• This topic is locked This topic is locked
330 replies to this topic

#301 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Sanjana @ Mar 9 2010, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hm...what to say about this chapter...

Well, I'm disappointed in Naruto. Seriously, all Sasuke cares about is revenge. He's even willing to kill those who are/were closest to him to 'revive' his clan (Sakura, Karin, Kakashi, Naruto, etc)...and Naruto STILL thinks there's an option other than killing him, or being killed? I don't think there's any turning back for Sasuke now. Though, that might be because I'm such a pessimist. dry.gif

And anyway, even if Sasuke changed, what about the rest of Konoha? Would they ever accept him after all he's done? I know I wouldn't.

But, who knows? Kishi will probably end up surprising us, and I'll be banging my head against the wall, screaming, "HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING!?"

And about the next chapter...I'm going to guess that there's going to be a short fight, some talking, and just as someone's coming in for the final blow, or when Sasuke is beginning to doubt his actions, Madara will swoop in and disappear with Sasuke. I'm probably wrong, but oh well. tongue.gif

Guess we'll just have to wait till the next chapter comes out... dry.gif

i wish it were that simple but with kish i expect somthing more deffintly

#302 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:11 AM

16 pages :]

Anyways, I'll make a quick prediction... Again.

• Climax Madara comes in and ruins the fun.

... The end... Sorry, got nothing else *goes back to reading fanfic* <.<

#303 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:14 AM

Check this predictions for chapter 486. All it made do was facepalm.png

----------------
Now playing: Eminem - Who Knew
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#304 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 8 2010, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

----------------
via FoxyTunes

Okay first of all this week's chapter is 486 NOT 487 facepalm.png seriously I can't believe they are already doing predictions after the chapter that hasn't been release yet. Then again at mynarutoblog they are already releasing predictions for chapter 491. wot.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#305 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 8 2010, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is the kind of person who hides his pain I'm sure he wasn't unfazed by Sasuke trying to kill Sakura until Kakashi tells him that he was about to stab her with chidori. I'm sure after this is all over the reality will hit him and he will be hurt that he was close to lose Sakura, I'm sure he might cry. shamefulcry0js.gif

I agreed about the fact that Naruto is the kind who hides his pain. However, I don't think that the fact that he know that Sasuke almost succeed to stab Sakura with a chidori will make much difference. He was calm when he said to Sasuke that Sakura is another teammate like him (Sasuke).

To tell you the truth, I'm tired to see Naruto weeping and relying on others to cheer him up and tell him what to do or how to think. Naruto can react without being a total emotional wreck.

#306 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 8 2010, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay first of all this week's chapter is 486 NOT 487 facepalm.png seriously I can't believe they are already doing predictions after the chapter that hasn't been release yet. Then again at mynarutoblog they are already releasing predictions for chapter 491. wot.gif
The funny thing about the prediction for "487" is that it's saying that Karin is really Kushina. 111189.gif

----------------
Now playing: Blink-182 - Voyeur
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#307 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 8 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The funny thing about the prediction for "487" is that it's saying that Karin is really Kushina. 111189.gif

----------------
Now playing: Blink-182 - Voyeur
via FoxyTunes

fu.png 111189.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#308 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Mar 8 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tell someone who cares tongue.gif and if your so smart than start somthing were out wait you dident lol

Please, don't bash and/or get angry towards other members.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 09 March 2010 - 12:36 AM.

#309 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:37 AM

I don't care, I'm still stickin' with my crazyass prediction that Naruto will go Sage Mode and try to bring Sasuke back as a frog. fu.png facepalm.png

#310 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:39 AM

I would take that prediction better then those I read. cool.gif

----------------
Now playing: Three Days Grace - Break
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#311 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 9 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't care, I'm still stickin' with my crazyass prediction that Naruto will go Sage Mode and try to bring Sasuke back as a frog. fu.png facepalm.png

At least, it would be better then seeing Naruto collapse infront of Sasuke because of the scratch dry.gif

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 9 2010, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would take that prediction better then those I read. cool.gif

Agreed

Edited by silverserenity, 09 March 2010 - 12:42 AM.

#312 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 9 2010, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please, don't bash and/or get angry towards other members.

i will if provoked no if ands or buts so if he lays off i will to but if not too bad

shippu-chan@ therory is the best by far smile.gif

Edited by SS3 Goku, 09 March 2010 - 12:54 AM.

#313 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:56 AM

Crazy Cat Lady

And for the love of Kami please post predictions in a damn prediction thread!

Edited by Insurrection, 09 March 2010 - 01:06 AM.

#314 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Mar 9 2010, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i will if provoked no if ands or buts so if he lays off i will to but if not too bad

Goku-kun, Please, don't be so harsh, we are family here and we want to bring peace like Naruto, not chaos like Sasuke wink.gif

Anyway, I hope that chapter 485 will be the end of this confrontation if not, maybe in the 486. If it's too long, I really going to believe that Sasuke has a unlimited chakra resource or something like that. dry.gif

#315 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:59 AM

I doubt it besides he's tired from all the constant fightng he's had lately. From Diedara to Danzo in a matter of few months, even Naruto had time of rest & training while Sasuke doesn't. Kishi permitted him power ups to keep up with Naruto but he never had time to train them.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#316 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Mar 9 2010, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt it besides he's tired from all the constant fightng he's had lately. From Diedara to Danzo in a matter of few months, even Naruto had time of rest & training while Sasuke doesn't. Kishi permitted him power ups to keep up with Naruto but he never had time to train them.

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif Yeah but crazy people get power-ups from there butts in this Manga. Lmao. Deidara was crazy and blew it up!

#317 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:27 AM

I think that Sasuke will eventually go after Kakahi and Sakura in order to "open Naruto's eyes" or something like that.

Or, I think that maybe Sasuke will act like Naruto is getting through to him and once Naruto drops his guard, then he strikes.

I don't think anyone will die but maybe someone in team 7 will get close to it.

#318 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Mar 9 2010, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that Sasuke will eventually go after Kakahi and Sakura in order to "open Naruto's eyes" or something like that.

Or, I think that maybe Sasuke will act like Naruto is getting through to him and once Naruto drops his guard, then he strikes.

I don't think anyone will die but maybe someone in team 7 will get close to it.

Umm, even if Naruto still want to save Sasuke, I don't think that he's the same from there first encounter in Orochimaru's lair. I think after what he've seen and heard, he know that this Sasuke isn't the same as his childhood friend and brother.

I sincerely hope that we won't see Kakashi-sensei or Sakura in danger just so we could see Naruto going berserk toward Sasuke. So far, I really like how Naruto have reacted ( maybe some would have to disagreed but I think that Naruto acted more like a grown up ). Beside, no matter what happen, Naruto won't change his mind about Sasuke and I don't want him to fall in the same trap as Sasuke, killing him won't be the solution to resolve the problem and it won't help Naruto to find the solution to end the never-ending circle of hatred. Sasuke have shown to Naruto and the others that he was trapped in that circle and, to him, the only option to 'end' this circle is to annihilate konoha. Sasuke have chosen the easy way to end this circle Naruto, on the other end, will have to take a much harder path to be able to save Sasuke from himself while protecting Konoha.

Edited by silverserenity, 09 March 2010 - 03:50 AM.

#319 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 8 2010, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

----------------
via FoxyTunes

I hate reading predictions like those. We rarely get god predictions, in the other hand sometimes there just pure comedy.

#320 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:31 AM

chaos is more fun thgow hechan lol

as for the chapter there g0oing to be pritty dull but i want naruto to kill sasuike but like that will ever happen:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users