• Please log in to reply
12649 replies to this topic

#261 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:34 AM

My stomach hurts. Physically. Fine NS isn't canon, but they don't even interact. And all those questions I have. I'm so confused. And Sakura, my dear precious..

Also it looks like Sakura banged both Lee and Sasuke. wtf

Edited by sushi., 06 November 2014 - 11:35 AM.

ナルサク

#262 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Well, I'm disappointed in Sakura's character.  Why did she regress to her Part One self?  Sasuke saying "sorry" magically makes everything all right?

I still have some hope, because the movie marketing would be so odd if it turned NaruHina/SasuSaku.  But if Kishimoto does indeed throw out all that NaruSaku development in favour of NaruHina/SasuSaku, then I will be sorely disappointed in him.  He would have taken a wonderful love story and dumped it in favour of two pairings that had next to no development.  Naruto never showed any interest in Hinata, and Sasuke never showed interest in Sakura.

If Kishi makes NaruHina/SasuSaku canon, then he has butchered his own story and the characters of Naruto and Sakura.  That would be a shocking crime, and a shocking ending indeed.

Don't let me down, 700.

Im sorry he already lets us down by the spoiler pics nh and ss does infact get kids.

#263 Mishamisha

Mishamisha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

You know what? I think Kishi purposely did this to get these kinda reactions. He knows nobody other than die hard NH fans can accept this asspull love between Naruto and Hinata. So what does he do? He makes Sakura, the obstacle to NH, behave in a way that makes fans hate her and start looking at Hinata in a better light. They start to feel empathy for Hinata's love. Emotions get the better of people, they forget everything Sakura has done for Naruto, hate her for 699 and start rooting for Hinata instead.

What a pathetic thing to do to a character of his own creation! Masashi Kishimoto, I regret that I defended you so much all these times. You most certainly did not deserve it.

God knows what the hell is going on in Kishis head. :wot:

#264 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

He pretty much forces NS to the wayside. Naruto and Sakura didn't even interact in the damn chapter really. I mean really?? You've pretty much relegated her character. Yup, good job Kishi. You deserve an award for this crap.

#265 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

For me!

1-698 Manga

699-700 Filler witter by an idiot

Yp330yZ.gif

#266 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Ahahha Nami wearing Uzumaki dress. She made my day. I'm coming OP!!!!!!

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#267 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

My stomach hurts. Physically. Fine NS isn't canon, but they don't even interact. And all those questions I have. I'm so confused. And Sakura, my dear precious..

I didn't even read the chapter but after what i heard im not planning to or watch the movie.  :down:

#268 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Honestly? Anyone remember Kishimoto's notes in the early Naruto manga Volumes? There was that ceremony he and his brother had saying how whatever they picked up would be their future? His brother picked up a paint brush while Kishimoto picked up money.
I guess there was the -real- foreshadowing.

But hey! Congrats Kishimoto, on finishing this manga that ended up shattering many of our childhoods! Here's my gift to you~middle-finger-rage-face.gif

Oh, were you expecting money? Too bad. You'll never get even 1/10th of a penny from me ever again.

Since I'm out of likes, here are just all the posts (so far) that are my favorite.

My childhood :(

I don't even care about pairings anymore. This story ended HORRIBLY. HORRIBLY. Where is the conclusive ending, HUH KISHI? kittening waste and poor excuse of a writer. I hope his career ends. 

can we have a therapy section in this forum pls

I freaking hope so. The tears oh the tears. My childhood anime/manga. I'll never kittening watch this anime/manga again if this is the outcome.. 

699 was total trash. Screw pairings, we didn't even get ANY RESOLUTION. NO TEAM 7. NO NARUTO'S FEELINGS. NO POAL. NOTHING.

THIS CHAPTER IS FAKER THAN MY OLD HIGH SCHOOL, SMFH.

Wow, Kishi. Wow. I hope Japanese fans (more specifically NS fans) eat you alive.

Yeah. Can't say I'm surprised. I still can't really bring myself to hate Sakura though. Kishi had a good thing going, but then for some reason, he decided to scrap it in favour of making NH and SS canon. 

I'm still gonna stick around for the epilogue, but for all intents and purposes, I am done with Naruto. Not just the manga, but the entire franchise. 

Nobody better try and defend this kitten! One chapter just destroyed everything. I can't even look at Naruto the same way anymore. Childhood has been demolished :wallbash:

Everyone on NF praises this chapter. I guess that's why Kishi did it. To please the majority. kitten DEVELOPMENT

tumblr_lrjjo6jnYm1qj74sxo1_500.gif

WTF did I just read  :twitch: Wow, I can't even put into words how repulsed I am about this chapter. I wish this manga ended earlier, wasted too much time on this crap. Kishi's such a sh*tty writer... I thought I wouldn't be mad, but reading this crap did hurt after all. Zero resolution between Naruto and Sakura, not even a freaking mention of the POAL. No interaction, no damn confession. We don't see any other village. Heck, we saw more of Sasuke than Naruto. This story isn't about Naruto anymore, seriously. And WTF happened to Tsunade? No explanation on Hokage Kakashi. So Sasuke helped undo Mugen Tsukuyomi and all is forgiven?  :wallbash: That's ridiculous. I'm done with this series, starting to wish I never got into it in the first place, can't believe I wasted time and money with this... never again, seriously. After all the BS that happened in this manga NS was the only good thing and Kishi took it away from us. 

Take this Kishi, I am never reading anything written by you ever again

tumblr_ma5sgvTXkV1r6ibubo10_r1_250.gif

Edited by Moon_Girl, 06 November 2014 - 11:40 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#269 narusakuno1

narusakuno1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

kitten, maybe Sakura IS rooting for Naruhina in The Last... UNACCEPTABLE!!! I swear in my entire kittening life, I will never get so emotionally attached to a pairing everrr again... and I won't read Kishi's stuff. Yep, until next chapter, I'm done.

But I'll still ship Narusaku and Naruto manga will still have a SPECIAL place in my heart DESPITE THE SH*TTY ENDING. Excuse me for my language.

#270 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Im not mad at all.

#271 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

for sure after all this my psychologist will take a lot of money from me.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#272 Coca Cola

Coca Cola

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Plotting to kill Masashi Kishimoto.

Fav Characters in Naruto: Sakura, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Naruto, Lee
    Sports: Iowa Hawkeyes, Chicago Bulls, Green Bay Packers, FC Bayern München
    Dislikes: Hinata Hyuuga and whatever team Lebron James is on

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:37 AM

Welp, I guess this is what I get for choosing to believe in the development of 698 chapters rather than a couple of spoilers of Karui/Choji kids.

naruto_s_smile__remake_of_the_remake____

I will not let you stand alone anymore...

I will protect that smiling face.

#273 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Aw. :( Screw it i'm not even going to do anything today. If anyone needs me I'll be in my room sobbing with chocolate crying about how the series I grew up with had the worst ending I've ever seen.

I think I'm gonna be sick. I don't think I've ever seen something become this atrocious during my whole entire life. I need a dark corner to shove myself in right now...
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#274 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

For me!

1-698 Manga

699-700 Filler witter by an idiot

right   :pimp:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#275 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

for sure after all this my psychologist will take a lot of money from me.

LOL!!!!!!

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#276 RamenxBlossom

RamenxBlossom

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku
    Fanfiction
    Kpop
    Kdramas
    Anime/Manga
    Drawing

Well well, after three murder attempts, Sakura is still a Sasuke fan-girl in the end. This is so different than the Sakura I was expecting to see in the last chapter, how can Kishimoto simply throw all of her development into the trash can like that? .

^ THIS.

output_FAafXs_zpsoj0idcx1.gif?t=14375663

#277 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Kishi is a horrible writer

#278 sabinedth

sabinedth

NOtaku

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, fanfiction, surfing the web, Harvest Moon, tennis and vacation!!!

Aaaaand commence the burning!

#279 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

oh God. this is probably the last manga I ever read. I just can't, my poor Sakura, so much kitten on her, so much, so much.....

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#280 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:38 AM

It's not over until the last page of 700 !
Lets hope for some NS interactions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)