577 replies to this topic

#261 Olaya

Olaya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:34 AM

@olayans No you're not crazy, you're just over thinking all of it. Most likely this entire thing about Karin being the mother will lead to nowhere. Unless it really does lead to Karin being the mother meaning she is the one that actually gave birth to her, and this is Kishi's way of destroying SS. Problem is it's destroying Sakura's character even more by doing this. And Sasuke's character and Naruto's and everyone's.
It's just making a bigger mess than it already is.

That's right, if Sarada results to be the daughter of Karin, Sasuke's character will be destroyed and Kikitten won't allow that =_=

4_zpshj53bimh.jpg

#262 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:35 AM

Even after all this I still believe Kishimoto is just trolling and Sarada's gonna turn out to be some hybrid child of Sakura and Karin's, Karin's cells were injected into Salad but Sakura is still the true birth mother. I really have no idea why Kishimoto is doing this.

It doesn't quite work like that

Can we sacrifice Naruto Gaiden to R'hllor? This chapter is dark and full of terrors.

R'hllor hungers

tumblr_no61tdPbp81tax6obo2_500.gif

I find some interesting informations and I would like to share it with you :

Conserving the Umbilical Cord :

"HESONO-O: This is a ritual involving the baby's umbilical cord. When the baby's cord dries and falls off, it was put inside a special wooden box and kept indefinately. This signified a well WISH for the MOTHER-CHILD RELATIONSHIP in the future."

"Hospitals in Japan tend to save the umbilical cords after births. They carefully package the cords inside wooden boxes and present them to the proud mothers upon their departure from the hospital. Japanese MOTHERS typically CHERISH the umbilical cords, allowing the child to look at it when they're older. These cords are thought to have a STRONG LINK to the well-being of the babies, which is why Japanese PARENTS look after them so well."

hesonoo.jpg

image_zpsggqrjove.jpg

So I guess long ago before the child got the DNA thing, it was the only material evidence that proves mother and his kid were connecting...

We have two options.

First option :

- That umbilical cord is from Sarada so ..What that precious umbilical cord is doing in Karin's desk ?!
Why Karin should keep and cherish that umbilical cord if she isn't Sarada's mother ?
There's no reason if it belongs to Sakura & Sarada !
It's a precious thing and I sincerely doubt that Sakura offered it to Karin to thank her after that one helped Sakura to give birth.
+ remember there's no photos of Sakura being pregnant.

image_zpsj3bgzozx.jpg

+ look at her expression, she was serious about this. Karin says : My desk is a PART OF ME.
If she says that it's because there's something very important in that desk.
Something she cherishes a lot, something which is a part of HER = umbilical cord.

Second option :

- That umbilical cord is from Karin (I don't know how she got it but it belongs to her) = Suigestu :
image_zpszfm9affk.jpg

The two options are pointing to Karin.

My opinion is : Sarada is Karin daughter.

+ don't forget that comment from Sakura :
image_zps8s2tho2r.jpg

+ Sarada looks like Karin + Suigestu :
image_zpszuq68vi0.jpg

What do you thing guys ? I think I'm crazy ... :chuckle:

PS : so in this case, why Karin didn't raise her daughter ?! Sakura was really pregnant ??!

Wow good theory, it's a shame though that Naruto's shounen plot has been relegated to daddy issues and kitten like that

Edited by Nar123, 12 June 2015 - 01:36 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#263 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:39 AM

I love how no one talks about Shin. That's like focus here as well. Which is sad because that only means a villain isn't needed here. Because of that, not many characterization comes in play, which is lacking, especially for Sarada. She remind me of Kaneki, anime version. Feel sorry for me this and that, but to be fair, even he has some character in there. Manga kills it but that's another story.

#264 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:42 AM

That's right, if Sarada results to be the daughter of Karin, Sasuke's character will be destroyed and Kikitten won't allow that =_=

His character is already destroyed along with Naruto's and Sakura's. This would just be more destruction.

I love how no one talks about Shin. That's like focus here as well. Which is sad because that only means a villain isn't needed here. Because of that, not many characterization comes in play, which is lacking, especially for Sarada. She remind me of Kaneki, anime version. Feel sorry for me this and that, but to be fair, even he has some character in there. Manga kills it but that's another story.

Well I'm sorry but the plot is "Who's my mommy?" and there's no need for a villain with such a plot.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#265 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:51 AM

Who is Shin. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#266 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:52 AM

Who is Shin. 

I don't even know if you're joking or not. But it's the villain of the Gaiden.

#267 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:06 AM

shin and eyeball head man are there to showcase that "hey look! SS family isn't as bad as this! that makes it good! ha! see!?"

#268 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:10 AM

shin and eyeball head man are there to showcase that "hey look! SS family isn't as bad as this! that makes it good! ha! see!?"

How so?

#269 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:28 AM

Suigetsu took a mouth swab on Salad and got this box of thing in Karin's work table. The box contain either a hair or an umbilical cord, it wasn't clear but we are not 100% sure what and who actually owns that thing in the box.

It couldn't be a hair. It would make sense if it was Sasuke's hair because Karin would cherish something like that but I'm sure Suigetsu can tell the difference between red and black hair (and I don't think Karin would cherish a lock of her own hair, especially since she's got about a million more of them on her own head lol). Also Suigetsu said she's had it since birth, makes sense that it's an umbilical cord which the Japanese often keep in boxes like that.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#270 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:41 AM

So what I wonder is if NH fans are as outraged at the slash-and-burn of the characters as every other Naruto fan is, or if they simply don't care because they got their ship and that's literally all the story is for them?

#271 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:47 AM

So what I wonder is if NH fans are as outraged at the slash-and-burn of the characters as every other Naruto fan is, or if they simply don't care because they got their ship and that's literally all the story is for them?

They don't care because they won.

#272 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:49 AM

They don't care because they won.

At the expense of the ENTIRE MANGA AND EVERYTHING IT CONTAINS THEREIN.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#273 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:51 AM

I doubt they care. They will only care if the upcoming events somehow destroys their pairing.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#274 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:53 AM

It Doesn't matter for them.

Edited by rocci, 12 June 2015 - 02:53 AM.

#275 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:53 AM

well one thing for sure...

I hate every character in this f-cking series.

lmfaoooo

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#276 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:57 AM

I miss Chatte. ._.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#277 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:00 AM

I miss Chatte. ._.

She's still active in tumblr.
You can contact her.

#278 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:04 AM

Okay, I will give Naruto points if Kishi a miracle has Naruto yell and confront Sasuke about his betrayal of Sarada and learns how he treats Sakura. I would not be surprise if this miracle happens, Naruto offers Sakura and Sarada shelter when they return home after all this because Sakura destroyed her house.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#279 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:07 AM

p1fJBxy.png

#280 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:10 AM

Why is Naruto surprised that Sakura isn't the biological mother? Wouldnt he have known if Sakura was pregnant?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users