3357 replies to this topic

#2961 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:41 AM

I want Erina to be the one to win it all, not Souma lol Just because we have never seen her really show her abilities

Honestly, I rather see her in three matches this arc then Souma. At least she interesting and not brazen badass that has a subdue personality that only act wacky and shows interesting in something when it involves cooking, food, or cooking competitions that souma has.

#2962 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:46 PM

I think my comment last week rings completely true: "It feels that since that since these are the disposable characters on Souma's team and they may all be taken out. Why draw it out? No one really cares about these matches so speed them up. So they can get back to the important matches so we can end this arc sooner." The problem is that if they are trying to speed this up to move onto the next fight and eventual onto the next arc; that it makes the current fight incredibly predictable. That why I wanted at least one of the rebels to win this round since it would make this arc less predictable. Here let me guess the next few round:

Next chapter they will be shocked by their overwhelming defeat. Eventually they will send out Erina, Takumi, and Megumi -since they are the only ones that haven't fought yet-. So they just don't rely on Isshiki like they were Megishima they keep him back, or they will send Isshiki in Erina place. Central will probably send out Momo, Eizan, and one of the people that fought this round. Momo will fight Megumi, a win for the rebels most likely, and a bond formed between these two shy adorable girls. Takumi or Erina would probably fight Eizan, they will lecture him about his hatred of Souma, causing him to finally cool his head. Erina or Isshiki will fight someone who fought this round if its Erina she will win, if it's isshiki he will probably lose.  The rounds will keep on going until the only ones left are Rindo & Eishi for central and Erina & Souma for the rebels. Granted if Isshiki loses the next round then it will be Erina/Souma, Takumi, and Megumi verse Rindo, Eishi, and whoever left. Making this a 5 round tournament. Then for a surprise twist in the final match will be both side will only cook one dish together. Central will lose due to Eishi problem with working with other people along with Rindo out-there ingredients. While Souma and Erina make food of shipping.

I agree with the Momo/Megumi match-up since it would be quite amusing, I also expect it would be Aldini vs Aizen, two characters who see Souma as a rival, both who have been annoyed by him in the past, and been defeated by them, it would make sense for them to go against each other, I expect Aldini would come out on top as a means of showing how he fueled his defeats to grow compared to Eizen.

I don't know who Erina would face though,Eishi is not someone I expect to see lose until the final, so Rindou or Saito, Having Rindou remain would make the most sense, but if they want to make it a win with less impact Saito makes more sense. Come to think of it, seeing Rindou vs Megumi would be quite amusing.

I want Erina to be the one to win it all, not Souma lol Just because we have never seen her really show her abilities

This would be nice, I always thought Erina was the final boss, the one person who should be leading the pack for the future number one seat. So it would make sense for her to be the one who snatches the most important win.

It would also be have a bigger impact, as a forced student of her father and the liberated student of her Grandfather, her winning using the lessons she'd learnt since her escaping her fathers regime would be the best end for this arc.

iAnby7W.gif

#2963 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:54 PM

She going to probably if not the first seat be higher then Souma. Remember she is consider by all to be the best of her generation. So Souma will eventually have to fight her for that spot, though at this point more a friendly rivalry or worthy of dating her reason now. Also Souma still has to make her say his food is delicious, and his father advice in order to be the best cook he never heard was "find a girl that you want to give all you food to." So those two thing will be combine into one thing at some point.

#2964 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:55 AM

I think we are all desperately hoping for this. I honestly can't wait to see what Erina's ability will be like.

Edited by trang95, 20 August 2017 - 12:56 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2965 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:37 AM

Me too if it really happens :happy:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 September 2017 - 06:07 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2966 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:31 AM

http://manga.fascans...i-no-soma/228/1

thoughts

iAnby7W.gif

#2967 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 03:30 AM

Have the ever shown the one cooking match was so exhaustive the someone couldn't cook afterwards? Just recently Souma went through several matches with Megishima for him to finally collapse but that likely hours in front of a hot stove. 

This "wearing them down through though attrition" could have been seem as decent strategy but just comes off as kind of cheap. So what they plan on Isshiki be another sacrifice to wear down Eishi in the fourth round?

Also why do we have to see Souma cook again? He is one of the more boring people to watch. He always doing twist, and brazen idea to win so you always know he is going to do that.

#2968 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:19 PM

Have the ever shown the one cooking match was so exhaustive the someone couldn't cook afterwards? Just recently Souma went through several matches with Megishima for him to finally collapse but that likely hours in front of a hot stove. 

This "wearing them down through though attrition" could have been seem as decent strategy but just comes off as kind of cheap. So what they plan on Isshiki be another sacrifice to wear down Eishi in the fourth round?

Also why do we have to see Souma cook again? He is one of the more boring people to watch. He always doing twist, and brazen idea to win so you always know he is going to do that.

Yeah it made no sense, these chefs are used to service hundred of customers a day during the school festival they had, and the number one seat was so pedantic, that he did all the cooking himself with no help from others.

I would think the fourth round would be the last round, After the third round it will either be 2v5 or 3v4. I think their final strategy is to have Erina and Isshiki take out Eishi and Rindou, and have the other three take out the rest. Or exhaust them enough to make them easy pickings.

As for why have Souma cook? Because the strategy is to keep Erina and Ishiki fit for the first two seats. so Souma is a sacrificial lamb.

This strategy does have one major flaw, if all three rebels lose then the team is screwed, it would mean Isshiki and Erina would have batle in two rounds in a row atleast, with one possible battle being 2 v 1.

Edited by harry4e, 25 August 2017 - 01:17 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#2969 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:34 PM

Yeah it made no sense, these chefs are used to service hundred of customers a day during the school festival they had, and the number one seat was so pedantic, that he did all the cooking himself with no help from others.

I would think the fourth round would be the last round, After the third round it will either be 2v5 or 3v4. I think their final strategy is to have Erina and Isshiki take out Eishi and Rindou, and have the other three take out the rest. Or exhaust them enough to make them easy pickings.

As for why have Souma cook? Because the strategy is to keep Erina and Ishiki fit for the first two seats. so Souma is a sacrificial lamb.

This strategy does have one major flaw, if all three rebels lose then the team is screwed, it would mean Isshiki and Erina would have batle in two rounds in a row atleast, with one possible battle being 2 v 1.

I can see having to create creative dish after creative dish can be straining but this just seems like BS.

It might be, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get a 5th round. Granted fourth round will be Issihki Erina and Souma if he's allowed to help.

He so boring the unexpected get boring if you know the unexpected will always happen.

I imagine they think those two can beat Eizan and Momo, and hopefully Saitou would be drain enough for Souma to beat him.

#2970 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 August 2017 - 04:07 PM

Seeing how the elites broke down after just one match was somehow pathetic. Do they lack stamina that much? I somehow loose more and more respect for the Elites as time goes by tbh. I guess this is what happens when you try to take this manga to shounen battle extremes.

Most likely Soma will somehow end up helping Erina and Ishiki out later. I'm really glad though that Ishiki is saved for last.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2971 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:17 PM

Yeah all of this is an epic AP if I ever saw one :mellow:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 September 2017 - 06:07 PM.

#2972 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:37 PM

http://manga.fascans...i-no-soma/229/1

New chapter out, not much to say, Megumi being her usual amusing to watch nervous self, Souma not showing a care in the world, and Aldini being serious and focused.

The match-up also not a surprise, we all knew who Megumi would be facing months ago, and Aldini and Souma's opponents not a surprise, I did hope they'd mix it up a bit, but shouldn't have expected that when they announced Erina would not be taking centre stage until the final. (Also can I just say how ridiculous the exhaustion levels they show the first two seats being under is? How the hell did Rindou have the stamina to travel all over the world, in exotic places, and be that out of shape?)

iAnby7W.gif

#2973 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:08 PM

It's stupid to even think about in the first place because they are the first and second seats respectively, fatigue shouldn't even be an ISSUE when they, by default, should be used to serving hundreds and hundreds of customers on a regular basis. How is ONE match going even compare to serving out food hours on end?

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 September 2017 - 06:08 PM.

#2974 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:05 AM

All was predicted. The stamina is BS to try to say that they won't be fighting those two at their best.

#2975 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

Momo v Megumi flashbacks to Megumi's training was the focus this chapter. Apparently her specialty is vegetables.The theme is apple for them Beef and Butter for the other two.

#2976 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:17 PM

Season 3 trailer:  :party:

Get H Y P E D  :th_yeah:  :w00t:  :thumb:  :wha:  :spaz:  :eager:  :boogie:  :happyfloat:  :banana:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#2977 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

Yeah I'm hyped!!!!!! :dance:

#2978 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:16 PM

Oh the Second Plate OVA is out but it's in Raws :smile:

[post='http://w1.hotanime.m...-001.html?r=142'][/post]

#2979 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:51 PM

Oh the Second Plate OVA is out but it's in Raws :smile:

[post='http://w1.hotanime.m...-001.html?r=142'][/post]

That's already been out for a couple of months now, not sure where you can watch the stream but downloads links are available here. Were you planning on posting the second OVA? I think the RAWS became available for that recently. I will say it's wierd hearing someone else voice Erina, I'm hoping she's returned for the third season but I'm not sure, I do have to wonder how much of the manga the third season will cover, hopefully they don't rush it like they did season two, that was a mess.

https://animetosho.o...a-01-dvd.d59279

Raws

Episode 1

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x5s1y1w

Episode 2

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x62q3f1

Edited by harry4e, 01 October 2017 - 09:58 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#2980 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

Lol thanks . I didn't know about those since I don't download the videos anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users