4976 replies to this topic

#2741 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:02 PM

We have to see how it will do in the long run. That bonus chapter can easily fool people into going to see the movie.

To be fair, all pre-sale gifts easily fool people.

#2742 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:06 PM

To be fair, all pre-sale gifts easily fool people.

Yes, that is a good strategy because it works. People are easily fooled by something extra when buying anything.

Edited by Nostradamus, 08 August 2015 - 04:08 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2743 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:11 PM

Yes, that is a good strategy because it works. People are easily fooled by something extra when buying anything.

And sometimes, to get your end game, you wanna sucker punch people with extras.

#2744 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:02 PM

So the SN fans liked it?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2745 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:19 PM

So for now until we know how many people watch that movie and the sale of it, it looks like this movie is a success yes ???. :sad: :sad:  . Evil is always win after all ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2746 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:22 PM

So for now until we know how many people watch that movie and the sale of it, it looks like this movie is a success yes ???. :sad: :sad:  . Evil is always win after all ....

It's too early to tell.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2747 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:31 PM

It's too early to tell.

Yes, but all we know is that the fans who watch this movie likes it. Although we don't know how many people, so "For Now" .....

#2748 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:37 PM

Can anyone tell me how much TL grossed in its first week? This film has to top that or come close to it in order to be a success. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2749 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:39 PM

Yes, but all we know is that the fans who watch this movie likes it. Although we don't know how many people, so "For Now" .....

Yes, but the question now is who many of them. Is it enough for the movie to be a success financially speaking or not.

We don't really know the ratio between how many people love this ending and everything about it and those who hate it. We don't know how many fans are left.

And all of this will be revealed to us when we have the sales numbers for Gaiden and the movie. And we have to compare them to what was before. If I'm not mistaken the last volume of Naruto sold 1.2 million copies in total before it vanished into the ether (please correct me if I'm wrong), if we find out that Gaiden sells 500K for example, that means Naruto lost over 50% of its audience.

That means it's a failure.

Edited by Nostradamus, 08 August 2015 - 06:40 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#2750 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:40 PM

I'll be perfectly honest this movie is probsbly gonna be better than the Last. However it's NOT going to be Road to Ninja quality that's for sure. I think the closest to a naruto movie it'll get might be Bonds, or The Guardians of The Cresent Moon Kingdom.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 08 August 2015 - 09:27 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2751 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

Even master chi said it, i hate and don't want to admit this but bad guy always win, satan/lucifer/hades or whatever lord of hell/underwold rule this world. Even if few people watch this movie, its still crime that must be address. Its like you happen to witness bullying instead of helping, you choose to ignore it. I understand most of japanese fans already moved on and ignore this, but come on, its a crime in my opinion this studio pierot must be burn to the ground or they might be other studio who will follow their evil footsteps. If you ignore this then they will continue this crime with another anime they control.

kitten im sorry but it is reality, bad guy always win.

Edited by Yyubie, 08 August 2015 - 07:48 PM.

#2752 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:54 PM

Even master chi said it, i hate and don't want to admit this but bad guy always win, satan/lucifer/hades or whatever lord of hell/underwold rule this world. Even if few people watch this movie, its still crime that must be address. Its like you happen to witness bullying instead of helping, you choose to ignore it. I understand most of japanese fans already moved on and ignore this, but come on, its a crime in my opinion this studio pierot must be burn to the ground or they might be other studio who will follow their evil footsteps. If you ignore this then they will continue this crime with another anime they control.

Calm down 

It's still too early to say

and then what if they have more success with the bolt movie than what they had with the last? It will only prove that their strategy of focusing on the NH pairing didn't work at all 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2753 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:42 PM

Nah , not the bad (evil ) guys  but the idiots won and that happened only because there are MANY of them .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#2754 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:07 PM

Imdb is not a reliable source when it comes to Movie, but I will share that the movie is sitting at a 9.3/10 at this moment. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 08 August 2015 - 10:08 PM.

#2755 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:11 PM

Imdb is not a reliable source when it comes to Movie, but I will share that the movie is sitting at a 9.3/10 at this moment. 

And what did The Last freaking get? 10/10?

Honestly, I wish that the Boruto movie tanks, since Naruto needs to dioe, sicne Kishi ruined it when he didn't follow the rules of his own story.

#2756 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:34 PM

Well here's the thing:

At this time, it's hard to say the success rate for the box office. The pre-sale did help as always for just about everything. As for box office, well it's hard to say on how much it will garner at this time. The only thing I know is that Saturday was lower than the last movie. Is that a sign? Not yet. This is one you really got to follow weekly basis.

I would say that due to the pre-sale, it could surpass The Last opening, but it's a guess for now. As for overall, well if Saturday is a legit indication, it could be either lower or about the same. Early to call since it is possible that goers for this weekends are most enthusiastic. It seems to happen to Attack on Titan live action, though people are more strict. There are fans that are carefree and some that really takes it to the heart, and AoT fans are the latter. I'm willing to go as far as say they probably told everyone to not to go.

In any case, the movie may have strong opening and similar multiplier or strong opening but weaker multiplier. I'll keep you informed.

#2757 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:46 PM

Can anyone tell me how much TL grossed in its first week? This film has to top that or come close to it in order to be a success. 

You could look through some tumbler accounts for the information or the wiki page.

#2758 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:57 PM

And what did The Last freaking get? 10/10?

Honestly, I wish that the Boruto movie tanks, since Naruto needs to dioe, sicne Kishi ruined it when he didn't follow the rules of his own story.

Well it's better than what you were expecting it to be:

The Last got a 8/10. 

Boruto made a 9.3/10. 

So if we're going by that logic then I guess Boruto is better than The Last. 

#2759 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:53 AM

Well it's better than what you were expecting it to be:

The Last got a 8/10. 

Boruto made a 9.3/10. 

So if we're going by that logic then I guess Boruto is better than The Last. 

Imdb is not reliable 

It's western only and the movie isn't released here yet, so basically people who didn't watch the movies reviewed it for some reason or other

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2760 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:59 AM

If there's one good thing about this movie is that from where I heard is less NaruHina and SasuSaku interaction. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users