAVE REVY FANTASIES TOGETHER <3~~~~

OTP and my Bby

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users