1255 replies to this topic

#281 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 01:36 AM

I just got a bad feeling about it. GT vibe...

If it gt than it would be flop.
We'll see in spring.

#282 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 01:48 AM

If it gt than it would be flop.
We'll see in spring.

It has a lot to go against. New art, new writer, little to none Kishi involvement, may or may not trying to recapture part 1, new focus with similar personality of original...Huh...it really is GT...

Can it work? Well, manga is a safe ground due to WSJ being a tyrant in Manga magazine industry. Time will tell.

#283 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:47 AM

@touken
Wsj is truly a tyrant with their cruel policy, but that's what make them the biggest seller in manga industry.
Manga seller is the important thing for this new manga.
If You want this manga flop, better hope it will only sell for 100k to 200k. Less is better.

#284 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:57 AM

@touken
Wsj is truly a tyrant with their cruel policy, but that's what make them the biggest seller in manga industry.
Manga seller is the important thing for this new manga.
If You want this manga flop, better hope it will only sell for 100k to 200k. Less is better.

Oh that would be a flop, that's for sure. But merchandise need to among them as well, so two together must fall to be considered a fail.

#285 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:30 AM

Oh that would be a flop, that's for sure. But merchandise need to among them as well, so two together must fall to be considered a fail.

I think merchandise will not sell good if the manga sell bad.
The source material is manga so it all depend on it for the other like anime, game, and merchandise to sell.

#286 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:53 AM

I see an alternate ending and genjutsu as two different things, because going by alternative ending they just need to change things from chapter 693 and make a good ending while genjutsu will change a lot of things (if anesuna is right about genjutsu starting at 609 chapter)

NS moments where ? in the anime ? I odn't think they will make any NS moment in the same bs universe after ending

not true, don't you remember the chapter that ended with naruto and sasuke's bodies on the ground and karin and sakura crying trying to save them?  it was 662 called "the real end" the chapter was called that. that's what she means, they could actually make a new ending from that, completely erasing kaguya, which honestly would be better because kaguya seems to have been only made to make  hinata more important in the last naruto the movie by the villain being kaguya's decendant

Edited by ultranx, 28 December 2015 - 04:58 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#287 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:00 AM

I had a feeling they may want to go anime but thought manga is more safer route.

#288 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:08 AM

I second that also trust me no one would miss those in the NH and pro-ender fandom. It makes me glad i'm not a hardcore anime and magna fan like those pro-enders and NH kitten out there.

hardcore? 0.o most of those crazys have only ever watched naruto, heck all the fanboys who think hinata is like chichi and himawari is like gohan, I bet they're the same people that think naruto can beat goku and bash at dbz and probably have never watched it, those fans are just a waste of time, they probably haven't watched most anime besides naruto, bleach, and one piece. that's not what I'd call a hardcore anime fan xD

#289 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,566 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:51 PM

hardcore? 0.o most of those crazys have only ever watched naruto, heck all the fanboys who think hinata is like chichi and himawari is like gohan, I bet they're the same people that think naruto can beat goku and bash at dbz and probably have never watched it, those fans are just a waste of time, they probably haven't watched most anime besides naruto, bleach, and one piece. that's not what I'd call a hardcore anime fan xD

More likely they have watch so little other anime other than Naruto and DBZ. That dragonball is the only thing they can compare it too.

#290 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,566 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

Huh. Just looked up something on wiki and it turns out Yu gi oh mangas are also supervised by the original creator of yu gi oh. Once he was done with the original series or when he got tried of making those manga spin offs. He just took up the same role that kishi taking up now. So at least they didn't create this bs role just for Bolt.

#291 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:46 PM

More likely they have watch so little other anime other than Naruto and DBZ. That dragonball is the only thing they can compare it too.

that doesn't make sense though dude, if they knew so much about dbz they wouldn't make the comparisons in the first place and would know the comparisons are idiotic...its obvious they barely watched it or stopped at an early point and don't know what they're talking about, or they're just making up excuses to combat the ns/dbz fans, its pretty sad xD

#292 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:21 AM

NaruHina/SS/ pro ender is the dark side

while us who hate the ending and what's been done are like the Jedi.

Basically, they are the Sith.

not true, don't you remember the chapter that ended with naruto and sasuke's bodies on the ground and karin and sakura crying trying to save them?  it was 662 called "the real end" the chapter was called that. that's what she means, they could actually make a new ending from that, completely erasing kaguya, which honestly would be better because kaguya seems to have been only made to make  hinata more important in the last naruto the movie by the villain being kaguya's decendant

That chapter is just the fail safe to the "original' ending" and a confirmation that from chapter 632 and up is a reboot of the franchise.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#293 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,566 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:24 AM

that doesn't make sense though dude, if they knew so much about dbz they wouldn't make the comparisons in the first place and would know the comparisons are idiotic...its obvious they barely watched it or stopped at an early point and don't know what they're talking about, or they're just making up excuses to combat the ns/dbz fans, its pretty sad xD

It because they have watch so little that they associate with the words shonen anime that they only have DBZ for comparison.

They are trying to compare Naruto to other shows of it genre to justify it. That why the excuse for why the ending happens is them either bring up other anime  and comparing it to nH or them say Naruto goes against the common trends by having nH.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 29 December 2015 - 10:27 AM.

#294 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:28 AM

This is based off of the Robot Chicken skit. I will play me and Kishi will play himself. 

Kishi:I am writing NaruHina in the end of the Manga. 

Me:That wasn't what you planned from the star nor did you tell me this 4 months ago. 

Kishi:I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it even further. 

Me:Man this deal is getting worse all the time. 

Kishi:Also I am writing Naruto hitting his son and being a complete douche.

Me:WHAT? THAT GOES AGAINST HIS WHOLE CHARACTER ARC!!!

Kishi: I have alter the deal pray I don't alter it even further. 

Me:This deal is getting worse All The time!!!

Kishi: Also I am writing a movie where he falls in love with her by pitying her and through a Genjutsu. 

Me:What? But that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. 

Kishi:I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it even further.

Me: This deal is getting worse all the Time!!!

Kishi: Also I am writing about his son being a huge copycat version of Naruto.

Me:Aw **** you man. I ain't reading this crap. 

Kishi:I am altering pray I don't alter it even further. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#295 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:06 PM

So why did only Shikadai and Sarada get new outfits?

#296 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:23 PM

So why did only Shikadai and Sarada get new outfits?

Shikadai is changeable with jacket only. Sarada, well, nosebleed.

#297 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:54 PM

How it should've ended need to do a How Naruto should've ended video kinda like this one:

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#298 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:57 PM

naruto was the new dbz back then, as is it was the new thing to obsess over. it was easy because the world was interesting with simple rules. did i compare it to dbz? not at all, i thought it was stupid to do so. i wanted this to be its own thing. what got me into naruto was the characterization. i was so hooked on dbz it made me forgot what really mattered in a show/movie. it was never about the fights or who was most powerful, it was about the emotion and characters, relationships and story.

did dbz have that? sometimes. one would argue vegeta had it but, i never cared for vegeta till after his majin phase but, still there was no tension thanks to the dragonballs. gohan had his moments too but there were few and far between to the point he was shoved back in favor of goku again. yes i know it was his story but here's the thing; toriyama wanted to end dbz multiple times. fans couldn't respect that and demanded more. now look where we are. we practically got dragonball AF with literal recolored superforms.

#299 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:29 PM

Shikadai is changeable with jacket only. Sarada, well, nosebleed.

But she's like twelve. Honestly I wouldn't have minded her outfit if she at least wore some pants

#300 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:43 PM

But she's like twelve. Honestly I wouldn't have minded her outfit if she at least wore some pants

Well, she isn't and small part can create a huge stir. Case in point, me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users