#281 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:39 PM

OH my...already 14 page...WOW

I've seen some interesting point so far and some...well, pointless *cough* perv war *cough* laugh.gif...Shippu-chan...must be you're teenage hormone that gone wild laugh.gif

Anyway, I still find interesting that people still talk about the cut and the poison. I truly believe that it won't be that little cut that will determined that end of this confrontation...I mean, COME ON, that would be the lamest end to see for Naruto vs Sasuke. Plus, this would mean that Sasuke would have the good role against Naruto dry.gif

Naruto will have the upper hand and Madara will make the damsel in destress act on Sasuke wink.gif

Also, I know a lot would like for Naruto to have a little fainting spell so that Sakura could save him and then kiss and....well, you all know what I mean. However, I really REALLY wouldn't want that, that would be like reading a bad soap opera fanfiction ( and I'm sure that a lot would agreed about that too). If NS have a moment, I would rather like it if Naruto is strong and at shape and Sakura not weeping because she's cause Naruto's pain once again. Beside, this isn't the time for romance, Naruto is still too focus on Sasuke.

I sincerely believe that Naruto know that Sasuke isn't the same. I think that he started to realise that fact when we see a picture of team 7 shattered. However, Naruto said it that he won't kill him or be killed by Sasuke so, no matter what his third option will be, it will be a option that will lead Naruto to save Sasuke from himself. Since Naruto know that Sasuke want to destroy Konoha, finding a way to save Sasuke without causing konoha any more damage will be his final answer.

Edited by silverserenity, 08 March 2010 - 06:39 PM.

#282 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:50 PM

15 pages already biggrin.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#283 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

Hehe... Naruto, like I said, is stubborn as ever kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
I want Sakura to join in on the fighting and actual do something epicly cool and yeahh... >.> poor Kakashi, Naruto made him his b*tch. Lmao.

@Silver-chan

My hormones can't go wild like regular teens but that a little personal *Cough* Surgery as a baby * cough* Im just a pervert x)

Oh my lord, I made 42 post yesterday xD

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 08 March 2010 - 07:48 PM.

#284 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 8 2010, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hehe... Naruto, like I said, is stubborn as ever kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
I want Sakura to join in on the fighting and actual do something epicly cool and yeahh... >.> poor Kakashi, Naruto made him his b*tch. Lmao.

@Silver-chan

My hormones can't go wild like regular teens but that a little personal *Cough* Surgery as a baby * cough* Im just a pervert x)

Oh my lord, I made 42 post yesterday xD

yes you are shippu-perv as well as ADHD no shurger for you tongue.gif

sakura better do somthing cool kish do somthing

#285 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Mar 8 2010, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes you are shippu-perv as well as ADHD no shurger for you tongue.gif

sakura better do somthing cool kish do somthing

Lmao. I don't have ADHD xD I'm just good ol' crazy!

And Kishimoto did say that'd she'd be more of a hero so she'll probably do something, I want spoilers dammit!

#286 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 8 2010, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lmao. I don't have ADHD xD I'm just good ol' crazy!

And Kishimoto did say that'd she'd be more of a hero so she'll probably do something, I want spoilers dammit!

crazy perv fits better tongue.gif

yeah i know he did i wonder what sakura isgoing to do to show narto she was honest in her confession and kish dosent blow it off.

#287 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

Goku & Shippuden

Is there some kinda love fest going on between you two that we don't know about.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#288 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:26 PM

huh.gif I'm so confused...

Edited by Insurrection, 08 March 2010 - 09:27 PM.

#289 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Mar 8 2010, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Goku & Shippuden

Is there some kinda love fest going on between you two that we don't know about.

>.> *Slowly backs away* ... He's more of a brother thank you very much xD besides, I'm only 14-15 (1 week till 15)

We just talking about what Sakura would do in this situation.

#290 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 8 2010, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
>.> *Slowly backs away* ... He's more of a brother thank you very much xD besides, I'm only 14-15 (1 week till 15)

We just talking about what Sakura would do in this situation.

Shippu-chan what about me I thought I was your brother? shamefulcry0js.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#291 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 8 2010, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it can cheer you up, I consider you like an older brother...I can call you Graven-neechan if you like happy.gif

Now, I'm going to take the role of the meanie sister by saying this : I think that it about time that we come back to reality world and stop this pervy/ brotherhood and sisterhood/issues

I don't know you guys but I really starting to get home sick ( of Konoha of course) and I would really like to know what is happening there ( by now, it should be almost restore...I hope)

Now, as for chapter 486, I don't have much to say beside what everyone had say. All I can add is that i doubt that Kakashi-sensei will stay trap in Naruto's clone grasp and will surely try to attack Sasuke...or at least do something productive because that would be quite lame of him if not. As for Sakura, I really don't want her do anything right now that would look like a foolish act, I don't want her to do the 'I'll save Naruto against Sasuke's attact' act because that would be like reading a bad fanfiction. I know, I say that a lot but for those who read/write fanfic know that it would be very lame. I want Sakura to have her chance to do an heroic act but not something as corny as that ( sorry if I offense some who believe that it could be good).

Off topic : Sorry if I wasn't there at all this weekend but I had a lot of work to do for my job and I'll probably do a lot more in the future since I'll probably be promote as the responsible of the accountant department YEAH ME happy.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 08 March 2010 - 11:26 PM.

#292 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Mar 9 2010, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it can cheer you up, I consider you like an older brother...I can call you Graven-neechan if you like happy.gif

Now, I'm going to take the role of the meanie sister by saying this but I think that it about time that we come back to reality world and stop this pervy/ brotherhood and sisterhood/issues

I don't know you guys but I really starting to get home sick ( of Konoha of course) and I would really like to know what is happening there ( by now, it should be almost restore...I hope)

Now, as for chapter 486, I don't have much to say beside what everyone had say. All I can add is that i doubt that Kakashi-sensei will stay trap in Naruto's clone grasp and will surely try to attack Sasuke...or at least do something productive because that would be quite lame of him if not. As for Sakura, I really don't want her do anything right now that would look like a foolish act, I don't want her to do the 'I'll save Naruto against Sasuke's attact' act because that would be like reading a bad fanfiction. I know, I say that a lot but for those who read/write fanfic know that it would be very lame. I want Sakura to have her chance to do an heroic act but not something as corny as that ( sorry if I offense some who believe that it could be good).

Off topic : Sorry if I wasn't there at all this weekend but I had a lot of work to do for my job and I'll probably do a lot more in the future since I'll probably be promoted as the responsible of the accountant department YEAH ME happy.gif

nice serenity-neechan hay what dou you call a little sister? shippu-perv

yeah i was jest jokeing with shippu-chan man was that taken out of proporshen lol shes a little sister to me theres 6 years diffrince.

Gravenimage@ is like a brother

#293 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Mar 8 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice serenity-neechan hay what dou you call a little sister? shippu-perv

yeah i was jest jokeing with shippu-chan man was that taken out of proporshen lol shes a little sister to me theres 6 years diffrince.

Gravenimage@ is like a brother

And here I thought this was a chapter 485 discussion, not a "sibling" love-fest.

Back on topic?

#294 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 8 2010, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah, you too Graven-kun :] and Silver-chan.

Anywho, any more predictions? I think spoilers will come soon, hopefully!

@Silver-chan

I agree I guess, it would be corny but if she could punch him once I'd be satisfied.

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 08 March 2010 - 11:43 PM.

#295 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 9 2010, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And here I thought this was a chapter 485 discussion, not a "sibling" love-fest.

Back on topic?

tell someone who cares tongue.gif and if your so smart than start somthing were out wait you dident lol

shippu-chan@

i dont relly have much this next chapter or two are going to be alittle dull on NS but maby some more ss hits (shruges). I could see sasuke trying to go for sakura again.

#296 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:50 PM

He was pretty determined to kill her huh? Obviously Naruto was unfazed by it "Sasuke you're my bff try to kill her as many times as you want I'll still love you!"

#297 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 8 2010, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He was pretty determined to kill her huh? Obviously Naruto was unfazed by it "Sasuke you're my bff try to kill her as many times as you want I'll still love you!"

Naruto is the kind of person who hides his pain I'm sure he wasn't unfazed by Sasuke trying to kill Sakura until Kakashi tells him that he was about to stab her with chidori. I'm sure after this is all over the reality will hit him and he will be hurt that he was close to lose Sakura, I'm sure he might cry. shamefulcry0js.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#298 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 9 2010, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is the kind of person who hides his pain I'm sure he wasn't unfazed by Sasuke trying to kill Sakura until Kakashi tells him that he was about to stab her with chidori. I'm sure after this is all over the reality will hit him and he will be hurt that he was close to lose Sakura, I'm sure he might cry. shamefulcry0js.gif

i wonder if Kakashi will even tell him?

#299 Sanjana

Sanjana

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

Hm...what to say about this chapter...

Well, I'm disappointed in Naruto. Seriously, all Sasuke cares about is revenge. He's even willing to kill those who are/were closest to him to 'revive' his clan (Sakura, Karin, Kakashi, Naruto, etc)...and Naruto STILL thinks there's an option other than killing him, or being killed? I don't think there's any turning back for Sasuke now. Though, that might be because I'm such a pessimist. dry.gif

And anyway, even if Sasuke changed, what about the rest of Konoha? Would they ever accept him after all he's done? I know I wouldn't.

But, who knows? Kishi will probably end up surprising us, and I'll be banging my head against the wall, screaming, "HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING!?"

And about the next chapter...I'm going to guess that there's going to be a short fight, some talking, and just as someone's coming in for the final blow, or when Sasuke is beginning to doubt his actions, Madara will swoop in and disappear with Sasuke. I'm probably wrong, but oh well. tongue.gif

Guess we'll just have to wait till the next chapter comes out... dry.gif

#300 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 9 2010, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If anything, Sakura will probably try to hide it from him like that time with Kyuubi, but I don't know, she's just nit the kinda person to go and say "Hey Naruto, Sasuke was gonna chidori me, now go sympathize me"... Ugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users