• Please log in to reply
4976 replies to this topic

#2721 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:12 AM

the whole movie is topkek imo, at least boruto wants to be to sarada what sakura would have wanted to be for naruto.

Cute

#2722 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:15 AM

the whole movie is topkek imo, at least boruto wants to be to sarada what sakura would have wanted to be for naruto.

Cute

Kishimoto is too late for this.

#2723 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:37 AM

Kishimoto is too late for this.

It's not like it really matters anymore, either. He never was on point anyway.

Edited by tonyblu, 08 August 2015 - 10:38 AM.

#2724 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:30 AM

It's not like it really matters anymore, either. He never was on point anyway.

Yup. The thing is that if he stayed true to himself as a mangaka on making NS like he planned from before, and not changing it for part of the fandom  which he thought it will make a good sale, nothing would have been hard on him when he made the Gaiden and this movie.

Edited by T XD, 08 August 2015 - 11:30 AM.

#2725 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:54 AM

WAT. Gaara has a child?!?  :wot:

(is there someone who can link the image??)

I ain't gonna comment.....but....give me back my Sakura!!!!!  :rawr:  :hoppingmad:  :glare:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#2726 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:22 PM

Cute

Too bad for him that the fans that supported the NS dynamics have moved on from his BS.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2727 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:34 PM

WAT. Gaara has a child?!?  :wot:

(is there someone who can link the image??)

I ain't gonna comment.....but....give me back my Sakura!!!!!  :rawr:  :hoppingmad:  :glare:

Kishimoto assasinated Sakura that we knew. Along with Naruto and Sasuke.

I want her back too, but the author misled himself. Unless, he decided to take the manga back on track, but it won't happen unless a miracle twinkled in his mind.

#2728 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:42 PM

Kishimoto assasinated Sakura that we knew. Along with Naruto and Sasuke.

I want her back too, but the author misled himself. Unless, he decided to take the manga back on track, but it won't happen unless a miracle twinkled in his mind.

Yup. First he ruins her, then he mocks and scorns her and lastly he relegates her to the role of secondary fodder. His non-heroine did much much more work than his pretty perfect codfish-looking heroine. Meh, poor Sakura. 

I'd say we would be hard pressed to find something that Kishi didn't ruin in his manga. 

...so far nothing comes to mind. 

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#2729 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:45 PM

Yup. First he ruins her, then he mocks and scorns her and lastly he relegates her to the role of secondary fodder. His non-heroine did much much more work than his pretty perfect codfish-looking heroine. Meh, poor Sakura. 

I'd say we would be hard pressed to find something that Kishi didn't ruin in his manga. 

...so far nothing comes to mind. 

Greed for Green... That's all it is.

#2730 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:28 PM

The movie is pure fanservice. I mean it's not bad but plays way too safe. Remember, Kishi is doing for the fans literally, so this is the way. There are plenty of moments that really not needed to be there, including exam since it quickly disregarded as no one became chunnin or anything. It ended half done. The idea is revisiting. From training rasengan (seriously, it's the same as Jiraiya) to rasengan being reminded to those who inherited. I mean I get that it's the new generation, but I feel like there's too many that is left underdelivered, or at least that's how he put it.

If he really wanted a movie for the fans, then he should've made a movie about Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. You know Team 7.

A movie about these three setting their differences, saving the world, working together as team for once in their lives.

Not rehashing old moments and going for the nostalgia factor with these rugrats that have no development behind them. And no reason to exist in the first place.

They are just there to ensure a paycheck for some people.

Edited by Nostradamus, 08 August 2015 - 02:29 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2731 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:51 PM

If he really wanted a movie for the fans, then he should've made a movie about Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. You know Team 7.

A movie about these three setting their differences, saving the world, working together as team for once in their lives.

Not rehashing old moments and going for the nostalgia factor with these rugrats that have no development behind them. And no reason to exist in the first place.

That what people thought the last would be but instead they got the last.

#2732 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:02 PM

In the movie, he just channeled Sasuke and Naruto through Bolt and a less annoying young Sakura through Salad.

Why some people don't think this is a generation xerox is beyond me

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2733 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:08 PM

That what people thought the last would be but instead they got the last.

Well remember they used Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi to promote the movie. And they used them for a couple of good months. It was only in the last second that they dropped it and revealed the real movie.

So of course people thought The Last was going to be a Team 7 movie. Not to mention that a movie about them was logical.

In the movie, he just channeled Sasuke and Naruto through Bolt and a less annoying young Sakura through Salad.

Why some people don't think this is a generation xerox is beyond me

Either they don't want to admit it or they really don't see it. People see only what they want.

Every one of those kids are categorized as generation xerox.

Edited by Nostradamus, 08 August 2015 - 03:09 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2734 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

Apparently, the movie is doing well in terms of reception; http://heavenandeart...what-fans-think

However, there's still no telling on just how many people have actually gone to see the movie.( Though it seems like SasuNaru fans are buying into it.)

Edited by redrose3443, 08 August 2015 - 03:21 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#2735 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:24 PM

Well, due to Kishi's poor writing for Sakura, the best he can do is Naruto and Sasuke since they got heavily focused. Good or bad, they're the focus and people with fan's mind will be a-ok. Fans are easy to please than an original work.

#2736 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:26 PM

Apparently, the movie is doing well in terms of reception; http://heavenandeart...what-fans-think

However, there's still no telling on just how many people have actually gone to see the movie.( Though it seems like SasuNaru fans are buying into it.)

Predictable, I think. 

The focus on nostalgia and the SNS relationship really must've helped the people who didn't really care for the past retcons, the horrible villains ( almost as worst as the last) and the stupid new technology

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2737 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:29 PM

That's why I said to judge the movie and Gaiden by how much money they make. Because there's the possibility that only the hardcore fans are left. And the hardcore fans will love whatever is given to them.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#2738 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:31 PM

That's why I said to judge the movie and Gaiden by how much money they make. Because there's the possibility that only the hardcore fans are left. And the hardcore fans will love whatever is given to them.

Well just be aware that the pre-sale gift is huge for them, so the opening could be strong, though the multiplier would be something to look after.

#2739 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:44 PM

boruto - edgy

sasuke -edgelord

nuff said

#2740 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:52 PM

Well just be aware that the pre-sale gift is huge for them, so the opening could be strong, though the multiplier would be something to look after.

We have to see how it will do in the long run. That bonus chapter can easily fool people into going to see the movie.

CZSn9hA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users