Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#301 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:07 AM

Woohoo! All-hail One-Shot!! happy.gif
That is a very good story. I like the part where there's a "magical explosion" xD
You should so totally fanfic it!
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#302 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:30 PM

i actually have a different idea for an 'The End Of Naruto' fic... of course it involves akatsuki and tobi screws something up BIG TIME... and yeah... MAYBE i'll be able to morph them both together...

OW! MY EYE! i just stuck my eye in a bottle of pepsi, then i turned the bottle upside down... my eye hurts and feels all sugary now...

and yes... if i can get my Microsoft Word to work i will TRY to get a story of that kind in, and if i do it will be much longer and much better written out, and more words then just "sakura-chan?" being said (though those 2 words are the greatest in the universe! behind the word 'NaruSaku' of course...)

#303 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 04:42 AM

^
Lawl sounds interesting, whatever you decide to do! biggrin.gif
Aw, Pepsi in the eye? I did that too, a long time ag--- Wait why did you stick your eye in the bottle? xD HAHA that's random ... tongue.gif
But yessss, Sakura-chan is the best two-word phrase ever, behind Naru-Saku happy.gif True that.
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#304 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:42 PM

because it stings a little bit if u stick ur aeye in it and dONT turn it upside down, so i did to see if it'll feel better

#305 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:02 PM

I'm getting the feeling with an impending battle with the the Akatsuki as well as Team Hebi Sakura's feelings may come out soon.

uc.png

#306 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Sep 27 2007, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm getting the feeling with an impending battle with the the Akatsuki as well as Team Hebi Sakura's feelings may come out soon.

I personally dont think it will happen until the end if it does happen at all.

#307 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Sep 26 2007, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I argee with you think the coffession will happen soon

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#308 snowlesswinter

snowlesswinter

Windows Rukia Ultimate

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Bleach

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:29 AM

I think it will be something like this:

(after the final battle)

Naruto leaving the couple for his own good, heading to the ramen shop~
Sasuke:"Why are you here?"
Then there will be a scene where Naruto wanna eat ramen but his right hand is wounded again~
And we know what happens next~ 111189.gif

#309 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 07 October 2007 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (snowlesswinter @ Oct 1 2007, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it will be something like this:

(after the final battle)

Naruto leaving the couple for his own good, heading to the ramen shop~
Sasuke:"Why are you here?"
Then there will be a scene where Naruto wanna eat ramen but his right hand is wounded again~
And we know what happens next~ 111189.gif

yup yup.......me want more narusaku :thumbs: wink.gif :rolleyes: laugh.gif biggrin.gif

How cool would it be if confess while kissing 111189.gif

#310 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:22 AM

it'd be cute if they did a lady and the tramp style ramen kiss

#311 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (One-Shot @ Oct 7 2007, 05:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it'd be cute if they did a lady and the tramp style ramen kiss

lady and tramp style ramen kiss hahhahahahahah XD laugh.gif 111189.gif

I don't care what type of kiss or confession.....I say Nike-----------just do it tongue.gif

#312 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:42 PM

I'll go with the flow and say the kiss. After all, I can't imagine Naruto confessing without screwing it up somehow, but a kiss is self-explanatory. Not to mention a whole lot more likely.

#313 Naruto Shippuuden

Naruto Shippuuden

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Oct 12 2007, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll go with the flow and say the kiss. After all, I can't imagine Naruto confessing without screwing it up somehow, but a kiss is self-explanatory. Not to mention a whole lot more likely.

I think the Naruto doesn't need to make more confessions than he already made even when they were kids, or more kids than they're now... I just think that Sakura must stop acting like a mirror, because she always want to make everybody happy and forget about herself. What may cause some angry in her about Naruto, may be the possibility of this mirror didn't work with him, she may think: "How can someone prefer to see the people are theirselves than see them as his own?" So, because of that, I want to see Sakura confessing and later interrupted by a Naruto's kiss.

Forgive me if I post something that you can't understand, I've english as a secondary language!

#314 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:10 PM

hmm... now that i'm actually thinking about it, i can rationalize this argument... WITH LOGIC!!

ahem, here i go

Naruto-Impulsive to the extreme, never thinks things through. Oblivious to most if not all social clues, and completely devoted to Sakura
Sakura-More thoughtful, but when it comes to Naruto, she has absolutely NO self-control. that i can see.

a kiss before a confession is the result of two impulsive ppl in a relationship

a confession is the sign of people who think things through.

Its gonna be a kiss, definitely
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#315 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Oct 16 2007, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm... now that i'm actually thinking about it, i can rationalize this argument... WITH LOGIC!!

ahem, here i go

Naruto-Impulsive to the extreme, never thinks things through. Oblivious to most if not all social clues, and completely devoted to Sakura
Sakura-More thoughtful, but when it comes to Naruto, she has absolutely NO self-control. that i can see.

a kiss before a confession is the result of two impulsive ppl in a relationship

a confession is the sign of people who think things through.

Its gonna be a kiss, definitely

Hai! I agree with this. but I don't think there's going to be need to be a confession... after the kiss. nosebleed8rx.gif tongue.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#316 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 20 October 2007 - 12:43 AM

I am surprise this topic is still ALIVE!!! At this point I dont really care how they come together just as long as they become canon I'm sattisfied.

BTW Chouzu your fic kicks ass I even loaded on Heaven & Earth (CC) and I only put the best NS fics on there. Also I invited you onto my staff of CC.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#317 Phylax

Phylax

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:sports, hanging out with firends and going to the disco (!!!). I also like Naruto of course the Simpsons

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:05 PM

I think Sakura will see, what Naruto did for herand she desides him over sasuke. But I don't really mind... I just want Naruto and sakura to be together

#318 peanut8

peanut8

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 04:02 PM

I also think that it's gonna happen real soon. I've got that gut feeling biggrin.gif . And when it does happen, i'm gonna jump off my chair, do that thing Lee sometimes does when he spins his body and gives a thumbs up :thumbs: and then i'm going to the Naruto and Sakura pairings that werent NaruSaku and i'm gonna give them hell :devil:

#319 Aki-chan

Aki-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:08 AM

I dont think a kiss will happen honestly. Being a shonen I get the feeling Naruto would be surprised, but he would honestly probably say something like "This isnt the right time for this."

The reason I say that? Naruto and Sakura haven't had much time together where they haven't been in an intense scene. I don't think kissing is going to be appropriate in any of the situations we have seen thus far, and honestly I think they both know it. PLUS.. Kissing really doesn't mean much. I think it would be more beneficial to Naruto's character to hear a verbal confession of love. Seeing as he has never heard.. I LOVE YOU before in his life. Where as he HAS KISSED SASUKE ALREADY. Kissing doesn't mean as much to Naruto as hearing those three words he has always longed to hear.

PLUS in all of these intense story arcs, I find it hard to see kissing going on. THey teams haven't honestly had a break for there to be a moment to kiss. Where as Sakura can yell I LOVE YOU at any point during a dramatic scene and it would probably mean more...

I hope that makes sense.

#320 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (Aki-chan @ Nov 6 2007, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont think a kiss will happen honestly. Being a shonen I get the feeling Naruto would be surprised, but he would honestly probably say something like "This isnt the right time for this."

The reason I say that? Naruto and Sakura haven't had much time together where they haven't been in an intense scene. I don't think kissing is going to be appropriate in any of the situations we have seen thus far, and honestly I think they both know it. PLUS.. Kissing really doesn't mean much. I think it would be more beneficial to Naruto's character to hear a verbal confession of love. Seeing as he has never heard.. I LOVE YOU before in his life. Where as he HAS KISSED SASUKE ALREADY. Kissing doesn't mean as much to Naruto as hearing those three words he has always longed to hear.

PLUS in all of these intense story arcs, I find it hard to see kissing going on. THey teams haven't honestly had a break for there to be a moment to kiss. Where as Sakura can yell I LOVE YOU at any point during a dramatic scene and it would probably mean more...

I hope that makes sense.

Thats true, but you have to remember that any sort of pairing wont happen until the villains have been taken care of, at least thats what i think, and with that, there wont be a intense atmosphere anymore, so kissing is okay there. However with that said, i still think it would be a confession if anything at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users