Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#2701 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:15 PM

All those mistakes are made on purpose!

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#2702 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:16 PM

AND she looks younger at second.

She's transforming in front of them.

#2703 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:18 PM

I reaaaally don't like this guy.

That was kittening disgusting to read WTF  yeah Sakura sure was happy all this time its not like there were countless of panels of hinting her feelings for Naruto its not like Naruto's feelings matter at all   its not like the plot was ruined . Yet we read it wrong all the time ? Yeah kitten him .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2704 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:19 PM

That was kittening disgusting to read WTF  yeah Sakura sure was happy all this time its not like there were countless of panels of hinting her feelings for Naruto its not like Naruto's feelings matter at all   its not like the plot was ruined . Yet we read it wrong all the time ? Yeah kitten him .

I'm glad I read it wrong all the time.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#2705 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

She's transforming in front of them.

And ripping apart her clothes, yeah, she is Hulk  :zaru:

#2706 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:21 PM

take away the whiskers and there wouldn't be as many people believing that nh is confirmed. the kids having whiskers don't even make sense in the first place.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#2707 Alessa

Alessa

Pirate Queen

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:I love cognitive science, various books, video games, e-sport and manga. I love anime, but only the classics and the best) I write a lot, both my own book and my PhD. OTP: LuffyxNami and NaruSaku.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:24 PM

Let's conduct an experiment - let's take a random chapter from the manga and try to find flaws in it to prove it is a genjutsu. If we succeed, it will indicate that we are fooling ourselves right now. If we fail, then we might be onto something. :zaru: :zaru: :zaru:

3rdxw.png

(The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.)

#2708 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

take away the whiskers and there wouldn't be as many people believing that nh is confirmed. the kids having whiskers don't even make sense in the first place.

I don't blame them for that. Even if it doesn't make sense back storywise, that's a good piece of visual evidence.

#2709 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

People just love to jump to conclusion. But the is so many intresting things in 700 that acutally twisted that chapter itself looks even more ridiculous.

#2710 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:25 PM

I'm glad I read it wrong all the time.

I'm really disgusted by what he said and him trying to defend this kitten ,  he makes us look like some stupid morons who don't know how to read when the only moron in here is him  sign .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2711 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:25 PM

Let's conduct an experiment - let's take a random chapter from the manga and try to find flaws in it to prove it is a genjutsu. If we succeed, it will indicate that we are fooling ourselves right now. If we fail, then we might be onto something. :zaru: :zaru: :zaru:

Failure has never sounded so good  :zaru:

#2712 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:26 PM

I reaaaally don't like this guy.

Is Kishi's assitant tweet real ?  cause I couldn't find it on his twitter ! can somebody confirm it ? 

Edited by ichigo500, 17 November 2014 - 05:28 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#2713 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

Is that measly assistant making fun of us NS fans? He seems to be the one who doesn't understand Sakura's feelings. SMH.

15f62c4.png

#2714 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

People just love to jump to conclusion. But the is so many intresting things in 700 that acutally twisted that chapter itself looks even more ridiculous.

i'm just going to wait and see how this all happened in the movie.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#2715 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:29 PM

Either all these flaws are intended and point to something, or this is the ultimate proof that Kishi did not give a kitten, because damn. All of these damn mistakes.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2716 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:30 PM

i'm just going to wait and see how this all happened in the movie.

NAW YOU DON'T, just keep doing what you doing.

#2717 Alessa

Alessa

Pirate Queen

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:I love cognitive science, various books, video games, e-sport and manga. I love anime, but only the classics and the best) I write a lot, both my own book and my PhD. OTP: LuffyxNami and NaruSaku.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

Failure has never sounded so good  :zaru:

I ACCEPT MY OWN CHALLENGE. C'mon, give me a chapter!!!

Edited by Alessa, 17 November 2014 - 05:31 PM.

3rdxw.png

(The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.)

#2718 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

it's like, just because Sakura loves sasuke it doesn't mean she needs to end up with him. If you truly are a Sakura fan, you would want what's best for her!

Sakura deserves SO MUCH BETTER. like, hmm.. Idk! Someone that respects her, loves her unconditionally, & someone that won't just hit & quit.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#2719 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

I'm really disgusted by what he said and him trying to defend this kitten ,  he makes us look like some stupid morons who don't know how to read when the only moron in here is him  sign .  

I have my doubts that anyone will be stupid enough to insult their fans so blatantly. I think those parts about NS are fake. Since japanese don't use term "NaruSaku" to describe this ship!

But if it is real! Then he is one stupid idiot. And yeah kitten him! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#2720 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

NAW YOU DON'T, just keep doing what you doing.

i don't think himawari is naruto's daughter, that's why i said i'll wait for the movie to show me how she and bolt got those whisker marks on their face.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users