• Please log in to reply
54188 replies to this topic

#32621 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:05 PM

Wishi Kishi could just hurry up and make NS canon already.

I've been saying that forever man lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#32622 JILLNYN

JILLNYN

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Location:in Mexico city around of thousands of naruhina fans
  • Interests:Narusaku, history, art, psicology and analizing very interesting opinions

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

same here ... I don't want it to seem rushed

I also want an end very well developed and very emotional just as has been the NS throughout the manga.

Kishi's mission is that Naruto see that Sakura loves him so much in the presence of Sasuke  :yes: to convince all fans that doubt that born in the chapter of Sakura's confession that still produces nightmares in fandom.

thats happens because in all fandoms has despair that their paring OTP to be canon, and as hatred has been spread throughout the West many want a conclusion now.

it is with the heart as we see correctly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes

Antonine De Saint-Exupéry

#32623 vblm

vblm

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:12 PM

Funny thing is that isn't supposed to be a comedic moment, this is happening in the middle of a serious fight. 

Kubo literally doesn't care anymore. 

It's funny. I gave up reading after the first arc because the aftermath made everything seem pointless. I saw that very chapter and thought "What the heck, let's see what Bleach is doing now".

Jesus Christ and God Almighty. I am so, so glad I didn't get invested in Bleach!

#32624 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:34 PM

It's funny. I gave up reading after the first arc because the aftermath made everything seem pointless. I saw that very chapter and thought "What the heck, let's see what Bleach is doing now".

Jesus Christ and God Almighty. I am so, so glad I didn't get invested in Bleach!

You gave up after 1 arc?  Well to each their own I guess.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#32625 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

You gave up after 1 arc?  Well to each their own I guess.

Didn't One Piece always have this "problem" that you must pass first long collections of arc before you see why the fans are gained?

#32626 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

Didn't One Piece always have this "problem" that you must pass first long collections of arc before you see why the fans are gained?

yup. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#32627 Daze

Daze

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Spazing over my OTPs, Watching the NBA, K-dramas, Japanese and Korean music.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

Haven't been here in a long time.

But damn, my NaruSaku feels this past week...

DNLxQT8.gif

--

Anyway,

If i were to rank the 'big 3', it would be OP>>Naruto>>>Bleach.

OP is superior to Naruto and Bleach in my opinion.

One of the best action/adventure mangas out there for sure, in fact; it's in my top 5 favourite mangas of all time.

Those who haven't really checked it out definitely should, though I must say that it might take awhile for some new readers/watchers to get into.

But trust me, it gets so much better later on (I personally loved it from the start).

If you want to try and get into OP, I suggest that you guys watch a small part of this video for a 'rough' idea of the storyline.

But warning though, it contains spoilers..

Edited by Daze, 13 September 2014 - 06:19 PM.

#32628 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:23 PM

The only thing I don't like about OP is its incredibly dragged out plot line and its fanbase, which I'm ashamed to be apart of from time to time.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#32629 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:24 PM

Damn, my NaruSaku feels this past week...

DNLxQT8.gif

--

Anyway,

If i were to rank the 'big 3', it would be OP>>Naruto>>>Bleach.

OP is superior to Naruto and Bleach in my opinion.

One of the best action/adventure mangas out there for sure, in fact; it's in my top 5 favourite mangas of all time.

Those who haven't really checked it out definitely should, though I must say that it might take awhile for some new readers/watchers to get into.

But trust me, it gets so much better.

If you want to try and get into OP, I suggest that you guys watch a small part of this video for a 'rough' idea of the storyline.

But warning though, it contains spoilers..

That gif.Lol.

Yeah OP is amazing.Manga wise right now OP>Naruto.Anime both suck.I don't read Bleach so I can't make a comprasion.Btw which arc do you love the most in OP?I love Marineford,Enies Lobby and Skypiea arcs.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#32630 Daze

Daze

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Spazing over my OTPs, Watching the NBA, K-dramas, Japanese and Korean music.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:43 PM

When do you guys think the Naruto manga will end at? (as in, chapter).
I'm really hoping this fight doesn't drag on too much, also I'm curious as to what role will Sakura play in this fight.
Will she intervene at some point? Will she ultimately "realize" for sure who is she really in love with? 
Lots of things can happen during the next few weeks, I'm really hoping for some sort of NS moment.

That gif.Lol.

Yeah OP is amazing.Manga wise right now OP>Naruto.Anime both suck.I don't read Bleach so I can't make a comprasion.Btw which arc do you love the most in OP?I love Marineford,Enies Lobby and Skypiea arcs.

My all time favourite arc in OP?

Hmmm.. that's hard, but I think it's probably the Sabondy Archipelago arc, it's the arc that gaves me the most excitement so far in OP. 

I also noticed that you have Luffy x Nami in your sig, unfortunately I'm more of a Luffy x Hancock shipper but I don't mind both hah.

OP doesn't really have "romance" anyway.

Edited by Daze, 13 September 2014 - 06:44 PM.

#32631 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

watch this amv just try not to let your feels explode 

That was pretty fitting  :happy:

I LOVE THAT SONG AND THE VIDEO MAN, but like, isn't that a Christian song? BUT that really reflects their relationship imo.

lol I've noticed a lot of AMVs use Christian songs. I guess it's because so many of them are what we call "Jesus is my boyfriend" songs. (Basically they're written vaguely enough that they could be used like a love song instead of a worship song.)

Edited by questdrivencollie, 13 September 2014 - 06:46 PM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#32632 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

lol I've noticed a lot of AMVs use Christian songs. I guess it's because so many of them are what we call "Jesus is my boyfriend" songs. (Basically they're written vaguely enough that they could be used like a love song instead of a worship song.)

Yeah, I see that now. Thanks!
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#32633 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

I'm really hoping this fight doesn't drag on too much, also I'm curious as to what role will Sakura play in this fight.
Will she intervene at some point? Will she ultimately "realize" for sure who is she really in love with? 
Lots of things can happen during the next few weeks, I'm really hoping for some sort of NS moment.

My all time favourite arc in OP?

Hmmm.. that's hard, but I think it's probably the Sabondy Archipelago arc, it's the arc that gaves me the most excitement so far in OP. 

I also noticed that you have Luffy x Nami in your sig, unfortunately I'm more of a Luffy x Hancock shipper but I don't mind both hah.

OP doesn't really have "romance" anyway.

Sabondy arc yeah this arc is good,too.Well this arc has Luffy,Kid,Trafo vs marines.This trio is awesome.I don't care about the other supernovas.I'm LuNa shipper but I love Hancock.She's beautiful and funny.

#32634 Guest_Sakura for President_*

Guest_Sakura for President_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:42 PM

I would say around chapter 720... and I hope Sakura will be able to play a role in this fight. NS moments are certain to happen. NaruSasu fight, Sakura is there... perfect occasion for NS moments. 

#32635 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

yeah their relationship is strong they are equals

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#32636 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:06 PM

i normally use that song for mako and korra but the song works very well for ns to

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#32637 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

I don't want it to seem rushed. I want a good development. 

OK let's wait until very end and Kishimoto  show them married already.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#32638 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:54 PM

The only thing I don't like about OP is its incredibly dragged out plot line and its fanbase, which I'm ashamed to be apart of from time to time.

I actually don't mind the pacing. Oda is a really detail oriented guy, and the pace of OP gives him the freedom to live up to that. His attention to detail is astounding. I don't really interact with the fanbase, so I don't know much about that lol

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#32639 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:10 PM

I actually don't mind the pacing. Oda is a really detail oriented guy, and the pace of OP gives him the freedom to live up to that. His attention to detail is astounding. I don't really interact with the fanbase, so I don't know much about that lol

I didn't really like the FI arc. It felt pointless other than to showoff the crews new strength. And sometimes I get bored of the same formula of going to an island and defeating the boss. And Oda has a lot of explaining on why Sabo didn't show up to help Luffy during the war, because Sabo did say nothing else matters when his brothers are in trouble. I will say that I am looking forward to the rumored new power that Luffy is going to show against Doflamingo, and I can't wait for the big mom fight.

And please stay away from the fanbase. They love to claim how Oda is perfect and call him Goda. ugh

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#32640 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

I didn't really like the FI arc. It felt pointless other than to showoff the crews new strength. And sometimes I get bored of the same formula of going to an island and defeating the boss. And Oda has a lot of explaining on why Sabo didn't show up to help Luffy during the war, because Sabo did say nothing else matters when his brothers are in trouble. I will say that I am looking forward to the rumored new power that Luffy is going to show against Doflamingo, and I can't wait for the big mom fight.

And please stay away from the fanbase. They love to claim how Oda is perfect and call him Goda. ugh

I can't wait for the Big Mom fight too.I still predict that Lola is her daughter.And Goda lol.Luckily I'm not one of them.

Edited by elmas, 13 September 2014 - 10:16 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users