Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:43 PM

You. Are. A Troll. 

Point blank. 

And as of now, you're on my block list. 

Finally it's about time. Honestly you should have done that a long time ago. I gave up on Analyzer for a while so it's better to just ignore her comments because she says the same thing over and over again. She's like a broken record. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#282 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:07 PM

Its time to put my foot down. Because honestly, this has gone for FAR too long. If you remember the last post, Analyzer, if I had to come in and reply about a statement that somehow you do not want to comprehend because you have the tendency to FORCE down your "analysis" of the "canonical" pairings that many of the other members doesn't have the time and patience to counter-argument because majority of the claims you made doesn't. Make. Any. Sense.... I had said it won't be pretty for you. And guess what? It has come down to this.

And yet you kept replying to get your points across despite many of the members put you on ignore. Its an annoying echo here. Right now, I had it.

I know that this is the holidays but I'm playing the Grinch today for you. SO...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#283 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

You know, I was thinking that maybe Naruto becoming hokage is a bad thing. It is a serious position that people need to take seriously and all Naruto saw it as was a means to gain popularity. Maybe this is something that Sakura could have helped with. Can you imagine funny scenes with like Sakura like chasing after Naruto to finish his Naruto duties because she holds it more seriously than he does?

Actually, I jsut had a good idea for a weird moment. Imagine if Naruto is always playing around and seems like he is putting off work. Sakura is chasing after him to constantly finish his work asking him to understand how important the work is. Naruto plays back with her and teases trying to sneak out to not do the work. A whole episode later and it turns out Naruto did the work the entire time and he was just messing with Sakura to get her to tease her. You can then have this moment of like "What am I going to do with you?" and just have this special moment where it shows that Naruto can be serious and still be light-hearted all at the same time with Sakura showing a lighter side too.

It would be more for comedy than development, but I think it might be good.

I did have an idea for Ino to ask Naruto on a date if Sakura didn't mind...and then have Sakura just stalk them the whole time with Ino being aware that Sakura was following them. How great would you all think that would be?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 December 2017 - 06:25 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#284 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

troll2
trɒl,trəʊl/
noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forumchat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement (?).

Your motive isn't clear, but other than that you fit the bill quite fine I'd say. Anyways...

You haven't done the Promise of a Lifetime (or have I not been keeping up). That's a gold mine on Naruto's part, just like the hug was on Sakura's part. I look forward to it if you choose to do so :)

#285 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

Its time to put my foot down. Because honestly, this has gone for FAR too long. If you remember the last post, Analyzer, if I had to come in and reply about a statement that somehow you do not want to comprehend because you have the tendency to FORCE down your "analysis" of the "canonical" pairings that many of the other members doesn't have the time and patience to counter-argument because majority of the claims you made doesn't. Make. Any. Sense.... I had said it won't be pretty for you. And guess what? It has come down to this.

And yet you kept replying to get your points across despite many of the members put you on ignore. Its an annoying echo here. Right now, I had it.

I know that this is the holidays but I'm playing the Grinch today for you. SO...

OH THANK THE LOOOOORD.
 not-worthy.gif
I was beginning to think we had been forsaken :argh: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#286 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

Guys, you can carry on the discussion but please you can stop replying the retaliated posts to Analyzer. She/he/it no longer on the site anymore.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#287 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:43 PM

Anyways, wouldn't the next scene after Heaven and Earth be like Naruto Vs Gaara or something? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#288 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

Yup the one where Gamakichi called Sakura Naruto's girlfriend to his (Gamakichi's) dad, blatant much?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#289 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:05 PM

Oooooh yeah, and the fierceness Naruto had to protect everyone, particularly Sakura :)

So lovellyyyyy

#290 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:13 PM

Again, Another 5 :ermm:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#291 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:02 PM

HALLELUJAHH

You're not the grinch you're santa claus.

tenor.gif

Edited by sushi., 08 December 2017 - 09:03 PM.

ナルサク

#292 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:24 PM

HALLELUJAHH

You're not the grinch you're santa claus.

tenor.gif

LOL! But I'm the Grinch to pests.

how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-7.jpg

latest?cb=20140126021943

#293 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:28 PM

Oooooh yeah, and the fierceness Naruto had to protect everyone, particularly Sakura :)

So lovellyyyyy

And to think it was Sasuke's words that fired Naruto up, even if Sasuke let his stupid superiority/inferiority complex prevent him from seeing that! And we also seemed to get an idea of how powerful the Uzumaki clan's chakra really is since Naruto did a massive Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu and still had chakra to spare when he summoned Gamabunta! As well as seeing Naruto's TRUE potential, without needing Kurama's chakra to make the most of it, something Jiraiya failed to see because he assumed Naruto would be more like Minato in that department rather than Kushina as we saw.

#294 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:38 PM

That would ruin the canon if Naruto loves Sakura.

So...changing is never possible at all? Everyone is static. Sounds like a bad Emoji Movie..,which is already bad.

#295 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:43 PM

That would ruin the canon if Naruto loves Sakura.

So...changing is never possible at all? Everyone is static. Sounds like a bad Emoji Movie..,which is already bad.

The canon was already ruined when they decided to upgrade Hinata for the sake of the New Generation Project.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#296 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:33 PM

Derock finally decide to get down to it.

giphy.gif

@Derock

But there's gonna be another troll , i still strongly believe Analyzer is db84x, and he/she gonna come back like a cockroaches no matter how many times you flush them down the toilet they will always crawls their way back up.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#297 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:44 PM

Derock finally decide to get down to it.

giphy.gif

@Derock

But there's gonna be another troll , i still strongly believe Analyzer is db84x, and he/she gonna come back like a cockroaches no matter how many times you flush them down the toilet they will always crawls their way back up.

Maybe but for now lets just all be happy for our lord and savour.

Mr Satan, :th_yeah: 

Opps I mean Derock :sweat:

#298 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:56 AM

Your motive isn't clear, but other than that you fit the bill quite fine I'd say. Anyways...

You haven't done the Promise of a Lifetime (or have I not been keeping up). That's a gold mine on Naruto's part, just like the hug was on Sakura's part. I look forward to it if you choose to do so :)

Yeah, that would be one of the best ones to do, probably. In a lot of these posts, I just end up talking 90% about Sakura.

Looks like I missed something important that happened. Oh well. I am sure everyone will still be here later on to tell me about it.

#299 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:01 AM

Maybe but for now lets just all be happy for our lord and savour.

Mr Satan, :th_yeah:

Opps I mean Derock :sweat:

Undisputed_Champion_Hercule.png

:hehehe:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#300 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:20 AM

Oh no, why I'm Mr. Satan?! :wot: :shock:

Anyways, I know they will be more trolls coming but they will be easily disposed of.

latest?cb=20140126021943

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users