5160 replies to this topic

#3141 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:58 PM

In cool factor, you're right. Just wish speed factor was included.

#3142 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:27 PM

My Bleach hype is up after that chapter, but anyway 

ill-rise-at-dawn-by-neilund.png

I wanted to spread the IchiRuki love just cause 

AHK, and Luffyq ya'll know what I'm talking about!

I'm a bigger IchiRuki fan than them, but that's okay. Don't include me or anything. :cry:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3143 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

I'm a bigger IchiRuki fan than them, but that's okay. Don't include me or anything. :cry:

I'm so sorry Foolishyoungling, I knew I was forgetting someone, I'll definitely include your name man!!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#3144 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:11 PM

Chapter was pretty dope, my boy can use Cero! Hype is up.

I found Orihime's initial response to Ichigo repulsive, tbh. There's an underlying lack of trust and fear of him that isn't healthy, and isn't fair to him. She consistently rejects a part of him (which has been the case ever since she learned of his hollow), whereas if you love someone, you should love all of them. I think it's telling that Orihime would reject his hollow, while Rukia embrace it and would tell him to overcome it.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3145 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:20 PM

Chapter was pretty dope, my boy can use Cero! Hype is up.

I found Orihime's initial response to Ichigo repulsive, tbh. There's an underlying lack of trust and fear of him that isn't healthy, and isn't fair to him. She consistently rejects a part of him (which has been the case ever since she learned of his hollow), whereas if you love someone, you should love all of them. I think it's telling that Orihime would reject his hollow, while Rukia embrace it and would tell him to overcome it.

Can't be help Inoue has reason, she has traumatic event in the past where her brother died and become a hollow and try to kill/eat her. It's in the manga.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3146 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:10 PM

Can't be help Inoue has reason, she has traumatic event in the past where her brother died and become a hollow and try to kill/eat her. It's in the manga.

don't bother, he just doesn't take these things into consideration when he rants about orihime. not to mention the last time she saw that form he almost killed ishida. kerry is a well known orihime hater.  :yes:

Edited by luffyq1, 02 June 2016 - 07:11 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3147 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:20 PM

Her brother is not Ichigo. Ichigo never did anything to her. As much as Ichigo has done for her, it's ridiculous that she still holds that fear. Her first reaction is always fear, despite him being him.

don't bother, he just doesn't take these things into consideration when he rants about orihime. not to mention the last time she saw that form he almost killed ishida. kerry is a well known orihime hater.  :yes:

Lololololololololol coming from the Orihime fanboy, this is rich. The last time she saw it shouldn't matter, it's been two years and she knows that he's infinitely stronger than he was then. Her assumption displays a lack of trust in him.

Edited by AHK, 02 June 2016 - 07:21 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#3148 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:21 PM

At least they reflect with that scene. Naruto be like "I went 6-tails without need of Yamato, *****! Don't need your comment about my transformation and concern."

#3149 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:33 PM

What seriously ?? I mean no wonder ... no offense but his/her (i'm sorry i don't know her/his gender) opinion is very bias whenever he/she talk about Inoue.

I mean again i repeat both Inoue and Rukia have "EQUAL" development and chance to be with Ichigo, and i once hate Inoue simply because when i found out her voice acting is Nana Mizuki same as Hinata. But i just can't see Rukia have love towards Ichigo ... the closest is when Ichigo lose his power at the end of Kagerouza arc and their parting ways (when Rukia disappear because Ichigo lose his reiatsu he can no longer see Shinigami) that was really sweet but their relationship stuck at that point. While Inoue we all know she loves him with all her heart ... compare Rukia and Ichigo moment that i just mention to when Inoue have to go to Hueco Mundo and her parting ways with Ichigo and Ichigo bedroom ... that is still far more sweet moment there, i'm not bias ... it's just the fact. Maybe how about someone make a poll or vote Rukia and Ichigo moment at the end of Kagerouza Arc/Mod Soul Arc VS Inoue and Ichigo moment when Inoue come into Ichigo room to confess and say goodbye.

Her brother is not Ichigo. Ichigo never did anything to her. As much as Ichigo has done for her, it's ridiculous that she still holds that fear. Her first reaction is always fear, despite him being him.
Lololololololololol coming from the Orihime fanboy, this is rich. The last time she saw it shouldn't matter, it's been two years and she knows that he's infinitely stronger than he was then. Her assumption displays a lack of trust in him.

Then i'm sure you never have the true experience of what real Trauma is.

#3150 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:59 PM

it's rich that a spiteful ichiruki fan thinks his opinion is any better. Blah, you remind me of the naruhina fans with that attitude, nitpicking every flaw they could find in Sakura, but in this case it would be Orihime.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3151 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:04 PM

the salt is real lol. orihime will prove all her haters wrong.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3152 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:21 PM

What seriously ?? I mean no wonder ... no offense but his/her (i'm sorry i don't know her/his gender) opinion is very bias whenever he/she talk about Inoue.
I mean again i repeat both Inoue and Rukia have "EQUAL" development and chance to be with Ichigo, and i once hate Inoue simply because when i found out her voice acting is Nana Mizuki same as Hinata. But i just can't see Rukia have love towards Ichigo ... the closest is when Ichigo lose his power at the end of Kagerouza arc and their parting ways (when Rukia disappear because Ichigo lose his reiatsu he can no longer see Shinigami) that was really sweet but their relationship stuck at that point. While Inoue we all know she loves him with all her heart ... compare Rukia and Ichigo moment that i just mention to when Inoue have to go to Hueco Mundo and her parting ways with Ichigo and Ichigo bedroom ... that is still far more sweet moment there, i'm not bias ... it's just the fact. Maybe how about someone make a poll or vote Rukia and Ichigo moment at the end of Kagerouza Arc/Mod Soul Arc VS Inoue and Ichigo moment when Inoue come into Ichigo room to confess and say goodbye.

Then i'm sure you never have the true experience of what real Trauma is.

lol I'm biased. I've experienced quite many things, none of which you have the right to question.

it's rich that a spiteful ichiruki fan thinks his opinion is any better. Blah, you remind me of the naruhina fans with that attitude, nitpicking every flaw they could find in Sakura, but in this case it would be Orihime.

1.) In case you couldn't tell, me and Amir continually troll each other about many things, on many threads, this one included. It's rich that you, who knows nothing about me, can jump in and make assumptions about me when you know literally nothing about me, and proceed to put yourself on a high horse. It's rich that you assume that I'm spiteful when I have nothing to be spiteful about, and it's even more rich that you assume that I think my opinion is better than Amir's, who is a friend of mine.
2.) in no way do I care what your opinion is of me or who I remind you of, I don't get by on your opinion.
3.) I'm not nitpicking Orihime, I'm bringing up something I believe to be a valid concern with the way their presumptive relationship would turn out. I don't hate Orihime, nor do I particularly like her. She's cool to me in some respects, in others not so much.

ps Amir, my opinion is most certainly better than yours

the salt is real lol. orihime will prove all her haters wrong.

And then you woke up.

Edited by AHK, 02 June 2016 - 08:24 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#3153 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:23 PM

Why I feel like the fire will go chaotic once Rukia comes in...

#3154 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:51 PM

1.) In case you couldn't tell, me and Amir continually troll each other about many things, on many threads, this one included. It's rich that you, who knows nothing about me, can jump in and make assumptions about me when you know literally nothing about me, and proceed to put yourself on a high horse. It's rich that you assume that I'm spiteful when I have nothing to be spiteful about, and it's even more rich that you assume that I think my opinion is better than Amir's, who is a friend of mine.
2.) in no way do I care what your opinion is of me or who I remind you of, I don't get by on your opinion.
3.) I'm not nitpicking Orihime, I'm bringing up something I believe to be a valid concern with the way their presumptive relationship would turn out. I don't hate Orihime, nor do I particularly like her. She's cool to me in some respects, in others not so much.

ps Amir, my opinion is most certainly better than yours

And then you woke up.

1. ohoho, so I am on a high horse and making assumptions for calling you out on your attitude? News flash: Freedom of speech does not equate to immunity to criticism. Don't go around **** talking other characters people might like and think everyone will just meekly ignore it. It's so freaking easy to go around saying "ohhh I didn't actually mean it" and expect it to be enough to get away with anything.

2. **** personal opinions, as I said before, my issue is wtih your attitude. 

3. You say that, but you seem more then content to judge Orihime while wearing shipping googles. You've being doing that ever since she came with Ichigo for the final boss.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3155 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:13 PM

Well Inoue is a support type, she provide heal, buff/protection. You always need a healer to do raid boss ... talk about World of Warcraft xD

While Rukia on the other hand ... her bankai is Absolute Zero .... it will kill everyone around her except her.

If Ichigo can do Grand Ray Cero ... that means there's a high chance he can do Cero Oscuras!

I bet JB gonna use Yama Ji bankai against him soon.

Still it all falls to Ichigo choice ... who he will choose to spend the rest of his life with ... if he goes with Rukia he will have competitor/rivals : Renji and Byakuya.

But if he choose Inoue it's a done deal already xD.

#3156 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:05 PM

Maybe no more healer only character can help the audience, at least to main characters. Did anyone else find the medic law from Naruto come out of nowhere, excusing Sakura's lack of battle? Anyway, I think we're passing those times, it's time for straight-up kick ass women.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 02 June 2016 - 10:05 PM.

#3157 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:09 PM

Everybody relax. AHK brought up a fair point, so there is no need to attack him for it.

If you find AHK to be too angry with Orihime, I think I can tell you why. The reason I am anyway. The fact that she's even in this room with the 2 strongest people in the universe fighting it out, and having all the moments with Ichigo is beyond horrible writing. No matter who you ship with who, it's disgusting.

I feel bad that Orihime couldn't get these moments of character development out the way much sooner. All the while, the girl Ichigo is paired with by 2x more fans than IchiHime has, and the girl who is the main heroine... still done nothing since she used her bankai (2 years ago?). Kubo rather force crappy and out of place IchiHime moments in our face than give us the battle. The long overdue battle that should of happened 3 years ago if Kubo didn't make his manga so slow these past 5 years to get more money.

Why shouldn't we be ticked off? You want to make IchiHime happen? Okay, we'll have to accept it, even though most people still doubt that's going to happen. But, don't ruin your story forcing it to happen at the worst possible time. We have a battle we want to see, not Orihime spreading her eyes 8 pages every chapter with flashbacks and things we just saw Ichigo say. I like Orihime, but if it fixes what should be one of the best battles in manga history, then I'm okay with her dying or taking serious enough injury to leave the picture for now.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3158 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:28 PM

No one is going to win. There.

Anyway, I do think we should be careful with our words.

#3159 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:01 PM

Waiting for the new Bankai. :sleepy: Great chapter though! :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3160 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:53 AM

....stuff happened here....anyway! I feel upset over how Ichigo looks....I don't find him as attractive no more...they messed with his hair...

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users