2818 replies to this topic

#2761 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

I guess we need to wait for the chapter. In the end it may referr to Sakura trying to learn it 3 years ago, not having it stored for 3 years?

I know. Why is it taking so long? Could it be there's an implied NS moment? :hehehe:

And where are our japanese translators? One was here earlier but then went poof.

Edited by redragon88, 29 May 2013 - 08:06 AM.

#2762 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

This is what happens when I stay up too late. :P

You're scouting the net for Naruto goodies it seems. :P I said I'd stay up till 3 but I'll push it to 4... <_< This wait is too damn much. 

#2763 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

It almost feels like they're delaying the release of the chapter intentionally, like last time. It's driving me crazy.  :arg:

Well hey we all know what happened last time, NSness!

Maybe there is some more?  :hehehe:

#2764 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

Dunno about you guys, but think about it, she's at Tsunade's level now, basically Kage level...

If Sakura's technique is indeed an advanced variant of Tsunade's Byakugou and if she truly has achieved Kage level abilities then that presents an interesting question of who and what she would be capable of defeating now. Especially when you take into consideration the Akatsuki members. She may be able to single-handedly defeat quite a few of them now (excluding Zetsu who was already defeatable).

#2765 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

Well hey we all know what happened last time, NSness!

Maybe there is some more?  :hehehe:

It would seem so. Later chapter release= NS moment being tampered with. LMAO!  :chuckle:  :chuckle:

#2766 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

It would seem so. Later chapter release= NS moment being tampered with. LMAO!  :chuckle:  :chuckle:

They are so intimidated by the awesomeness that is NS  :fu:

#2767 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

Why no spoiler pictures yet? I think we already had picture by this time last week.

#2768 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

You're scouting the net for Naruto goodies it seems. :P I said I'd stay up till 3 but I'll push it to 4... <_< This wait is too damn much. 

I can't believe it's already 3:00am. LOL. The last time I looked at the clock it was 1:45. xD

#2769 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

They are so intimidated by the awesomeness that is NS  :fu:

Indeed. Holding onto to the chapter isn't gonna make it disappear. LOL They should release it already so we can fanboy/girl like extremely rabid fans.  :argh:  :argh:

#2770 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

Indeed. Holding onto to the chapter isn't gonna make it disappear. LOL They should release it already so we can fanboy/girl like extremely rabid fans.  :argh:  :argh:

I have so much caffeine coursing through me right now. :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#2771 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

I can't believe it's already 3:00am. LOL. The last time I looked at the clock it was 1:45. xD

Lol I know. The time is literally breezing by now. I hope the chapter doesn't come out at dawn.  :cry:

#2772 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

I'm so glad on my part. Free day, 11 o'clock here and waiting, no tiredness. Excitement to the max.

#2773 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:13 AM

Let me guess, Naruto and Sakura fighting together against the Juubi. Huh..... Where have I heard that before  :ermm:

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#2774 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

I have so much caffeine coursing through me right now. :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

LOL You're not the only one. I'm having coffee right now while I wait. I'm not even in the least bit sleepy, and seeing those spoilers has kept me going for the past 2 hours. I want to sleep but then I don't. I'm conflicted!! LOL  :arg:  :arg:

#2775 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

If they actually hold onto the chapters because of NaruSaku, that's really sad. I could maybe see MangaStream doing that, but why Manga Panda? They're pretty neutral.

#2776 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

I'm so glad on my part. Free day, 11 o'clock here and waiting, no tiredness. Excitement to the max.

Lucky bastard. LOL It's 3:15 am here.... 

#2777 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

It seems like it's going to come out at like 4:30 AM (about an hour from now) like last time...

Argh. I don't want to wait that long! Plus I'll probably be up for another hour after that fangirling and reading other's reactions.. This is what your manga has done to us, Kishimoto.  :twitch:

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#2778 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:16 AM

Lucky bastard. LOL It's 3:15 am here.... 

I wonder thou why do you punish yourself. If you know the chapter will be up at 4-5 am in your time zone why not go to sleep and instead of coffe be woken up by the chapter.

#2779 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:16 AM

If they actually hold onto the chapters because of NaruSaku, that's really sad. I could maybe see MangaStream doing that, but why Manga Panda? They're pretty neutral.

LOL I forgot about that, but last week the chapter came out around 4 from MangaPanda/Reader. I don't know why it takes long for them to translate chapters that have NS in it.... 

#2780 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

The spoilers made it seem like it's a HUGE chapter. Maybe that's it? :huh:

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users