359 replies to this topic

#321 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:26 AM

Not suprised people claim sakura is a jerk, even though its just a non canon deal... even that moron vj is there,

but its no difference, its non-canon stuff, NS is still leading where is counts in the manga and currently, we know sakura will side with naruto, seriously if anyone thinks sakura would help sasuke on the fact he wants to kill tsunade, naruto, and the other kage, thats just dumb. But hey we know what the manga has done and what it is hinting for what may come soon, so you know, no big deal.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#322 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:01 AM

The scene was cute though. It just showed how different Sakura & Hinata really are. Hinata would just coddle & baby Naruto, so he'd probably end up taking advantage of her. Naruto can't do that with Sakura, since she's not gonna sugarcoat it and just let him get away with anything on her watch. She's the kinda girl that's strict & to the point, but can still be sweet and affectionate when need be. Lol, their perfect for each other :D

Edited by Swagkura, 14 September 2014 - 01:03 AM.

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#323 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:20 AM

Wait nvm the game comes out next Tuesday :glare:

#324 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:35 AM

Not suprised people claim sakura is a jerk, even though its just a non canon deal... even that moron vj is there,

but its no difference, its non-canon stuff, NS is still leading where is counts in the manga and currently, we know sakura will side with naruto, seriously if anyone thinks sakura would help sasuke on the fact he wants to kill tsunade, naruto, and the other kage, thats just dumb. But hey we know what the manga has done and what it is hinting for what may come soon, so you know, no big deal.

he always bashes her

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#325 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:27 AM

LOL. People Still Don't Understand the Words "Comedy Relief" and "Tsundere"  So Sad :( haha

Edited by nikki1314, 14 September 2014 - 04:58 AM.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#326 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:07 AM

LOL. People Still Don't Understand the Words "Comedy Relief" and "Tsundere"  So Sad :( haha

i know and the loser ships other tsundere pairings from different anime yet he hates ns it makes no sense

#327 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:57 AM

Man, seeing that reminds me of....me! I remember the first time I kept messing things up such as showing up on time and be prepared for the day. When I fail that, she will go into do this and that mode until I get it right with hitting involved. They will make sure the man do it right, and boy, do they ever.

#328 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:44 PM

Warrior Sakura vs Kushina! Sakura's a complete badass in this game :D

#329 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

Warrior Sakura vs Kushina! Sakura's a complete badass in this game :D

She's so badass!Shannaroooo.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#330 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:52 PM

i found this it has minakush so enjoy http://youtu.be/Krp-...6fZpkKb7-I3C4Tw

#331 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:45 AM

Well looks like I have to wake up in the AM tomorrow so I can go to gamestop and get the game

#332 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

Finally got the game :argh: :argh: :argh:
Can't wait to play it :D

#333 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

Finally got the game :argh: :argh: :argh:
Can't wait to play it :D

If you have a Xbox 360 add me I just got the game today

#334 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:33 PM

If you have a Xbox 360 add me I just got the game today

What's your gamertag? I'm not home right now, but I'll add you when I get back.

#335 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:09 AM

Quick question. Is there a storyline in this game like the previous ones? You know the story mode.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#336 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:24 AM

Quick question. Is there a storyline in this game like the previous ones? You know the story mode.

There is 3 little 20 minute storylines that each have about 10-15 minutes worth of new anime footage in them. I enjoyed them. The 3rd one was the best. Won't spoil too much, but Kushina gave a little speech about why Obito was her favorite out of all of Minato's group, and it was freaking amazing. Like... they did a very good job with how they handled that scene. After that you have the Mecha Naruto story that takes about 4 hours. Extremely boring, but the ending was very nice and sweet. You also have tournament mode. Overall, the game isn't that fun, and the voice acting is more annoying than ever in this one. Still... with the amount of anime that has been released following how far the story got with Naruto Storm 3. This was the best they could make. I really hope online is still fun.

But also... this queen was around a lot in the Mecha Naruto story (with literally no real NaruHina moments)

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#337 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:24 AM

To the people that get the game:

Could you tell me which characters have the team names "Lovers" and "Riskey Lovers"?

I imagine the first one might be Minato and Kushina, but I want to be sure. Also, let me know if they finally gave a team name to Naruto and Sakura, although I know the chances are low it happened.

But also... this queen was around a lot in the Mecha Naruto story (with literally no real NaruHina moments)

Like an angel from heaven isn't she? No wonder Mecha-Naruto fell hard for her.

I've always thought that Hinata was adorable (not better than Sakura, of course), but that she just isn't right for Naruto since the story clearly shows that his ideal girl would be Sakura. But I hope Hinata can be happy in her own way.

#338 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:41 AM

To the people that get the game:

Could you tell me which characters have the team names "Lovers" and "Riskey Lovers"?

I imagine the first one might be Minato and Kushina, but I want to be sure. Also, let me know if they finally gave a team name to Naruto and Sakura, although I know the chances are low it happened.

Like an angel from heaven isn't she? No wonder Mecha-Naruto fell hard for her.

I've always thought that Hinata was adorable (not better than Sakura, of course), but that she just isn't right for Naruto since the story clearly shows that his ideal girl would be Sakura. But I hope Hinata can be happy in her own way.

No, Naruto and Sakura got nothing. The Mecha Naruto story was anti-NH and pro-NS in my opinion. Mecha fell in love with Hinata for her heart and beauty, and Naruto didn't care at all. Yes Hinata is extremely easy to fall for, but Naruto would of reacted similar to how Mecha did by now if he was interested in her in a romantic way. As for NaruSaku. Sakura got angry when she noticed Hinata was spending too much time with Naruto. Naruto didn't understand because he doesn't understand girls still (which is what Kushina said he would struggle with), but Ino made fun of Sakura for being jealous like "Oh Sakura... are you... oohh I see. *laughing*", and Sakura told Ino to shut up while being nervous/tsundere. Obvious she was expressing her secret crush on him there.

Rating the 3 Naruto anime clip short storylines:

1. Creation of the Akatsuki-45 minutes long-7.5/10: Was really entertaining to see all the akatsuki before they joined. They were all weaker before they joined. Also got to see how Pain let Orochimaru join them.

2. The Two Uchiha-25 minutes long-8/10: IT'S OKAY ITACHI! YOU COULD OF CRIED!!!

3. The Far Reaches of Hope-7 minutes long- 9/10: Yes it was the shortest and it had no battles in it, but when Kushina was describing why Obito was her favorite and then it time-skipped... DANG...

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#339 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:29 PM

There is 3 little 20 minute storylines that each have about 10-15 minutes worth of new anime footage in them. I enjoyed them. The 3rd one was the best. Won't spoil too much, but Kushina gave a little speech about why Obito was her favorite out of all of Minato's group, and it was freaking amazing. Like... they did a very good job with how they handled that scene. After that you have the Mecha Naruto story that takes about 4 hours. Extremely boring, but the ending was very nice and sweet. You also have tournament mode. Overall, the game isn't that fun, and the voice acting is more annoying than ever in this one. Still... with the amount of anime that has been released following how far the story got with Naruto Storm 3. This was the best they could make. I really hope online is still fun.

Gotcha. Thanks for answering my question. Too bad it doesn't have a real story mode, where you play throughout the events of the manga like the previous ones. Although I sort of understand why they didn't do it this time.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#340 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:38 PM

Liked the 3 Stories, and ofc the Team Ultimate Jutsus . made me sad that Konan didn't survive. She's so badass . Not Much of a Fighting Game person, but can really appreciate the quality of this game. :)

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users