Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:29 AM

SS will be canon in the next chapter. Color pages are due to this :pimp:

Why of course.  :pimp:
On the real though, I wonder what the colour pages will be. I hope it's not Sasuke; hopefully Naruto. Looking forward to the next chapter mainly because of the cover/color pages

And second when Hashirama said "come here i'm going to give a jutsu to you" i laughed a lot because that's the summary of Sasuke's life.

lmao.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#262 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:05 AM

I don't even understand why people believe a SS moment is coming. What exactly gave you guys that impression?
I mean what are we going to see Sakura running to heal Sasuke and then Sasuke as he is dying he's going to admit that he loved her from the first moment he saw her and he'll apologize for trying to kill her multiple times and the reason he wanted to kill her is because if he couldn't have her no one else could have her. And then Sakura is going to admit that's the most romantic thing she has ever heard and then they are going to make out.
Let's be serious now, shall we?
We already know Sakura doesn't trust Sasuke. Sasuke on the other hand doesn't really care about Sakura. So what gave you the impression that a SS moment is coming?

True logic...
2ivn2tv.jpg

#263 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:20 AM

Hey guys...after reading 661, I just realised..although this might make me look desperate ..but since our naruto is down and now sasuke turns to defeat the big boss, for me..sasuke still in danger even he uses the hashirama power..u know,madara cannot be defeated so easily..so, yeah..madara will be like' whtaver powerful jutsu u gonna pull off, I still want u die anyway"attitude, and the fight btween uchiha vs uchiha will be up next..but dont think it will last longer...as for naruto, to revive him until hes in full power again, still not an easy task,and even, during healing process, someone or something will interrupt...but this will also a great timing for ns moment...the point is that what if sasuke went down too..and since both of two powerful man is in their crucial state, sakura might get her moment too along with new powerup....and madara is the perfect person to make her doing it..
2ivn2tv.jpg

#264 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

Well there's quite of estabilishment for Sasuke to get rinnegan because of a lot of factors but being honest with you, due to the recent events it's more likely for Sasuke to get slug sage mode which is funny as hell.

And second when Hashirama said "come here i'm going to give a jutsu to you" i laughed a lot because that's the summary of Sasuke's life.

But he can't summon slugs.....or was that some power he got off screen and never told any one?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#265 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:38 AM

I don't think that it was ever said that Tobirama used it in that way(tag a kunai) or to get to the battlefield  he used it only on the victim , in fact didn't he praised Minato for his versatility with the FTG i'm pretty sure that this was the case , i'm to lazy to look for panels :)))  ?  

During Hashi's flashback Tobirama was shown using "Hirashingiri" to kill an Uchiha, in order to do so the seal would've had to of been preexisting and while there was not a kunai in the panel, that doesn't mean that Tobirama didn't use preexisting seals, hell he could've had a seal on the hilt of his sword in case it got knocked out of his hand.

The only way to use FTG in the battlefield would be to have the seal on something before hand otherwise you have to place the seal on the enemy during battle when you could use that time to kill or at least wound them and remember back in Tobirama's day Medical-nin were not on the battlefield to give someone immediate treatment.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#266 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

That would be great to see, now this is just a thought, but what if this triggers back to how Naruto and Sakura first met. Like maybe we see a young sakura helping out a young Naruto after he gets thrashed to the point where he falls unconscious. Which in a way would parallel to her saving Naruto now. I mean yeah it would be inconsistant, unless Kishi explains what her think he's so annoying (besides the sasuke stuff). Also that's if he does do something like this right now.  

I agree with you, but I have another theory.

Instead of sakura flashback we got naruto flashback of how naruto and sakura first met, and why she hate him.

but this can only happen if sakura get stab thus trigger naruto flashback.

the reason why I believe this scene will happen because obito. kishi need to give obito a closure. and his closure is romantic love toward a medic nin and where else kishi will get this oportunity? I think. 

#267 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

Hmm... So apparently Naruto's Kyuubi chakra shield didn't disappear even after Kurama got sucked up. :headscratch:
bqbvds1.jpg?1

#268 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

It's a gift of naruto, but in the end it will disappear.

#269 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

But he can't summon slugs.....or was that some power he got off screen and never told any one?

What is slug sage mode?
didnt people connected it to Hashirama's sage mode, saying this is slug sage mode?
Naruto doesnt need to summon frogs either to enter slug sage mode, anyway, Sasuke is the master of the asspulls and i think he was always been in bed with Kishi.

kishimoto_and_naruto_vs_sasuke_by_anohan
SK-303_image007.jpg

#270 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:44 AM

What is slug sage mode?
didnt people connected it to Hashirama's sage mode, saying this is slug sage mode?
Naruto doesnt need to summon frogs either to enter slug sage mode, anyway, Sasuke is the master of the asspulls and i think he was always been in bed with Kishi.

kishimoto_and_naruto_vs_sasuke_by_anohan

Naruto is using Frog sage mode, Kabuto was using Snake sage mode and Slug Sage mode must be the sage mode of thoses who are using the Slug summoning. I think it all refers to the Sennin Mode.

However I wonder how we can know Hashirama is using Slug Sage Mode when we didn't see him summoning a slug. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#271 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_Sd_OVU2_f7k5h_YAD8_

this pic tho.

:chuckle:

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#272 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hmm... So apparently Naruto's Kyuubi chakra shield didn't disappear even after Kurama got sucked up. :headscratch:
bqbvds1.jpg?1

Good catch! I didn't notice that at all. I wonder if it's just in its last gasp and will disappear completely next chapter? 

#273 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:02 PM

bqbvds1.jpg?1

Either it will disappear soon or they can have it still, but if it runs out, well, they're screwed.

#274 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Might be Kishi just drew things wrong again. Or not. Given how they mixed the whole Kurama chakra in the process, the second time.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#275 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

It's possible the Chakra Naruto gave everyone might be what saves him

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 17 January 2014 - 04:27 PM.

#276 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

It's possible the Chakra Naruto gave everyone might be what saves him

But that's like a medication more than a cure. In short, he will die still. Plus, wouldn't that help Kushina by resealing it and get the storage back.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 17 January 2014 - 04:57 PM.

#277 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:41 AM

But that's like a medication more than a cure. In short, he will die still. Plus, wouldn't that help Kushina by resealing it and get the storage back.

Asspull awaits.

However with all the info so far the only thing that can save Naruto would be him becoming the sage of six paths, if Sasuke manages to redeem Madara, they might have the chance to steal the juubi and seal it on Naruto.
With the Juubi's high vitality it will save Naruto.
The other thing would be Naruto dying and kakashi picks up Obito's rinnegan and uses it to ressurrect Naruto ending his character since his wish is to do everything what he can in order for Naruto to succeed.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 18 January 2014 - 12:54 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#278 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:26 AM

I'll wait. That's my 2014 motto. Lol.

#279 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

Asspull awaits.

However with all the info so far the only thing that can save Naruto would be him becoming the sage of six paths, if Sasuke manages to redeem Madara, they might have the chance to steal the juubi and seal it on Naruto.
With the Juubi's high vitality it will save Naruto.
The other thing would be Naruto dying and kakashi picks up Obito's rinnegan and uses it to ressurrect Naruto ending his character since his wish is to do everything what he can in order for Naruto to succeed.

do you always consider everything masashi writes an asspull?

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#280 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

What is slug sage mode?

Ummm what?

Sage mode and Slug sage mode are two different things. The idea that Hashirama's sage mode is slug sage mode is just a speculation. Nothing  concrete on it yet, but Naruto's sage mode IS Frog Sage mode. He trained with the Frogs to use it and if you remember if he didn't master it it would turn him into a Frog.

We also have Kabuto use Snake sage mode which is proof that there is more than one kind of Sage mode otherwise, why didn't he just turn into a frog?

I never said anything about Sasuke gaining Slug sage mode though. That's what you brought up. I am merely saying that if you are just going to hand Sasuke one of the most powerful eyes in the world, then screw it, give Sakura slug sage mode and skip the part about "training her." Since obviously, training and Sasuke cannot be used in the same sentence.

"Naruto doesn't need to summon frogs to use Slug sage mode?"

Ummm.....but he does need to summon frogs to use Frog sage mode.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 18 January 2014 - 06:48 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users