5160 replies to this topic

#3081 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:45 PM

we'll see. right now, i'm just enjoying orihime be ichigo's shield, she's doing good so far. i could go without seeing another panel of rukia and renji together, but oh well.

Better hope that isn't the only time for Orihime. Ywach is going all out now, so better hope she's not one trick Sakura.

#3082 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:06 PM

Better hope that isn't the only time for Orihime. Ywach is going all out now, so better hope she's not one trick Sakura.

there's nothing wrong with it being the only time for her anyway, since her abilities are limited to protection and healing. and kubo will utilize her abilities the best he can, because kubo isn't that author who i will not name. in fact, i hate when bleach gets compared to that series. i don't even like thinking about it.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3083 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:27 PM

there's nothing wrong with it being the only time for her anyway, since her abilities are limited to protection and healing. and kubo will utilize her abilities the best he can, because kubo isn't that author who i will not name. in fact, i hate when bleach gets compared to that series. i don't even like thinking about it.

While true, it should have been more. No need for combat like attacking, but those words need to be justified. Don't be like Sakura saying those words, only to be letdown. I'm not saying she should be doing something explosive, but I don't want her to sideline without reason. And no, I'm not including the bs of "we can't because they're so strong" trope. Seriously, why many series suffer from this...

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 16 May 2016 - 05:27 PM.

#3084 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:56 PM

if anything rukia actually ships ichihimie since the beginning of the series.

See, now you're just trolling. There has never been an instance I which Rukia has supported the two of them together.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3085 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:07 PM

While true, it should have been more. No need for combat like attacking, but those words need to be justified. Don't be like Sakura saying those words, only to be letdown. I'm not saying she should be doing something explosive, but I don't want her to sideline without reason. And no, I'm not including the bs of "we can't because they're so strong" trope. Seriously, why many series suffer from this...

what more can she do other than heal and protect? you demand too much from a character who usually doesn't get involved in combat due to her abilities. she's already making due of her words while being on the sideline. she shielded ichigo's blindside from yhwach's attack in the recent chapter. you seriously want her to be right next to ichigo when he's facing someone like yhwach? no, her place is best on the sideline shielding ichigo, and if he happens to die again she'll bring him back to life lol.

See, now you're just trolling. There has never been an instance I which Rukia has supported the two of them together.

you're going to hear me laugh all day when this ship finally sails

Edited by luffyq1, 16 May 2016 - 08:17 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3086 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:18 PM

what more can she do other than heal and protect? you demand too much from a character who usually doesn't get involved in combat due to her abilities. she's already making due of her words while being on the sideline. she shielded ichigo's blindside from yhwach's attack in the recent chapter. you seriously want her to be right next to ichigo when he's facing someone like yhwach? no, her place is best on the sideline shielding ichigo, and if he happens to die again she'll bring him back to life lol.

Yeah, I didn't make it clear. What I mean is this. Say like the next chapter, Ywach gotten too strong. Therefore, Ichigo will tell Orihime that she can't do shielding because he's too strong. Best for her not to heal him because he's too fast. The only option is to wait for the battle to end. That's what I meant.

Again, I'm not asking for a combat, I'm asking to keep her around, far or close. If she stops doing all that because of reasons, then she got Sakura'd.

#3087 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:23 PM

Yeah, I didn't make it clear. What I mean is this. Say like the next chapter, Ywach gotten too strong. Therefore, Ichigo will tell Orihime that she can't do shielding because he's too strong. Best for her not to heal him because he's too fast. The only option is to wait for the battle to end. That's what I meant.

Again, I'm not asking for a combat, I'm asking to keep her around, far or close. If she stops doing all that because of reasons, then she got Sakura'd.

not going to happen. ichigo himself said she'll be in charge of defense and to not disappoint him.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3088 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:37 PM

Rukia has brother complex isn't she?? if i remember when she and Renji come to Hueco Mundo to help Ichigo save Inoue, Ichigo ask her where did she get that cloak/mantle, and she said (with blushing) "Nii-sama give it to me".

Ichigo rescue both of them, Rukia from her execution in Soul Society and Inoue from Hueco Mundo. I think Ichigo and Inoue have bigger chance, i saw Ichigo mother picture at his house it really similar like Inoue both have blond hair. And Rukia have hint she love Byakuya.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3089 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:49 PM

not going to happen. ichigo himself said she'll be in charge of defense and to not disappoint him.

Yeah, and Kakashi said teamwork will beat Madara which included Sakura.

But seriously, we'll see. Just don't disappoint.

#3090 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:30 PM

Rukia has brother complex isn't she?? if i remember when she and Renji come to Hueco Mundo to help Ichigo save Inoue, Ichigo ask her where did she get that cloak/mantle, and she said (with blushing) "Nii-sama give it to me".

Ichigo rescue both of them, Rukia from her execution in Soul Society and Inoue from Hueco Mundo. I think Ichigo and Inoue have bigger chance, i saw Ichigo mother picture at his house it really similar like Inoue both have blond hair. And Rukia have hint she love Byakuya.

Um. What?

No, Rukia is not in love with her brother. She has desperately been trying to been acknowledged by Byakuya for the longest time, and for the longest time he was cold and callous to her. He finally started opening up and appreciating her strength and character, and he finally started to show concern for her well being. She loves him, but is not in love with him.

Also, the blond hair thing is not an accurate comparison, given that Ichigo has never showed a preference towards hair color. Similar hair color is not proof.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3091 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:00 PM

Um. What?

No, Rukia is not in love with her brother. She has desperately been trying to been acknowledged by Byakuya for the longest time, and for the longest time he was cold and callous to her. He finally started opening up and appreciating her strength and character, and he finally started to show concern for her well being. She loves him, but is not in love with him.

Also, the blond hair thing is not an accurate comparison, given that Ichigo has never showed a preference towards hair color. Similar hair color is not proof.

I'm just stating the fact.

bleach-1589745.jpg

There is almost zero to none indication or hint Ichigo and Rukia have feelings to each other more than a comrade.

Besides ... if she just want acknowledge from Byakuya why she blush just by simple questions who gives her the cloak??

Anyway it's just my opinion i'm not here for shipping war debate. Both Rukia and Inoue have equal development, at first i believe Rukia have more than Inoue but once Aizen said that her meeting with Ichigo and she transfer her power for him it's all design and part of his plan, i think Inoue has better chance.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3092 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:36 AM

True, I just feel that Ichigo and Rukia are more memorable. Plus it's not suffering from fan hate like with Orihime, not that I really care, just feel more civilized. Anyway, whatever it is, I still think no pairing will happen with supposedly Ichigo going away forever after the war is over (whatever that means).

#3093 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:06 AM

who knows, maybe byakuya will propose to rukia since she looks like his deceased wife.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3094 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:36 AM

Well at least it's something different. Lol. Sigh. Holy Trinity are weird manga. Two of them in a negative way, the other positive.

#3095 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:31 AM

@luffyq1: You took that from Bleach 0. He changed his mind, and decided that Ichigo wouldn't love Orihime.

Now this is what he decided to do with the real manga:

You don't have scenes like this without there being more than friendship involved. Let's not forget that Rukia couldn't answer Ichigo's friends when they asked her if she loved him. You don't make Rukia "stop his rain" and say "Ichigo isn't Ichigo without Rukia, and Rukia isn't Rukia without Ichigo" if you're going to write them off as friends in the end.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3096 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 11:26 AM

Man I missed the old Bleach now...It's not Naruto bad or perhaps even bad. It's just a potential never met.

#3097 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:14 PM

Man I missed the old Bleach now...It's not Naruto bad or perhaps even bad. It's just a potential never met.

No, it never follow the greatness of ss arc.

I think bleach potential already fulfill, it just can't follow it and only going downhill after that. Unlike naruto who never reach it's full potential.

#3098 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:40 PM

No, it never follow the greatness of ss arc.

I think bleach potential already fulfill, it just can't follow it and only going downhill after that. Unlike naruto who never reach it's full potential.

Yeah, you can say that was potential met. I think I was more towards to "keep the momentum steady." I can't expect all being great, but I don't want it to be dull. For whatever reason, after SS Arc, everything feels different and I don't mean the direction of the story. I mean yeah, some parts really come out of the blue, but what I mean is the directing. Like why is it so slow paced now, or why is focusing so many characters when before, some just get off-screen because it's not that important. SS Arc has the right flow, so what happened. Is it the struggle of keeping it long? Is it out of idea? I don't know.

#3099 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:06 PM

@luffyq1: You took that from Bleach 0. He changed his mind, and decided that Ichigo wouldn't love Orihime.

Now this is what he decided to do with the real manga:

You don't have scenes like this without there being more than friendship involved. Let's not forget that Rukia couldn't answer Ichigo's friends when they asked her if she loved him. You don't make Rukia "stop his rain" and say "Ichigo isn't Ichigo without Rukia, and Rukia isn't Rukia without Ichigo" if you're going to write them off as friends in the end.

nah, he didn't change his mind. 

and yes, you can have scenes like this without there being more than friendship, because they still remain as friends with no hint of from either side of going beyond that. of course they share a special bond, but that's it. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3100 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:14 PM

Well, the end is approaching, so this won't last long.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users