2479 replies to this topic

#301 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

I say australia is a valid translation. Did you see what she did to the battlefield? Australia crashed there

I agree. Sakura has the power power of Australia on her side. It's been foreshadowed ever since they first mentioned the sage of six paths and how he came from the distant land of Australia.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#302 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

I'm just gonna call it the "White Australia" Technique. LMAO 

#303 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

White Australia? That have nothing with this... It's just another meaning with a different kanji xD

Well, it's pretty clear to me that those were just scratches, he has scratches in almost ever panel. In that panell she seems blushing just because the panel is too small and scratches are drawn "bad".

She isn't fangirling :S

Why are we giving this so much thought??? It wasn't a SS moment but a team seven moment period.

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 May 2013 - 11:52 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#304 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

White Australia? That have nothing with this... It's just another meaning with a different kanji xD

Well, it's pretty clear to me that those were just scratches, he has scratches in almost ever panel. In that panell she seems blushing just because the panel is too small and scratches are drawn "bad".

She isn't fangirling :S

To be honest I didn't even think about her blushing until people tried to point it out. This is what pairing wars does to people. :twitch:

#305 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

Yeah but she's still not on par with Hinata. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The golden byakugan is coming, kittenes! :argh:

#306 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

Even if she was blushing, maybe she was feeling flattered. That doesn't mean she has to love him or go fangirl, you know?!

She wasn't. I have 20/20 and her left cheek doesn't match her right because her left has less scratch mark.

Um, really, don't tell me this is the topic of the week? I already made a review and if you look at the way I did, you wouldn't have a hard time.

Huh? Where is the Juugo Panel you're all talking about? Not in this chapter, right? :huh:

Page 5

#307 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

GUYS!!! the colour poster!!

got this off mangastream

967f15c5bd3411efbdb4426b8ada3ef5.jpg

Edited by nath0man, 29 May 2013 - 11:51 AM.

tumblr_mnolr6Y9P11rv8v4go1_500.png

#308 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

Why are giving this so much thought??? It wasn't a SS moment but a team seven moment period.

It doesn't really matter if she's blushing or not. It's not a game changer like some people are making it out to be. IMO, she was blushing but at the same time, she blushed when she asked Naruto if she were more womanly? BIG FREAKIN' WHOOP! 

I can understand why she feels the way she does right now. I mean, look at her. 

1. She's just soloed a nice chunk of Juubi clones with one damn attack.

2. She finally feels that she can assist her team on the field without having to rely on them, and be a burden.

She's happy. There's no doubt about this. It was a Team 7 moment through and through. How can people expect a SS moment and then when it happens, flip the hell out? LOL Where's the confidence guys?!  :thumb:  :thumb:

#309 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

To be honest I didn't even think about her blushing until people tried to point it out. This is what pairing wars does to people. :twitch:

Yeah I didn't notice it either. All I saw was Team 7 goodness.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#310 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

got this off mangastream

Freakin' awesome as hell! I love this team shot, especially Sakura! :D She looks pretty damn badass! 

#311 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

It doesn't really matter if she's blushing or not. It's not a game changer like some people are making it out to be. IMO, she was blushing but at the same time, she blushed when she asked Naruto if she were more womanly? BIG FREAKIN' WHOOP! 

I can understand why she feels the way she does right now. I mean, look at her. 

1. She's just soloed a nice chunk of Juubi clones with one damn attack.

2. She finally feels that she can assist her team on the field without having to rely on them, and be a burden.

She's happy. There's no doubt about this. It was a Team 7 moment through and through. How can people expect a SS moment and then when it happens, flip the hell out? LOL Where's the confidence guys?!  :thumb:  :thumb:

This^

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#312 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

got this off mangastream

Oh, nice. Is it like a big poster or it's a colorspread as in magazine size?

Same here. Welcome to shipping war....

#313 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

HashixMada is my 2nd OTP lol XD

And I did really feel bad for Naruto in this chapter, cuz he had to tell Sakura he was there too wtf XD

But..enough with the teases -_- I'm so tired of them. I think Kishi did this to stir the pairing fandoms up again. That's what made me mad about this chapter. And it happened at the end, I want to see what happens next D:

ナルサク

#314 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

Is it just me...or is her hair growing again? It seems longer now.
But anyway, I didn't really see the huge SS moment people are talking about?? Those same black marks that you see on her cheek can be seen in the next panel too, so it's hard to say if she's blushing or not anyway.Also, she just happens notice to Sasuke first, and Naruto just lets her know that he's there too that's all. It's not like she forgot about him. Besides, this was obviously a team 7 and Sakura catching up with Naruto and Sasuke. Nothing else was hugely important, imo.So proud of Sakura. Can't wait to see her haters now.

Edited by Qia, 29 May 2013 - 12:00 PM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#315 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

next chapter: Goes back to Kakashi and Obito.  :twitch:  

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#316 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

I noticed it. LOL I noticed everything but that has nothing to do with bias. It's really just taking it all in. I'm not gonna try to say something's not there, when it's clearly right there. SHE WAS BLUSHING. This is obvious due to the placement of the lines, and how they're in uniform.

Anyway, yeah, this feels more like Sakura's volume to be honest though of course it seems to revolve around Team 7 pretty much with her being the standout character. :D 

#317 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

She wasn't. I have 20/20 and her left cheek doesn't match her right because her left has less scratch mark.

Um, really, don't tell me this is the topic of the week? I already made a review and if you look at the way I did, you wouldn't have a hard time.

Page 5

I'm telling you man, people know NS is happening, it's just that they're desperate for the bragging right. But we won't get those until much later.

Any SS/NH moment is a step back from the bragging rights, and that's why there's issues with any of those moments.

I mean, I even said before 631 came out that if Minato made a parallel with Sakura/Kushina that the pairing wars would be over. I didn't think Kishi had the balls to pull such an obvious stunt so early on so I just laughed it off and thought it was just the stuff of fanfiction. And lo and behold it happened exactly like that, to the letter.

Kishi might want to portray Sakura with ambiguity but he's being plain obvious about where things are supposed to go. Even if Sakura still doesn't fully love Naruto we are meant to encourage for that love to be, just like we are meant to encourage Naruto to become Hokage. It's all in the story.

#318 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Page 5

Thx. 

Seems like I only red the upper half of this page :D

So lets talk about this: What are we thinking Sasuke is thinking/planning? :hehehe:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#319 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Even if she was blushing, maybe she was feeling flattered. That doesn't mean she has to love him or go fangirl, you know?!

^ This, And again, he ignored her.

Huh? Where is the Juugo Panel you're all talking about? Not in this chapter, right? :huh:

It is in this chapter, actually. Go to this page. On the bottom part of it, you'll find Juugo.

EDIT: Ninja'd in the reply to lupina. Then again, the thread is moving fairly fast. :P

---

Anyway, speaking a bit about the chapter...

-Well, the nostalgic moment is not my favorite, but it was bound to happen with Sauke being there now. However, Juugo's words do leave me thinking if Sasuke has something planned.

-I was wondering if Naruo was the one in page six addressing the other kages, but then I remembered that he is not the polite one. Nice to see the 4 kages ready for action.

-Hahaha, comedy factor persist over these few chapters. Not sure if the Juubi beaten up looks comedic, but the interaction between team 7 as they acknowledge the Hokage's strength does sound funny to me.

-Madara... that was anti-climatic. XD

-As I begin to read the next pages, I'm reminded of someone comparing this exact scene in the previous chapter. Credits to whoever did this. The fact that she has overcome her inferiority complex and that she is no acknowledged as a powerful shinobi is the beginning of the final development for her. To be acknowledged by the guys, Shuzune and even Hashirama means a lot.

-Take note of this guys: in page 15, who is the first one to look behind him and notice Sakura? That's right! Naruto! So... possible forehead compliment coming soon? There's actually a good chance.

-On thing I also noticed on this chapter is the fact that Sasuke has used a technique under the name of an advanced element: "Enton" (Blaze). Can it be considered an "a--pull"? I guess... but anyway, moving on...

-About the SS moment.. I already stated earlier that Sakura was ignored by Sasuke here. And now with noticing that Naruto was actually the first one to look behind him and see Sakura (which I have to assume that he did see the seal), how he quickly responded with a hint of jealously, and how in the end, the ones interacting with each other's words were those two...

So overall, great chapter. Our Sakura finally has her moment to shine (so you better take her seriously Naruto) and I'm sure that we'll see both the results of this seal and the resolution to her feelings sometime in the future. :)

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 29 May 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#320 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

BADASS SAKURA!!!

tumblr_m3y0ekWQz81r3zat8.gif

This chapter was so great!!!!! so beautiful.. so meaningful :')

The connection with part 1 Sakura and the fact that she wanted to reach her teammates and now she was finally able to was just amazing ... and now her strengh is acknowledged by both of them.  I can't wait to see more about what Hyagoku can do.

I can't even explain how happy I'm right now for Sakura!!   :wibble:

EDIT: typo

Edited by Tsubaki, 29 May 2013 - 12:34 PM.

Sig by karudoll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users