Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#30341 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:52 PM

If he hated Sasuke so much why is the bastard still alive? :lmao:

And I guess he really does hate Sakura... because he got stressed out drawing her? So because Hinata is already ugly it was easy for him to draw her? lol This man is a hack fraud.

Sasuke is the first in popularity polls

and also is easy to draw, kikittenmoto likes to draw him

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#30342 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

So two of the SS users seem to be enraged about this part of the interview: "This 15 years he suffered because of Sasuke and Sakura"

lol yeah i saw that too.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#30343 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

You know what made me furious? He kittening LAUGHED when he said he made Neji die to act as a cupid

This is why the fans are so angry saying that "there is nothing to laugh about this!"

he must be thinking "Ehi, it's just a manga, i can laugh as much as I like!

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#30344 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

The thing is Sakura's treatment makes people feel sorry for her. Neji's treatment had people literally want to throw up. The fans are disgusted. They did not expect Kishi to be this low. Some people are saying he should consider be sent to the hospital to check-up his mental stability.

Well he really needs to get checked in. To come out and say such thing is insane.

The bad thing about these interviews is that no one asks Kishimoto what happened to Naruto's goals? What happened to liking Sakura. How did Sasuke come to love her instead? No one addresses the big elephant in the middle of the room. The interviews are probably vetted by the media company that owns Naruto (Shueisha, I think it is?), but at some point in the future, Kishimoto is going to have to address questions about why he dropped the main character's goals. Only then will we get real answers.

Basically a couple of years will pass until he comes out of the closet and addresses things.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#30345 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

Does the interviewer quote come after the Cupid part?

aw9vkj.gif

#30346 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

I find it funny he claims he "liked" Hidan since Hidan is the only villain who was really punished in any meaningful way for his crimes. The rest either died and were brought back to life in the end to become fodder for the zombie army, or they never were punished at all. Hidan and immortal had his head cut of and buried under tons of rubble. Maybe he's saying it one of the last things he did really well? I'd believe that, because after that no villain ever really paid for what they did.... Sasuke even got the girl in the end despite abusing her the entire second half of the story.

Hahahahaha he basically give Sasuke everything  : freedom , free asspull powers , to much screen , hero status and a girl he never wanted in the firs place  WTF is he talking about the whole story he based around Sasuke and kittented on his hero and heroine JFC  :facepalm:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#30347 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

So two of the SS users seem to be enraged about this part of the interview: "This 15 years he suffered because of Sasuke and Sakura"

What exactly did he mean by that? Did he hate the relationship they have, because if he does I don't blame him.

Edited by yellowflash, 13 December 2014 - 06:54 PM.

#30348 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

i still didn't understand this part... 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#30349 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

You know what made me furious? He kittening LAUGHED when he said he made Neji die to act as a cupid

This is why the fans are so angry saying that "there is nothing to laugh about this!"

It seems to be his nervous tick, I wonder how much he is really paying attention to fan reaction, and how much he's just blocking out well he tells himself he did a  great job. He has to know he is annoying a lot of people, if nothing else his handlers must be trying to get him to stop saying things that annoy his fanbase further. Or perhaps he is simply just dedicated to pleasing NH now, and is just nervous because he over estimated the strength of the pairing in Japan.

#30350 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

Hahahahaha he basically give Sasuke everything  : freedom , free asspull powers , to much screen , hero status and a girl he never wanted in the firs place  WTF is he talking about the whole story he based around Sasuke and kittented on his hero and heroine JFC  :facepalm:

And it's not like it was done in manga, he just skipped redemption part in 699, power up part in beggining of war, girl in 700. Naruto and Sakura was only mare shadows of their characters.

#30351 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

I think the people around him, advising him are the reasons for this mess. Kishi said he doesn’t have access to social media so he doesn’t know his fanbase, only what the idiots around him report, it's really his own fault for trusting other people's words instead of seeing it for himself and make his own judgment. What an idiot really.

#30352 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:58 PM

Sasuke is the first in popularity polls

and also is easy to draw, kikittenmoto likes to draw him

I say that because on Trang's "edit" number 2 says:

2)This 15 years he suffered because of Sasuke and Sakura

Which I find hard to believe. He consonantly went out of he way to make Sasuke look amazing. He didn't even have the guts to give him a worthwhile death as a villain. Why because he was afraid he'd piss off a large portion of his fanbase? He's seemed to have done that anyways. lol

#30353 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:58 PM

The only thing I can be happy about is that Sh*tmoto himself confirmed Neji died for NH.
A character had to be killed for a couple to happen...I'm going to kitten all over naruhinas with this. XD Kishimoto's only making NH look less supported and is giving us more ammo to prove why its kitten.

#30354 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:59 PM

the only people who aren't bothered by this are the hardcore shippers.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#30355 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

What exactly did he mean by that? Did he hate the relationship they have, because if he does I don't blame him.

It sounds like Kishi is trying to say that Sasuke and Sakura were the main source of pain for him to justify Hinata's savior and lover role?

Anyways, the reactions from 2 of the SS fans:

"15 years he suffered because of sasuke and sakura"

YOU’RE NOT ALONE b*tch

My life was both miserable and sensational because of SasuSaku

I like my choices

“This 15 years he suffered because of Sasuke and Sakura” SAME, kishi… same

Edited by trang95, 13 December 2014 - 07:00 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#30356 NS4Life

NS4Life

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

I just cannot believe the utter stupidity and laziness of this man :wot:

I mean cmon this can't be serious :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  If he hated Sasuke and Sakura than why put them together???? If he was pandering to popularity and he kept Sakura as the main heroine than why not address the issue by giving her an arc in the manga or showing character development??? :twitch:  Where is the logic here if any at all :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Thank you.

Devote more time to sakura. Have her leave sasuke and make it clear. Don't pair her. Let her be an awesome woman in the end.

I hate sasuke, so I don't care.

#30357 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:00 PM

The only thing I can be happy about is that Sh*tmoto himself confirmed Neji died for NH.
A character had to be killed for a couple to happen...I'm going to kitten all over naruhinas with this. XD Kishimoto's only making NH look less supported and is giving us more ammo to prove why its kitten.

I don't think they care, they've always said "Neji died for his otp". Kishi just confirms that for them.

Edited by yellowflash, 13 December 2014 - 07:01 PM.

#30358 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:01 PM

no ..just that drawing Hina was easy, Naruto was easy

rest weren't

#30359 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

What did he gain from this. I've seen a lot of former NH becoming a Hinata hater and a Naruto hater.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#30360 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

the only people who aren't bothered by this are the hardcore shippers.

This is completely true. Even segments of the NB and NF fanbases have to be shocked by what was said in this interview.

Edited by Atheck, 13 December 2014 - 07:02 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users