308 replies to this topic

#261 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:40 AM

Is it sad that I think Salad is acting more like Hinata than Sakura or Karin or even Sasuke? At least in this chapter and at the end of the original series.

That's the issue with Salad now. She changes personality every new chapter now. She is extremely inconsistent that it's like she has no original character at all. One minute she is Hinata, then she is Sasuke, then she is Karin, and then she is "supposedly" Sakura. At least Bolt is consistent, albeit annoying.

Is this girl bipolar or schizophrenic?

I am really so sick of so many fans living in delusion and denial simply because their pairing bias is so strong.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#262 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:50 AM

There selling gaiden and the last figurines on ebay from hong kong and japan. Does this means its not selling well in there home country?

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Edited by rikakim94, 25 May 2015 - 05:57 AM.

#263 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:27 AM

Allow me to quote a fraction of my own post, coz this part here is still unanswered.

Well i am aware that nobody will really know for sure but just personal interpretation will do.

SENPAI PLZZ NOTICE ME   :umm: :umm: :umm:

Really !? :wot: Link of the page or a scan please :umm:. I'm to afraid to go trough all of those pages my brain might suffer sbAbnKz.gif.

Yeah, the Naruto = Kushina bit is obvious and, of course, makes perfect sense, but anything who tries to say Hinata = Minato is blind and/or in complete denial and/or is just a major idiot.

1.) Minato may have been a bit quiet, but quiet does not automatically mean "shy". He never blushed up storms nor stuttered around Kushina whenever she looked at or spoke to him, much less fainted.

2.) Minato was heralded as one of those genius's that comes around once every (few) generations, like Itachi was. Hinata is nothing like that, and if people try to say she is...yeah...again, delusional, desperate, etc. Heck, the only real reason Minato didn't complete the Rasengan himself was that he died young from sealing Kurama. Otherwise, there is nothing to indicate that he could not have done so himself. Also creating a time-space ninjutsu (Hiraishin) that allowed him to take out platoons of enemy shinobi, earning him a nickname ("Yellow Flash") and a "flee on sight" order in their Bingo Book. All Hinata has done was, canonically (excluding fillers), a slightly bigger and more fancy appearance for the Jyuken (the lion shapes). That's it. Literally nothing else as it still requires her to fight up close and land blows like the regular Jyuken style. In comparison, even Neji at least created the Air Palm technique, which is completely opposite the standard Hyuga fighting style by giving him a ranged technique.

3.) Minato had obvious charisma and strong leadership qualities. Hinata does not. No offense to her personally or anything, but she does not possess the qualities of any leader that I would trust with my life, which is why it becomes clear that the only reason she became Chunin was most likely partly because of the fact that Naruto was not around so she could actually focus and all, as well as simply just to be the same rank as most of the other rookies...just because. I mean, if Hinata were to be placed in Minato's position and ended up in a situation where had to choose between saving the village or Naruto, it's pretty obvious that Hinata would throw the village under the bus and save Naruto if it came down solely to her decision. The only way otherwise would be if Naruto himself (and probably others) told her to do otherwise, and even then, she'd probably actually argue about it.

I agree more or less but I'll just put this in here anyways XD .

Is it sad that I think Salad is acting more like Hinata than Sakura or Karin or even Sasuke? At least in this chapter and at the end of the original series.

That's the issue with Salad now. She changes personality every new chapter now. She is extremely inconsistent that it's like she has no original character at all. One minute she is Hinata, then she is Sasuke, then she is Karin, and then she is "supposedly" Sakura. At least Bolt is consistent, albeit annoying.

I am really so sick of so many fans living in delusion and denial simply because their pairing bias is so strong.

She has the TrollmotoInconsistencyRedHerringRecton Disorder the damage it creates is severe and there's no cure for it . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#264 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:32 AM

Really !? :wot: Link of the page or a scan please :umm:. I'm to afraid to go trough all of those pages my brain might suffer sbAbnKz.gif.

I'm referring to this one..

chap4

I was wondering if that was a flashback or just wishful thinking on Sarada's part

pardon my ignorance, I'm just a delusional NS fan so my comprehension is a bit off. :umm:

thank you senpai

Edited by dejavu, 25 May 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#265 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:59 AM

I'm referring to this one..

chap4

I was wondering if that was a flashback or just wishful thinking on Sarada's part

pardon my ignorance, I'm just a delusional NS fan so my comprehension is a bit off. :umm:

thank you senpai

:lol: Definitely a wishful thinking :lmao:. Its funny bc this is what SS fans put in their theories for their first meeting and yet we get typical Sasuke  pulling a sword at his kid instead of giving her a hug  :roll:. Ah good times to be a SS fan indeed so many feelings of love it gives you it makes your heart melt  :lol:.Someone should give them an award for best family ever  :chuckle: .

There There Ua0ykl4.gifYou're just being salty bc your ship didn't happen and you can't see the true love that is SS :pimp:

You're welcome my young Kohai  :smug: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#266 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:25 AM

I don't know if there is someone has already said this but I remember someone asked for the right translation of what Naruto said, does he say "Sakura" or "Sakura-chan" in chapter 4? The answer is (still) "Sakura-chan" :lol:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#267 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:40 AM

Well she is Sasuke's daughter so yeah she's bipolar.

There selling gaiden and the last figurines on ebay from hong kong and japan. Does this means its not selling well in there home country?

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Who is selling this, random people or companies?

Edited by Nostradamus, 25 May 2015 - 11:57 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#268 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

God those Naruto and Sasuke figures are ugly

Edited by trang95, 25 May 2015 - 12:08 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#269 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:42 PM

:lol: Definitely a wishful thinking :lmao:. Its funny bc this is what SS fans put in their theories for their first meeting and yet we get typical Sasuke  pulling a sword at his kid instead of giving her a hug  :roll:. Ah good times to be a SS fan indeed so many feelings of love it gives you it makes your heart melt  :lol:.Someone should give them an award for best family ever  :chuckle: .

There There Ua0ykl4.gifYou're just being salty bc your ship didn't happen and you can't see the true love that is SS :pimp:

You're welcome my young Kohai  :smug: .

I see... what was in their theory? the hug???

OMFGGGGG #forestofdeathVer.2  h1B2hZss.jpg

so romantikku ..my kokoro dezuuu h1B2hZss.jpg

I don't know if there is someone has already said this but I remember someone asked for the right translation of what Naruto said, does he say "Sakura" or "Sakura-chan" in chapter 4? The answer is (still) "Sakura-chan" :lol:

oh.. so was the raw out?

still doesn't change anything for me tho... :hm:

thanks for the info anyway

#270 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:57 PM

I see... what was in their theory? the hug???

OMFGGGGG #forestofdeathVer.2  h1B2hZss.jpg

so romantikku ..my kokoro dezuuu h1B2hZss.jpg

oh.. so was the raw out?

Yeah some "cute" father daughter moments  and the Sauce being so caring , gentle and compassionate like a little puppy  :lmao:.

Good Good I see you're learning young Kohai  :fu: Embrace the darkness I mean the Truest of all Loves that is SS Desu Desu :wub:   :lulz:

Posted Image                                                            

#271 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:57 PM

oh.. so was the raw out?

:lol: You're welcome. Was it you who asked this?

Don't know if the raw has come out :P I asked a person and she/he said that she/he would read the manga on monday then she/he told me this evening

Wait, is SJ mag supposed to publish on monday? :headscratch:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#272 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:32 PM

I felt the same way, especially as she was portrayed in 700.

#273 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

Well she is Sasuke's daughter so yeah she's bipolar.

Who is selling this, random people or companies?

Both, ramdom sellers on ebay and companies like sp.

God those Naruto and Sasuke figures are ugly

Im getting used to how Naruto looks but sasuke he looks like a madara clone. :ermm:  

To everyone: If you look at this japanese website to buy the naruto merchandise you,ll notice that the naruto merchandise concerning the last isn't getting sold out as other items from other anime series.

http://slist.amiami....arch&pagemax=40

Edited by rikakim94, 25 May 2015 - 05:54 PM.

#274 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:32 PM

Both, ramdom sellers on ebay and companies like sp.

Im getting used to how Naruto looks but sasuke he looks like a madara clone. :ermm:  

To everyone: If you look at this japanese website to buy the naruto merchandise you,ll notice that the naruto merchandise concerning the last isn't getting sold out as other items from other anime series.

http://slist.amiami....arch&pagemax=40

Companies selling stuff on Ebay is not uncommon, since they are selling brand new stuff, they are just using Ebay to sell their stuff so it's normal. But people selling their Naruto The Last related merchandise, it means they got burned by it and now they want to get rid of it as quickly as possible. But they want to get back some of the money they've spend on them so putting them on Ebay is the best solution.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#275 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:58 PM

Another random note with the chapter in that, aside from Chouchou's failed use of comic relief, doesn't it also feel like it's mocking and belittling Sarada's own (already weak attempt at) drama with wanting to find her real father? Almost like we're being told, "Hey, it's not THAT serious if we're also using it as 'comic relief' for a character!"

I mean really, if you went out on a "journey" (didn't exactly take THAT long here anyway) with someone, much less a friend, in trying to find your own father, and that person just kept going on about not wanting to believe their real father isn't their real father simply because he's "not cool enough" or something, then asking anyone they think is "cool" if they're their real father, wouldn't you want to ditch that person as soon as possible because they're clearly not taking your own feelings seriously on the matter? Sarada is at least serious and determined to find her father (which she did now...unfortunately?) whereas Chouchou is just being an annoying, conceited little brat as always.

It would be like if Sai or someone were that kind of person and kept using Naruto and Sakura's situation with Sasuke as "comic relief" for that character, taking an otherwise serious situation for another character(s) and just belittling it by trying to make it seem funny for another simultaneously, and we already saw Naruto and Sakura get pissed at Sai for mocking Sasuke early on and such.

2e5.gif

#276 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:15 PM

:lol: You're welcome. Was it you who asked this?
Don't know if the raw has come out :P I asked a person and she/he said that she/he would read the manga on monday then she/he told me this evening
Wait, is SJ mag supposed to publish on monday? :headscratch:

It wasn't me who asked but i did passed on that post too a few pages back.

#277 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:49 PM

Another random note with the chapter in that, aside from Chouchou's failed use of comic relief, doesn't it also feel like it's mocking and belittling Sarada's own (already weak attempt at) drama with wanting to find her real father? Almost like we're being told, "Hey, it's not THAT serious if we're also using it as 'comic relief' for a character!"

I mean really, if you went out on a "journey" (didn't exactly take THAT long here anyway) with someone, much less a friend, in trying to find your own father, and that person just kept going on about not wanting to believe their real father isn't their real father simply because he's "not cool enough" or something, then asking anyone they think is "cool" if they're their real father, wouldn't you want to ditch that person as soon as possible because they're clearly not taking your own feelings seriously on the matter? Sarada is at least serious and determined to find her father (which she did now...unfortunately?) whereas Chouchou is just being an annoying, conceited little brat as always.

It would be like if Sai or someone were that kind of person and kept using Naruto and Sakura's situation with Sasuke as "comic relief" for that character, taking an otherwise serious situation for another character(s) and just belittling it by trying to make it seem funny for another simultaneously, and we already saw Naruto and Sakura get pissed at Sai for mocking Sasuke early on and such.

Chochou's been failing in comic relief since the beginning, I bet Kishi originally planned for Ino and Choji, and the kids was planned to be like them two, but now Karui is the mother he's left with a child that is a mix of three personalities, and fails at all three. Kishi is trying to make her into the new Ino but is failing miserably, her comedic lines are all coming across as a heartless, crude and plain stupid. And because Kishi can't decide how Sarada should behave the chemistry he's trying to recreate of Sakura and Ino is falling flat and makes you facepalm at how bad it is.

She's like those cheap Chinese knockoff items, they look nothing like original and if you use them they'll give you lead poisoning.

iAnby7W.gif

#278 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:28 AM

Companies selling stuff on Ebay is not uncommon, since they are selling brand new stuff, they are just using Ebay to sell their stuff so it's normal. But people selling their Naruto The Last related merchandise, it means they got burned by it and now they want to get rid of it as quickly as possible. But they want to get back some of the money they've spend on them so putting them on Ebay is the best solution.

I would love to see a anti-ending sell something to a pro-ender.

Pro-ender: "I can't believe you would get rid of all this. It is so good."
Anti-ender: "I can't believe you gave me $500 for all this garbage." *flips through the cash*

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#279 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:16 AM

A bit curious but did we find out if Naruto still calls her Sakura-chan from raw or not?

#280 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:57 AM

A bit curious but did we find out if Naruto still calls her Sakura-chan from raw or not?

Yes he did

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users