• This topic is locked This topic is locked
436 replies to this topic

#301 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:02 PM

"seems"?

I haven't read the chapter 696.  :pinch:

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#302 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:04 PM

I haven't read the chapter 696.  :pinch:

asspull power up from Sasuke and basically the rest is him talking kitten to Naruto who says that this isn't the Sauce he wanted the fight with, that is literally all it is.

Thanks for the link guys, huh this is the first time I ever heard someone say "I went to cosco and had a blast" 

Edited by Gojira, 19 October 2014 - 11:05 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#303 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

Even I didn't read chapter 696

I'm too bored with it to read that

#304 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:41 AM

^ Well for me I think it sucks to read a manga week by week. Right now, I'm marathoning series that have already been completed. I think it's a much more better experience to read something continuously without worrying about catching up to something that is still unfinished.

#305 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:20 AM

Speaking of old mangas, I don't get the bleach manga anymore, I haven't completed watching the anime yet, its good so far, don't know when I'll go back to watching it...but where are the main characters right now? Skipping way ahead and reading the latest bleach chapters for a while now, just WHO are the main cast by this point? Where the heck is ichigo? Isn't he the main character?

This is what I get for skipping ahead, but that's one reason why Naruto is better, true, they have a large cast too, but kishimoto doesn't lose sight of his main cast...he does get caught up in the sasunaru bromance....that's his main flaw, and it's not that bad.

I don't know who is the heroine of Bleach, do they have one? I thought it was Rukia...whee is she? :( also, I like orihime a lot too.

This must feel like how it is for casual anime fans...Im understanding the confusion! xD

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#306 NarutoFan0304

NarutoFan0304

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:23 AM

Honestly, I'm so with you. I got into bleach and liked it, but I have noo idea what's happening right now. I think they're at war? I think Rukia is the heroine (Ichigo became a shinigami because of her so..), but Orihime is like in between main and secondary character. Maybe their both the heroines? Correct me if I'm wrong. Character's are just introduced so quickly with bleach, kinda like Fairy tail. At least with Naruto it's gradual and foreshadowed. 

So yeah, I think Ichigo came back from wherever he came from recently.. I wish the anime would come back so we could get caught up. I heard it's returning but I don't know if it's true.

As far as the anime, there's still no actual news on it returning. As for the heroine thing, it's supposed to be Rukia. Orihime's usually more of a side character like Chad (although both are technically "main characters").

#307 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:02 PM

Honestly, I'm so with you. I got into bleach and liked it, but I have noo idea what's happening right now. I think they're at war? I think Rukia is the heroine (Ichigo became a shinigami because of her so..), but Orihime is like in between main and secondary character. Maybe their both the heroines? Correct me if I'm wrong. Character's are just introduced so quickly with bleach, kinda like Fairy tail. At least with Naruto it's gradual and foreshadowed. 

So yeah, I think Ichigo came back from wherever he came from recently.. I wish the anime would come back so we could get caught up. I heard it's returning but I don't know if it's true.

yeah, the main cast is what I love about bleach, so many of these other characters mean nothing to me, there is no consistency in how relevant they are. :/

I wonder how many chapters Ichigo has been off panel? xD

#308 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:52 PM

I think, both rukia and orihime are the heroine.

#309 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:55 AM

yeah, that makes the most sense...from what I have seen anyway. ^^

#310 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:34 AM

Rukia slays..

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#311 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:41 PM

Rukia is the heroine as far as I know, yes. Orihime is rather an important but secondary character.

Although I have not read Bleach in years, so I have no idea of what is happening right now in that manga.

Anyway... "Old" manga? Well, it is thirteen-years old for now, but still... it is not what I would call "old".

Jesus Christ, now I am feeling old.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#312 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:17 PM

Rukia is the heroine, I think. And Orihime is the secondary character. 

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#313 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:34 PM

I hope we get a chapter early tonight! (EST)  :wot:

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#314 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:37 PM

It's not coming out until Thursday though..

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#315 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:39 PM

It's not coming out until Thursday though..

eUGHh h 

That's not fair.

I want Wednesday releases back. 

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#316 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:38 AM

I seriously hope Sakua's up by this coming chapter, the past three weeks have been so disappointing and boring.( This must be how NH fans have felt most of the time.)

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#317 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:10 AM

I seriously hope Sakua's up by this coming chapter, the past three weeks have been so disappointing and boring.( This must be how NH fans have felt most of the time.)

I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. It's much like the vaunted slug sage mode or her skill with genjutsu. Sakura's fans are far more interested in seeing her skills than Kishi wants to portray them.

In all likelihood, she'll get a perfunctory line or two in the closing chapter. I'm rather disillusioned at this point.

#318 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:26 AM

I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. It's much like the vaunted slug sage mode or her skill with genjutsu. Sakura's fans are far more interested in seeing her skills than Kishi wants to portray them.

In all likelihood, she'll get a perfunctory line or two in the closing chapter. I'm rather disillusioned at this point.

true though.....

I still remember Kishi's words for Sakura

"..she slipped from my mind"

such a wonderful line of praising just for Sakura :hm:

#319 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:17 AM

If Kishi is like a naruto, he doesn't realize the insult he made, I picture kishimoto as a very happy go lucky kind of guy... ^^;;

In other words, don't take him so seriously! xP

#320 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:43 AM

So the next chapter is coming Thursday right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users