Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#281 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (kayane @ Jun 15 2007, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone watched the end of cardcaptors or escaflowne... those two endings (although already done would be perfect) minus in both of the characters leave.

But I think I'll adapt it to the escaflowne ending.. Itachi and gang overhears sakura during a dangerous mission telling naruto that she loves him she runs off after danger is adverted and naruto admits to the empty space how he feels. sakura is then captured Akatsuki to lure Naruto to them. Naruto starts going all crazy goes on mission to rescue her.

Sneaks past them gets there finds her all bruised and cut and he starts crying in the dungeonie place.. she's all surprised to see him... She talks about how she knew he was going to come they hug ... he pulls away and tells her that he loves her, he pulls her into kiss her (but its hurried).
They escape and then makeout sesh on the way home wooohooo.

Wow 111189.gif

That's how I pictured it. Nice little short story

Nah but I have feeling it's going to be in one of those situations either naruto is supposedly dying or when he is turning kyuubi and Sakura tries to reach him. Sappy love confession, but meh. Can't wait anyways.
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#282 utopia21

utopia21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:basketball football soocer sports hangingout doingnothing<br />

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:56 PM

My best guess it will be somewhere when they're both in a near-death-expierence like they're trapped in some mystical cave that blocks off the exit. And they're just sitting there moping, so they start a conversation and somehow Sasuke gets involved and Naruto goes: "Yeah I bet you really like him.." and Sakura CONFESSES which automatcially leads to the KISS. So yeah, confession the immeadiatly comes this kiss. happy.gif

#283 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:17 AM

Personally I don't care about the situation. I say all there friends should lock them in a closet or something.

One of 2 things would happen. Either they will become a couple or Naruto would die of nosebleed because of being so close to his Sakura-chan 111189.gif

But yeah I say forget everything just confess and kiss already a_dance.gif biggrin.gif

#284 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:41 AM

I could really see the kiss happening first. Maybe just a peck on the cheek or the lips. I mean, one of them would really have to break down and confess.

I love NaruSaku. biggrin.gif

#285 michelle

michelle

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:LUV NARUSAKU!!! I hate naruhina and sasusaku fans &gt;p And Sakura haters. I lUV froggies and skulls, and design. Luv Gir!Espacially the internet. Like ice cream of course and fruit (4 da diet). And, dancing!!! And, one of my most favorite animes.... INUYASHA!! Inuyasha and Naruto r mine!!!!!

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Draco_K @ Mar 31 2007, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally I think seeing Naruto and Sakura kiss each other isnt far off but the setting would be important like say on top of the Hokage Faces during a sunset. Sakura leaning her head on Naruto's shoulder, Naruto will look at her and smile as he usually does. Sakura will look up at him smile softly before they both know it they kiss. Of coarse they could do a accidental type thing but Sakura finds she is ok with the idea.

OMG NICE!!!
lUV THE SPOILER!!!!! Is that gonna happen??? a_spaz.gif

QUOTE (Bolt45 @ Jun 16 2007, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe a kiss will happen first. Like in a desperate moment in a battle against bad odds. Sakura might want to tell Naruto how she feels, in the unfortunate event one of them may die (god forbid), but is either unable due to the situation or because she can't bring herself to. So she kisses him, Sakura lives because she has to get it off her chest and Naruto is spurred on to live to confirm (and possibly re-experience over and over again) that she really kissed him.

Though I think another possible scene is an almost confession. Like if Naruto gets really hurt and is in the hospital. Sakura hears what happen and rushes there, believes it's worse than it is and tries to make a deathbed confession. Only just before she says it, Naruto gives himself away by snoring >_> most likely needing medical treatment again for making Sakura worry so.

hahahah!! lol!!!! but i have the image on my head err.gif nosebleed8rx.gif

THIS WAS ON YOUTUBE!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!

#286 Kat =)

Kat =)

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:* horseback ridding<br />* Ice Skating<br />* Hanging wit my friends<br />* Gymnastics<br />* being hyper ^0^

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:20 AM

i think that they will Kiss first....i mean it just doesnt seem right that they would confess then kiss, it would seem....idk out of order?? UNLESS!! they are in a near-death experiance, which i am finidng to be the hot topic of where they will kiss and everything, and then one confesses to the other and then they kiss. With teh confession it would have to have the kiss immeditly after, because if it is just left out in the open....well that would SCREAM AWKWARD unsure.gif !!!! lol biggrin.gif

#287 Heftyman

Heftyman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:01 AM

i'm a little scared cause if Naruto and Sakura confess their love to each other then it would might make things very dramatic if Naruto and or Sakura died. It'd be the saddest thing ever!

#288 viper

viper

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:08 PM

I think Sakura is afraid of tell jim how she feel because she feel guilty of the way she use to treat him. So i believe she need a shock like him getting capture. then she goes to save him fight to her limit to save him like he did with gaara then he see her and ask her why she fought so hard then she tell him she love him he tell her to then kiss

#289 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:39 AM

Kiss! laugh.gif
It'd almost have to come from Sakura though, coz Naruto experienced what happened that time he tried to CPR her xD I think it would be nice if it happened in a comical way, but then again, it would fair well for the series if it was dramatic and Naruto was all beat up and Sakura was crying and they were standing in the rain too happy.gif
LOL i could just see it....when it finally happens, Kakashi and Jiraiya will be standing in a bush saying "Wo0t! Make-out tackle! Go Sakura go! Get that boy!" biggrin.gif
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#290 Kat =)

Kat =)

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:* horseback ridding<br />* Ice Skating<br />* Hanging wit my friends<br />* Gymnastics<br />* being hyper ^0^

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (ChibiChan @ Aug 15 2007, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kiss! laugh.gif
It'd almost have to come from Sakura though, coz Naruto experienced what happened that time he tried to CPR her xD I think it would be nice if it happened in a comical way, but then again, it would fair well for the series if it was dramatic and Naruto was all beat up and Sakura was crying and they were standing in the rain too happy.gif
LOL i could just see it....when it finally happens, Kakashi and Jiraiya will be standing in a bush saying "Wo0t! Make-out tackle! Go Sakura go! Get that boy!" biggrin.gif

lfmao that would be pretty funny!! laugh.gif

#291 The_ Mad_Hatter

The_ Mad_Hatter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:&lt;a href=&quot;http://photobucket.com&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd97/4v3ryShingl3r/Itacichibi.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (Gaara @ Apr 8 2006, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... I would like a sudden kiss first... but I think if it happens it will be in a situation where Naruto really is going to die and Sakura is crying and saying that she loves him and wants him back and a tear is falling onto Narutos body and suddenly an ultimate healing power coming from Sakuras tear is bringin him back to life... or so tongue.gif

And then he wakes up and she kisses him. wub.gif

nice one biggrin.gif

#292 Guest_Ceras_*

Guest_Ceras_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (ChibiChan @ Aug 15 2007, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kiss! laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'd pay alot of money just to see that in drawing lol

#293 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:24 AM

It will definitly be comical. tsunade will get drunk, mumble something about 'getting the lovebirds togesherrrrrr' stumbles her way to naruto and sakura, and K.O.!!!! when next our heroes awake, they are locked in a closet with a post-it-note saying "No Kiss, No Open" Sakura relieves fury on naruto, make-out session promptly thereafter.

and somewhere along the line, sasuke dies.

i dont like him.

yeah
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#294 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Aug 26 2007, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It will definitly be comical. tsunade will get drunk, mumble something about 'getting the lovebirds togesherrrrrr' stumbles her way to naruto and sakura, and K.O.!!!! when next our heroes awake, they are locked in a closet with a post-it-note saying "No Kiss, No Open" Sakura relieves fury on naruto, make-out session promptly thereafter.

and somewhere along the line, sasuke dies.

i dont like him.

yeah

strangely enough, id prefer it if sasuke lives now, mainly because if he doesnt all the SS fans will just say something like "sakura only got with naruto because sasuke died bla bla bla"

although it would be ultimate win if sasuke was trying to kill naruto for the mangekyou and sakura saved naruto by killing sasuke.

#295 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:24 PM

I reckon One will confess then before they even finish they will kiss.

Concerning Sasuke's death i'm not willing to face SasuSaku fans saying "ZOMG ITs OnLy Cuz Sasuke dieD" or Sakura haters claiming shes some sort of slut.
Right now a SasuSaku fan is on my case saying " NaruSaku shouldn't happen because it will seem like she only liked Naruto because Sasuke is gone! Besides there is no evidence saying Sakura stopped loving Sasuke,"

#296 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 23 September 2007 - 02:31 AM

I could just see naruto and sakura getting into a fight and their faces get closer and closer until BAM they kiss. and then they confess. so yeah I think the KISS will come first

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#297 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (twintailednin29 @ Sep 22 2007, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could just see naruto and sakura getting into a fight and their faces get closer and closer until BAM they kiss. and then they confess. so yeah I think the KISS will come first

Only problem with that, how many fights have the two of them had so far and that hasn't happened yet?

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#298 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Sep 25 2007, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only problem with that, how many fights have the two of them had so far and that hasn't happened yet?

WOOT! Thanks nowhere man, you restarted this topic after we thought it was dead, and now we can start posting our idea for narusaku kiss or confesison, WOOT THANKS!

imma actually change my idea from the whole acceidentaly speech kiss thing...

i actually imagine naruto screwing something up SERIOUSLY, like... destroy half of konoha on acceident... then he actually gets kicked out of konoha, and then he goes after akatsuki in his 4 tailed mode...

tsunade may not be able to make him a citizen of konoha, but she can send a team after them (and sai doesnt come, WOOT!) with sakura, kakashi, lee (oh dear god...) gaara (cause he owes him) AND!!! gamakichi (THE ULTIMATE TEAM!)

so they find naruto at the base, hes at like 6 tails by now and blowing everything up with his mighty pawms of fury, and he sees them and starts going on a rampage, knocks everyone out but sakura (and kills gamakichi... danm frog...), then goes in for a Demon Red Rasengan on her... (you get where im going with this right?)

purposely misses and hits the wall behind her after just barely coming to his senses in time... just barely breathes out "sakura-chan?" before fainting, as usual, and then there is some magical explosion which comes from the giant statue thingy (most likely set from earlier and it just now went off) and the place starts coming down. THEN lee magically wakes up and saves everyone with his speed, while sakura is carrying naruto... (seriously, stop reading if you know where this is going)

they get back to konoha, and because of taking down akatsuki and freeing the bijuu (which im not sure is good or bad) naruto is allowed back in, they heal him, and while he is still unconcious sakura gives him a small kiss before walking out of the room. then the second the door closes, naruto opens his eyes from his 'fake sleep' and smiles. (you read to the end and you already knew what would happen! you bastard...)

#299 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 25 September 2007 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Sep 24 2007, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*slumps head* yea i guess your right. *head shoots up* Maybe it could happen! I don't know though

QUOTE (One-Shot @ Sep 24 2007, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOOT! Thanks nowhere man, you restarted this topic after we thought it was dead, and now we can start posting our idea for narusaku kiss or confesison, WOOT THANKS!

imma actually change my idea from the whole acceidentaly speech kiss thing...

i actually imagine naruto screwing something up SERIOUSLY, like... destroy half of konoha on acceident... then he actually gets kicked out of konoha, and then he goes after akatsuki in his 4 tailed mode...

tsunade may not be able to make him a citizen of konoha, but she can send a team after them (and sai doesnt come, WOOT!) with sakura, kakashi, lee (oh dear god...) gaara (cause he owes him) AND!!! gamakichi (THE ULTIMATE TEAM!)

so they find naruto at the base, hes at like 6 tails by now and blowing everything up with his mighty pawms of fury, and he sees them and starts going on a rampage, knocks everyone out but sakura (and kills gamakichi... danm frog...), then goes in for a Demon Red Rasengan on her... (you get where im going with this right?)

purposely misses and hits the wall behind her after just barely coming to his senses in time... just barely breathes out "sakura-chan?" before fainting, as usual, and then there is some magical explosion which comes from the giant statue thingy (most likely set from earlier and it just now went off) and the place starts coming down. THEN lee magically wakes up and saves everyone with his speed, while sakura is carrying naruto... (seriously, stop reading if you know where this is going)

they get back to konoha, and because of taking down akatsuki and freeing the bijuu (which im not sure is good or bad) naruto is allowed back in, they heal him, and while he is still unconcious sakura gives him a small kiss before walking out of the room. then the second the door closes, naruto opens his eyes from his 'fake sleep' and smiles. (you read to the end and you already knew what would happen! you bastard...)

Ahhhh! your story sounds so AWESOME!!! XD

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#300 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (twintailednin29 @ Sep 25 2007, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhhh! your story sounds so AWESOME!!! XD

I know... i have a talent for making good ideas, which seem so far off and would never happen, though real enough that they could happen

now if only i could get my Microsoft Word to work so i could start writing my fanfiction! i have like 7 ideas!

im gonna read my own story again tongue.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users