#281 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:23 PM

BOOB-HIME-SAMA.

Himawari just proved she's the incarnation of the sage and not Naruto. Momoshiki was a fool, why you aiming for Naruto when Himalyas can one shot him. Aim for her. She's more valuable. 

ForeverAlone is such a crap reviewer. He got pissed because Sakura gave Naruto CPR. According to him she should have dragged Hinata over and had her do. Because that's how first aid works, if a married man is lying there dying no kitten should get on his mouth except his main kitten 

lol.

Edited by Apollo, 08 August 2015 - 11:24 PM.

#282 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:21 AM

SOOOOOOOO Let me get this straight. Naruto's Daughter hitting all his chakra points and rendering him unconscious plus going on a murderous like rampage against her brother is hilarious, But Sakura hitting him though he suffers no visible injury afterwards makes her an abusive kitten? WHY NOT hypocrites, WHY NOT? :zaru:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 April 2016 - 12:59 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#283 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,559 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:32 AM

SOOOOOOOO Let me get this straight. Naruto's Daughter hitting all his chakra points and rendering unconscious plus going on a murderous like rampage against her brother is hilarious, But Sakura hitting him though he suffers no visible injury after makes her an abusive kitten? WHY NOT hypocrites, WHY NOT? :zaru:  

From the looks of the image she just hits him in the nuts.

Also your right if forveverworld makes a video (if someone watches the video when it comes up), and he doesn't say anything negative about it. Then that person feel free to point out how much a hypocrite he is by point out how "Sakura was a horrible woman for hitting Naruto, But Hinata's daughter knocking out her father with a dangerous attack that is known  for causing major internal damage and then hunting down her brother with the clear intent of inflicting serious harm on him in a way that reminds me of a horror scene is a OK and even badass."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 August 2015 - 02:12 AM.

#284 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:39 AM

in fact whats the bloody point of reviewing something anyone can go on a certain site and read online FOR FREAKING FREE??!??!?!?!??!??!!?

#285 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:01 AM

From the looks of the image she just hits him in the nuts.

Also your right if forveverworld makes a video (if someone watches the video when it comes up), and he doesn't say anything negative about it. Then that person feel free to point out how much a hypocrite he is by point out how "Sakura was a horrible woman for hitting Naruto, But Hinata's daughter knocking out her father with a dangerous attack that is known  for causing major internal damage and then hunting down her brother with the clear intent of inflicting serious harm on him in a way that reminds me of a horror scene is a OK and even badass."

What surprises is why Naruto didn't withstand the attack

He took multiple gentle fists from Neji during the chuunin exam

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#286 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:14 AM

Naruto in that time is a champ.
Naruto in this time is a loser, just like the author.

#287 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,559 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:36 AM

I think it a joke about him being knock out because his daughter hit him in the nuts...still pathetic though. 

#288 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:55 AM

I think it a joke about him being knock out because his daughter hit him in the nuts...still pathetic though. 

indeed. poor minato is rolling in his grave probably moaning "son, I am disappoint" more badass than the fourth my ass

#289 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:24 AM

indeed. poor minato is rolling in his grave probably moaning "son, I am disappoint" more badass than the fourth my ass

It's sad that the only likeable characters in Naruto anymore are the dead ones.

#290 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:12 AM

did you guys see the 4 minute video that someone posted on tumblr for the one shot film??? 

it basically shows well.... what more of a brat Boruto is and how spoiled his kid is.... plus I love how he just calls hinata, "Hinata" without any endearment xD

not like our "Sakura-chan"

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#291 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:14 AM

it's on ichigoichi96 tumblr  :eager:

ma8n4l.jpg

#292 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:25 AM

did you guys see the 4 minute video that someone posted on tumblr for the one shot film??? 
it basically shows well.... what more of a brat Boruto is and how spoiled his kid is.... plus I love how he just calls hinata, "Hinata" without any endearment xD

He doesn't even call Hinata mom? Even Bart Simpson would call that kid out.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#293 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:51 AM

He doesn't even call Hinata mom? Even Bart Simpson would call that kid out.

ahhh sorry for the confusion :sweatdrop: yeah boruto is shown super bratty (he was cheating in the chunin exams)  

but what i meant to say was Naur-dead-fish-to doesn't even call hinata "hinata-chan" or anything, we all know he's affectionate  

he just calls his own wife "Hinata" :lmao:  

ma8n4l.jpg

#294 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

Minato and Kushina probably crying and regret not have a chance to get a second child right now. Since Naruto become such a failure. Poor parents cannot rest in piece...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#295 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:30 AM

Minato and Kushina probably crying and regret not have a chance to get a second child right now. Since Naruto become such a failure. Poor parents cannot rest in piece...

On the bright side, at least they're not alive to see the failure Naruto has become and be forced into accepting it by Kishimoto.

#296 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,559 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:38 AM

Bolt calls his mother hinata or Naruto calls hinata hinataalso can you describe tone?

ahhh sorry for the confusion  :sweatdrop: yeah boruto is shown super bratty (he was cheating in the chunin exams)  

but what i meant to say was Naur-dead-fish-to doesn't even call hinata "hinata-chan" or anything, we all know he's affectionate  

he just calls his own wife "Hinata"  :lmao:  

Ah once again tone.Because if he has an affectionate tone people will justify it that Naruto just dropped the honorific because if you're close to someone in japan you can drop the honorific to show how close you are. Despite the fact that Naruto rarely uses honorifics unless it is for respect for his immediate superiors Kakashi-sensei and yamato-taicho or to be affectionate baachan erosennin Sakura-chan.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 August 2015 - 11:45 AM.

#297 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:58 PM

God... so all these years we waited for Naruto to become hokage, the plot twist, his own daughter k.o. him and he cant attend... wth...

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#298 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

God... so all these years we waited for Naruto to become hokage, the plot twist, his own daughter k.o. him and he cant attend... wth...

It really shows how much Kishimoto cares about his main character. After all, he did say that Naruto's role in the story was pretty much over after he brought Sasuke back even though Naruto really didn't succeed with that either.

#299 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:05 PM

It's sad that the only likeable characters in Naruto anymore are the dead ones.

Umm, hello! Rock Lee!

#300 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:28 PM

such a dysfunctional family

naruto still eats just ramen and drinks beer, doesn't take his wifes bento, isn't respected by his son, can get knocked out by his 5 year old brat, misses his ceremony because of it, only became hokage because kakashi warmed his seat, is the most hypocritical, unsuccessful and pointless hokage ever, cant take enemies on in base form, has fugly animation/hair/eyes, terrible costume

hinata is less than nothing, for some reason looks like she's still 16, still knits, lets her son walk over her like the doormat she is, her husband still just calls her by her name, isn't a heroine, isn't leader of her clan and is still probably considered a wet fart by said clan, got her cousin killed and made her husband throw away a left over by his mother. scum. *spits on*

burrito is a spoiled snot nosed brat who needs a lawnmower ran over his head

himawhatever is a creepy stalking cerial killer in the making. nothing cute about it.

rot. just rot.

Edited by Catra, 09 August 2015 - 02:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users