Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#27041 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:44 AM

Is kishimoto going to have an interview on Saturday?

BRING HIM FORTH

tumblr_lgpfc1DfU01qeweuno1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#27042 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:46 AM

They have a timeline on that site... biggest disrespect is they have Naruto's POAL as the highlight of 2003 http://www.naruto.com/j/countdown/

Edited by MangaReader, 11 December 2014 - 05:46 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#27043 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:47 AM

i'm pretty sure the first yosekagis were made for SP, lol

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#27044 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:49 AM

Of course, they have all the right to state their opinion. I'm just saying that site is not the right place. I think that place was put up for people to give thanks to Kishimoto and tell them what they liked about it/ their favorite scenes. I don't think that site is the place to complain, there are other outlets where people can express their dislike for the ending. I can just imagine the people who own that naruto site are just like "wtf are these people even talking about???" And just laughing at the people arguing about the pairings. I doubt kishimoto will be able to see all those messages. They will probably just select a few good ones or randomized picked ones.

If it's a public place people can add whatever they want to it. If it bothers the owners that badly they can delete it.

#27045 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:50 AM

What's SP?

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#27046 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:52 AM

They have a timeline on that site... biggest disrespect is they have Naruto's POAL as the highlight of 2003 http://www.naruto.com/j/countdown/

It's obvious Kishimoto has chosen to split his fandom, I find it funny they are bringing up major points of NS.. but then again SS sees it as Naruto being a "matchmaker" for them. :roll:

#27047 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

So far no one has approached anyone for expressing their opinions of the ending unless they've been overly disrespectful, and may I point out that most people have been criticizing the ending for the fact that it was soo retcon and OOC, not because it didn't end NaruSaku.Besides most of the things Kishimoto has been saying in his interviews has contradicted things he has said in previous interviews.

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#27048 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

The POAL wasn't even brought up.. I'm starting to think this man didn't even resolve that (even though it was mentioned 6 chapters before the end) because of NS and Naruto confessing.. kitten. :cry:

It would have made too much sense

#27049 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

The POAL wasn't even brought up.. I'm starting to think this man didn't even resolve that (even though it was mentioned 6 chapters before the end) because of NS and Naruto confessing.. kitten. :cry:

It was just there to string us a long... like many things were if you believe Kishimoto is telling the truth in his interviews.

#27050 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:53 AM

What's SP?

Studio Pierrot

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#27051 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:54 AM

How does that make the NS fans even close to be pathetic for expressing their opinions? wtf? Not to mention, the majority are not complaining because ''ohmygawd pairing iz not canon''. In fact many of them are thanking him despite this kitten ending.

It's pathetic when you start complaining in a place that was not intended for that purpose. Its not pathetic for stating their opinion. They can clearly do that in a more appropriate place. I'm not talking about the people who post things that thank him despite them not liking the ending. I'm talking about the people who are like "Why u know make narusaku canon? I demand u make it canon. You suck kishimoto. Rot in hell" etc etc..those hateful type of comments. If they don't like the ending they can tell that to him somewhere else, but that site doesn't seem like the appropriate place to do so.

#27052 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:55 AM

2009's highlight (aka Pain Arc)

"GIVE UP!!......TRYING TO MAKE ME GIVE UP!!!!"

―NARUTO UZUMAKI

Edited by MangaReader, 11 December 2014 - 05:55 AM.

#27053 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:56 AM

2009's highlight (aka Pain Arc)

"GIVE UP!!......TRYING TO MAKE ME GIVE UP!!!!"

―NARUTO UZUMAKI

That didn't matter in the end. lol

#27054 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:58 AM

Yeah like I've said before, that site is not the right place to be complaining. It makes the narusaku fans look pathetic when they do that. Please everyone, don't complain about the ending or whine about NS not being canon. I understand a lot of you want state your opinion but that is not the right place to spread hate. There are other places where your voice can be heard, that is not the place. Makes the fandom look bad. Just let the NH and SS fandom spread their love for their pairings and thank and praise kishi for making them canon. I'm only going on that site see the funny posts people put. LOL

Excuse me but how are we the bad ones  when NH/SS fans are insulting us left and right   ? Seriously  we have right to state our opinion as much as anyone else  our criticism is toward Kishimoto and his kittening the story  there is nothing in there from our side insulting the fans but NH/SS doing that to us  .

I'm sorry but its a lot of crap to say that we NS are the bad ones while NH/SS  fans have every right to kitten and piss on us and even take post from this site  that disgusting and very low much more then we putting our criticism .  Sorry but I'm not gonna stand here and listen this accusation of us looking bad . And no I'm not gonna allow for NH/SS to trash talk and let them aside just bc they are "canon"   but at the same time doing accusation of  if you gonna address this then address  it also to NH/SS fandoms  not just making arguments how we look "pathetic" witch is load of crap BC we do have a legit reason to complain  that's what I call a DS . 

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 11 December 2014 - 06:05 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#27055 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Still can't believe if Nh was the true pairing you'd think Minato and Kushina would atleast share a panel with her at some point (they don't even have to talk) but no
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#27056 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

If it's a public place people can add whatever they want to it. If it bothers the owners that badly they can delete it.

It seems like the posts aren't being monitored so I guess in the end it doesn't really matter what people post on there. Ah kitten it. I'm just there to laugh at the funny posts anyways.

#27057 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:00 AM

Things are getting really pathetic over there at the yosegaki project thingy. Instead of writing a message to Kishi, NH fans are posting screen-shots of the posts here on H&E and bashing NS fans. LOL. Can't get any more pathetic.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 11 December 2014 - 06:03 AM.

15f62c4.png

#27058 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:01 AM

They don't have the CPR scene, but they have the Naruto meeting Hinata on the battlefield and Sasuke catching Sakura scenes... lame

#27059 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:02 AM

I'm so glad that the neutrals are on our side

everyone except Nh/SS get it

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#27060 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:02 AM

Yep... so much for logic :zaru:

This monkey doesn't know how to write... LOL I don't believe this red herring bullsh**. Yeah, develop the pairing you planned as a red herring but degrade the other ones. ok moneymoto :hm: I wonder what he'll say this time in this upcoming interview, lol

Well its about Sakura so probably talk about how he forgot about her even being a character and how great of a wife she is for never leaving the man she loves (even if he is a murdering sociopathic kitten) and something that will piss us off even more "NS didn't happen because Sakura loved Naruto but Naruto used her to get to Sasuke" or something of that variety
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users