Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#33861 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

Allow me. When you take you time and research, well the other manga listed there are something that I never heard of nor know that they weren't listed in the top 10 manga selling of this year. So by that, people would be like, "Er......Never heard of them. So I'll choose the one I do know." TG grew tenfold this year, so it out beat Naruto when the sequel is already ongoing. So to me, it's not easy to tell the true opinion of people. It's like I vote for this candidate because well, I really don't know what to choose out of the two and really, don't care for the election. Plus it didn't help that TG is like playing Mortal Kombat after playing Mario.

Ignorance on the part of the readers doesn't mean those series aren't popular in circles beyond your own. There's obviously a reason for these obscured (to us) titles being ranked so highly on a top 10 endings list. And it must have something to do with their favourability, otherwise all of the manga that are ending this year would have an equally valid excuse to get onto that list. 

#33862 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:15 PM

So, I guess this thread is filled with Earth, Fire and Water signs but no Air signs? I feel so lonely. LOL.

well I'm a Libra. But I'm a dude, so...

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#33863 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

Just droppin' by to check on the wonderful people here who makes me believe that there is still hope for humanity, that not everyone is dumb enough to gladly eat kitten 

Found these on my files and made me want to share it here to cause more trauma and heartache or rather frustration over such atrocity lol.

just reminiscing the good ol' times when LOGIC still exist.

qOC0cQSl.jpg

whoever wrote this article should be given an award, i'll treat him to dinner and respect him my entire life.

well...this was way waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in a time we could never go back to.

on the other hand, the article is very simple and straightforward.

common knowledge

but hold so much truth than any BS i am reading nowadays *LAUGHS*

and YES Kishimoto, IT TAKES TWO.

veXwZLdl.jpg

lol back when Naruto was a good hero who has genuine feelings. who is sincere in everything he does no matter how others look at it as a joke. Someone who would protect a person's happiness simply because he is kind-hearted  and not consumed by RIVALRY lol

rivalry still makes me laugh.

Anything new?

non~

just the same old BS

Edited by dejavu, 17 December 2014 - 04:21 PM.

#33864 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:19 PM

Schinachiku.

Actually, also Menma, but he used that name already in RtN.

Who cares if it was used in RtN. Imo Menma works better because it's shorter and a single line.

As for those talking about the zodiac signs, I am a Leo, Earth Dragon.

Edited by Suigetsu, 17 December 2014 - 04:20 PM.

#33865 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

All that movie stuff... that NH BS... X_X

#33866 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:29 PM

What's new? 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#33867 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

veXwZLdl.jpg

lol back when Naruto was a good hero who has genuine feelings. who is sincere in everything he does no matter how others look at it as a joke. Someone who would protect a person's happiness simply because he is kind-hearted  and not consumed by RIVALRY lol

You hit me right in the feels with this picture above. That line on the side and Sakura's heartwarming image makes it one of my favorite chapter covers ever in the entire series.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#33868 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

Just droppin' by to check on the wonderful people here who makes me believe that there is still hope for humanity, that not everyone is dumb enough to gladly eat kitten 

Found these on my files and made me want to share it here to cause more trauma and heartache or rather frustration over such atrocity lol.

qOC0cQSl.jpg

whoever wrote this article should be given an award, i'll treat him to dinner and respect him my entire life.

common knowledge

veXwZLdl.jpg

non~

just the same old BS

Awww, dejavu, you sure got something nice to share for us! I know how you feel on this rivalry thing. It's BULL to me, since it is an insult to the purity of Naruto's feelings, even with his being a Jinchuriki. :hug: You are awesome ^_^

#33869 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

The world always becomes a little brighter when I visit the anti nh tag on tumblr. It helps me remember that we're not alone.  :love:

P.S. This ending suck, no matter ratings, crazy horny fanboys or anything else. 

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#33870 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

What's new? 

Lost of NH BS, but nothing surprisingly shocking:http://www.narusaku....=14640&p=708123

An article with the best ending mangas of 2014: https://www.animenew...-in-2014/.82214

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#33871 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:34 PM

Can any of our Japanese speakers help me with translating these names into japanese?

Edelweiss  or Queen's flower / Queen Flower or Flower Queen.

Thanks a looot guys! <3

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#33872 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM

I kittening hate when I'm writing and its delete everything...At this point it makes me want to cry, crush my laptop with a hammer several times and throw it out window.  :twitch:

2chan has gained quite a bit of notoriety for some of its more controversial topics and subject matter. That's why I'm questioning their trustworthiness. If they're on any side of the fence, it's the side that's looking outward towards the general public and the people supporting Kishi. 

Well, have you heard of 4chan? It's like a western version of 2ch.

What do you look for when you want a general view of certain society's opinion on a specific topic? Unbiasedness. And by this I mean the natural opinions, the first ones, what they really think, the real ones. That's what the anonymous option gives us when it comes to opinions and the principal diference between them and an "official" website of the same topic. I trust those sites for a general view on something for more toxic that they can be sometimes. I mean, "bad opinions", "controversy", "toxic opinions" doesn't mean less honesty, doesn't it? Or are you the government? It isn't like positive threads weren't allowed there, right? 

Assumptions really aren't good enough though. There needs to be some substantial fact or evidence to prove that these listings were made under the condition of the series ending and not because the reviewers accepted and liked it. 

Are you INTJ or ISTJ by chance? lol

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#33873 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

Permission to post this, redrose?

Go for it.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#33874 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

qOC0cQSl.jpg

common knowledge

veXwZLdl.jpg

non~

just the same old BS

]

feelsfireworks.gif

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#33875 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM

You hit me right in the feels with this picture above. That line on the side and Sakura's heartwarming image makes it one of my favorite chapter covers ever in the entire series.

oh please, you and your delusions. how bout you try reading the manga correctly? :hm:

lol that's obviously a fake smile and Naruto wanted to protect that smile because its so fake like his feelings.

hurry and come to your senses! :roll:

Awww, dejavu, you sure got something nice to share for us! I know how you feel on this rivalry thing. It's BULL to me, since it is an insult to the purity of Naruto's feelings, even with his being a Jinchuriki. :hug: You are awesome ^_^

they couldn't even think of a better excuse. :facepalm:

welps people that is how you destroy your characters beyond repair. :zaru:

#33876 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:46 PM

女王の花

Jooõ no Hana

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#33877 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:46 PM

oh please, you and your delusions. how bout you try reading the manga correctly? :hm:

lol that's obviously a fake smile and Naruto wanted to protect that smile because its so fake like his feelings.

hurry and come to your senses! :roll:

Of course, how could I have forgotten the rivalry scene that nullifies everything that every was in the manga :zaru:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#33878 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:47 PM

Even if you don't take into account the pairing issues. This ending is still horrible cause its rushed, the characters did not learn anything, Oro is still alive for some reason, Taka is literally forgotten, the hyuga story is thrown away so we can focus on a story about a non established scarf, Neji dies like his dad as a cupi, Lee vs neji was never shown, Ino went literally for the biggest kitten possible, Tenten owns a failing weapons shop and is not that great of a ninja and Hinata remains a effing housewife and forgets about her own demons.

Naruto doesn't learn anything from his loneliness and doesn't try to understand his kid, Sakura is reduced to her old self and is a housewife.

#33879 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:47 PM

I don't get it how people come to me and say "NH was obvious all the time" , I mean wtf did these guys even read the manga?  

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#33880 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

Can any of our Japanese speakers help me with translating these names into japanese?

Edelweiss  or Queen's flower / Queen Flower or Flower Queen.

Thanks a looot guys! <3

idk but 花 is hana, flower

and this is queen 女王,  joō

also の plays as "of", I believe?

Edited by theunburnt, 17 December 2014 - 04:49 PM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)