#281 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

I drew this at 3 am on my phone :P

I expect at least that much from Sakura next chapter.

Attached Files

#282 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:37 AM

Might be Kishi just drew things wrong again. Or not. Given how they mixed the whole Kurama chakra in the process, the second time.

Both Naruto and Minato are sharing the chakra on the cloak, it's understandable that instead of vanishing it gets weaker.

Ummm what?

Sage mode and Slug sage mode are two different things. The idea that Hashirama's sage mode is slug sage mode is just a speculation. Nothing  concrete on it yet, but Naruto's sage mode IS Frog Sage mode. He trained with the Frogs to use it and if you remember if he didn't master it it would turn him into a Frog.

We also have Kabuto use Snake sage mode which is proof that there is more than one kind of Sage mode otherwise, why didn't he just turn into a frog?

I never said anything about Sasuke gaining Slug sage mode though. That's what you brought up. I am merely saying that if you are just going to hand Sasuke one of the most powerful eyes in the world, then screw it, give Sakura slug sage mode and skip the part about "training her." Since obviously, training and Sasuke cannot be used in the same sentence.

"Naruto doesn't need to summon frogs to use Slug sage mode?"

Ummm.....but he does need to summon frogs to use Frog sage mode.

I'm more concerned about the plot than possible powerups Sakura might get, the story is getting ridiculous and Madara plus Kishimoto saying he doesnt know how to defeat Madara, is sounding like Jump forcing Kishimoto to extend the story, this last chapter with Hashirama saying Sasuke can defeat Madara without beating him up like "you remind him of his brother and "come here let me give you a jutsu", it's getting worse and worse, Madara's jutsus and this whole Naruto losing Kurama in seconds.

We're getting two major villains in a row being defeated because they giving up on the verge of being successfull on their plans and Sasuke possibly being the third.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 18 January 2014 - 11:44 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#283 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:58 PM

Seems like I wasn't the only one who found the chapter boring, typical how everyone seems to see someone inside Sasuke even though he hasn't done anything to gain that approval from them, yet Naruto has to prove it every step of the way...I bet that Sasuke used than Inzinagi or whatever that reverse time Jutsu is or the Senjutsu version of it...that last page had no impact whatsoever.

The possible impact of Naruto having Kurama extracted from him was completely lost by showing the lack of reaction from everyone else, it's not like anyone would not notice a giant Nine Tails Fox being sucked out of Naruto and they all know what it mean if that happens, by doing that Kishi lost any shock factor he had, there is no fear factor or doubt that about Naruto's survival the only question is how. Both Bee and Narutom their two strongest alive allies just had their Bijuu's extracted, and no reaction from anyone, only one panel showing two random Ninja. No one from Konoha or Cloud shown. Then to make matter worst, the focus moves to Sasuke, I'm not going to lie seeing him stabbed like that made me a little happy, not as happy as I would have been a year ago but still made me a little happy, yet at the same time I didn't get the feeling for one moment Sasuke is actually is any trouble.

Gaara has to be taking Naruto to Minato right? He has the other half of the nine tails in him so it's possible he could be injected with enough Chakra that it could revive him and who knows maybe even summon the other half back to him somehow. I'm hoping it's Sakura though, maybe Kurama remembers the Jutsu used to revive Gaara and wants Sakura o use the Chakra Naruto gave her to revive him, maybe like how that Seal on her forehead allows her to repair any damage she took, it's possible to transfer that ability to Naruto? Though that said the way Kishi has set-up Naruto with no other Jutsus apart from the Rasengan variants and Shadow Clones (which have both been proved to be ineffective against a weaker Madara) Naruto would need both the Ying and Yang Kurama to have any chance  of defeating Madara, without Kurama it's sad to say that Naruto is a high Jonin level maybe even low Kage level Ninja only (Maybe not even Jonin if you consider his lack of Jutsus.), and Madara is Super God Teir.

Ofcourse i'm totally discounting the possability of Kishi doing an arsepull and Gaara has taken Naruto to something stupendous like the burial site of the Sage of the Six paths where Naruto will get revived with a power-up that the Sage left behind for the Chil of prophesy.

iAnby7W.gif

#284 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

Hopefully there's an update on the situation with Black Zetsu. Despite the hype Kishi created by having his character announce that he would fight Minato and Kakashi on Madara's behalf, there haven't been any actual blows exchanged. That whole conflict has devolved into a back and forth struggle of wills with some verbal discourse inserted to try and heighten the underwhelming tension. It's a big disappointment because I was hoping that we would finally get to see what Black Zetsu was capable of. 

Assuming White Zetsu was referring to BZ this chapter, the "fight" might pick up if he travels over there to support his other half. It would be Zetsu, the last Akatsuki member, at full strength going up against Minato and Kakashi. 

#285 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

This may be me but considering naruto lost kurama, Kishi has always had some notability of keeping an even matchup between naruto and Sasuke as the series went on, when one gains a power the other does as well. From what we saw with naruto recently, does anyone think Sasuke will lose itachis left eye?

I mean naruto lost kurama and despite the fact jinchurki even when they lose their tailed beast, still retain the chakra and some abilities of them (aka gaara lost shukaku ages ago but was the one to pull him out of obito, likewise many of his advanced sand techniques looked like limbs of shukakus body itself, in essence naruto could still theoretically access nine tailed chakra mode, as thats just kuramas chakra but not tailed beast mode due to the lack of kurama in his body)

What I mean is, based in narutos condition losing kurama, Sasuke currently suspended in air with a sword in his chest, and what Madara said a couple chapters before, I feel Sasuke loses one of itachis eyes, but in this way, they both need to regain those powers in this fight in someway, naruto needs kurama back in one way or another should it be from minato or whatever gaara is going to do (provided the theory of minato giving dark kurama to naruto isn't the plan gaara will do) and likewise in this fight, would Sasuke get the left rinnegan? I mean it seems far out there but look at the setup for the final fight should naruto and Sasuke be at max power, they most likely will have a hashirama madara scale clash in power. If naruto would be going in with sage mode and tailed beast mode combined, the only things I see as possible in matching up with that is if Sasuke had one of these:
-still ems sharingan but with a Madara scaled sussano, if Sasuke could get that sussano, I say that would be enough at least.
-rinnegan, if Sasuke got this, it would be a good match in most cases even if the rinnegan makes people op with access to all elements and 7 other powers, the sage mode chakra would still be something that could counter this, as pain lost his body that used the chakra absorbing ability. Otherwise remember Nagato had the rinnegan and he never used the elemental powers, he didn't have access to the senju or uchiha powers either. Obito didn't use the elemental powers either, we still only saw him using fire and wood. If Sasuke got the rinnegan, it's most likely that he would not have wood style.
-itachis right sharingan and madaras left rinnegan, basically this one is like the setup obito had, in most ways there is a difference between the sharingan and rinnegan yet obito could have taken both rinnegan but didn't, did he keep his right sharingan for the fact he had Kamui like Kakashi? It would be reasonable to say he kept his right sharingan because Madara never learned the Kamui technique,nif anything it's even funnier to think Kamui is the second rarest sharigan technique with the most rare being suisheis 10 year dormant genjutsu.

Otherwise does anyone think it's possible this will happen?

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#286 Lalufuffy

Lalufuffy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

Maybe Sasuke used a lightning clone against Madara. Anyway, I'm so hoping for a NS moment in the next chapter lol. 

4_zps876e9045.png

#287 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

It's very possible and appropriate for a ns moment. If anything I'm counting in it to be a scene in which her "unsure" feelings draw closer to the surface. I mean it's a fact sakura cares a lot for naruto, but conflicted about the situation of him and Sasuke along with her old feelings towards him and what he did.

I've said many times it's possible sakura subconsciously loves naruto after all these events, like she cares about him a lot but doesn't realize the full extent if those feelings, it's just moments like this which would draw them out more.

I mean Sakura's a tsundere, she hated naruto now cares a lot about him. Yeah she hit him a few times but she gradually opened up to him more. Now it's a situation like this with kurama removed that we hope to see if Kishi actually took this short part of the story this way in which we hope she has some role, I mean this is naruto, the guy who makes her smile, the guy who inspired her to be better, the guy who was with sakura for the majority if the story, she hated him, then came to like him, now worries about his wellbeing every chance she thinks something is wrong and just wants him to be safe. She was concerned about him overexerting himself during the war even though ino told him it wasn't bad like she thought. I mean come on, she cried just at the thought of naruto dying from a removal, now seeing it happen can be very impactful on her. For all the past claims sakura cares nothing for naruto, that's rather bs at this point, she does care, otherwise why would she be worried about him? Now we just need to see what happens next chapter. The good thing about this possiblity is that a ns moment remains able to happen as long as naruto has not yet recovered, I mean we may not get naruto and gaara at all next chapter, it may be just Sasuke and Madara in the focus or go back to Kakashi, minato, and obito. I mean most likely we wiill see next chapter as half Sasuke Madara focus, the other narutos recovery but even then it can be any combination of the 3 focuses. Just hope that we get a ns moment is all.

#288 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

this is the translation of chapter 661 from takl, one of naruto translator who happen to be a japanese, about what madara conversation with white zetsu.

credit to takl of narutoforum

#289 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

Still thinking next chapter will be the continuation of Sasuke and Madara's fight... :/ 

But I still hope to see NS sometime by now. Next 2 chapters, maybe... 

#290 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:01 AM

I think it would be naruto and sasuke side.

maybe we will get a colour page with naruto and sasuke, half of it will tell how to save naruto, and the other half is the battle between sasuke and madara.

#291 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

Does it really need to be another sketch of Naruto and Sasuke at opposite ends of the page? There've been so many renditions of those two together. Even the most recent cover had them posing in combat ready positions parallel to Hashirama and Madara. It just seems repetitive now. 

Would anyone else be interested in maybe seeing Black Zetsu, Minato, and Kakashi in colour? Or the Alliance as they watch in awe at the struggle unfolding in front of them? Anything besides Naruto and Sasuke together would come as a breath of fresh air imo. 

Edited by Atheck, 20 January 2014 - 08:17 AM.

#292 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

Does it really need to be another sketch of Naruto and Sasuke at opposite ends of the page? There've been so many renditions of those two together. Even the most recent cover had them posing in combat ready positions parallel to Hashirama and Madara. It just seems repetitive now. 

Would anyone else be interested in maybe seeing Black Zetsu, Minato, and Kakashi in colour? Or the Alliance as they watch in awe at the struggle unfolding in front of them? Anything besides Naruto and Sasuke together would come as a breath of fresh air imo. 

Or even better; going back to the rest of the alliance and see what they're up to?

Edited by Torxe, 20 January 2014 - 09:26 AM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#293 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

I am all for anything besides Naruto and Sasuke, really. It's becoming boring and repetitive.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#294 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

I'm excited kinda like back when 630 ended with minato in front of naruto and sakura. It's just another situation where we can get a good ns moment.

#295 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

I am all for anything besides Naruto and Sasuke, really. It's becoming boring and repetitive.

I'm so tired of SasuNaru. :ermm: In the beginning I could see where Naruto was coming from, but now this mission to save Sasuke doesn't feel like personal devotion anymore. I merely think of it as an example, a representative of Naruto's ideology and the main theme of the manga.  Besides, Sakura is a third wheel. :angry:

Edited by sushi., 21 January 2014 - 05:32 PM.

ナルサク

#296 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

I didn't mind what happened with Obito's fight because I got Minato and Naruto and Tobirama, who they all kicked ass, but now, we can't have the exact same or a minus group as in removing two of the four. Either add more or replace the two.

#297 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

Long as we get some notion of Sakura or at least Gaara's instructions Im fine.

For next chapter, for us NS fans the best case scenario:

We get a scene of Sakura impacted by the news of the extraction and get a fallback to what chiyo told them and see her reaction to seeing naruto in this state.

worst case scenario

its all just sasuke and madara cause kishi loves sasuke

#298 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,425 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

the anticipation I have for chapter 662 is pretty high considering that it'll decide the focus of the volume. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#299 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

Maybe maybe not, we can get a split focus in a volume too.

#300 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

For me, I kinda have this thought that 662 will have talk and a thing or two done by a character or two. A lot of talk is also possible seeing that Kishi is showing us now Madara's thoughts about everything.

Edited by T XD, 21 January 2014 - 08:31 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users