304 replies to this topic

#261 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:49 PM

Because in the end only the scumbags win. That's the nature of Naruto.

I wonder if he even realises it.

Why is it that only Hinata and Orchimaru got what they always wanted in the end?

Because the bad guys won? Hhahahha! Also the bad guys got "redeemed" by using space scapegoats invented for the sole porpuse of such 4 chapters prior.

Kishi also said that he received letters from fans abroad and this is when he started noticing the popularity of his own series... In other words, they were aware of the series' popularity in the west and they even mentioned that the manga was a best seller in America. I am pretty sure he received death threats and they took popularity polls in the west and seeing Sakura constantly ranking low must have been depressing for him.

So he based all of his stuff on mere popularity and otaku wanking?
I wonder if he ever read mine...

From the looks of it from the gaiden. He remains Orochimaru's servant/assistant/muscle for the rest of his days.

OH wait you have information about his newest editors?

Kishi had like 4 different Editors, after Yahagi left. They just kept coming like used sockets, and the small fry that was at the comic con was the newest fry.

That is...that's just so kittening sad man. This is seriously heartbreaking and no one gave a kitten, because they are all obsessed with their god damn naurhinas and sasusakus and kitten. Whenever people tell you that this manga wrapped up perfectly, bring this up to their face! And demand them to tell you if this makes sense!

What about the foreshadowings that Suigetsu would fight kisame or another swordsman. They where the most iconic antagonists from the manga and where turned into fodder for a joke character. "I dont care how much people like gai, I seriously could never take him srious"

#262 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 07:51 PM

I wonder if he even realises it.

I'm sure he knows, he just doesn't care.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#263 Comy

Comy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:36 PM

Did the editors of Shonen Jump want you to continue NARUTO?

- Well I'd be lying if there wasn't some pressure from mangement. But I had a pretty clear idea how I wanted to the series to end, but I put my foot down and said "this is when I want it to end, this is it"

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  This interview is surely rigged or fake. The expression "put my foot down" doesn't exist in Kishi's vocabulary. 

Other than Naruto, who is your favorite character of the series?

- Jiraiya

:msmack: LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR!!! The correct answer is hinata's boobs, and the question should be "Other than Sasuke, who is your favorite character of the series?"

Edited by Comy, 11 October 2015 - 08:39 PM.

waplrk.jpg

#264 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:05 PM

Junko Takeuchi was there as well

#265 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 11:30 PM

@suigetsu
He clearly dropped it.

But imo, in war arc he foreshadow that suigetsu will gain all the six swords since his brother appearance and he apprear to master it.
Well, for gai, why only gai who get attention in the entirerity of part 2 and how could he ignore rock lee.

#266 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:20 AM

Did Junko say anything of notice?

ナルサク

#267 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:24 AM

Did Junko say anything of notice?

She just answered questions like what she thought of New York and voicing Naruto

#268 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 02:36 AM

I'm sure he knows, he just doesn't care.

Sometimes I wonder that, the man is super clueless. Or easy to manipulate I think.
But I wouldnt doubt that he just would not care.

@suigetsu
He clearly dropped it.

But imo, in war arc he foreshadow that suigetsu will gain all the six swords since his brother appearance and he apprear to master it.
Well, for gai, why only gai who get attention in the entirerity of part 2 and how could he ignore rock lee.

Yeah... this dissapointed me super big time. So much for new gen surpasses the previous one. Bloody Kishi, how could he do it? What's better than a fight of badass shark people swordsman and a quest for legendary swords?! It's almost like arthurian legend kind of kitten, it basically writes by itself in it's badassery!
Seriously Suigetsu's quest could had been a complete arc by itself, exploring the mist village, charas, backgrounds etc.. and how tobito kittened them up because "muh gf"

Also redeemption my ass, that kitten was nepotism.

She just answered questions like what she thought of New York and voicing Naruto

And boring ones if I had to guess.

BTW Did she voiced Naruto for the new movie? or was it someone else? I tought her contract ended with the last.

Edited by Suigetsu, 12 October 2015 - 02:37 AM.

#269 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 02:44 PM

Sometimes I wonder that, the man is super clueless. Or easy to manipulate I think.
Yeah... this dissapointed me super big time. So much for new gen surpasses the previous one. Bloody Kishi, how could he do it? What's better than a fight of badass shark people swordsman and a quest for legendary swords?! It's almost like arthurian legend kind of kitten, it basically writes by itself in it's badassery!
Seriously Suigetsu's quest could had been a complete arc by itself, exploring the mist village, charas, backgrounds etc.. and how tobito kittened them up because "muh gf"

Also redeemption my ass, that kitten was nepotism.
And boring ones if I had to guess.

BTW Did she voiced Naruto for the new movie? or was it someone else? I tought her contract ended with the last.

She still voiced him in the Boruto movie. Given that this was Kishi's final work, her contract may be over though

#270 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 02:49 PM

She still voiced him in the Boruto movie. Given that this was Kishi's final work, her contract may be over though

I wonder where she will go next once Naruto is completely over.

#271 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:58 PM

I wonder where she will go next once Naruto is completely over.

She's a talented voice actress so I'm sure she'll find work voicing another charcter

#272 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 04:00 PM

@suigetsu
He clearly dropped it.

Hell he told juugo during the war arc that his ambition was to become the leader of the seven sword men and was the one that explained the names and powers of each sword as well as the last person to wield them. Which mean in order to do that he would have to go back to the mist village and become a ninja a subordinate to that scared y cat guy at one point. Instead he looks like he gave up on his dream. Wasn't he also one of the big supporters of SK cause he like to tease karin about it?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 October 2015 - 04:02 PM.

#273 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 04:01 PM

She's a talented voice actress so I'm sure she'll find work voicing another charcter

Of course. Just wondering where to.

#274 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 04:32 PM

Hell he told juugo during the war arc that his ambition was to become the leader of the seven sword men and was the one that explained the names and powers of each sword as well as the last person to wield them. Which mean in order to do that he would have to go back to the mist village and become a ninja a subordinate to that scared y cat guy at one point. Instead he looks like he gave up on his dream. Wasn't he also one of the big supporters of SK cause he like to tease karin about it?

Subordinate to Choujuro? No way, they where equals and he called him brat which means he is above him. And besides the pure fact of who his brother is makes his claim stronger.

This is just so kittening heart breaking. I cant stand it and I feel like I am the only one fighting for this. You people understand this cause you have tasted the cold hardh BS of unfairness and being robbed.

Suigetsu was a total bro, meanwhile all the douchebags and selfish people got what they wanted.

#275 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 05:24 PM

He can't be that clueless. I do see him as someone who is easily manipulated. But above all I see him as someone who just doesn't care anymore.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#276 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:23 PM

At present time , yes , especially among the younger generation  . But Kishi's old and his mentality is stuck in the past , which is fairly obvious from the way his female characters are depicted . 

And maybe they are exceptions to the rule ? I mean , in Japan  , SS was still the most popular of the big 3 , wasn't it ?

It's not so much SS as it is SasukeXGirl. Sasuke is the popular one and the fangirls (and boys) want a self-insert to pair with him, they could care less about who actually is with him or whether it makes sense.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#277 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:54 PM

She will still voice over naruto.

#278 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:09 PM

She will probably still voice Naruto till the anime finishes after that...who knows.

#279 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:15 PM

She will probably still voice Naruto till the anime finishes after that...who knows.

She will still voice over it even after the anime end.

#280 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:23 PM

Which begs the question, what other has she been doing?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users