• This topic is locked This topic is locked
485 replies to this topic

#261 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

Yeah Uzumaki's life force allows them to survive an extraction, Kushina would have survived had she hadnt saved Naruto.

I guess she had no choice , but to die , because the kyuubi would run loose destroying Konoha and what is in front of his eyes , so she took that decision to save the village ,Minato and Naruto at process , but the problem was that the Leaf loses its weapon and it weakens .. So yeah .. Naruto ended up with no parents as a result for the sake of the village..

Something like Itachi did by killing his whole clan to prevent civil war or an attack from an opposite village..

Edited by Psychox, 01 August 2013 - 05:28 PM.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#262 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

You don't know how much I want the scene where Sakura is crying over Naruto in that one OVA to happen in the manga  :smug:

Oh you ^^ .. and then he touches her cheek and then they kiss and we die from happiness ^_^.

#263 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hm, I wonder if Kishi would actually stretch this whole finale battle into another volume. Sure, we are in 4th chapter going to 5th, but the last two chapter should be the conclusion to Obito. Can't say the same for Madara yet. I don't know, I get this feeling that this will stretch to next volume. I'll wait for more.

#264 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

The third and fourth know the reaper death seal, is it safe to assume Hasirama knows it too and might seal Madara that way?

43iduct.jpg

#265 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

The third and fourth know the reaper death seal, is it safe to assume Hasirama knows it too and might seal Madara that way?

Not sure about that , the jutsu itself was made by the Uzumakis  and MInato learned it from Kushina (maybe?)
We dont know if Mito thought Hashi sealing jutsus or was he the one who sealed Kurama in Mito?

Edited by Psychox, 01 August 2013 - 05:36 PM.

#266 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

Them Uzumaki are sure top tier, if you ask me. They do justice for Sakura/Tsunade with that seal, the death god for Hiruzen/Minato, and so on. Not sure about the first two Hokages, but we'll see soon.

#267 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

Regarding Sakura doing a hand sign in this chapter, I wonder what's the purpose.

When she ordered Katsuyu to split up and go find the injured alliance members to heal them Sakura kept doing her hand sign in order for it to work. Afterwards Sakura is no longer doing the hand signs (the chapter Sai asks her about Sasuke), which would imply she finished doing the healing. But now in this chapter we see her doing the hand signs again.

If she had finished with the healing then what's the purpose of making that hand sign again now? It could be she's preparing to for something else. Could be sage mode, or she preparing to release her seal.

At the very least the advantages of her Byakugo seal need to be elaborated on before the end of the series.

Despite the attention of the combatants being steered towards Madara and Tobi now, the recent chapters have confirmed that various replicas are still ravaging the field. Small-sized battles could still be taking place with the onlooking shinobi spearheading the final extinguishment of what remains for these creatures. If you fight in a war, then the probability is great that you will incur some injuries and casualties. We also have to keep in mind that these replicas are being thrown about like collateral as Madara and Hashirama go at each other. You can see numerous shinobi being thrown into the air on page 8 as a replica is thrown into rubble. 

Sakura explained that she would be available to heal anyone who was injured in chapter #633. That's probably what the handseal is intended for. Tsunade and Sakura have both created the Ram seals when they used Katsuyu's remote healing technique. More than likely, she is just tending to any shinobi who were injured in the devastation caused by the replicas in the off-screen skirmishes and being thrown into the air by the titans' battle. 

#268 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

Regarding Sakura doing a hand sign in this chapter, I wonder what's the purpose.

When she ordered Katsuyu to split up and go find the injured alliance members to heal them Sakura kept doing her hand sign in order for it to work. Afterwards Sakura is no longer doing the hand signs (the chapter Sai asks her about Sasuke), which would imply she finished doing the healing. But now in this chapter we see her doing the hand signs again.

If she had finished with the healing then what's the purpose of making that hand sign again now? It could be she's preparing to for something else. Could be sage mode, or she preparing to release her seal.

At the very least the advantages of her Byakugo seal need to be elaborated on before the end of the series.

Yeah, when she was speaking with Sai, she wasn't doing the hand signs and now she's doing the hand signs. Actually, Sakura has yet to show more of what she could do from her seal. She's not finished yet. I think we have just seen at least the half at max. So, I think Sakura will show us something when she engages in battle soon.

You don't know how much I want the scene where Sakura is crying over Naruto in that one OVA to happen in the manga  :smug:

Always hoping for this to happen in the manga.

#269 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

I still have high hope for that OVA to happen. It feels like the best scene not because of NS but because it's a symbol of "It's over" and peace at last.

#270 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

Yeah, when she was speaking with Sai, she wasn't doing the hand signs and now she's doing the hand signs. Actually, Sakura has yet to show more of what she could do from her seal. She's not finished yet. I think we have just seen at least the half at max. So, I think Sakura will show us something when she engages in battle soon.

Always hoping for this to happen in the manga.

It could actually happen, I remember there was an opening/ending for shippuden (don't know the number) it was the one were Naruto and Sasuke were fighting against each other, similar to the OVA fight. I mean the past couple chapters are most likely foreshadowing that.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#271 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

Does anyone here think Sasuke will fight Naruto here though? I want to happen in another time. Both of them are not 100% anymore, so why not wait. Pull a DBZ for all I care.

#272 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

Does anyone here think Sasuke will fight Naruto here though? I want to happen in another time. Both of them are not 100% anymore, so why not wait. Pull a DBZ for all I care.

I think Sasuke and Naruto will have their own volume/s of their fight. It doesn't seem they'll go fighting when all is finally done with this current battle.

#273 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

No I don't think they're gonna fight here, I mean Naruto's been fighting Obito ever since 564. Sakura was able to heal him in the previous volume, but I really think he's reaching his limit. After this war i suspect to twist Sasuke causing him to retreat with Orochimaru (I don't buy the whole good act) and the rest of team taka.

From I think a new arc will start with everyone recovering from the war. Maybe some NaruSaku bonding time to go.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#274 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

No I don't think they're gonna fight here, I mean Naruto's been fighting Obito ever since 564. Sakura was able to heal him in the previous volume, but I really think he's reaching his limit. After this war i suspect to twist Sasuke causing him to retreat with Orochimaru (I don't buy the whole good act) and the rest of team taka.

From I think a new arc will start with everyone recovering from the war. Maybe some NaruSaku bonding time to go.

Bolded, I think that will happen too before the final battle.

Edited by T XD, 01 August 2013 - 06:20 PM.

#275 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

Nah, as i said earlier , he will get jealous or something similar , maybe madara will twist him :sweat: , and the next arc will be Narusasu battle each other .. The chance that they'd fight now roams , but i doubt it , maybe Sasuke will attack him and that will set the course of the following arc..

#276 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

From this recent chapter, I just thought of it like this: how much longer do you think this fight will be carried out? Knowing the manga, or generally almost any manga, there is always back and forth in these fights, hence people call it the "super saiyan effect" one guy gets powerful, the heroes counter by getting or unleashing a new power or hitting a level the opponent did not realize.

I mean this fight has gone on since well, around late 2011 to early 2012, it was only until the end of last year we saw the allaince return, last year was full of Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, and Guy vs Obito and his 6 jinchurki, the uchiha brothers vs Kabuto, and 5 kage vs Madara, the rest of the cast was shafted for weeks. Now look at the present situation on both sides, both are pushed back, the ten tails was awakened, Obito is the jinchurki in control, Madara and Hashirama are fighting, Naruto, Sasuke, and Minato are facing Obito directly with assistance from Tobirama and Hiruzen. I'm just wondering how much longer this will go on before one of these happens:

1. Obito proves to be too much with so much power, Madara's trump card is revealed and opens a weakness

2. The heroes endure until the right time to counter and have some method to defeat Obito (playing defense until they get the right moment)

Its just a good question like, only aside from Madara's trick, what are we waiting on? Obito can get ready to steamroll the heroes again, Hashirama and Madara are fighting but possibly just to seal the other, last we saw the alliance Sakura is trying to keep up to date with Hinata doing recon duty. The 5 kage will come soon so it kinda will fit a bit of the back and forth stuff again of the alliance getting another bit of reinforcement, and taka is MIA (i suspect they are going to Yamato for some reason). We are in the middle of action which is good but for what lies ahead, not much, just wondering how long this fight, though epic, just makes you think what will happen next and just how long will it be extended for. Hopefully not as long as the DBZ freiza or Majinn Buu fights, those fights were long. I know in this series alone, not sure what the real longest fight besides starting with Naruto and Bee vs. Obito which eventually became the allaince vs the ten tails, but in Naruto I cannot be sure if it was Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori or something else.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#277 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

Despite the attention of the combatants being steered towards Madara and Tobi now, the recent chapters have confirmed that various replicas are still ravaging the field. Small-sized battles could still be taking place with the onlooking shinobi spearheading the final extinguishment of what remains for these creatures. If you fight in a war, then the probability is great that you will incur some injuries and casualties. We also have to keep in mind that these replicas are being thrown about like collateral as Madara and Hashirama go at each other. You can see numerous shinobi being thrown into the air on page 8 as a replica is thrown into rubble. 

Sakura explained that she would be available to heal anyone who was injured in chapter #633. That's probably what the handseal is intended for. Tsunade and Sakura have both created the Ram seals when they used Katsuyu's remote healing technique. More than likely, she is just tending to any shinobi who were injured in the devastation caused by the replicas in the off-screen skirmishes and being thrown into the air by the titans' battle. 

That could also be the case, but we'll need further panels in order to confirm anything.

#278 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:10 PM

They will fight, Kishimoto stated on an interview that is posted on the website and he also said that the bijuu's will come out from Obito's body, so Sasuke betrayal is 100% certain.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#279 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

They will fight, Kishimoto stated on an interview that is posted on the website and he also said that the bijuu's will come out from Obito's body, so Sasuke betrayal is 100% certain.

Certain, yes, but immediately? No, "Let's finish this next week" or something? I need rest. I want talk and all especially from Naruto and Sakura because "
Both of us will die," need to be addressed.

#280 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

Certain, yes, but immediately? No, "Let's finish this next week" or something? I need rest. I want talk and all especially from Naruto and Sakura because "
Both of us will die," need to be addressed.

Yeah, how will she handle this? :ermm:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users