• Please log in to reply
742 replies to this topic

#301 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

Gosick -- 8/10; I actually finished this one a while ago, and I really liked it. The main protagonists are endearing and likable, and their developing romance is nicely done. I enjoy the 1920s setting, and the plot does a good job of combining mystery, folklore and political intrigue into something I found rather unique. 

Zankyou no Terror -- 9/10; It only has two episodes so far, but I'm already hooked. I can't wait to see what's next with this one.

Steins; Gate -- 10/10; This series is just point blank amazing.

#302 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:38 AM

OVER 9000 ! 4 Naruto  :chuckle:  evn though i was joking cause u said 1-10 i vote 10 cuz i lov Naruto and im such a Narutard 4 it  :love:

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#303 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

I finally got around to watching Attack on Titan. I'm only on episode 10, and so far I can say that it is extremely emotional, very gripping, and kind of tiring to watch because of the constant tension.

Characters are okay. I definitely feel like this show is more focused on plot and action than characters, however I do think that the emotions and reactions of the characters are so raw and so believable. I hope I'll become more emotionally attached to them as the series prolongs, so I don't think I can give an actual honest judge on how I feel about them.

However... Mikasa's a total badass. I love that girl. I love how she's so strong and awesome and it isn't cheesy. Every time she does anything, I'm all, "Like a boss." Eren's cute. I like how passionate and pure-hearted he is. A total 8w9 (personality type) IDK about the rest of them.

So far, I can't really give a FAIR rating since I haven't finished it yet, but I'll say...

Beginning: 10/10
Current: 8/10 (I get confused a lot. And I watched it until I was tired, lol, so that probably didn't help comprehension)

I'll rate it again once I watch more and discover more of the story's universe.

Edited by Win-chan, 16 August 2014 - 06:22 AM.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#304 The Deity Zero

The Deity Zero

Diety of Jutsu

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Taking over the world, blood, murder, darkness etc.

Not really.

Favorite Naruto characters: Rock Lee, Hinata, Guy, Kakashi, Gaara

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:18 PM

OVER 9000 ! 4 Naruto  :chuckle:  evn though i was joking cause u said 1-10 i vote 10 cuz i lov Naruto and im such a Narutard 4 it  :love:

Same here.
BELIEVE IT

#305 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:32 PM

Rokujouma no Shinryuasha!

------------------------------------

5/10 seems pretty generic harem anime, still watch it.

Seiren Tsukai no Blade Dance.

---------------------------------------

7/10 Another generic harem anime but has decent story, watching it.

Sword Art Online II

1/10 Second Season of overrated Sao, nothing new, he keep being the best at everything and there's a new waifu.

Terror in Tokyo

-----------------------------

8/10 good anime of the season.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#306 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:11 AM

Just finished Attack on Titan.

10/10: I really liked it. Surprisingly that's like the only show where there wasn't too much character development but I still loved it. Well, I mean there WAS character development but not nearly as much as other stories. It's action packed and plot centered, but I really enjoyed it. The emotion was so raw and real and I liked all the themes and philosophy and stuff. Can't wait for more!!

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#307 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

Aquarion Evol 6/10

It would've been a solid 8/10 had the ending not been what it was. I liked the first series, and it basically poo-poos all over it. This is the trap that any sequel series always runs into. Stupid!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#308 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

9/10- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

The best comedy anime in the Fall Line-up. It never fails to make me laugh and the characters have their own unique and odd personalities.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#309 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

Fate/Zero -- I give it a solid 8/10. I was never bored, the characters were interesting and the plot clips along and builds to an exciting climax. I breezed through the last few episodes because I just had to know what happened next. And that ending... now I definitely have to watch Fate/Stay Night. I won't feel satisfied until I do.

#310 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:57 AM

Aldnoah.Zero

8/10

I really enjoyed the concept of using weaker mechas to fight stronger ones.

The Main is a bit weird (emotionless?) but he was cool, my only gripe would be that there was not enough character development for anyone.

For those who saw the last episode

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#311 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:15 AM

Aldnoah.Zero

8/10

I really enjoyed the concept of using weaker mechas to fight stronger ones.

The Main is a bit weird (emotionless?) but he was cool, my only gripe would be that there was not enough character development for anyone.

For those who saw the last episode

Slaine

JLHza2T.png

#312 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:47 AM

Slaine

No no no

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#313 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:24 AM

No no no

Yes yes yes

Edited by Muffins?, 23 September 2014 - 04:24 AM.

JLHza2T.png

#314 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:53 AM

Noragami 8/10- so far I have watched until episode 8 and the plot is good, the characters are interesting and I like them all. My favorite is Yukine and Yato.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#315 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:28 AM

School Rumble 8/10. Loses points for how annoying Tenma can be but the Characters are awesome and the series is hilarious. Not too mention that the romance is decently written though you'll hav to read the manga if you want actual closure. Season 3's ending is a big letdown Imo.

Edited by Shadow1275, 01 October 2014 - 05:29 AM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#316 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:03 AM

Attack On Titan- 1/10 Absolutely awful show, characters, and plot.

#317 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:13 AM

10/10- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

This anime never fails to make me laugh in every episode especially the adorable main characters and their eccentric or weird attitudes. One of the best anime in the Summer Line-up in my opinion.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#318 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

Shadow Dancer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

Shingeki no Kyojin - 7\10 

I`m currently on the 10th episode so far, and the most thing I like about the show is seiyuus and Titans themselves.  :fu:

I`d say it`s as spectacular and astounishing now as was Death Note in far 2006-2007. Everyone was into it and it was in the "must see" top that time : both of the shows have unconvenient plot, charismatic characters, violence and tons of toughs desicions, made by heroes, philosophic content, e.t.c.

However, I`m not that moved with the series and as I watch it I find quite a lot of aspects that bother me. Starting with tons of unnecessary pathos and background misic in order to make every single scene shine, OP characters like Mikasa and too much plot-centered Eren.

Armin and Sasha are the cuties though <3 though I`m also in love with Marina and Yuu  :smexy:

6c8623224615.gif     

#319 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:28 PM

Parasyte -the maxim- 

9/10

It's only the first episode but I think this show has a lot of potential. 

Shall we skate?❄❄

#320 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:41 AM

Brothers Conflict

I don't know how my cousin got me watching this straight through. 

2/10 It was awful.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users