19441 replies to this topic

#3021 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:42 PM

Any new info?? Please, can someone show me those pics everyone's talking about?

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#3022 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:42 PM

Sakura's said something about her being a great medical ninja

Hinata's said something about her feelings for Naruto

Dont remember what Naruto's said

They were translated on this thread somewhere but have gotten lost lol. 

You know this is exactly why i dont like hinatas character, all her character is is naruto's admirer . Whenever her feelings for naruto comes up our fandom freaks and nh declares canon. Like with this movie we knew hinata was in it so what did you guys expect? I expected hinata to go on about her love because sadly thats all her character is. But that doesnt mean nh is canon, we have nothing to worry about unless naruto is shown to either show interest in her or lose interest in sakura (which are both unlikely). From what ive seen hinatas love is still one sided and im hoping this movie is her transition to finally moving on and actually becoming a strong independant person who finally leads her clan.

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#3023 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:43 PM

English subbed. 

"I finally realized what I want to protect ..."

His friends? And ... that's something new? Please don't tell me he meant Hinata ... oh god, logic, please save me!

PLEASE!

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#3024 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:44 PM

Lol.I love surprises XD.

Who doesn't? XD And this christmas I want Kishi to surprise me as well, since NS is obvious, I would like some Naruino :D

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#3025 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:44 PM

Kishi should hire you so that you could come up with more ideas for his trolling. You're really creative... :excited:

Yeah, I'm weird, I know ....  :mellow:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#3026 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:47 PM

Who doesn't? XD And this christmas I want Kishi to surprise me as well, since NS is obvious, I would like some Naruino :D

Naruto isn't pretty or manly enough for Ino...

She should marry  Hokage Kakashi : sexy, powerful, smart, Konoha leader, yet gentle and caring.

#3027 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

"I finally realized what I want to protect ..."

His friends? And ... that's something new? Please don't tell me he meant Hinata ... oh god, logic, please save me!

PLEASE!

I'm LOGIC so here:

karen-kitten-slap-o.gif

Now look at my username!!! XD

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#3028 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

NI is much much better than NH.At least they have a unique chemistry I think.:D

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#3029 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

because he looks like a plumber.

dd0bcc471a653d7f08da95ab3b1899ac.jpg

iStock_000014990599XSmall.jpg

This might just be the best post you've made yet. Absolutely made my day.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#3030 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:48 PM

"Do you remember what I said that time?"  :smashy:  :wha: 

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#3031 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:48 PM

Naruto isn't pretty or manly enough for Ino...

She should marry  Hokage Kakashi : sexy, powerful, smart, Konoha leader, yet gentle and caring.

XD ok ok NarutoxMoegi it is :D

feDPriJ.gif

#3032 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:49 PM

GUYS

IT'S ONLY ADVERTISING

THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL STORY

ADVERTISING IS TWISTING THE REAL STORY

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#3033 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Look at Digimon Adventure 02, guy, those fools had Matt and Sora paired off after ALL that evidence between her and Tai. =/ You can see why a lot of us are freaking out.

Please don't remind me of that. Biggest asspull EVER.

They hardly interacted ... and then there are ppl who say "omg there was evidence just look TK her and Yamato look like family OMFG u blind!". 

If this happens with Naruto I'll scream ... and never attend a shipwar again. 

- Amy Cassidy

#3034 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

"Do you remember what I said that time?"  :smashy:  :wha: 

Huh? Who said that?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3035 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:50 PM

English subbed. 

So the enemies clan have been sitting on their arse for a 1000 years letting Ninja's use Chakra as weapons, and when they finally start resolving their difference and no longer need to use Chakra to destroy each other he decides to destroy them?

You're Drunk Tonori, and the party ended years ago, go home.

iAnby7W.gif

#3036 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

English subbed. 

I love how it has naruto saying he wants to say something then cuts to the clip with hinata blushing with someones hands on her shoulders. lol trolling to the max i mean it cant be naruto he has a bandages arm lol. this is so reminiscent to RTN its sad.  :chuckle:

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#3037 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Huh? Who said that?

Nardoo-koohn in the trailer  :zaru:

- Amy Cassidy

#3038 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

LOL, EXACTLY what I said it's gonna happen, HAHAH, just you wait!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#3039 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

Btw guys Hanabi is the only Hyuuga that looks cute.Byakugan looks only cute on her.The rest fodder Hyuugas are plain.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#3040 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:52 PM

NI is much much better than NH.At least they have a unique chemistry I think. :D

XD I like NI so I' being biased. But now as a non-biased point of view even NaruSasu is more logical than NH :zaru:

feDPriJ.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users