#2801 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:39 AM

So....let me get this straight.

Naruto and Sasuke are basically gods by the end of the manga and for some reason their god powers are turned off. Like, literally for no reason. Their children have gained their abilities and the abilities of their parents not through hardwork and not even through genetics, but rather because the plot demanded it. Not only have their kids become more powerful in a shorter amount of time WITHOUT TRAINING ONE LITTLE BIT, but now Naruto and Sasuke can basically get their ass kicked by their own kids with little to no effort.

Bolt, for all intents and purposes, has inherited both his father's and his father's best friend's abilities for no reason at all and once again in shorter time than even the so called "prodigy generation" that was Naruto's generation.

Other than for Bolt, Sasuke, Naruto, and the villains, every other character including Salad who was this new generation hype machine all sudden have no relevance what so ever. Naruto The Last is basically ignored completely and any plot mention is completely forgotten to the point that you could wipe the movie from existence and nothing would change. All these god-like powers that Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata seem to have inherited are basically non-existent.

From what I am seeing, Bolt could have been NS's kid and Salad be SK's and people wouldn't really care because as long as SNS is continuing the eyesex and "dirty little secrets" then everything is okay.

Sakura.....is a cardboard cutout...
Hinata....is so anti-dimensional that she just falls through the cracks of obscurity and no one cares. She is the anti-thesis to dimensional character development.
Everyone is pointless.

And the entire series of "the new generation" is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad that many Naruto fans are actually praising it basically saying "Well, at least it is Silver coated crap."

Kishimoto, SP, everyone involved....I never thought I'd see an anime or manga actually give people NEGATIVE IQs and actually be a positive thing because it is better than having NO IQs. I have watched some messed up anime and manga. I have read some crazy stuff on the internet, in stories, and fandoms. I have seen the darkest parts of humanity as people tear each other limb from limb over the most inconsequential discussion.....and yet, this is considered paradise and a blessing compared to what Naruto has done to the anime world.

There is no real word to describe what Naruto the series has done to anime fans in general. I have never seen such a story generate more hate than this one and yet actually have its fandoms accept mediocrity with a smile.

Think about this...the ONLY POSITIVE thing people are saying about Bolt the movie is "It is better than the Last" and this is what deserves it a perfect score or near perfect score on movie sites or fandom sites.

I think I have broken my brain. I think I have reached a point where I cannot retard my brain functions any more to comprehend anything this fandom does. I cannot be stupid enough to understand any of this. You would really have to take away every form of freethinking logic for ANY FAN to consider this good writing. No, any anime viewer to see this as good writing....no, any NORMAL HUMAN BEING to understand this as good writing.

It's like...Shakespeare writing Romeo and Juliet, and calling the story that, but focusing the entire story on Paris and Rosaline who end up getting married and having kids even though they are never seen together on set. (Rosaline makes no appearence in some adaptations.)

Edited by James S Cassidy, 09 August 2015 - 08:46 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2802 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:03 AM

This movie is a joke.
Naruto kidnapped ? How ??? He's too strong to get kidnapped !!!!
Again, the plot make no sense at all. It's all only to promote the "next generation". And it's done really poorly, because it could have been done without Naruto looking like a perfect weak dork...
Boruto could have shine in another way.
And don't make me begin on that ridiculous one shot were Naruto gets owned by Himawari -___-

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#2803 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:46 AM

Yes in order to make promote the next gen spawn, the old gen need to look weak/nerf. Isn't "New gen always surpass old gen" is the moto of this franchise?

Theres no way this new generation spawn gonna surpass naruto and the other old generation without some kind of cheat.

Maybe SP and Kishi thinks by making the parents weak and such a scumbag their spawn will have something to looking foward to in the next spin off that will attract new fans.

Edited by Yyubie, 09 August 2015 - 11:49 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2804 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:10 PM

Even master chi said it, i hate and don't want to admit this but bad guy always win, satan/lucifer/hades or whatever lord of hell/underwold rule this world. Even if few people watch this movie, its still crime that must be address. Its like you happen to witness bullying instead of helping, you choose to ignore it. I understand most of japanese fans already moved on and ignore this, but come on, its a crime in my opinion this studio pierot must be burn to the ground or they might be other studio who will follow their evil footsteps. If you ignore this then they will continue this crime with another anime they control.

kitten im sorry but it is reality, bad guy always win.

i agree. evil, and hatred is glamorized these days, and love, and friendship is looked down on. and i think in the japanese buisness world the motto is "mokosatsu" to kill with silence. i agree can't be nice to kishi, SP, SJ they'll just take advantage of people's kindness! can't be mean to them cause they WANT THAT! they get money off peoples anger, and the "shipping war"s', ect. in the end i guess some give in out of curiosity, and MANY give up out of heartbrokenness that this is the same mangaka who created the lovable sunshiney knuckle head, and replaced that personality with nothing but a big dark grey storm cloud of gloom.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 09 August 2015 - 12:11 PM.

#2805 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:12 PM

Bolt as a "prodigy" is quite the huge lie, he had to cheat his way through the chuunin exam and his original "Rasengan" makes no sense  at all

Edited by Nar123, 09 August 2015 - 12:13 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2806 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:17 PM

Bolt as a "prodigy" is quite the huge lie, he had to cheat his way through the chuunin exam and his original "Rasengan" makes no sense  at all

Believe it! :zaru:

#2807 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:18 PM

You know, I actually don't even know why what Boruto did is considered cheating. They're ninja, they should be able to use every tool that's avaliable to them. Also, let's not forget Naruto only beat Neji in the chunnin exam because of Kurama and no one said that was cheating.

Edited by RedFaction, 09 August 2015 - 12:20 PM.

#2808 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:27 PM

You know, I actually don't even know why what Boruto did is considered cheating. They're ninja, they should be able to use every tool that's available to them. Also, let's not forget Naruto only beat Neji in the chunnin exam because of Kurama and no one said that was cheating.

The creator of the device bragged that people won't have to train anymore if they use his tech. So Naruto expressly forbid anyone from using it in the exams. So it part of the very few rules the chunin exams fights have. Since other than that the rules seem pretty loose on what people can and cannot do.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 August 2015 - 12:28 PM.

#2809 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:34 PM

You know, I actually don't even know why what Boruto did is considered cheating. They're ninja, they should be able to use every tool that's avaliable to them. Also, let's not forget Naruto only beat Neji in the chunnin exam because of Kurama and no one said that was cheating.

Hey...it's not like Naruto's a hypocrite :zaru:

Oh wait he is...

Believe it! :zaru:

Also, afaik the so called training with Sasuke is only one scene and he teaches Boruto a lame shuriken tech, lol

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2810 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:40 PM

The creator of the device bragged that people won't have to train anymore if they use his tech. So Naruto expressly forbid anyone from using it in the exams. So it part of the very few rules the chunin exams fights have. Since other than that the rules seem pretty loose on what people can and cannot do.

They shouldn't have to train to be ninja anymore regardless of the tech existing or not. The world is supposed to be at peace and wars a thing of the past so it makes the idea of ninja pointless.

Naruto looks like such a fool for forcing these kids into a career and lifestyle that isn't needed and at the same time is complaining about tech that makes it so they don't have to train anymore. There's no doubt that Naruto is one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen.

#2811 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:53 PM

The sons is a failure, married with a weird stalker, lies about sakura is his girlfriend, still eat ramen and drink beer everyday rather than eat dear waifu bento.

The grandson is a spoiled brat, cheating throughout chunnin exam, disrespecting parents.

What a shameless and humiliating legacy you have Minato ... Kushina ... what a greaaattt... legacy you left there ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2812 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:09 PM

Are they saying Hinata's DNA will be forever after Anruto's (He disgusts me, don't feel like fixing his name) DNA or something? :hm:  EVEN after they commingled and had kids? SP, YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. :down:  :dry:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2813 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:15 PM

shouldnt naruto be fat by this point considering how his diet consists of just ramen and beer?

#2814 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:24 PM

What are Boruto and Sarada gonna name their kid Zoruto... 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2815 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

What are Boruto and Sarada gonna name their kid Zoruto... 

Vegetable Lasagne.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2816 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:41 PM

Vegetable Lasagne.

I thought Garfield would name his kids that.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2817 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:13 PM

shouldnt naruto be fat by this point considering how his diet consists of just ramen and beer?

No, that would make too much sense. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#2818 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:34 PM

I gotta ask these two villains goal is to revive kaguya right? Now Naruto when he was sixteen/seventeen was able to fight kaguya on his own and was able to hold her off for quite awhile when obtio and Sakura were finding sasuke and even after that he was the main one fighting her. So at age sixteen/seventeen he is able to match and hold off a goddess and the creator of chakra...but in his thirties he is owned by an uchiha rip off and two nobodies that want to revive kaguya for some reason who were beaten by his twelve year old son(who had to cheat in order to pass his exams)? Does that make sense? Shouldn't he be stronger than he was a seventeen? Or at least if not stronger have the experience to make up for any falling strength (like the third did against orochimaru)?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 August 2015 - 04:38 PM.

#2819 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

I gotta ask these two villains goal is to revive kaguya right? Now Naruto when he was sixteen/seventeen was able to fight kaguya on his own and was able to hold her off for quite awhile when obtio and Sakura were finding sasuke and even after that he was the main one fighting her. So at age sixteen/seventeen he is able to match and hold off a goddess and the creator of chakra...but in his thirties he is owned by an uchiha rip off and two nobodies that want to revive kaguya for some reason who were beaten by his twelve year old son(who had to cheat in order to pass his exams)? Does that make sense? Shouldn't he be stronger than he was a seventeen? Or at least if not stronger have the experience to make up for any falling strength (like the third did against orochimaru)?

Naruto got fat and lazy in his old age.

#2820 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

Naruto is the type of series that shouldn't have a next generation sequel.

Themes like surpassing the previous generation and finding peace for the shinobi world, make it so that any sequel will make it look like the main cast failed in their goals. ( which is exactly what the rookies look like, failures.) Kishimoto made really bad on himself, when he not only gave Naruto and Sasuke god powers, but allowed them to keep them, ensuring that any villain they deal with, should be dealt with easily and that if any ninja best them, it will look like horrible writing.( which is exactly what Gaiden and the movie look like, the result of bad writing being publish.)

Edited by redrose3443, 09 August 2015 - 04:46 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users