• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:52 PM

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo1_250.jpg

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo2_400.jpg

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo4_400.jpg

posted on tumblr - whyt does it say?`

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#2962 Imhd

Imhd

The promise of a life time.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

not that i'm disagreeing with you or anything, but we did see hinata on the mission with them and i assume the battle pose she has is probably directed at hanabi's kidnapper.

Yeah and i think that what she should be doing "worryingabout hanabi" rather than thinking about her memories with naruto , but in the end we can't really tell what's happening in the movie maybe all hinata's feeling were before the kidnapping

tumblr_mmbtib0rr11r35psxo1_500.png

artist

#2963 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

You think for the DVD release, they'll come up with alt endings?

giphy.gif

#2964 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

That doesn't really answer the idea of this new era. In fact, new era? Short lived one? That's odd.

I really have no idea. I'm thinking it may make more sense in the future, is all.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#2965 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

tumblr_neb7n3A6g11samojfo1_1280.jpg

WHAT DOES IT SAY IT'S INOOOO ASYSVAYFSVASVAYVSHAV <3333 xDDD

ahem..

what does it say? c:

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#2966 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Then what will the epilogue show? There has to be a conclussion in the manga. Or what will the editors note at the end say? "Please watch the movie to see who Naruto ends up with!" That's just disrespectful :/ I expect more from this manga. But of course, I'm not involved in it's making, so I cannot know it, but I'm sure of it. I trust that we have an conclussive ending, Pairings included.

pairings aren't the only thing that's important in the manga so of course the ending could easily fall with the jutsu being undone and everyone ending up okay. As I've said I personally don't think any couple is gonna be confirmed here but that's just me. If so then awesome! Either way I'm waiting patiently. I do believe NS is endgame overall.

#2967 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

Oh wow its over. Holy kitten. This is sad.

Oh well. Good thing this guy has OP XD

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2968 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

There is more: 

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo5_250.jpg

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo6_250.jpg

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo8_250.jpg

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo9_400.jpg

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#2969 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:55 PM

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo1_250.jpg

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo2_400.jpg

tumblr_nebaiiuHJa1t2f44yo4_400.jpg

posted on tumblr - whyt does it say?`

Queen!!!iloveyouplz.gif

F*ckkkkkkkk!What did  they do to my Gaara???

:wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

Edited by elmas, 31 October 2014 - 03:57 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#2970 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:56 PM

LOL if I were you...I'd go without studying XD You can still top the test if its a single chapter test XD

i dont have any test to write xD i wanted to say "1 chapter left" not test

hahahaha :D

Edited by *- ZerΩ -*, 31 October 2014 - 03:56 PM.

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#2971 Imhd

Imhd

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:56 PM

Non related to movie but still

tumblr_nebdwomENG1shlaabo1_500.jpg

Translation: 2014/10/31 Friday 1:30 ( Tokyo time ) The original last chapter of Naruto was handed. Thanks to everyone.. Posted by Masashi Kishimoto’s assistant
So...this is it!

Oh my feels i still can't believe they will end it because of all the nw era thing

artist

#2972 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:57 PM

You know I've watched the trailer more than enough times, but what's on my mind is not the misleading promotions on Hinata that Studio Perriot is making this movie out to be. What makes me curious about the movie more than anything is with Sasuke. We see like maybe two shots of him looking into the distance and that's it, now to be honest Sasuke's never been one of my favorite characters in the story. This movie on the other hand is making me wonder what are his motivations , are Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo still with him, and where is he now?

One thing that I can already tell is that he's not in the village which means there will be some kind of Team 7 Reunion (once again) in the movie. I'm just not entirely sure how it's going to take place, but we know it'l happen.       

Edited by LuckyChi7, 31 October 2014 - 03:58 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2973 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

tumblr_neb7n3A6g11samojfo1_1280.jpg

WHAT DOES IT SAY IT'S INOOOO ASYSVAYFSVASVAYVSHAV <3333 xDDD

ahem..

what does it say? c:

jesus christ! ino has a models body.  :wub:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#2974 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Am i the only one who really doesnt see the big deal her. i mean i freaked out w/ the hand holding scene, because it was in the manga and it was the first time we actually saw naruto to hinata interaction. but this is just a teaser for a movie. its not the manga and i still havent seen naruto showing interest in hinata at all in any of the clips. Dont worry guys everything is gonna be just fine  :grouphug:

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#2975 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

God it sucks that I can't read japanese ... >.>

- Amy Cassidy

#2976 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:00 PM

Queen!!!iloveyouplz.gif

F*ckkkkkkkk!What did  they do to my Gaara???

:wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

Yes, he didn't grow up gracefully.

#2977 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Kishi kittened Gaara up! I don't like his hair and why is he mad?? Lmao!

#2978 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

I have faith for the final chapter to have some sort of pairing closer, but I wont be surprised if Kishi makes Sakura's feelings towards Naruto be more sibling like. This way we get some sort of moment but it won't be solid, which sucks, but it would so be like him to do it.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#2979 Imhd

Imhd

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:01 PM

Ommgg ino looks so good why can't sakura put on a lip stick too -_-

artist

#2980 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:01 PM

I gotta say, after watching this trailer that made everyone call nh canon, I must say, the NS fans are really insecure, and the NH fans are really quick with celebrations. Both parties should be ashamed of themselves especially after what happened with the RTN advertising.

Not a tad bit did this movie confirm NH, people saying that naruto is developing love for hinata in this movie, I said I wouldn't bother posting anything I felt since you guys are UGH, but in the end I did. Kishi said the movie will be based on the manga which means it will carry on from the events of the manga, meaning naruto and sakura will continue to develop and marry, not hinata. Now ive heard alot of people saying how hinata is the main one in this movie, which is totally obsurd, the only reason she is relevant, along with hanabi, is because of their byakugan. Think about it, kaguya had the byakugan so otsuki wants the byagukan for reasons we will later find out. This movie definitely pair natuto and sakura, and finish hinata once and for all. That doesnt mean shes gonna be a main character. Keep in mind naruto and sakura have been featured with casual clothing officially while the others havent, including hinata,and dont give me that, "hinatas robe in the trailer" no im talking about OFFICIAL casual clothing. And if anyone calls this movie filler than I'm sorry but your in denial and it doesn't make you any different from those NH fans that called RTN filler. What will you say then if the movie turns out completely sakura-narusaku centric instead of the initial? (Hinata/NH) what position will you be in then? Pitiful.

I really can't wait for the movie to be released just to see how everyone will be shocked at how stupid they sounded for even calling it NH or hinata centric, oh I can't wait.

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 31 October 2014 - 04:03 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users