303 replies to this topic

#261 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

I believe strongest base physical streght(without any enhancement) belong to three people: rock lee/gai, fourth raikage, and tsunade.
And sakura strong point is chakra control. So I disagree, that her base is the strongest.

I meant strength overall.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#262 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

I believe strongest base physical streght(without any enhancement) belong to three people: rock lee/gai, fourth raikage, and tsunade.
And sakura strong point is chakra control. So I disagree, that her base is the strongest.

I gotta disagree if your including Tsunade then Sakura needs to be included 

because both of them use chakra to enhance their strength 

then again....I think everyone uses some chakra to enhance their strength, in the same way they make themselves go faster XD

(Sakura and Tsunade can just do it better, because of their chakra control)

and if thats true....then Sakura...as of now...definitely has the most base strength.

because she was able to cause so much damage without even releasing her seal XD ( which would probably only heal her not give her extra strength)

the reason Sakura wasn't this strong before was because she was focusing some of her chakra to eventually form her diamond seal.

but now she can cut loose and use her real power. (which is stronger than Tsunade, because she doesn't need to waste any chakra to make herself look young)

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#263 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

Yeah, Sakura has the power of youth on her side. So she doesn't waste any chakra, she will also use sage mode.

#264 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

Sooo...I found a really interesting thing here: http://books.google.... buddha&f=false

Hope the link works... I was searching the meaning behind the fine white hair...

You know about that 4th confession thing and how NS is surrounded by the name 4.

And here are mentioned 4 phases of meditation and if you think about it, there are like the steps Sakura took with Naruto.

Hmmmm, I need to research more about this.

Also, something else I found...

Nikkei: (Japanese) The bump of knowledge; the uppermost bump of the head, which symbolizes

spiritual wisdom; also said to represent accumulated wisdom.  -> accumulated wisdom... Sakura has been praised for her intelligence and in the recent chapter, it was mentioned she accumulated chakra.

Nikkeishu: The Nikkei jewel, which radiates the light of wisdom, is located at the base of the Nikkei.

In Buddhist statuary, a small circle is typically carved here, or a circular crystal is placed here. -> the jewel could be fairly the diamond seal.

Rahotsu: Hair on the head in small spiral curls supposedly represents stubble left on Prince

Siddhartha’s head after he cut off his hair. According to one legend, he pulled his hair together into a

top knot and chopped it off. It apparently went into fine curls (spiraling to the right), and never

needed cutting again. -> Sakura cutting her hair in FOD.

Byakugo: Boss, or all-seeing third eye, in the middle of the forehead; symbolic third (spiritual) eye

which appears on all statues of the Buddha. Legend says the historical Buddha had one strand of

white hair (which curled to the right) in the center of his forehead, from which emitted rays of light to

enlighten the world. -> Byakugou Seal.

Mudra: There are five basic hand positions, each corresponding to five defining episodes in the life

of the Buddha. Each position is called a mudra. The TSMAC’s Buddha shows the Mida-no Jouin

Amida's Meditation Mudra, a mudra found almost exclusively in Japan. - I have to think about this.

Mandorla: Stylized representation of the magnificent light radiating from the Buddha. -> alluding maybe to her upcoming power-up. White/Radiant..

Leg positioning: The cross-legged meditation pose is called the Lotus Position, one of three basic

poses. Like the lotus, which grows out of the mud at the bottom of the pond, the Buddha is an

enlightened being who “grew” out of the “mud” of the material world. -> we can associate this to Sakura since she grew out of her former self who had no special jutsus to what she is now.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Kishi, what are you playing here?

I found something more... In some writings about buddha.

The asuras, the predecessors of the devas, lost their heaven because Sakka was able to expel them when they were too drunk to fight him.

Asura Path, Deva Path... Rinne Tensei which is translated as Heavenly Life Technique or something like that. And Nagato's hair became white after that and I always wondered why the middle of the Rinnegan seemed simialr to the Haruno symbol.

Now I get it! It might be linked to the healing part where Sakura will probably get a power-up this big where maybe she'll be able to heal or bring from life so many people but without dying.

OMG STOP ME! These researches make me go nuts!  :twitch: 

Haha, this is the kind of things I like the most! Very interesting. 

The number "4" pertaining to Buddhism is related to the "Four Noble Truths", which is the central teachings of Buddha. 

The number "4" pertaining to Shinto religion is the "Four Affirmations of Shinto". These religions are big in Japanese culture.

Kishi likes to use a lot of myth and history, so I'm sure that it's possible he took these things into account. 

I also want to point out some things about "white". 

There are many words in Japanese that mean the word soul/spirit, one of them relating to yin energy
The on-reading (chinese reading) for the word is similar to "white", and also has white as a part of the kanji : 

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#265 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

Haha, this is the kind of things I like the most! Very interesting. 

The number "4" pertaining to Buddhism is related to the "Four Noble Truths", which is the central teachings of Buddha. 

The number "4" pertaining to Shinto religion is the "Four Affirmations of Shinto". These religions are big in Japanese culture.

Kishi likes to use a lot of myth and history, so I'm sure that it's possible he took these things into account. 

I also want to point out some things about "white". 

There are many words in Japanese that mean the word soul/spirit, one of them relating to yin energy
The on-reading (chinese reading) for the word is similar to "white", and also has white as a part of the kanji : 

Nice, thanks for the info.

I used it here. http://chatte-georgi...sm-and-narusaku

Not related to Sakura, however to NS.

I am gonna post soon what I think to be one of the power-ups in relation to the Buddhist mythology info I found.

So I FINALLY have a theory/possibily.

Damn I'm a theory junkie, lol.

So based on what I found, this is what I think, somehow gonna happen.

http://chatte-georgi...ps-and-buddhism

Edited by Chatte, 04 June 2013 - 07:37 PM.

#266 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

Great theories, Chatte! I surely enjoyed them!

I went to investigate a little about the Shinto if there was some correlation between the Byakugou and the Buddhism/Shintoism.

And I found this: http://en.wikipedia....Tara_(Buddhism) and also a little interesting from http://en.wikipedia....orai_(Enj?-ji)

On the first link, I read with pleasure some info. I paid particularly attention to one sentece:

The most Widely known forms of Tara are:
White Tārā, Also known for compassion, long life, healing and serenity; Also known as The Wish-fulfilling Wheel, or Cintachakra

Interesting, isn't?

Besides, the meaning of "Tara" in tibetan is "She who saves", in fact she in considered a goddess of mercy.

Read also here: http://www.sacredwind.com/tara.php

Hope that's interesting for you^^ Unless you already knew it

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#267 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:09 PM

So much learning, so much info! :argh: Very interesting.

#268 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

I went to investigate a little about the Shinto if there was some correlation between the Byakugou and the Buddhism/Shintoism.

And I found this: http://en.wikipedia....Tara_(Buddhism) and also a little interesting from http://en.wikipedia....orai_(Enj?-ji)

On the first link, I read with pleasure some info. I paid particularly attention to one sentece:

White Tārā, Also known for compassion, long life, healing and serenity; Also known as The Wish-fulfilling Wheel, or Cintachakra

Interesting, isn't?

Besides, the meaning of "Tara" in tibetan is "She who saves", in fact she in considered a goddess of mercy.

This is really interesting because we know that Tsunade's techniques shorten her life span.

Sakura's might not have this effect, or maybe even have an opposite effect.

I will later also make another thread on The tales of Jiraiya the Gallant, and it's significance to Naruto.
It will hopefully be helpful for the theorizers out there!

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#269 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:51 PM

Interesting, isn't?

OMG OMG OMG that sentence!!!

And thanks for sharing the links! I will surely read them.

#270 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

Shall we add Slugs to the list. :D 

#271 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

Definitely!

Slug Sage mode is definitely incoming for me.

Another slug couldn't just come out of nowhere, therefore Shikkotsurin = SSM.

#272 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

Yup slug sage mode is coming, at first I doubt it will happen because sakura never perform summoning jutsu. But now after she do that I convice, sakura will has sage mode.

#273 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

Yup slug sage mode is coming, at first I doubt it will happen because sakura never perform summoning jutsu. But now after she do that I convice, sakura will has sage mode.

Can't wait to see that! ^_^

#274 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:46 PM

I really hope Misgivings doesn't relagate her to healing after she's shown how awesome she can be. I want the summon to do that while she kicks ass.

Also I mentioned a few times about how cool it would be if she, Naruto and Sasuke all had little slugs on their shoulders channeling them healing while they fought? Eeee I hope it happens! ^.^

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#275 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

I really hope Misgivings doesn't relagate her to healing after she's shown how awesome she can be. I want the summon to do that while she kicks ass.

Also I mentioned a few times about how cool it would be if she, Naruto and Sasuke all had little slugs on their shoulders channeling them healing while they fought? Eeee I hope it happens! ^.^

We have yet to see Sakura's slug use any acid based attacks. Surely Kishi would make it an endeavour to try and depict everything that her summoning is capable of. In fact, a creature that is capable of emitting flesh dissolving acid would be the perfect weapon to have right now since Team 7 is trying to forge a path towards Jubi's body.

Once again, yet another reaffirmation of Sakura's position as Tsunade's successor. If she can acquire Slug Sage Mode then it may be possible for her to get into the top 15 fighters in the series (depending on where you designate characters). 

#276 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

she is a healer, or more like a paladin in this universe. we have see her destructive power and if she show her "mass" healing.

i don't understand why naruto fandom always undermine medic/healing job, because look at tsunade and kabuto. especially kabuto, he is none but he can kick ass and on par with kakashi and it need combine effort of EDO itachi and haxsuke to beat him.

#277 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

We have yet to see Sakura's slug use any acid based attacks. Surely Kishi would make it an endeavour to try and depict everything that her summoning is capable of. In fact, a creature that is capable of emitting flesh dissolving acid would be the perfect weapon to have right now since Team 7 is trying to forge a path towards Jubi's body.

Once again, yet another reaffirmation of Sakura's position as Tsunade's successor. If she can acquire Slug Sage Mode then it may be possible for her to get into the top 15 fighters in the series (depending on where you designate characters). 

True there's still more to come but hey, this is getting better and better.

I think Kishi will definitely show the offensiveness of the slug, not only the defensiveness. :)

#278 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

Really Rocci pulling d&d card for Sakura?! lol

Anyway I think it's because the lack of Sakura's battle scenes. We haven't see her done much since the rescue Gaara arc. Some think Kishi is late in pulling this card for her. I agree but we had over-focused on Sasuke for the longest who received most development out of team 7. However he did show us her other strengths as mednin and leader during Pain arc. While Naruto has power to become Hokage, Sakura has the discipline and first hand knowledge of Kage's work.

Sadly she always been overshadow by her teammates. People bash her power to the core but if we compare her to Naruto & Sasuke, she was handicap and the most work to do to even get to now Kage level without genki gekkai (Sasuke), large charka storage (Naruto), benefits of being junchuki (Naruto), relation to any clans, horrid childhood, and praisal for being prodigy (Sasuke).
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#279 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

Really Rocci pulling d&d card for Sakura?! lol

Anyway I think it's because the lack of Sakura's battle scenes. We haven't see her done much since the rescue Gaara arc. Some think Kishi is late in pulling this card for her. I agree but we had over-focused on Sasuke for the longest who received most development out of team 7. However he did show us her other strengths as mednin and leader during Pain arc. While Naruto has power to become Hokage, Sakura has the discipline and first hand knowledge of Kage's work.

Sadly she always been overshadow by her teammates. People bash her power to the core but if we compare her to Naruto & Sasuke, she was handicap and the most work to do to even get to now Kage level without genki gekkai (Sasuke), large charka storage (Naruto), benefits of being junchuki (Naruto), relation to any clans, horrid childhood, and praisal for being prodigy (Sasuke).

This is something that people will never understand, but meh, I digress.

And I can't believe it...people @NarutoWiki are again referring at Sakura's seal being the same as Tsunade's... 

#280 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

One question regarding her seal.

Shizune this chapter said that she activated. What does activated mean?

I understand activated as in releasing that chakra and activating the mitotic regeneration or byakugou.

But Shizune only refereed to the seal as being activated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sakura haruno, byakugo, hyakugo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users