Close
Photo

The Great Naruto Discussion Thread

naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
31587 replies to this topic

#28821 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 04:18 PM

I it made it worse now there is always there is the possibility that Sadara wasn't Sakura's kid despite what SS fsns may say.

It sure did, even if the Gaiden also tried to make it like it's bull**** because opf what Karin said, but Karin obviously lied since she's trying to protect Sarada somehow, and I think it's from Orochimaru since while Naruto has let him go scot-free, he obvious hasn't changed AT ALL, given how he created Mitsuki and all that... X_X

#28822 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 June 2020 - 06:18 PM

Oh Japan HATED Naruto the Last. They hated how Hinata took everything away from Sasuke and how the movie made Hinata look like she was the one who was with Naruto and not Sasuke. They hated how Sasuke was not even in the move for 15 seconds and yet they advertised like he was one of the big three. They HATED how the advertisements were a huge mislead. You see, in Japan, they didn't say it was a NaruHIna centric movie. They advertised that it would bridge the gap between that 20 years we didn't see. What did they get? Scarf-kun.
A SCARF got more screen time than Sasuke. Sakura dropping the bombshell that Naruto only loved Sakura because of his rivalry game with Sasuke was a complete and total backstab. They called Naruto the ultimate scumbag after that.
This movie made Naruto drop in sales so quickly. The only reason why Boruto is still going is because of the NH fans here in the states mostly, but that is slowly dying too.

Kind of how gamers are hating the last of us part 2 and how it's ruins the story and how. Neil druckkman lied and mislead everyone in trailers with Joel
Heck NH fans would probably praise if hinata was like Abby from last of us 2 even if she killed Sakura like how Abby killed Joel

#28823 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:34 PM

It sure did, even if the Gaiden also tried to make it like it's bull**** because opf what Karin said, but Karin obviously lied since she's trying to protect Sarada somehow, and I think it's from Orochimaru since while Naruto has let him go scot-free, he obvious hasn't changed AT ALL, given how he created Mitsuki and all that... X_X

I think Hinata fans will not care as to them it means something else was taken from the evil kitten Sakura, cause remember they all see her as the main villain of Naruto for some reason. I find it sad that they keep attacking Sakura for little things as it shows they can't grow up, and in many ways, I think they never will grow up.

I mean again if I had the money I would by Naruto and tell them this is what I am doing and fixing the mess they have created and if they don't like it well I don't care.

#28824 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:56 PM

Which pairings you mean? Shikatema and Minakushi?  :confused:

Yes, but this does not mean that these couples are bad, but I consider them good because they have a basis, but the annoying thing about kishi is that he only wrote it similarly to the NH / SS only for the purposes of stupid romance.

Kind of how gamers are hating the last of us part 2 and how it's ruins the story and how. Neil druckkman lied and mislead everyone in trailers with Joel
Heck NH fans would probably praise if hinata was like Abby from last of us 2 even if she killed Sakura like how Abby killed Joel

I did not play the first or second part of the game, and I watched many talk about how great the game is and the leaks, which I understood from the reviewers that the second part presented a new level of graphics and development, but the story of the second part and the dialogues were somewhat weak in their view.
Do you think that the game is worth buying because I feel bored this period and want a game to remove this feeling from me?

#28825 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:36 PM

Yes, but this does not mean that these couples are bad, but I consider them good because they have a basis, but the annoying thing about kishi is that he only wrote it similarly to the NH / SS only for the purposes of stupid romance.

I did not play the first or second part of the game, and I watched many talk about how great the game is and the leaks, which I understood from the reviewers that the second part presented a new level of graphics and development, but the story of the second part and the dialogues were somewhat weak in their view.
Do you think that the game is worth buying because I feel bored this period and want a game to remove this feeling from me?

The story of Last of Us Part 2 is horrible. It's wrought with figurative (and literal) character assassinations(if you watched/played the first game, you'd understand why so many fans are pissed off at the sequel),  a contrived and hypocritical theme about revenge (even if the main antagonist is a reprehensible piece of kitten and is part of a terrorist cult, you should forgive and spare them, even if they murdered numerous people in gruesome ways, including your parents) and simply makes you feel miserable playing as the characters. No, I wouldn't recommend it in good conscience. Yeah, its graphics are good and its gameplay is decent enough, but that's all it has going for it.  

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#28826 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 11:19 PM

The story of Last of Us Part 2 is horrible. It's wrought with figurative (and literal) character assassinations(if you watched/played the first game, you'd understand why so many fans are pissed off at the sequel),  a contrived and hypocritical theme about revenge (even if the main antagonist is a reprehensible piece of kitten and is part of a terrorist cult, you should forgive and spare them, even if they murdered numerous people in gruesome ways, including your parents) and simply makes you feel miserable playing as the characters. No, I wouldn't recommend it in good conscience. Yeah, its graphics are good and its gameplay is decent enough, but that's all it has going for it.  

This kind of thing make thing are we the most stupid generation? I mean look Naruto they make NH Canon Just to occidental fans and we keep buying it, don't care about the history, just care about the paring thing. Last of us 2 the only good things it has are the Graphics, but they throw in our faces a stupid and really bad history, but wait it's for LGBTI people, they don't care about make a great history for LGBTI, they just want the money and we are giving it to them. I'm really feel sad.

Edited by ree, 24 June 2020 - 11:20 PM.

#28827 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:23 AM

I think Hinata fans will not care as to them it means something else was taken from the evil kitten Sakura, cause remember they all see her as the main villain of Naruto for some reason. I find it sad that they keep attacking Sakura for little things as it shows they can't grow up, and in many ways, I think they never will grow up.

I mean again if I had the money I would by Naruto and tell them this is what I am doing and fixing the mess they have created and if they don't like it well I don't care.

agreed they can cry all they want, we ignore them and fix that mess

the last of us 2 is bad and people hate it while Druckman and naughty dog defend it

agreed they kitten on Joel hard making him dumb and how the killed him at the beginning and you play as Abby who everyone hates and you don't kill her

This kind of thing make thing are we the most stupid generation? I mean look Naruto they make NH Canon Just to occidental fans and we keep buying it, don't care about the history, just care about the paring thing. Last of us 2 the only good things it has are the Graphics, but they throw in our faces a stupid and really bad history, but wait it's for LGBTI people, they don't care about make a great history for LGBTI, they just want the money and we are giving it to them. I'm really feel sad.

Agreed though if you hate the game people say you hate LGBT things and diverse characters yet they can't proof that.
The last of us 2 sounds like it's written by sasuke.

#28828 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 25 June 2020 - 02:03 AM

the last of us 2 is bad and people hate it while Druckman and naughty dog defend it
   agreed they kitten on Joel hard making him dumb and how the killed him at the beginning and you play as Abby who everyone hates and you don't kill her
  Agreed though if you hate the game people say you hate LGBT things and diverse characters yet they can't proof that.

It is.  God, look what they did to Ellie. She was a scrappy, intelligent, resourceful, foul-mouthed yet compassionate girl that was easily relatable to the audience. In the sequel, she takes on the worst traits of Joel and has them amped to 11, so she's basically a psychotic murderer and you sometimes find it hard to sympathize with her, in spite of what she just went through. And she barely gets anything constituting character growth, other than "She's now Joel in every way" and nothing else.  As for Naughty Dog and Druckmann using the blanketed "you're just kitten/bi/transphobic" defense to deflect valid criticism to the story, its premise and the handling of the characters, just remind them: THEY are the ones who took a positive representative of LGBT (Ellie), killed her father figure, forcibly wrote her into becoming Sasuke 2.0 and left her with absolutely nothing in the end, while the main villain of the sequel and her group commit horrific acts that would constitute as inhuman war crimes. And yet the narrative is trying to push you to *care* and side with this kitten as the lesser of two evils(IOWs, side with the straight woman over the lesbian). Not to mention that Lev, the only transsexual in the game, is written in such a way that has genuinely pissed off the LGBT gamers in the community from what I've read. 

So yeah, they better look in the mirror before they go around making that accusation. Never mind the fact that Ellie has been outed as a lesbian since the first game came out 7 years ago, and even had a relationship with another girl in DLC yet no one had a problem with it then or now.

That's all I'm gonna say about it.

Edited by Kagomaru, 25 June 2020 - 03:04 AM.

#28829 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 25 June 2020 - 02:47 AM

You know I am so glad I never got the game, I saw the entire walkthrough on YouTube and wow such trash. Complete disrespect! Words cant be further described when it comes to this piece of garbage!

There only be The Last of Us and only The Last of Us.... this story ends with Joel and Ellie going to Jackson. It ends with Joel swearing to Ellie about the fireflies.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#28830 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:17 AM

For some reason this reminded me in 2006 when SoKai fans were accused of being homophobic for not like Sora/Riku.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#28831 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:21 AM

With a lot of recent media, the biggest problem is people who created it saying you're this or that if you're against their vision when you don't even give a crap about it being LGBT+ or something like that, but got other serious criticisms. That's how the "winners" with Naruto are lately; they assume we're salty over the ending pairs, when we're more pissed about how the story got eviscerated, pounded, cooked, then eaten, and crapped out, then BACK into the oven again for the loud minority!

#28832 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:47 AM

As I said, I did not play the first or second part, so I have no right to talk about the game.
But by watching you and fans of the game, I can tell that people have been disappointed in the game. They expected a great game, but it seemed that the person called neil druckmann, according to what I heard about him, wanted to stuff his agenda in the game more than satisfying the gamers. And I really don't blame you or the gamers in my region for hating you for the game because it's really a sad thing to see the characters you love like joel (a good father) simply dies in a quick scene this is the worst thing imaginable for anyone who loves the original game

#28833 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 05:16 PM

Oh really? One of my Managers at work is saying how he loves the game. Although he did not mention the story at all if I recall correctly. I might actually ask what he thinks about it

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 July 2020 - 09:38 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28834 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 26 June 2020 - 04:28 AM

Has someone reviewed of the movie Nostalgia Critic style yet?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#28835 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 05:03 AM

With a lot of recent media, the biggest problem is people who created it saying you're this or that if you're against their vision when you don't even give a crap about it being LGBT+ or something like that, but got other serious criticisms. That's how the "winners" with Naruto are lately; they assume we're salty over the ending pairs, when we're more pissed about how the story got eviscerated, pounded, cooked, then eaten, and crapped out, then BACK into the oven again for the loud minority!

Oh really? One of my Mamagers at work is saying how he loves the game. Although he did not mention the story at all if I recall correctly. I might actually ask what he thinks about it

That's the problem with stuff today. Despite the game/show/manga/anime, just downright being ridiculed online by REAL fans of said media they continue to advertise that said media us "Number 1 and the most popular game of its age." Media has really became the biggest liars ever with giving the small minority the biggest voices while silencing the majority.

MOST of the fans HATES Last of Us 2 and yet they silence them and delete them saying "you can't judge a game if you didn't play it" while giving the same game high scores when THEY didn't play it.
Same with Naruto, they say NH has all this development and ignore that Kishimoto didn't really care and silence all the people who speak out against it.

Worse still when people are accused of being something because you are not supporting it. Whether it be something as simple as a salty pairing fan or something more of a harsh political label. It is disgusting and living in a horrible lie by a group of businesses that LIE about the truth non-stop and profit off of people's pain.

These greedy people are disgusting.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28836 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 26 June 2020 - 05:38 AM

Has someone reviewed of the movie Nostalgia Critic style yet?

You mean, the Last? Not that I know of.  Then again, I don't actively want to look for anything that will give me brain aneurysms. Besides, you'd probably need to wade through a bunch of pro-ender review videos worshipping the movie before you found one that was actually critical of the damn thing, and I wouldn't want to go through that crap. 

Edited by Kagomaru, 26 June 2020 - 05:42 AM.

#28837 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 June 2020 - 09:50 PM

It is.  God, look what they did to Ellie. She was a scrappy, intelligent, resourceful, foul-mouthed yet compassionate girl that was easily relatable to the audience. In the sequel, she takes on the worst traits of Joel and has them amped to 11, so she's basically a psychotic murderer and you sometimes find it hard to sympathize with her, in spite of what she just went through. And she barely gets anything constituting character growth, other than "She's now Joel in every way" and nothing else.  As for Naughty Dog and Druckmann using the blanketed "you're just kitten/bi/transphobic" defense to deflect valid criticism to the story, its premise and the handling of the characters, just remind them: THEY are the ones who took a positive representative of LGBT (Ellie), killed her father figure, forcibly wrote her into becoming Sasuke 2.0 and left her with absolutely nothing in the end, while the main villain of the sequel and her group commit horrific acts that would constitute as inhuman war crimes. And yet the narrative is trying to push you to *care* and side with this kitten as the lesser of two evils(IOWs, side with the straight woman over the lesbian). Not to mention that Lev, the only transsexual in the game, is written in such a way that has genuinely pissed off the LGBT gamers in the community from what I've read. 

So yeah, they better look in the mirror before they go around making that accusation. Never mind the fact that Ellie has been outed as a lesbian since the first game came out 7 years ago, and even had a relationship with another girl in DLC yet no one had a problem with it then or now.

That's all I'm gonna say about it.

I just got the game yesterday, and my biggest complaint so far was Joel dying the way he did. Or dying at all. I would have rather kept Joel, especially after Tess dying the first game. And if what I heard about the ending of the game was true, then Joel was killed off for no reason and it pisses me off even more. Would have been better off with Joel getting beaten and tortured though out the game until Ellie saved him, if we going to play the whole game just for Ellie to do nothing at the end. Would have rather Joel lived honestly, though.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 27 June 2020 - 10:24 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#28838 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:47 PM

That's the problem with stuff today. Despite the game/show/manga/anime, just downright being ridiculed online by REAL fans of said media they continue to advertise that said media us "Number 1 and the most popular game of its age." Media has really became the biggest liars ever with giving the small minority the biggest voices while silencing the majority.

MOST of the fans HATES Last of Us 2 and yet they silence them and delete them saying "you can't judge a game if you didn't play it" while giving the same game high scores when THEY didn't play it.
Same with Naruto, they say NH has all this development and ignore that Kishimoto didn't really care and silence all the people who speak out against it.

Worse still when people are accused of being something because you are not supporting it. Whether it be something as simple as a salty pairing fan or something more of a harsh political label. It is disgusting and living in a horrible lie by a group of businesses that LIE about the truth non-stop and profit off of people's pain.

These greedy people are disgusting.

Speaking of media I founded this https://www.cbr.com/...-married/<br> half I agree, half I disagree

#28839 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 June 2020 - 01:03 AM

Speaking of media I founded this https://www.cbr.com/...-married/<br> half I agree, half I disagree

Oh god this is going to be so bad I take it?

#28840 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 28 June 2020 - 06:43 AM

Ooooh no, I refuse to read any opinion pieces from CBR of all places, especially if it's about NaruSaku vs NaruHina. It's guaranteed to piss me off.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (3), Bing (1)